Gaspari Nutrition MITOTROPIN!

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
First off let me say, I have stood by Gaspari Nutrition and their products since I first found out about them. I love Superpump 250 for my Nitric Pre Workout, I love Size-On for my creatine product, and I love Cytolean for my fat burner!

Ever since I first heard about Mitotropin and saw the ads I was very curious about what kind of product it would be and I very eagerly anticipated to find out more information. As soon as I found out what the product was I was stoked to try it and I was lucky enough to get a sample.

I took the product In the AM when my hunger usually took me over, I felt my entire body bursted with so much energy right away and it honestly felt very strong and as though my body was actually burning away any fat that it has. I didnt have an appetite for a good hour or so. I then finally ate and I felt energetic and mental focus throughout the entire day.

All I have to say now is I cant wait for the release of Mitotropin, I am definitely going to be giving the entire duration a go and I know it will be a product I continue to use because of my sample and also because of the name Gaspari Nutrition!

:good:

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I was interested to see a review of this product..

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off let me say, I have stood by Gaspari Nutrition and their products since I first found out about them. I love Superpump 250 for my Nitric Pre Workout, I love Size-On for my creatine product, and I love Cytolean for my fat burner!

Ever since I first heard about Mitotropin and saw the ads I was very curious about what kind of product it would be and I very eagerly anticipated to find out more information. As soon as I found out what the product was I was stoked to try it and I was lucky enough to get a sample.

I took the product In the AM when my hunger usually took me over, I felt my entire body bursted with so much energy right away and it honestly felt very strong and as though my body was actually burning away any fat that it has. I didnt have an appetite for a good hour or so. I then finally ate and I felt energetic and mental focus throughout the entire day.

All I have to say now is I cant wait for the release of Mitotropin, I am definitely going to be giving the entire duration a go and I know it will be a product I continue to use because of my sample and also because of the name Gaspari Nutrition!

:good:

Wow... never heard someone excited about Gaspri.

Anyway... By looking at the matrix, I see nothing extremely exciting in there. Just another Muscle Tech style fat burner... throw everything in there and hope something sticks.

Adams

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Wow... never heard someone excited about Gaspri.

Anyway... By looking at the matrix, I see nothing extremely exciting in there. Just another Muscle Tech style fat burner... throw everything in there and hope something sticks.

Adams

Well Gaspari works great for me so i'm definitely excited.

:cheers:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has a strong fat burning component, but excited about the Thyroid ingredients. This product has both the 3,3 and the 3,5.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Has a strong fat burning component, but excited about the Thyroid ingredients. This product has both the 3,3 and the 3,5.
I know man, me to.

(nothing to do with gaspari, but a study i found about 3,5 triiodo l thyronine)

3,3',5-triiodo-L-thyronine (T3) are well known to stimulate metabolism while simultaneously lowering metabolic efficiency. This effect has long been the focus of research into the potential use of THs as drugs to stimulate weight loss.

In rats fed and treated long-term (30 days) visceral white adipose tissue and liver weights were significantly decreased in DT2 rats. Moreover, no change in heart rate was observed after T2 administration. At the end of the treatment period, the D rats were overweight, weighing ~13% more than DT2 rats. The DT2 rats, on the other hand, were 13% lighter than the D animals.

Sounds good to me. :clean: