Prime: Take 2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Prime: Take 2

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    hmmm I take in more then that though.... I think if ramped correctly and you continue to wisely use your partitioners you could def be well served to bump those cals my friend....

Im taking in about +4000 right now, NEVER do cardio and not nearly as much from veggies for my carb source(breads, oats and noodles) and Im currently losing fat! These slin helpers are just amazing IMO.

More then anything I think youd be well served to use more whole proteins from food sources rather then a majority from casein... dunno though what works for me may not work for you... safest bet would be to just increase your portion sizes first then start playing with different sources if that doesnt go well.
    Actually by Casein I usually mean Cottage Cheese, Low-Fat Cheese, or processed. I will usually only take about 15g of Casein powder is at most 20g of Pro, and I usually aim for ~40g pre-bed.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I have to agree with poops, not that i would ever disagree as he is far more knowledgable, but i wouldnt just use casein as a main supply of protein, i would be eating a lot more chicken and red meat, prawns, nuts, and also increasing the amount of carbs your eating, a lot more oats, as your using nutrient repartioners, i would be making the most of them, and starting every day with at least 180 grams of carbs, 45 grams protein, and the same pre and post workout.
    Enjoying the log bro!!!!
    Nuts and me are two peas in a pod. I go through about 3+ lbs of pistachios per week. I try not to think about how much it is lol. Like I mentioned before, I only have the casein prebed, and usually as a whole food. I think I will up my pre-WO carbs. Today I had an extra 500g of Yogurt (35g C & 25g P ).

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its much easier to have never had abs, you don't miss them as much.

This is a naturally bulking time of year so idk as far as running another 13 days at 9 a day goes, but i wouldnt start the cut till jan if the $ isn't a factor, then sure, would be ncie to see
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your a couple lbs leaner maybe. I just don't think your much of a Prime responder though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

sadly I think that may be true... I was def seeing effects by your point... and at a lower dosage. I think that it couldnt hurt to run Prime longer if cost is no issue, but otherwise I wouldnt spend more money on it as it seems your just not getting anything.

Man so odd to see such results while I was going nuts on it...
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    sadly I think that may be true... I was def seeing effects by your point... and at a lower dosage. I think that it couldnt hurt to run Prime longer if cost is no issue, but otherwise I wouldnt spend more money on it as it seems your just not getting anything.

Man so odd to see such results while I was going nuts on it...
    I know what you're saying. It's sort of how I feel when people are going nuts over Prime and here I am not seeing much. Intensity isn't a factor; today a mid-50's guy who looks like a tank and has been training all his life probably, and told me it's been a while since he saw someone training with my intensity ( I think I had nearly passed out after getting in 10 reps on the leg press).

Price isn't an issue either; Mullet generously offered to give me a 3rd bottle of Prime if I wished to continue. As temping as this is to some, I don't really see any need to continue my run since even 9 caps wasn't producing anything noticeable. I'll use up my last 2 days worth, and I'll update this log with my final thoughts, although I think you can see my experience thus far.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

that sucks that it didnt work for you.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  360 lbs.

It's doing nothing for me, either.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

I wouldnt cut bro, your so skinny, just keep eating and training hard, you have a good base, very similar to mine, just eat!!! Get your training just right, you are steroids at your age, so grow bro!!
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 31: Shoulders + Chest Cut? Day 1

Workout: Tried to do chest, but dips didn't feel "right"

DB Incl: 75; 12,8,11,8 2nd set was poor b/c random spotter couldn't understand I needed help getting my sore left elbow up
    Military Press 4x10
    DB Shoulder Press; 10,8,7,6
    Ab Pulley Crunches: 5x15
    Dips: (+30) 5,5, (Stopped, felt not completely recovered)
    Lying Leg Raises 4x15
    BB Shoulder Press 4x6
    EZ Bar Preacher Curls; 4x8
    BB Delt Raises 4x8
    (insert 50 minute lecture lol)
    HIIT: 15 mins

Weight: 176.5 Post Oat-bran, no morning bowel movement. We're getting into the Too-Much-Info territory, but I think with full bowels I'm ~177 and with empty bowels I can be down under 170!

Comments
    - tried to do some chest work, feeling OK but the dips didn't go over well and I don't want to overexert myself.

