Alpha-carotene *
Zeaxanthin *
Cryptoxanthin *
Lutein *
Folic Acid *
Selenium *
Huperzia Seratta (Extracted For 99% Huperzine A) *

Controlled Labs White Flood 320 tablet

From the makers of White BLOOD and White FLOOD Powder, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD TABLETS!

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to AKG, enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain.

Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood is from sugarcane wax). Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue.

Tyrosine works synergistically with caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood TABLETS!

Directions:
Initial (First Serving): To assess your individual tolerance to the energy complex, consume 1 tablet fo White Flood with at least 5 oz of water.

After assessing your tolerance, take 8 tablets of White Flood with at least 16-20 oz of water 45 minutes pre-workout (you can start off with 4 tablets and increase the dosage as necessary to the full 8 tablet dose). For best results, White Flood should be used in combination with other Controlled Labs products, at least 1-2 gallons of water per day, and a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet.

Warning: The FlooDurance Complex may cause a slight tingling in some users. This is a natural characteristic. You should not take this product is you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes or high blood pressure. Consult your doctor before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not purchase of safety seal is broken.

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Colors.

Attachments

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I will be logging this product for the next few weeks. I've used the original powder form ,but prefer the tablets because of convience and over all stomach issues. I will be logging a few different things about this product which are:
[
ENERGY
PUMP
FOCUS
STRENGTH

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Today was first time using the product so I went with only 4 tablets compared to the adviced 8. I really hoped I did'nt need 8 tablets to get the full effect because I already take a hand full of pills pre/intra/post workouts. I was pleasantly surprised that I did'nt need the 8 cause with in 20 minutes I notice a decent difference. I felt kinda tired when I came in ,but quicky got in the swing of things. Today I only could work out for 40 minute ,but I feel it was enough to get my first idea of what Im in store for with these new tablets. One thing to mention I did feel a lil upset stomach when I started feeling it work, but this might be contributed to being first dose.

ENERGY: Energy definately was higher than days I dont use pre-work out supps. Energy carryed on long after I left gym at 7am.
PUMP: Pump was'nt all that great today, did'nt notice muscles doing anything out of ordinary for shoulder day.
FOCUS: Seemed on track even though I only had 40 min workout. I got done with everthing I set out to do which felt good.
STRENGTH: I did fill stronger today, but it did'nt come on really fast ,but by end of work out I was moving the weight real nice.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
goodluck on this log bro .. ive never taken a pre workout caps ..ive tried out core zap & animal pump and i loved them .. im currently using green mag+purple wraath ..looking fwd to how the caps work out .. which pre workout product you used before this ?

good luck

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
goodluck on this log bro .. ive never taken a pre workout caps ..ive tried out core zap & animal pump and i loved them .. im currently using green mag+purple wraath ..looking fwd to how the caps work out .. which pre workout product you used before this ?

good luck
Ive used a few the original White Flood,Animal pump, both AMS's, and alot of others. I really liked the Animal pump, but I also tried the shock theapy and it was way to strong for me.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY2

Well I ended up taking the full 8 today just to see what would happen and dang let me tell you It hit me hard. I felt like a dang robot fo like a hour had to make my self leave the gym. I did notice it took longer for me to really start feeling it than yest, matter of fact it seems to take alil longer than the powder. m gonna do a est next week and use the powder one day then the tablets te next and comment of the differences such as time to kick in, over all feeling and ect.

ENERGY: Energy surpassed yest. I felt a little jittery though at on-set of working out ,but it quickly disappeared.
PUMP: Actually got a great pump today, from my back to my arms felt bigger.
FOCUS: My mood and focus did'nt really change from yest. I did notice a getting to sleep problem last night. My mind was racing.
STRENGTH: Strength was off the chain I hit up some decent weight. I did feel more ''able'' today while on the 8 tabs. I honestly think 4-6 is gonna be more my speed.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention I had the same stomach pain today around a half hour after taking the tablets. I can say it was no worse than yest even though dose was uped.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hmm you could try splitting the dose up 4/4 before you workout, perhaps that would ease stomach discomfort. or a little food too. so far so good!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used a few the original White Flood,Animal pump, both AMS's, and alot of others. I really liked the Animal pump, but I also tried the shock theapy and it was way to strong for me.
yupz i agree .. animal pump is my fav so far .. if u can ..after alog compare it to other products ..so the users will have sum type of idea as to how good this product really is

