Flyboy's quest for mass... USP Labs Prime, Sustain Alpha and MST Cre-02 Log

  1. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

    Flyboy's quest for mass... USP Labs Prime, Sustain Alpha and MST Cre-02 Log


    Just thought I'd post up this pseudo log as much for motivation for me as anything else.

    Quick supp background - previously, and still on creatine (ragnarok most recently) so any increased effectiveness from CRE-02 over "normal" creatine should be apparent, or the lack of any increased effectiveness for that matter (boo hiss). Tried a prime run at recommended dosing but without the days off and got nothing worth writing home about.

    Have two more bottles of prime lying around which might as well get used - am dosing at 9 a day 5 days a week, started last week so I could get it all loaded up. Starting prime also coincided with switching up my workout to a 3 day week, although many of the exercises I've been doing in one form or another for months prior. I've used Sustain alpha before for several months, it never did a huge amount for actual strength but i love how much better i feel while on it. It also does seem to help me keep a bit of fat off the gut believe it or not.

    Pics will go here when I get my camera back on friday (effectively end of week 2 pics of the new regime):

    *imagine big buff sexy man beast*

    Current weight (as of this morning) 184lbs on the money. You can estimate bodyfat for yourselves when I post pics because I have no clue.

    Current stack in total:

    - Prime (high dose)
    - Purple Wraath
    - Ragnarok
    - MST ZMK/MVP and somnidren
    - Sustain Alpha

    I will be adding CRE-02 when it arrives, which should be early next week, and will drop out Ragnarok. I will be continuing to use MVP/ZMK but when the somnidren runs out in i guess a week or two it's gone (for now).

    My goal is to eventually hit around 195lbs and then I might let myself try an epi/havoc pulse. I don't expect to hit 195 in this log mind! I'm also, obviously, trying to get stronger.

    Anyone laughing at the lack of weight moving on my leg days shall be... well... nothing really. But you'll hurt my feelings. I'm trying to bring them up to speed but years of neglect has left them lacking. What can I say, I'm trying to right my past wrongs but it takes time!

  2. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

    Reserved for final thoughts, and running total of improvement:


    starting weight: 184lbs
    Weight end week 2: 186lbs
    Weight end week 3:
    Weight end week 4:
    Weight end week 5:
    Weight end week 6:

    I'll use 4 main measures for strength using the final set of the below exercises (for detail and other exercises, see individual workouts)

    Weighted Chinup: +5kg/11lbs (at week 2)
    Weighted Dip: +5kg/11lbs (at week 2)
    Bench: +5kg/11lbs (at week 2)
    Squat: +5kg/11lbs (at week 2)
  3. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

    Oh, did I mention I was really pathetically weak? In my defense I try to concentrate on good form more than heavy weight.... but you're not buying that are you.

    Okay, week 1 (baseline) workout:

    Monday:

    Weighted Chinups:
    set 1: 12 reps no weight
    set 2: 8 reps 15kg (~33lbs)
    set 3: 6 reps 20kg (~44lbs)
    set 4: 4 reps 22.5kg (~50lbs)
    set 5: 3 reps 25kg (~56lbs)

    Standing Dbell Bicep curls:
    Set 1: 12 reps 14kg (~30lbs)
    Set 2: 12 reps 14kg (~30lbs)
    Set 3: 12 reps 14kg (~30lbs)
    Set 4: 12 reps 14kg (~30lbs)

    Weighted Dips:
    Set 1: 20 reps no weight
    Set 2: 12 reps 20kg (~44lbs)
    Set 3: 8 reps 35kg (~79lbs)
    Set 4: 6 Reps 40kg (~90lbs)
    Set 5: 4 reps 50kg (~112lbs)

    Tricep rope curl (meaningless units):
    Set 1: 12 reps "25"
    Set 2: 14 reps "20"
    Set 3: 12 reps "22.5"
    Set 4: 12 reps "20"

    lots of ab type things. (3 circuits of 3 different situps, 1 set of normal situps, bridge)


    Wednesday:

    Squats:
    Set 1: 12 reps 80kg (~180lbs)
    Set 2: 10 reps 90kg (~202lbs)
    Set 3: 8 reps 100kg (~225lbs)
    Set 4: 6 reps 110kg (~247lbs)

    Leg Extension:
    Set 1: 12 reps "60" (possibly in KG... doesn't say)
    Set 2: 10 reps "65"
    Set 3: 10 reps "70"
    Set 4: 8 reps "75"

    Leg Curl:
    Set 1: 12 reps "60" (possibly in KG... doesn't say)
    Set 2: 10 reps "65"
    Set 3: 8 reps "70"
    Set 4: 8 reps "75"