Started DCP & LR
    - 2 DCP upon waking, w/ the HIIT, & pre-bed
    1 LR b/4 lifting, 2nd LR w/ HIIT
    - I thought I felt warm while lifting considering I wasn't doing any large compounds movements, but it wasn't anything noticeable yet
    - I will probably start a cutting log/journey but it will be brief. Probably the LR (Will go up to 2/2 tomorrow since this didn't seem to be too much) and will use Shred Matrix for the final part of this cut when it arrives

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I wouldnt cut bro, your so skinny, just keep eating and training hard, you have a good base, very similar to mine, just eat!!! Get your training just right, you are steroids at your age, so grow bro!!
    I have some good genetics; back in Gr 10 after 1 year of weight-lifting for fun w/ a buddy I was benching 4 sets of 175x10. THen I spent the next 3 years training for endurance sports (Soccer, then Rugby as a winger and I took up jogging.) That training really changed my body composition until 1st year university. These last 2 years I've started weight training for mass, but I've got a long way ahead of me potential wise.
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Nuts and me are two peas in a pod.
    I bet.

11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I know what you're saying. It's sort of how I feel when people are going nuts over Prime and here I am not seeing much. Intensity isn't a factor; today a mid-50's guy who looks like a tank and has been training all his life probably, and told me it's been a while since he saw someone training with my intensity ( I think I had nearly passed out after getting in 10 reps on the leg press).

Price isn't an issue either; Mullet generously offered to give me a 3rd bottle of Prime if I wished to continue. As temping as this is to some, I don't really see any need to continue my run since even 9 caps wasn't producing anything noticeable. I'll use up my last 2 days worth, and I'll update this log with my final thoughts, although I think you can see my experience thus far.
    That's a shame you didn't respond to Prime Steve - at least you were fair, honest and objective - that's more than some on AM are prepared to do.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the honest and detailed log Steve. So very weird how some people respond to USP products and some do not at all...

That's the herbal game though I suppose.
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Days 32: (Cut Day 2) Deads/Cleans

Workout:
    Deadlifts: 275x10,8,6,6 (Was planning on doing 10x10 so I dropped the weight but didn't have the energy, it was 2hrs since pre-WO meal, instead of ideal 75-90mins)
    Clean & Press: 125; Rep-10s Pause. Did 3 rounds of this, about 12 reps each time. F'ing brutal, low weight since I just started these
    HIIT: 4 Sprints, Was too exhausted by the 5th.

Comments:
    - All out of Prime, finished the bottled w/ dinner
    - Day 2 of Gut Health/DCP/LR . I was sweating like mad after the DL/Cleans, when I got to the HIIT I was more drenched than most people on the machines lol. 2 caps upon waking, and 2 three hours later, right as I hit the gym

I'll be starting another log for my mini cut, just haven't had time to make the thread and I want to keep track of my workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    That's a shame you didn't respond to Prime Steve - at least you were fair, honest and objective - that's more than some on AM are prepared to do.
    Thanks Jake; I was really hoping to make this log a success story, but it ended up being a non-responder log. Oh well, I tried. If the MOA is Prime is discovered down the road and there might be something else I can do to improve my results, I will consider giving it a 3rd try.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Thank you for the honest and detailed log Steve. So very weird how some people respond to USP products and some do not at all...

That's the herbal game though I suppose.
    Yea, definitely hit or miss it seems. I love Powerfull and use that(or 1-Carboxy/L-Dopa) for some quality sleep. When my dad was really complaining about joint pain I got him some Supercissus Rx (Alas it didn't work for him, but as this log showed not everything works for everyone, and he was a bit non-compliant at the start )
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I appreciate the honesty of your review. It seemed very fair.
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I appreciate the honesty of your review. It seemed very fair.
    Yes this is how it should be... Steve has class. He didn't say it doesn't work for me it's a rippoff. He accepted the fact that he does not respond to the product. I did not respond to the original Powerfull, nor do I respond to creatine and some other products my response has been soso. I think these products work well for many people, just not me. Steve took the high road no doubt.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I generally know who's log to trust and who's not to - Steve gets the tick from me.
  17. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just finished my 7th week on Prime and except for improved recovery, I can't say it's done much for me. However, I do love the fact that I never get sore after a hard workout. Unfortunately, the cost/benefit ratio is not that good. I will not be using this product again unless the price drops dramatically and I beleive it will because after reviewing a number of unsponsered reviews, few people seem to benefit from this product.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

respect steveo!

i agree with jakepellet,volcom,matticus,dre amweaver ect...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM