RPN Renegade Soap!

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards

RPN RENEGADE PHERMONE SOAP

Thanks Dsade for hooking me w this one.I have used a few Java lather bars so DEF wanted to give this a try.
Love Java lather and all it offers,and this could be quite interesting.A little skeptical to be honest,but I have used and come to trust RPN products.RPN products I have used/use
Gut Health
NoXidant
Java Lather

I will be using this in my morning shower before I go to class.
Some days I will be using before work,but not as much.

Now,I will say as soon as you open the box,the scent hits you!
it is a real nice "woodsie" type smell.It is very similar to Gucci Envy, if anyone has ever used that.

Dsade,if you are around could you throw up the full ingridient listing? There is def shea butter in this correct?
I could be wrong.

So I will be reporting anything and everything including...How it lathers up,how often im using it,my attitude,reacations etc,of course How other people act towards me.
I will also be using on some nights I know I will be hanging out with my girlfriend and throw up any behavorial notes between the two of us.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Looking forward to trying this for myself!

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards

Thanks fellas!

so im not sure where to start,so I just start off the top of my head here.
-It lathers up very nice! probably the best of any soap bar I have ever used and some shower gels even.
-There appears to be a very high level of shea butter from the looks of it and after I used it as well.
-the scent is really,really good! I love it.It reminds me of an older Gucci scent like I said.

* I used this for the first time late friday night after I got in and had my gf coming over,honestly I was not expecting a thing other then maybe a good shower w it.
I noticed without a doubt a signifigant increase in attention when close to her.TO be more specific,where something might be playful then go back to what we were talking about or doing it was prolonged.She was much more touchy feely then usual and very persistant.
*I used it again this am before heading to class and then to work.It is unreal,this one girl kept tapping me and touching me on the shoulder and forearm when talking to me.I think maybe once or twice she has before,I do realize many people are like that.This was quite obvious as well.I did't think I would see anything as far as this stuff goes esp this soon.
* One other thing noticeable so far is it is a nice little pick me up,I felt quite nice and had a nice awake feeling after this mornings shower.
Lathered up nice like I said and scent seems to resonate for quite a while not just a couple hrs!
more to come!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is high concentration Shea Butter/Goat's Milk soap, as you suspected.

These are extremely effective at penetrating, and drawing the active ingredient into the dermal layers of skin where they are released over time.

The main difference between this delivery and a standard spray on is the exclusion of alcohols. While alcohols are purported to increase the range of scent, I also find that (especially with pheromones) they end up evaporating too quickly.

The Shea butter (and second in line is a new carrier that I find that will work for a leave-on product) is excellent at both skin softening, hydrating the upper and middle layers of the skin, as well as drawing the active just deep enough to spread release out over several hours at a steady rate.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You should post a picture! I can't wait to see how many lbs this adds onto your bench.... My guess is he suddenly gets some every night he uses this unless its already been sold on ebay.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
This is high concentration Shea Butter/Goat's Milk soap, as you suspected.

These are extremely effective at penetrating, and drawing the active ingredient into the dermal layers of skin where they are released over time.

The main difference between this delivery and a standard spray on is the exclusion of alcohols. While alcohols are purported to increase the range of scent, I also find that (especially with pheromones) they end up evaporating too quickly.

The Shea butter (and second in line is a new carrier that I find that will work for a leave-on product) is excellent at both skin softening, hydrating the upper and middle layers of the skin, as well as drawing the active just deep enough to spread release out over several hours at a steady rate.[/Q

[SIZE="4 it is VERY excellent for softening and hydrating.For this product the 3rd benefit really shows the thought that went into it.
It really has amazed me how long the scent lasts.First of all,I can smell it a bit on me many hours after showering.It is not a strong scent,just I can smell it not strong nor weak. It is almost perfect actually.Secondly,It has almost become an air freshner for my bathroom.everytime I walk by the bathroom,I get a nice subtle whiff of the renegade.It permeates quite well to say the least.The skin benefits are quite prevelant already,skin looks signifigantly softer and more supple.I should note I do use this a bit on face,the stuff lathers like a champ! it really does,you have to see for yourself.Especially for just a plain bar as opposed to shower gel.

-I used it before winding down monday night and watched a little dvr with my gf before crashing for the night.It was quite late but I not only notice much more attention and the intensity of it(smiles,touching etc...) but her mood as well! she can be well a little cranky and irratible say anytime after nine.This is well after 11, and she was all smiles,it really was quite interesting.

-used it before heading out yesterday am and this am before going to classes.So far from yesterday and little today this is what I have notices.....
*this soap Imo is now apart of my morning routine,it is quite the wake up call.I just really feel refreshed and invigorated.You know how some shower gels are marketed to wake you up? they have a pretty decent smell but really don't "wake you up" this does.It very well could be the scent or more im not sure.I really feel pretty invigorated and more clear and aware of surroundings.usually I am quite groggy and the cobwebs are quite prevelant in the am.I still might be a bit tired but I think I got the point across,if not let me know.

What I have noticed is everything from the female end is very intense in class.Girls who I usually smile at me smile longer and more intense.Same with talking,they are much more talkative as well.The whole touchy feely thing is quite strong as well.I mentioned the whole shoulder and forearm thing,noticed this yesterday as well as today already.It almost makes me giggle a little seeing some differences now.Anything I may have noticed the 1st or second time I say well placebo,etc.. who knows...now at least I know something's up!

-Some things I have noticed about myself so far...
attitude has changed a bit.My attitude has changed in that I actually feel a bit more focused and intense.Whatever it may be,school work,gym,Work,etc...I am a little more "dialed in" so to speak.It is quite fun as well as interesting.I honestly didn't see this coming at all.

~only real question I have for today, is as far as the effects go do you think it matters how much we actually lather it up? I seem to use a signifigant amount when I shower,I am really enjoying every aspect of it so far!

-One other thing I did notices is a bit of itching on the face for the first 15-20 min after shower this morning and then it went away!
[/COLOR] "][/SIZE]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You should post a picture! I can't wait to see how many lbs this adds onto your bench.... My guess is he suddenly gets some every night he uses this unless its already been sold on ebay.
We cant corrupt every one of his threads man. If people wanna hook him up so be it. But we'll only hurt ourselves if we try to down grade him everytime. I just hope some of the comapnies pay attention to us/the group who is seeminginly following him and F.o.G. who i wouldnt doubt, watches him sleep....haha

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established

RPN RENEGADE PHERMONE SOAP

Thanks Dsade for hooking me w this one.I have used a few Java lather bars so DEF wanted to give this a try.
Love Java lather and all it offers,and this could be quite interesting.A little skeptical to be honest,but I have used and come to trust RPN products.RPN products I have used/use
Gut Health
NoXidant
Java Lather

I will be using this in my morning shower before I go to class.
Some days I will be using before work,but not as much.

Now,I will say as soon as you open the box,the scent hits you!
it is a real nice "woodsie" type smell.It is very similar to Gucci Envy, if anyone has ever used that.

Dsade,if you are around could you throw up the full ingridient listing? There is def shea butter in this correct?
I could be wrong.

So I will be reporting anything and everything including...How it lathers up,how often im using it,my attitude,reacations etc,of course How other people act towards me.
I will also be using on some nights I know I will be hanging out with my girlfriend and throw up any behavorial notes between the two of us.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!? Why would anyone keep giving this guy free stuff!?!? Not only are his logs BS but he cannot even string together ONE coherent sentence!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Drk, do you have a loufa?

If so, a lather technique that is superior to any that I've found with java lather was the lather up like normal with the bar, then run a loufa over yourself. The lathering effect in unbeleivable.

Seeing as this product is using a similar shea butter/goat milk, I've got to suspect that it will have the same incredible lather action. Keep us updated. I'll have to grab a bar of this on my next NP order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!? Why would anyone keep giving this guy free stuff!?!? Not only are his logs BS but he cannot even string together ONE coherent sentence!
I own this log...please keep the drama elsewhere.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
Drk, do you have a loufa?

If so, a lather technique that is superior to any that I've found with java lather was the lather up like normal with the bar, then run a loufa over yourself. The lathering effect in unbeleivable.

Seeing as this product is using a similar shea butter/goat milk, I've got to suspect that it will have the same incredible lather action. Keep us updated. I'll have to grab a bar of this on my next NP order.

yea bro I have a loufa.I never even thought of that my man.I have gone through a few java lather bars and never thought of that as well.I only use it for Shower Gel,I will have to give that a try!
thanks a lot for that,appreciate it!

go for it man,the lathering effect is quite excellent even without the loufa!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm, dsade, is Renegade not available for purchase from NP yet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ooh! and i was thinking of placing an NP order this friday too!

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
well you should grab a bar Chub! it is pretty good stuff to say the least.

at work I notice the women being A LOT more helpful.Almost going out of there way to help.This stuff is pretty wild,you have to try it to believe it.