    Calf Raise (standing, step, smith machine):
    Set 1: 18/60kg (~135lbs)
    Set 2: 14/70kg (~157lb)
    Set 3: 14/70kg (~157lb)
    Set 4: 12/75kg (~168lb)

    plus various abs and core


    Friday:

    Bench Press:
    Set 1: 10 reps 60kg (~135lbs)
    Set 2: 8 reps 80kg (~180lbs)
    Set 3: 5 reps 90kg (~202lbs)
    Set 4: 4 reps 100kg (~225lbs)
    Set 5: 2 reps 110kg (~247lbs)

    Incline bench Bicep Curls:
    Set 1: 15 reps 12.5kg (~28lbs)
    Set 2: 12 Reps 15kg (~34lbs)
    Set 3: 12 reps 15kg (~34lbs)
    Set 4: 12 reps 15kg (~34lbs)

    Chinups:
    Set 1: 14 reps
    Set 2: 11 reps
    Set 3: 7 reps

    Preacher Bench: ( sort of DC style - 1 set of 8, 4, 2 rest pause)

    9 reps 4 reps 2 reps - 20kg

    Tricep Pushdowns:
    Set 1: 15 reps "25"
    Set 2: 15 reps "25"
    Set 3: 10 reps "30"
    Set 4: 10 reps "30"

    Dips:
    Set 1: 15 reps
    Set 2: 15 reps
    Set 3: 20 reps

    Barbell Shrug:
    Set 1: 12 reps 70kg (157lb)
    Set 2: 14 reps 60kg (135lb)
    Set 3: 14 reps 60kg (135lb)

    plus one set situps to fail.


    So... yeah... plenty of room for improvement. I welcome any (helpful) comments on the workout structure too.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice scheme you have got over here.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  5. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

    Cheers FOG, feel free to suggest anything I might do better... even if i don't incorporate it immediately I can on the next workout I design.

    I'll post the workouts weekly like the above rather than on a day by day basis. I already managed to up monday's workout by a suprising amount of iron this week though... which is a promising start.
  6. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Cheers FOG, feel free to suggest anything I might do better... even if i don't incorporate it immediately I can on the next workout I design.

    I'll post the workouts weekly like the above rather than on a day by day basis. I already managed to up monday's workout by a suprising amount of iron this week though... which is a promising start.
    I'll definitely give input... As for now, I'ma take a nap! I'm pooped!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Glad to see you'll be trying out Cre-02. I don't think you'll find a lack of effectiveness

    It'll be sad to see somnidren gh dissapear for a bit...but like your most trusted hoe....it'll be back
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You're not weak either. Those are some solid numbers. You're doing a lot of volume for each individual exercise, but to each his/her own. I'm not one to criticize someone's program if it looks logical and it works for the individual.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Glad to see you'll be trying out Cre-02. I don't think you'll find a lack of effectiveness

    It'll be sad to see somnidren gh dissapear for a bit...but like your most trusted hoe....it'll be back
    Sommy GH? Where's it going?
    Freedom means nothing here.
  10. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subangleoooodlpop

    Nice little stack there bro, hope you get the results your after, il be following along...Russian
  11. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Sommy GH? Where's it going?
    read his initial post...he said once he's done with it...he's removing for now.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  12. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    read his initial post...he said once he's done with it...he's removing for now.
    Woops... haha
    Freedom means nothing here.
  13. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

    Yeah I love the somnidren but you have to cut out something somewhere... Like that irritating rash i got last summer, i have a feeling it'll be back.... lol.

    Well I have been sick as a dog the tail end of this week. Which is oddly enough what happened last time i started prime (got ill after about 2 weeks) but it was worse. Still went down the gym (i'm stubborn if nothing else) but can't help but feel my energy levels suffered. I still managed some progression in some areas but endurance was lacking. I'll post up the week's figures in a bit - the highlight for me was benching 115kg for 2 reps which is a 5kg (~11lb) increase on last week, not because of the figures themselves (still not back at my best ever lift which was 120kg last year) but because i've been stuck not moving on bench for a while now.

    Hopefully next week will bring more success now that i'm getting over the illness.


    Cheers for following guys!
  14. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sounds like you had a tough week with the illness bro...hope next week you feel better.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  15. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

    Okay, so here's Week 2... with some caveats!

    - Any improvement over baseline is in green, any decrease in red.
    - Ill from tues/weds onwards (boo hoo, I know)
    - the weights where machines were used (ie the tricep ones) were on different machines due to me being a bit of a gym nomad. Thus I can't run a direct comparison.

    Pretty positive week, monday was awesome! My illness held me back a bit on the other two but I still think I made some general progress. I don't like to see any red ink though

    I'll be weighing myself tomorrow morning, and i'll add the results. From the looks of it I may be up a lb or two. EDIT - up 2 lbs, currently 186lbs.

    Monday:

    Weighted Chinups:
    set 1: 14 reps no weight (+2rps)
    set 2: 8 reps 17.5kg (~39lbs) (+2.5kg/5.5lbs)
    set 3: 6 reps 20kg (~44lbs)
    set 4: 4 reps 25kg (~56lbs) (+2.5kg/5.5lbs)
    set 5: 5 reps 30kg (~67lbs) (+2rps, +5kg/11lbs!!!)

    Standing Dbell Bicep curls:
    Set 1: 12 reps 16kg (~34lbs) (+2kg/4.4lbs)
    Set 2: 12 reps 16kg (~34lbs) (+2kg/4.4lbs)
    Set 3: 12 reps 16kg (~34lbs) (+2kg/4.4lbs)
    Set 4: 12 reps 16kg (~34lbs) (+2kg/4.4lbs)

    Weighted Dips:
    Set 1: 25 reps no weight (+5rps)
    Set 2: 12 reps 25kg (~56lbs) (+5kg/11lbs)
    Set 3: 8 reps 40kg (~90lbs) (+5kg/11lbs)
    Set 4: 6 Reps 45kg (~101lbs) (+5kg/11lbs)
    Set 5: 4 reps 55kg (~123lbs) (+5kg/11lbs)

    Tricep rope curl (meaningless units):
    Set 1: 12 reps "30" (different machine)
    Set 2: 10 reps "35"
    Set 3: 12 reps "30"
    Set 4: 12 reps "30"

    lots of ab type things. (3 circuits of 3 different situps, 1 set of normal situps, bridge)


    Wednesday:

    Squats:
    Set 1: 12 reps 85kg (~191lbs) (+5kg/11lb)
    Set 2: 10 reps 90kg (~202lbs)
    Set 3: 8 reps 100kg (~225lbs)
    Set 4: 6 reps 115kg (~258lbs) (+5kg/11lb)

    Leg Extension: (possibly in KG... doesn't say)
    Set 1: 12 reps "62.5" (+"2.5")
    Set 2: 10 reps "70" (+"5")
    Set 3: 8 reps "75" (-2rps, + "5")
    Set 4: 8 reps "75" (+"7.5")

    Leg Curl: (possibly in KG... doesn't say)
    Set 1: 12 reps "62.5" (+2.5)
    Set 2: 10 reps "67.5" (+2.5)
    Set 3: 8 reps "67.5" (-2.5)
    Set 4: 8 reps "70" (-5)

    Calf Raise (standing, step, smith machine):
    Set 1: 14/80kg (~180lbs) (-4rps, +20kg/55lbs)
    Set 2: 12/90kg (~202lb) (-2rps, +20kg/55lbs)
    Set 3: 10/90kg (~202lb) (-4rps, +20kg/55lbs)
    Set 4: 10/90kg (~202lb) (-2rps, +15kg/33lbs)

    plus various abs and core


    Friday: (NOTE - had to switch up order, did biceps/chins last and was flagging. Really felt ill towards the end!)

    Bench Press:
    Set 1: 10 reps 65kg (~146lbs) (+5kg/11lbs)
    Set 2: 8 reps 85kg (~191lbs) (+5kg/11lbs)
    Set 3: 6 reps 95kg (~212lbs) (+1rp, +5kg/11lbs)
    Set 4: 4 reps 100kg (~225lbs)
    Set 5: 2 reps 115kg (~257lbs) (+5kg/11lbs)

    Incline bench Bicep Curls:
    Set 1: 12 reps 16kg (~36lbs) (-3rps, +3.5kg/7lbs)
    Set 2: 12 Reps 16kg (~36lbs) (+1kg/2.2lbs)
    Set 3: 12 reps 16kg (~36lbs) (+1kg/2.2lbs)
    Set 4: 12 reps 14kg (~32lbs) (-1kg/2.2lbs)

    Chinups: (Oh.. dear... lord.... what went wrong here!)
    Set 1: 10 reps (-4rps)
    Set 2: 7 reps (-4rps)
    Set 3: 5 reps (-2rps)

    Preacher Bench: ( sort of DC style - 1 set of 8, 4, 2 rest pause)

    10 reps 4 reps 2 reps - 22.5kg (+1rp, +2.5kg/5.5lb)

    Tricep Pushdowns:
    Set 1: 15 reps "50" (different machine)
    Set 2: 15 reps "60"
    Set 3: 12 reps "65"
    Set 4: 12 reps "65"

    Dips:
    Set 1: 25 reps (+10)
    Set 2: 18 reps (+3)
    Set 3: 20 reps

    Barbell Shrug:
    Set 1: 16 reps 60kg (135lb) (+4rps, -10kg/22lb)
    Set 2: 14 reps 70kg (157lb) (+10kg/22lb)
    Set 3: 14 reps 60kg (135lb)

    plus one set situps to fail.
  16. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry for missing out on this. Been slackin'.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  17. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

    yeah yah have biatch! lol...

