Drive and RPM samples log

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Today i got my free samples of Drive and RPM and I am very excited about this stuff. Im going to workout chest on sunday and see how this stuff works for me. Ill be taking 5 RPM and 4 Drive. Ill be sure to log the workout and if it goes well ill buy some bottles of this stuff.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Arite, well i took 5 caps of rpm and 3 of drive before a chest workout on sunday and a bicep workout on monday. At first after taking my first dose on sunday i got a bit of a headache but it went away pretty fast. I think the headache was due to not consuming enough water. I drank a ton on monday and it wasnt a problem.

The rpm seemed to give me the same pump as vasocharge, maybe a bit better, but the mental focus was definitly way up. The muscle tightness and denisity also seemed to go way up and feel better.

This seemed to be a great supplement and really helped my workouts. I felt like i could lift forever and just keep going. It was a really nice feeling to have. I would have described my entire workouts but im in season and my lifts really dont reflect my strength. These supplements really helped me push through being tired and get a good workout.

I think i may incorporate these supplements into a new detailed offseason log im going to run all winter/ spring and summer, but i dunno yet. Very good product though.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Glad the RPM is working for you. I take it as well, and I love it. I am still waiting on my sample of drive to arrive. You never mentioned how the drive is working for you.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i really have no idea which is working for me. I really jsut got pumps and mental focus. I dunno how the drive worked becuase i took them at same time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i really have no idea which is working for me. I really jsut got pumps and mental focus. I dunno how the drive worked becuase i took them at same time.
It will be the RPM working. Its effects are noticeable from the first dose. Drive, however, takes longer (much longer (up to 3 weeks) than a sample size to notice), which is why it is recommended to take the sample-size Drive with RPM.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
thanks, yeah thats what i thought, ill prob be incorporating it into my offseason log.