I was really sweaty and smelly after A REALLY long day and my girlfriend wouldn't go near me.She goes you stink plus she was a little cranky(i t was late)
well I took a quick shower and washed up w my Renegade soap and layed down to watch some tv.Within minutes she was touchy feely,I just rolled over and slept though lol.She still became very close etc..It is quite apparent the stuff works.

in classes I seem to notice some girls I talk to often seem WAY more friendly.
the most apparent thing is smiling when talking,it is almost a bit strange,then I smile.It is amusing bc then I think to myself that this soap must be doing something lol.
I am keeping an close on all these aspects and will report more later on.

I have noticed a difference in my overall attitude since using the soap.I have used it 4-5 times a week so far.
I notice a more clear and overall better well being.
as far as "waking up" it is the best soap period.
I said it before,I will say it again many market their soaps as perfect for waking up and that is all nonsense.This soap really will help you wake up.The scent is awsome and it permeates throughout the bathroom and apt in a nice mild manner.

Dsade,will that possible deodorant be natural? I would love something like that.I use the natural deodorant stone now unless something else is on sale for a dollar or something.
The stone is expensive for a little soap bar/stone but last a while.The Deodorant would be off the hook!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
From the looks of everyone's logs this stuff is definatley working and its not in our heads...

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
it certainly is not in anyone's head. I gave a little leadway in thinking maybe it is placebo.It certainly is not

it should also be noted how well my skin looks since starting this product.You reallly have to try it to believe it,there is a slight glow to it,especially after you use it.

that is all for now,have to run.
I will have more tomorrow!

:dance:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Don't see why this log as -3 thumbs up..

Can't wait till this soap is on NP! I'll defo be getting some for christmas :D It'll be quite interesting since i work in a bar to see the effects of it :)

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
you know I am just as impressed with the effects it has had on me just as much as other's behavior.

-I have noticed I am A LOT more talkative since using this quite often.I waited to comment on this and there is no way it's placebo or otherwise.A LOT more talkative and a bit more aggresive in general.
More of a motivated attitude when I say aggresive,perhaps assertive is a better choice of words.

-the effects on my own personal behavior are quite profound,and to be perfectly honest I am quite impressed and surprised.

-More of the same as far as other people are concerned.It is interesting to notice a difference in female behavior for the most part and not so much in male.I have noticed a slight difference in both in that people seem to be a bit more friendlier.e

-the most difference is coming from females though.
At work and on campus I get a lot more smiles,and the smiles I would usually get are a lot more intense,if that makes sense?
a little longer and just more eye contact in general.

-I have noticed a signifigant amount of increased touching in classes.More of what I previously mentioned,it's really cool,lol.

- at work I have noticed a bit more productivity on my end,another aspect I have been watching very close and wanted to wait a bit before commenting.There is def an increase.

-Aside from that the only other difference at work is people seem to be A LOT more helpful,mostly the females then usual.Just a very increased sense of people being friendly.It is really interesting to experience.IM not saying anyone was a complete difference before,just a def difference now.

-so the effects seem to be quite profound at work and in class,very impressed so far to say the least!!

-with my girlfriend it's real interesting to see the differences when I use the soap and I don't.Again,she is not mean or anything when I don't use it.When I do use the soap though,she is beyond friendly to me.A lot more clingy and touchy feely then usual.

I hope I have made some sense,any questions please ask!

I am just as impressed with the effects on my skin as anything else as well.I can honestly say my skin has never been this smooth.I have used some shea products before and had pretty good results,I am honestly quite impressed with this so far.

whatever is in the bar Dsade don't change one thing bro,not one thing!

:dance:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I make it for me with no pheremones in it just because I love the scent and the lather.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards

[/B]

I love the scent and lather as well! I mean I really do!

- the effects at work have been really cool and unique there is this slight mental energizing effect the soap has had and it is most prounounced couple hrs after I use it.However,the effects of the mental energizing seem to last quite a while,I seem to be in a nice mood even when im very,VERY tired at work late at night.I work and go to college and this stuff for whatever reason seems to help with my OWN mood even more so as I get tired.

-school is more of the same,lots of smiles and intense ones at that.I noticed myself being a lot more talkative but now im noticing some of the girls I sit next to and talk to being A LOT more social.

- I personally cannot get enough of this scent,I will be picking some more up VERY soon.

more to come!

