Ari4216's Ultimatel Organizing Diesel Test Hardcore Nos Ether Cissus DCP X-Factor log

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    you incorporate that GG?

I have a tub sittin here too.......not sure what to do with it? lol
    yeah it would work well with your xtend and waxy maize intraworkout

theres gms in sizeon.ps.so it works well intraworkout. Taurine is always good.

2. Subbed, my friend!
    •   

3. Hows it going ari, thought id pop by and say hi, hope your ok, good log bro...Russian

4. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Hows it going ari, thought id pop by and say hi, hope your ok, good log bro...Russian
    yeah russian, log to log emono, my log doesnt have as much traffic as yours, haha.

5. Day 11

Legs and Shoulders

Shoulder Shrugs 200-6,160-8, 160-8,90-20,90-20(shrugs are not a science for me but i was doing pretty heavy weights than usual, and for reps its complicated,like i do a lot of static holds on these babys)
    Dumbell Raises 25-8,20-15,20-15
    Lateral Raises 25-8,20-15,20-15,20-15
    (i superset the raises, maybe even do shrugs after this)
    As for the low weight on dumbells and high reps, my shoulder are too big for the rest of my body, so im trying to refine them down.
    Machine Leg Press-270-8,330-6,330-6
    Leg Extensions-170-6,150-8,150-8
    Leg Deflections(forgot the name haha)- 150-6,130-8,130-8
    (i superset Leg extensions and deflections)
    Romanian Deadlifts- 110,110,110 (6-8 reps)(flex the traps at once im standing, not too much weight i must do deadlifts in perfect form or else your back gets screwed)
    lots of supersetting today, i usually like to superset as much as possible, i like the "rush" it gives me, and it saves me time in the gym.

i think i covered most exercise i did,but i did some others, i forget.

no nos ether today, i took 1 scoop superpump which i havent done for more than two weeks, subliatimne of course, and all the other stuff i take.

Dth1/1/1

Numbers for weight are exact, number of reps are not.

yeah it was pretty intense today, the i hit up the sauna, hit up the cold shower, hit up the hot bath, then hit up chipotle(i got a healthy option,haha)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    Subbed, my friend!
    joined the ultimatel organizing, excellent.

7. Day 12

Rest Day pretty sore, kind of tired from the workout yesterday.

Keep up the good work people.

Ari

8. People ive been a little busy lately, so im updating two days ago

9. Day 13 Chest Triceps workout
    really good workout, not the heaviest of m life but i enjoyed it

10. Day 14 Back Biceps
    Also a great workout would have been greater if had not lost my wallet and i was totally furious more than usuall and i spent 30 minutes looking for it, and it kind of took my agression away but i still had a good workout, with good pump,normal weights.

11. On day 13 and 14 i combined superpump 250 with nos ether and it was really amazing, i like superpump for its pump and energy and nos ether for stregth good combination. DTH is working more now, im up 3 caps, would like to go higher but to me it did work when i tried going higher. Libido is a little bit improved, aggression as well,revocery as well, but nothing extreme as of yet.

12. Day 15 and 16 Rest Days

13. Day 17
    Short and heavy leg day,trap day

Romanian Deadlifts 110-8,110-8,160-8,180-6!,
    and then 200-3 but i shouldnt have done that 200, i thought i could do more reps, cuse i was feeling good but it didnt work out.
    Leg Extensions- 150-8,170-8,170-8,170-8
    Leg Deflections(forgot the name haha)- 130-8,110-8,130-6

Trap work i didnt measure but i use the same weights as with the deadlifts.

14. i guess i hit some pr's with this workout, but i dont really care too much about pr's just if im working my muscle effeciantly, i think some people get to caught up in hitting pr's.
    But i didnt do as much volume as i usually do.
  15. Pics!

Name:  ari4216-.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  103.6 KB

I just wanted to post a picture of myself, how i look right now.

The camera on my phone is not so good so you can see detail.
    But you can get a picture of what im working with.

I have made progess in this log already.

i just color corrected in photoshop, but then the old image stayed, oh well.

