Prime: Take 2

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

9 caps, I find, is the sweet-spot. I realize I am afforded a greater opportunity to do so, but try it for this week. If you run out, I will send a bottle up the QE.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    9 caps, I find, is the sweet-spot. I realize I am afforded a greater opportunity to do so, but try it for this week. If you run out, I will send a bottle up the QE.
    that's a fine offer!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!

I wanna see the steve do da mega dose!!! that should be niiiiiiice! Poops jealous
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Steve I would have to agree with The Mullet.

I really enjoyed a 9 cap 2/3/2/2 protocol:

2 preWO (fasted, or with small shake) (0600)
    3 postWO (super charged with bulk p-slin) (0800)
    2 late afternoon (1500)
    2 before bed etc (2200)

I ran that for 14 days straight, now Im taking 2 weeks off to 'desensitise' after a total of 60-day run - which is approx. 2.5 bottles.
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I took an extra cap w/ my pre bed meal, and I will start today with 9/caps a day using Jake's protocol for a nice sustained delivery (unless you wish me to dose it in another fashion).

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Steve I would have to agree with The Mullet.

I really enjoyed a 9 cap 2/3/2/2 protocol:

2 preWO (fasted, or with small shake) (0600)
    3 postWO (super charged with bulk p-slin) (0800)
    2 late afternoon (1500)
    2 before bed etc (2200)

I ran that for 14 days straight, now Im taking 2 weeks off to 'desensitise' after a total of 60-day run - which is approx. 2.5 bottles.
    THanks for the idea Jake, I'll give that a go for the next few weeks. With the remaining amt in my 2nd bottle, I should have enough for 9 days I believe.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I like his idea... but in all honesty I would prefer to dose in higher amounts 3x3 so that I could attain higher serum levels in three spikes... 6 hours apart isnt too bad IMO for repeat dosing and although I dont know what the actual half life is of this compound I would think youd be better off going higher each time then maintaining a lower constant level.... you are after all trying to break past what a current 2 cap dose will get you as far as effects are concerned. JMO
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Day 23: Chest & Back

Workout

1a) Dips (+35) (7),10,7,4(4)
    1b) Pullups: 4x8 Bodyweight Then Assisted (The +5 lbs made these hard lol)
    1c) Captain Chair: 2x10 Not quite sure why I did this inbetween lol
    2a) Rear Fly's 100; 4x9
    2b) Front Fly: Mach: 135; 4x10 (Went lighter but more reps)
    2c) Pullover Mach 150;10,9,7,6
    3a) Incl DB: 75;5 Only one set, wasn't feeling good, sore/tired
    3b) Face Pulls; 4x8
    4a) BB Bench; 155; 8,7,6,5 Chest Was still not feeling Recovered
    4b) T-Bar Rows: 45; 4x9
    5a) DB Decl; 60; 4x10 Slow ,
    5b) DB Flat: 60; 2x8

Weight: 177.5, then 176.25 after I took a piss 1/2way thru my workout. Yesterday was a rest day, so my glycogen stores may have been elevated, however I only had about 60-70g net carbs yesterday. Pre-WO was the usual oatbran, then 400mL water with Axis' SMASH.

Comments:
    - Felt slightly sore going into the gym this morning
    - Dips improved slightly, however Incl DB was poor
    - Didn't work up a sweat despite this rigorous workout, I think since it is subzero outside the gym is cooler
    - Hopefully this weight fluctuation will continue for the next few days. I will repeat the same protocol tomorrow and compare

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I like his idea... but in all honesty I would prefer to dose in higher amounts 3x3 so that I could attain higher serum levels in three spikes... 6 hours apart isnt too bad IMO for repeat dosing and although I dont know what the actual half life is of this compound I would think youd be better off going higher each time then maintaining a lower constant level.... you are after all trying to break past what a current 2 cap dose will get you as far as effects are concerned. JMO
    The difference between the two protocols depends on whether one wants to spike levels of the actives in Prime, or try and have a sustained delivery through the day (similar to something like Divanil). I did 3x3 before, with the 1st two doses with me pre and PWO meals, about 3.5 hours apart. I'll see if Strag of Mullet can give any further insight. Whatever they suggest I'll run for the next ~9 days (until my current bottle runs out) and then possibly longer if I get another bottle.
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Start of Smash Fully Loaded Review

Axis' Labs Smash Fully Loaded

Smash Fully Loaded (600 g) By: Axis Labs

Taste: 8/10
    - the old version was fruit punch, and was a clear 10/10. The new one is "Citrus" and is very similar to Orange Juice. With 400mL of water it was a bit weak, but I mixed some stronger and it tasted very similar to orange juice, and not the cheap tang stuff either!