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
yupz i agree .. animal pump is my fav so far .. if u can ..after alog compare it to other products ..so the users will have sum type of idea as to how good this product really is
Well personally I feel 2 different ways while using the pump or flood, if that makes sence. But yeah I'll do a comparison some where in this log with different things Ill be comparing between the 2. Asalways thanks for following along.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hmm you could try splitting the dose up 4/4 before you workout, perhaps that would ease stomach discomfort. or a little food too. so far so good!
Yeah so far so good I did'nt expect nothing different compared to the original powder. I'll try eatng something as soon as I take the tablets next time and see if I notice a difference. I do want to point out to the reader I have a unbeleivable weak stomach so these tab's probably would'nt effect them the same as me.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY3

Work out went well this morning other than being dog tired when I got there. I took 6 tablets 2day and felt decent when they kcked in. I did'nt have any stomach pain ,but the weird thing was I did'nt even eat yet because I was In such a hurry I did drink a small protein drink though On drive to gym.

ENERGY: Energy was steal good today, but like I mention I was supe tired Im very happy I had sumtn to give me a kick start because I usually never workout that early,but Im tryng to make up for missed day this week and gym closes at noon on sat.
PUMP: Pump was real nice today. I kept looking In mirror every chance I got shoot I might have got more done today if I had'nt been distracted.lol.
FOCUS: Well focus was alright nothing to bragg about. I really only had one thing on mind entire gym time and that was going home to take nap.
STRENGTH: Strength was on par, but lack of sleep really had some effect on over all workout. I did'nt lift real heavy so Im not sure if i felt change.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed !!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Sunday, No work out today.....

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
johnjessica make this thing get got bwned, too!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY4

ENERGY: Energy was quite nice today really selled through work-out with no hitchs, I like this training earlyer in the day compared to late evening I still feel energize now at noon.
PUMP: I've had a better pump before, but all the same I did still have one.
FOCUS: Focus was fine today everything went just how I planned other than taking a few unsceduled breaks to talk with some of the local gym rats that kept asking questions. Other than that focus was on the weights.
STRENGTH: Well starting off I felt no difference ,but thats as I suspected from taking the day off yest. After I got warmed up strength seemed to find its way into my chest when I needed to push a few more reps.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY5
Well Im really starting to notice a real difference in workouts now. Today went great my weights could have been better ,but Im still very happy.

ENERGY: Energy was there from start to finish. I hav'nt used any pre-work out supp for month and te one I was using then was pure BA, but it has nothing on the good ole' White Flood.
PUMP: Pump was so much better today, I really don't have a reason why though dosage is still at 6 and diet/routine and sleep are same. Maybe it just took a few extra days to really feel.
FOCUS: Focus was on point no othe way to put it. I went in g an smashed on my routine
STRENGTH: Strength is still lagging a bit ,but I can't complain though because Im getting so much dow in so lil time and still using correct forms.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY5
Well Im really starting to notice a real difference in workouts now. Today went great my weights could have been better ,but Im still very happy.

ENERGY: Energy was there from start to finish. I hav'nt used any pre-work out supp for month and te one I was using then was pure BA, but it has nothing on the good ole' White Flood.
PUMP: Pump was so much better today, I really don't have a reason why though dosage is still at 6 and diet/routine and sleep are same. Maybe it just took a few extra days to really feel.
FOCUS: Focus was on point no othe way to put it. I went in g an smashed on my routine
STRENGTH: Strength is still lagging a bit ,but I can't complain though because Im getting so much dow in so lil time and still using correct forms.
sweet .. how are u dosing this 3/3 or all 6 before pre workout ?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
DAY5

Awesome. Finally starting to kick in eh?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
sweet .. how are u dosing this 3/3 or all 6 before pre workout ?
Im going gangsta style wit it homie all at same time. I sometimes even chew them up so they hit faster and all at once. lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Finally starting to kick in eh?
Yeah RR Im really starting to see & feel the difference. Is the ingredient fomulation other than the binder the same as the original? I'll be logging soon the difference between them sence I still have half a jug of original.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
On my way to gym to hit some back. I will log reaction when I return till thn peace/love/happiness.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
how is the mood? Gaba does work pretty well for some.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Mood is ok..nothing fasinating to speak of yet ,but I did just start it.. I like Phenibut, it really changes my mood and sleep, great stuff.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Also I hav'nt had much experience with gaba it may take a few weeks for me to really get a grasp on the effects of it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hit the weights pretty hard today for is cold as it i outside my gym kept it jus as cold.. I like staying cool ,but freezing is another thing.lol

ENERGY: Energy did well today took the 6 caps instead of 8 again and still felt great.

PUMP: Pump was just as solid as yest. I was doing some warm up stuff and my muscles really reacted to it cause they looked pumped entire gym time.