    Good workout yesterday, kept the progression going. Feeling good about this week. Cre-02 should arrive this week, exciting!!
  18. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    yeah yah have biatch! lol...

    Good workout yesterday, kept the progression going. Feeling good about this week. Cre-02 should arrive this week, exciting!!
    Keep us posted when it gets there. It won't take long before the initial effects can be felt.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  19. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

    The Cre-02 arrived today along with my extra supplies of Sustain Alpha and MVP/ZMK.

    Saw in one of the threads that it was recommended on the first day only to pop 3 pills during the day and 3 pre-workout. So that's what I did - took first dose about 45 mins before lunch and then second dose was meant to be 1.5hrs pre workout but due to faffing about it ended up being more like 3 hours pre.

    Today was a massive struggle in the gym... really hard going, and I was not particularly energetic. Is it possible I may need to really chow down uber carbs after the Cre-02 and before workout? I was just wondering if the ALA may have contributed to my lethargy... I had about 55g complex carbs (scottish rolled oats and Aktivated Barley) 45 mins post cre-02 dosing.

    Still, I managed to eek out some progression... so I haven't stayed static. I'm finding legs harder going than upper body in terms of moving things along though, which is odd - I'd have thought being relatively neglected in the past there'd be lots of "beginner" gains to be had.
  20. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Party's about to start now Cre02 is in da house!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  21. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Just thought I'd post up this pseudo log as much for motivation for me as anything else.

    Quick supp background - previously, and still on creatine (ragnarok most recently) so any increased effectiveness from CRE-02 over "normal" creatine should be apparent, or the lack of any increased effectiveness for that matter (boo hiss). Tried a prime run at recommended dosing but without the days off and got nothing worth writing home about.

    Have two more bottles of prime lying around which might as well get used - am dosing at 9 a day 5 days a week, started last week so I could get it all loaded up. Starting prime also coincided with switching up my workout to a 3 day week, although many of the exercises I've been doing in one form or another for months prior. I've used Sustain alpha before for several months, it never did a huge amount for actual strength but i love how much better i feel while on it. It also does seem to help me keep a bit of fat off the gut believe it or not.

    Pics will go here when I get my camera back on friday (effectively end of week 2 pics of the new regime):

    *imagine big buff sexy man beast*

    Current weight (as of this morning) 184lbs on the money. You can estimate bodyfat for yourselves when I post pics because I have no clue.

    Current stack in total:

    - Prime (high dose)
    - Purple Wraath
    - Ragnarok
    - MST ZMK/MVP and somnidren
    - Sustain Alpha

    I will be adding CRE-02 when it arrives, which should be early next week, and will drop out Ragnarok. I will be continuing to use MVP/ZMK but when the somnidren runs out in i guess a week or two it's gone (for now).

    My goal is to eventually hit around 195lbs and then I might let myself try an epi/havoc pulse. I don't expect to hit 195 in this log mind! I'm also, obviously, trying to get stronger.

    Anyone laughing at the lack of weight moving on my leg days shall be... well... nothing really. But you'll hurt my feelings. I'm trying to bring them up to speed but years of neglect has left them lacking. What can I say, I'm trying to right my past wrongs but it takes time!
    not to intrude, but if the prime didnt work for ya, why didnt ya just sell it.haha

    lets see how the sustain alpha goes,i heard somewhere that 5 pumps is equal to about 150mg test.

    subbed:donut:
  22. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

    Put the two bottles on ebay(.co.uk).... couldn't even sell the bastards. lol. By the end of the week the listing only had like 7 views.

    Sustain alpha is great... It really helps with muscle hardness for me, and makes me feel notably "better". I had a stage where I couldn't use it because I started getting a skin reaction to the stuff (random), but the new formula seems to have fixed that.
  23. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Put the two bottles on ebay(.co.uk).... couldn't even sell the bastards. lol. By the end of the week the listing only had like 7 views.

    Sustain alpha is great... It really helps with muscle hardness for me, and makes me feel notably "better". I had a stage where I couldn't use it because I started getting a skin reaction to the stuff (random), but the new formula seems to have fixed that.
    cool bro
  24. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i think the market in uk is not to big

    i saw 3 bottles going on American ebay for about 80-90 with free shipping.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 05:40 PM
  2. mass fx vs. labs prime
    By marrskid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:05 AM
  3. Quest Labs
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 10:29 PM
  4. New labs from Quest.
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 04:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in