Mixability:9/10
    - I had no grits/floaters, however I did have some foam on the top, nothing to cause any problems and it probably would have dissolved if I waited even longer.

Energy:9/10
    - Felt wide awake, despite losing a bit of sleep on this weekend.
    - No noticeable jitteriness even with the full 200mg serving

Intensity/Focus:10/10
    - The workout literally flew by. I got in the gym at 9, and didn't even look at the clock until 9:50. I was almost late for the 1st presentation, but luckily it also started late lol

Endurance/Strength: 5/10
    - this isn't Smash's fault by any means, so I was thinking about putting a NA but I went with a # instead. I was still a bit sore from last week's workouts, a bit low on sleep which I figure contributed to this.
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

I use a 3/3/3 protocol, and found it to be very agreeable. But, whatever your preference.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

The difference between the two protocols depends on whether one wants to spike levels of the actives in Prime, or try and have a sustained delivery through the day (similar to something like Divanil). I did 3x3 before, with the 1st two doses with me pre and PWO meals, about 3.5 hours apart. I'll see if Strag of Mullet can give any further insight. Whatever they suggest I'll run for the next ~9 days (until my current bottle runs out) and then possibly longer if I get another bottle.
    ya I def understand the ideology behind the different dosing, I would just think that with someone like yourself that doesnt respond well to lower doses would want higher concentrations at opportune times rather then a constant dose... again that was JMO.

Ill be interested to see how it goes for you period though, I know 9 caps a day woulda had me throwin plates across the room though
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

ya I def understand the ideology behind the different dosing, I would just think that with someone like yourself that doesnt respond well to lower doses would want higher concentrations at opportune times rather then a constant dose... again that was JMO.

Ill be interested to see how it goes for you period though, I know 9 caps a day woulda had me throwin plates across the room though
    I will go with the 3/3/3 dosing that I used during my 1-week loading period. During that week, I didn't feel any extra aggression/power, however this is probably due to the fact that I was building up the levels in my body. Then after 7 days I dropped down to the lower dose, so I didn't enjoy the full benefits of the 9caps/day dose. This time around hopefully the levels of Prime in my blood are already elevated so I notice the effects quicker, but I'll probably take Mullet up on the offer so I can evaluate the effects of 9 caps/day for more than just 8 more days. It's no wonder I didn't respond to 5 caps of the beta, this is almost 11x more!
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I will go with the 3/3/3 dosing that I used during my 1-week loading period. During that week, I didn't feel any extra aggression/power, however this is probably due to the fact that I was building up the levels in my body. Then after 7 days I dropped down to the lower dose, so I didn't enjoy the full benefits of the 9caps/day dose. This time around hopefully the levels of Prime in my blood are already elevated so I notice the effects quicker, but I'll probably take Mullet up on the offer so I can evaluate the effects of 9 caps/day for more than just 8 more days. It's no wonder I didn't respond to 5 caps of the beta, this is almost 11x more!

YA I was just thinking the same thing, you used that dose as a loading dose not as a spiking dose... this should do you well bro!

Just wondering do you take it with or without food? I found it LOVED fat containing meals.... ALSO do you have an bioprene or supps containing it laying around? Grape fruit juice? just thinking of what ways we can defeat your bodies blocks to this supp even more then just high dosing, I really want for you to feel this supp as I did as I just LOVED it, I could do this all night long at the gym! lol.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes I agree about the tight feeling, it's really nice but the doms is there too, so is the reformation.

As I am a good responder I don't feel the need to up my dose at this time but I do have some extra pills so I may finish the last couple weeks at a higher dose just to see if it gives me a boost.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

9 caps you say? That would be a 27 day run on 2 bottles, dosing 7 days a week.