FOCUS: Well to say the least it was off. Not because of tablets but the gym being a crisp 48 degree, or at least it felt that cold. Never did get warm no matter how much weight I pumped.

STRENGTH: Strength was good still no amazing lift about on par with last few workouts.. Hopeflly next week it will be hiting hard.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Damn, sounds like you go to one of those meat and potatoes gym, no health spa there :D

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I can say that it is giving me a different disposition, and it's for the better. I'm focused in the gym, and....out of it, too. I'm also more "zen-like."

Another thing, to you John, HOW THE HECK ARE YA CHEWING THESE SHETS??!?!?! I split mine in halfsies and they are HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD to break. You've got strong teeth, homay! You better supp out some calcium so they don't break on these Goliath Pills.:rofl:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I can say that it is giving me a different disposition, and it's for the better. I'm focused in the gym, and....out of it, too. I'm also more "zen-like."

Another thing, to you John, HOW THE HECK ARE YA CHEWING THESE SHETS??!?!?! I split mine in halfsies and they are HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD to break. You've got strong teeth, homay! You better supp out some calcium so they don't break on these Goliath Pills.:rofl:
LOL, funny stuff. Yeah they are hard as hell.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Damn, sounds like you go to one of those meat and potatoes gym, no health spa there :D
You know thats right. Yeh they sucker you in with all the pretty lights and then jack your ass.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Missed gym today will try and get there tonite after taking kiddies trick or treating.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
ENERGY: It was great today really neeed it to because I hit the waits for a lil longer than usual sence I missed friday last week.

PUMP: Pump was just as good as energy I really was firing on all cylinders you culd say. Muscle felt real full an I waned to think I even looked a little bigge for that good hour.lol

FOCUS: My mod and focus was both on poin the 3 day weekend releived alot of stress I was carrying into gym and the white flood is really making a good difference I can really feel it now.

STRENGTH: I'm still not noticing aything worth while in this department, but I do still have my hopes up because I really trust CL products. It only been a week maybe the strength will raise in time.

SIDE-NOTE: Im noticing that Im less thirsty through work-out and actually through hole day I almost feel like I have to force the wter down cause my body is telling me I dont need it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ENERGY: It was great today really neeed it to because I hit the waits for a lil longer than usual sence I missed friday last week.

PUMP: Pump was just as good as energy I really was firing on all cylinders you culd say. Muscle felt real full an I waned to think I even looked a little bigge for that good hour.lol

FOCUS: My mod and focus was both on poin the 3 day weekend releived alot of stress I was carrying into gym and the white flood is really making a good difference I can really feel it now.

STRENGTH: I'm still not noticing aything worth while in this department, but I do still have my hopes up because I really trust CL products. It only been a week maybe the strength will raise in time.

SIDE-NOTE: Im noticing that Im less thirsty through work-out and actually through hole day I almost feel like I have to force the wter down cause my body is telling me I dont need it.

good workout man ... how do stplit your workouts ? single part of body a day or you do everything at once ?

as for strength .. you should see a lil increase w/ creatines .. yeah just have to be patience i guess.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
good workout man ... how do stplit your workouts ? single part of body a day or you do everything at once ?

as for strength .. you should see a lil increase w/ creatines .. yeah just have to be patience i guess.
The program I run is a mass frequency routine...It hits 2 body parts per day then after it runs its course which takes 3-4 week it recycles its-self with different exercises and higher weights.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Today went pretty good I got up real early and went cause the kids are going to be off school because of election. I went in feeling good and left feeling even better if that makes sence. Usually Im draging ass ,but for some reason today I'm still feeling the good energy. I tryed some higher waits today nothing extreme,but just enough to test my strength. I did actually get a few weights up I was surprised about so i do think my strength is starting to increase slowly Pump was on par with last workout also.

ENERGY
: 8/10
PUMP: 7/10
FOCUS: 10/10
STRENGTH: 8/10

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I've also noticed good focus while lifting.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The program I run is a mass frequency routine...It hits 2 body parts per day then after it runs its course which takes 3-4 week it recycles its-self with different exercises and higher weights.
That's a pretty interesting routine actually.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty interesting routine actually.
I actually got it of of a MF magazine and it really works, I like to change my workouts up every 3 months or so to keep the muscle guessing

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Went to the gym late today ,but still had a decent work out even though I was dragging whn I walked in. My mood always changes when I get into workout an start feeling the pump which today was pretty good it hit arms a day early in case I miss the gym friday due to appointment.

ENERGY
: 7/10
PUMP: 9/10
FOCUS: 8/1O
STRENGTH: 6/10