[/B]

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
this soap is some good stuff people,im sold already!

IM GOOD for two bars very soon!

it is going rather fast since I use it pretty often(majority of the week)about 5 times a week give or take.

just checking in for today,more to come tomorrow!

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!
thank you to all the vets everywhere!!!

:thumbsup:

:clap2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!
thank you to all the vets everywhere!!!

:thumbsup:

De nada. :)

I always feel proud of my service on Veteran's day and, even with my injuries, regret nothing.

TheBassGuy

Awards
Just got two bars of this today. Seems pretty interesting.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
De nada. :)

I always feel proud of my service on Veteran's day and, even with my injuries, regret nothing.

Thank you very much for you service,from the bottom of my heart.

YOu have no idea how much I appreciate it and everyone else who has served.

makes me proud reading that bro!

bass,let us know what your thoughts are with the soap!
I will have an update soon!

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
question for any who can answer

i just got a bar of this and have used it twice. does it take a while to build up because i am noticing nothing from the women, whether at the health club or anywhere else?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
question for any who can answer

i just got a bar of this and have used it twice. does it take a while to build up because i am noticing nothing from the women, whether at the health club or anywhere else?
How about the way it makes you feel? Sometimes it can be subtle.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED... Im excited to get some and see how it affects my work day... I work retail sales for ATT so i interact with a ton of people everyday. Could work wonders for my commission ;) hahaha

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED... Im excited to get some and see how it affects my work day... I work retail sales for ATT so i interact with a ton of people everyday. Could work wonders for my commission ;) hahaha
can you get me a BB bold? that phone is bada**

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I need a new phone...bb bold? link?
The Blackberry bold is awesome... probably one of the best phones on the market, just went to a training for it friday... has some really innovative features on it and available for it

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
impressive phone! heard about that the other day....

as for your question, I would imagine for some it is very subtle.For me not so subtle.You could be behaving differently and not know it,others as well.

This is one of those products you have to be VERY observant and watch the little details.

then of course there is always body chemistry that plays a factor.Def keep using it! the skin benefits alone are remarkable!

~ for me more of the same,nothing new but more of the old.
Although I got a few winks from one girl in my class,we are friendly but still never got a few winks along with all the touching.I would imagine I noticed more of a difference because I had just a button down w the sleeves rolled up.
If I wear a jacket there is nothing signifigant I notice,although some subtle aspects.

~ the good thing is for me I always get the benefits,mood and overall assertiveness is up

~ @ work nothing too new to report.
~ with my girlfriend more of the same,I also notice she seems to let things roll off her shoulders a lot easier,and she becomes more cozy so to speak.Very friendly and of course touchy feely which is signifigant from the first few days,

~ skin continues to look pretty good,im way impressed with this aspect for sure!
~ only bad thing is the bar is very,very small now!

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
*it has been under 20 degrees outside and the soap is still delievering on the goods with the moisture factor!

*have been wearing a lot of layers and I haven't seen all the profound effects of the soap as much.
it was good to do though as far as experiementing goes,it has made me look even closer at things.

*I def still notice a difference even if im covered pretty good,then not using the soap at all.

*If I could say one main theme from work,class and with my girlfriend is the overall social level from females in general has gone up.Now,girls don't stop talking on the days I don't use the soap but it is crazy to use the soap the next day and see quite a profound difference,I suppose everyones body make up is different so the soap will work slightly different on everyone.

bar is very,very small though! I have become addicted to the scent,I need to get more for sure!

two questions.............

would a gel be possible?
any idea if the deodorant is a serious possibility?

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards

Well the bar is all done! I used it quite a bit!!

I have to say the skin benefits were just as profound as anything else from the soap!

The weather has only been colder and more dry out,yet the skin has been the best I can remember!
I used the soap on my face as well(only 1-2 times a week)
everything else came out to be 4-5 times a weeek.
Little more of a glow and WAY more smoother.
Can't say enough in this aspect,give it a try! you will agree hands down!

as far as social settings go,I put it to work in class,at work and when at home with my gf.

for the most part the results were all the same,increased social level from others(mainly female) and a bit more flirting from women(mostly in class and at home) It should be noted though I don't talk and socialize as much at work,so there might be something to that.

-
I noticed quite a bit of change in my own behavior as well.This one took my be surprise as I was paying attention to the behaviour of others.
-I noticed I was a little more assertive,and quite a bit more aggresive in general.Not so much angry,just more of a get up and go attitude.