I'm a big fan of the larger doses. Did you take 3am/3mid/3pm?

Is there any Beta Alanine in Prime? I don't know where I got that impression from.
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I use a 3/3/3 protocol, and found it to be very agreeable. But, whatever your preference.
    Oh, it appears you've answered this question.

If anyone can chime in on the BA, that would make or break my purchase. I'm not a fan of paresthesia.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

no BA, prime is a 2 ingredient mix, the trib aquatica and an adaptogen, I can't recall which offhand, but its also not common.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

If anyone can chime in on the BA, that would make or break my purchase. I'm not a fan of paresthesia.
    first no BA and second I dont think its even necessary to use while on prime. JMO. I had INSANE endurance and never ending strength on Prime... check my log bro, it was quite a run to say the least.... Im on cycle now and lovin it BUT I still find myself looking forward to running Prime again.
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Day 24: Legs

Dosing UpdateDay 2 of 3/3/3

Workout:
    Squats: 205x10,8,7,6
    Calf Raises: 185; 4x10
    Front Squats: 155;8,7,7,7
    BB Lunges 135; 6,7,6,6
    Leg Press: 9 Plates; 12,12,12,12,12 (Last week only did 4x8)

Weight: 176 Woot it didn't drop!

Comments:
    - Leg's aren't my strong point, but I've always had weak knees. I used the leg press for a while, and have only been slowly developing my squat
    - My back was very sore after this workout, I believe I was leaning too far forward on my squat, and thus a lot of weight was shifted to my lower back
    - No Pre-WO supp today, but still finished VERY strong with those leg presses
    - DOMS is my lower chest, not bad in upper chest b/c the Incl. DB presses didn't happen, so I think I will do them tomorrow with shoulders
    - From my math I've got 80 caps left, so this should continue until next Wed if I did it right

Definitely no BA in there Volcom, you should be fine with Prime. If you don't like the paresthesia, time-released Beta-Alanine might be the solution for you if you really want to try it. I believe Peak-Beta by MN is the only product out there right now.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Free Y-rd with purchases of most USPLabs products at NP at the moment. That does make the deal even juicier.
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

first no BA and second I dont think its even necessary to use while on prime. JMO. I had INSANE endurance and never ending strength on Prime... check my log bro, it was quite a run to say the least.... Im on cycle now and lovin it BUT I still find myself looking forward to running Prime again.
    Thanks, I wasn't considering BA. BA would have broke the deal, not made it, so its good news that Prime has no BA.
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Definitely no BA in there Volcom, you should be fine with Prime. If you don't like the paresthesia, time-released Beta-Alanine might be the solution for you if you really want to try it. I believe Peak-Beta by MN is the only product out there right now.
    Thanks Steve,

I've looked into Peak Beta before. It's very exciting stuff, but it's also very expensive for BA.
    NSCA - CSCS
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Thanks Steve,

I've looked into Peak Beta before. It's very exciting stuff, but it's also very expensive for BA.
    Agreed, almost prohibitively so. Buying a kilo in bulk might be viable in a cost:effectiveness comparison, but the Peak-Beta was pricey. If I'm spending that much, I would probably opt for something else that has stronger effects or just save my money and buy a few steaks!
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Week 3 Comparison

Slightly delayed, but I'll go from my experiences up to Saturday. I had really high expectations for week 3.

Week 3

This is the magical week our subjects cannot stop talking about.

For most, by the end of Week 3 is when USPlabs Prime™ REALLY begins to impart its force upon your body…

You'll fly through your workouts…and…Your body will be hard as a freakin rock – all day long.

- Still not noticing any crazy "Rock-Hardness", although if when I stop taking Prime and I start noticing "softness" I shall definitely come back and make note of this. It could be a relative thing, but I really don't feel it

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A CONSTANT STATE OF FLEXION?

In addition, a weird, yet extremely addicting experience will begin to occur…

…You'll be sitting around watching TV, surfing the Internet or hanging out with family and friends and you'll have the sudden urge to just start flexing.

In fact, it almost seems as if your muscles are telling you to flex them. You feel completely jacked and you never want the feeling to go away.