16. Good log Ari. Thanks for subbing to my log. Not sure if you are still using rpm in your regime, but I did when I first started doing the three kings, and I liked the feeling I got and from it. I stopped using it since I got jp8 (did not want to over stim) it was tempting though. keep up the good work.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Good log Ari. Thanks for subbing to my log. Not sure if you are still using rpm in your regime, but I did when I first started doing the three kings, and I liked the feeling I got and from it. I stopped using it since I got jp8 (did not want to over stim) it was tempting though. keep up the good work.
    thanks man.
    rpm was good, but i prefer superpump 250 as my stim, it just cant be beat for me, some people dont like gaspari, but sp250 and size on are legit supplements.

Im recently combing Nos Ether with SP250 with great results.
    I take the nos ether with some powdered gatorade 20-30 minutes before the sp250.

18. Day 18

Rest day, had a terrible sleep. Took a nap during the day.
    I went to the DMV today and felt like tapping every decent ass i saw. I guess the DTH is going to more effect.

Im doing DTH 2-3 tabs every day.

19. here for the ride man, hope you reach your goals good luck man hit the weights hard!! and eat right no ice cream, i gotta stay away from reeses cups and snickers the most their so fukn addictive!!

20. thanks bro

21. Day 19

Bi's/Tri's

Bicep curls-35-8,35-8,35-8,35-5
    Preacher curls 30-8,30-8,25-8
    Arnold Concentration curls30-8,30-8,25-8
    1 set of stacic bicep curl concentration with 25's for 10 seconds appox.
    Reverse Hammer curl, Biceps Curl superset with 25's and aprox 8 reps each.
    Triceps Pressdown 110-8,110-8,90-10, 100-6
    Triceps Extensions 110-8,100-7,90-8,90-8
    Tricep Dip Machine 190-10,150-10

Felt very pumped today,since id did two opposing muscle groups.

22. Day 20

Rest Day.

Took a nap.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Day 20

Took a nap.
    All day long?

24. Day 21

Rest Day

25. Day 22

Chest/Back Day

Most intense day ever. Almost felt like throwing up towards the end.

Chest Press Machine 150-20,230-8,250-8,250-8,230-8
    Assisted Dips- with 60 and 40 pounds of assistance,dont rember reps, i think i did three sets.
    Pec Flies 150-8,160-8,160-8
    Inner Chest Pushups-3 sets of 6-8
    ( i put 8 for most reps, but that is not entirely to case)
    Rows 100-8,100-8,75-8
    Lat Pull Down-110-8,100-8,100-8,60-15
    Bent Over Long Bar row120-8,100-10,110-8
    Lots of rep numbers maybe be wrong, im tired,cant remember,i never go below 6 though,i do remember to numbers of sets and weight for each set are certainly correct.
    I think i supersetted almost everything today, usually i supersetting a back exercise with a chest exercise, but i also suppersetting chest and chest, and back and back

Notes:i feel that the DTH, is helping increase my stregth, but today was a weird workout, i really didnt 'enjoy' it, it was almost too intense, i guess doing to major muscle groups in one day is intense. Ive swithed this up from my usual routine. However, im experiencing lethargy issues with dth, ive never taken naps before really to often, and now im able to take them on a regular basis. and its not because my workouts are crazy intense but thats a part of the reason, but also after taken some dth i get tired, sometimes i get agression as well.

Nos Ether Stacked with Superpump with x-factor stacked with cissus,is pretty dam amazing.

im also having some stomach issues with the Nos Ether and DTH, and i know its them, because i didnt have these problems before.

Overall stregth is up.

26. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    All day long?
    for 1.5 hours:donut:

27. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    All day long?
    Ahahahaha what a day!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

28. Looking good Ari4216!

Are you taking the Nos Ether and DTH on an empty stomach? It might help to eat 1 or 2 rice cakes(or something else that's pretty dry) before taking them.

29. By the way.....naps are extremely anabolic!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

30. Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    Looking good Ari4216!

Are you taking the Nos Ether and DTH on an empty stomach? It might help to eat 1 or 2 rice cakes(or something else that's pretty dry) before taking them.
    yeah but they actually work better on an empty stomach.

thanks for the support
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:18 PM
  2. Ari4216's Diesel Test Hardcore Review
    By ari4216 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:37 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 08:53 PM
  4. Unsponsored NOS Ether Log/ Diesel Test Hardcore Stack