It was also helped in terms of waking me up when used in the am.The scent permeates beyond anything else,and quite often I can still smell it many hrs later.When I walk past my bathroom I get a nice whiff of it,but not too strong,This went away about a week or so ago though when the bar became quite low.

I have to say you did a really nice job Here Dsade! :thumbsup:

* hopefully that deodorant comes to fruition,I would grab that for sure! Will be grabbing a bar or two in a couple weeks as well!!

Thanks again!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent review, sir....

I did just find some excellent natural options for a deodorant that I will be exploring. Not sure if I want to deal with the nightmare of making another stick product, but I am willing to try since it was the Lipoderm content that was mucking up the final product.

Regarding skin conditioning, I completely agree, and am actually considering boosting the Java Lather formula WITH the Emu Oil soap (which is the key to the skin conditioning effects.) But that would entail having to reprint all the boxes, which is a pretty hefty investment.

By the way, for those that didn't catch it - the supply company sent me the wrong molds. INstead of dealing with returns, I went ahead an used the BIGGER molds, which results in a 6 ounce bar (20% more) for the same price!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good review, I've got a couple of bars at the house that I'll be trying in the coming weeks. I'm really interested in the skin benefits you and dsade mentioned.

spiro

Awards
Hi folks!

This soap really interests me. I heard about pheromones a few years ago and already back then the topic was really interesting. I think those mones really work from what I have read.
But I'd like to ask a few questions:

1) Are there any risks? Is it possible that suddenly all kinds of people are being drawn to you even if you don't want it like for example in the bus or somewhere else where you are close to others?

2)How do men react to those pheromones? What if they become aggressive or are intimidated by the pheromones? Could this actually get you into a fight?

3)Has anyone of you tried female pheromones? I read that there is a study from an austrian scientist where female pheromones raised testosterone levels in men wouldn't this be a real good product for bodybuilders?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi folks!

This soap really interests me. I heard about pheromones a few years ago and already back then the topic was really interesting. I think those mones really work from what I have read.
But I'd like to ask a few questions:

1) Are there any risks? Is it possible that suddenly all kinds of people are being drawn to you even if you don't want it like for example in the bus or somewhere else where you are close to others?

2)How do men react to those pheromones? What if they become aggressive or are intimidated by the pheromones? Could this actually get you into a fight?

3)Has anyone of you tried female pheromones? I read that there is a study from an austrian scientist where female pheromones raised testosterone levels in men wouldn't this be a real good product for bodybuilders?
Howdy...thanks for your interest. Pheromones are a fascinating area of research. First thing to realize is that there are serveral psychoactive pheromones - each with distinct "signalling" properties. However, to answer number 1, pheromones are a COMPONENT of attraction and personality - they won't force unwanted advances any more than nice clothes. What they WILL do is bolster a certain signal and when combined with your personality, grooming, appearance, physique, sense of humor, etc. create the ideal environment to make the connection you are looking for.

2) Androstenone, the pheromone I used in Renegade, is a potent MAsculine/sexual pheromone. It is very possible that alpha males and VERY dominant females will perceive you as a threat. A lot depends on what kind of other nonverbal signs you send out (body language, facial expression, etc.) and how you hold yourself.

3) Both mens and women's pheromones (especially copulins, I find) work on BOTH sexes. The Renegade soap and balm give me a very strong boost - something akin to being highly sexually stimulated unexpectedly (like when a gorgeous woman walks by). It's very possible that it's causing an acute spike in testosterone - especially given that one of the most active test producing regions of the brain are located in the visual cortex..close to where smells are processed.

the Entice soap (female version) should be ready to go next week...it contains a softer blend of pheromones as well as the copulins. It will be very interesting to see some of the feedback here from both men and women. Excuse the cliche' heart shape...it just fits a woman's hand perfectly - unlike the VERY large Renegade bars.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

spiro

Awards
Thanks for answering my questions. :)

The female soap could indeed be interesting for men if it could increase testosterone production. Do you know the study done by an Austrian scientist I think her name was Astrid Jütte or something like that. She tested copulins on men and it raised their testosterone levels 50% as far as I know.

Another question. Since you said that alpha males might be threatened does this mean that using this soap increases the chances or getting in a fight?
In such a case you should be careful when you use it and then go to clubs where a lot of drunk people hang out. In such places you could easily get in a fight even without using any pheromones.

ps: Do you have distributors in Europe? I'd like to test the soap but I don't know if the customs let this stuff through. The customs are a real pain in the butt.