I'm a modest guy, still not flexing randomly

It's the bodybuilder's equivalent of a crack high…

…And you'll never want to be without your fix!
    Overall: I've really noticed a constant increase in DOMS. This is in part due to starting Cleans, however I am finding it with all my exercises. As stated in my log, I believe this is due to increasing the intensity of my training. Weight was stuck at ~173 during Week 3.
  24. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Day 25: Shoulders/Arms

Workout:
    Military Press; 4x8
    DB Shoulder Press; 4x10
    BB Incl: 4x10
    Skullcrushers: 2x10
    Incl. DB Curls: 10,8,7
    Cable Curls: 2x9
    DB Front Raises: 2x10

Weight: 174 after pre-WO shake, 172 after a mid-workout washroom break

Comments:
    - poor workout because poor sleep. I take days off from Powerful and only had a melatonin + GABA, and I kept waking up (like 5+ times). At 6:15 I couldn't stand waking up so much, and just had a pre-WO shake and hit the gym from 7-8:15 (Opens at 7, 9 on the weekends )
    - Couldn't even get the 75 lb DB's up for Incl DB
    - Weight went back down again, maybe I had some stuff in my GI tract for the past 2 days, lots of fiber perhaps
    - Feeling tired, will try and nap today/sleep in tomorrow. I might be trying out X-Dreams, so that might help with my sleep/energy. I think being on a busy street + the nearby fire station & hospital are causing problems, and I sleep w/ earplugs AND a fan on
    - HIIT didn't happen because the elliptical I use was all full, and the old-style elliptical I signed up was the broken one that can't too high resistance Yea cruddy day.

Smash Reloaded:
    Dosing: 35 mins pre-WO w/ 2 banana's, 100g Yogurt, 1 med. Orange Blended. Chased by a scoop of WPI (I forgot, that's how tired I was)

Energy: Smash wasn't able to overcome my fatigue, but I think it helped me atleast get to the gym, the 200mg atleast. Poor workout, but like stated this is due to lack of sleep. Hopefully I can get in a better night's rest and have a good day tomorrow.
  25. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Day 26: Deadlifts

Workout:
    BB Deadlifts 275x10,10,10,9,9,8,8,7,4,6 : I expected 10x10 but haven't done this volume in a while

Weight: 176 After pre-WO porridge, 300mL water w/ Reloaded, then a piss

Comments:
    -I wasn't impressed with my grip failing last week, so I dropped the deads 40lbs and went back to GVT
    - my back felt slightly stiff before I entered the gym, still from the squats on Monday I believe
    - Excellent sleep, took 3 Powerfull and only woke up once during the night. I fell asleep quickly even after dance until 11pm. Still slightly sleep deprived, felt a tad tired upon waking but much better than yesterday
    - Mini coles notes for those of you just browsing occasionally: PRIME Results Thread

Fully Loaded Thoughts:
    - Great energy, no jitteriness (Which I sometimes get from 200+mg caffeine) and zero fatigue despite waking up a bit sluggish in the morning
    - Just my usual pumps, that is to say I got the blood flowing and could see veins but nothing unusual
    Strength: - The GVT was something I haven't done in a while, but they went well
    - I added 2g BA to Loaded and didn't even get tingles, which makes me suspect there isn't too much in the formula
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Day 27- Cleans/Shrugs

Workout:
    Cleans 115; 3x5,6,6 : Felt Light, but 135 was too much after deadlifts yesterday. I find a narrow grip makes these easier
    Shrugs 205; 4x10 Slow & Squeezing
    DB Oblique Bends; 70; 3x10
    EZ Bar Preacher: 75; 4x8
    DB Incl Curls: 4x10
    Mach Shrugs: 200; 4x10
    Military Press 150; 4x8
    Tricep Extensions; 70; 4x10

HIIT: 10 sprints, 25s on /55s rest

Weight: 176.5 post-piss

Comments:
    - I(nstant)OMS, especially in the upper traps from the cleans/shrugs
    - Excellent sleep, woke up at 6:30 energized, had time for Oatbran before working out at 8. Thank you powerfull! 3 caps, and I don't want to take any more days off lol.
    - Strength is pretty steady on most of these lifts, however I have noticed some nice back muscle development from starting cleans
    - Moderate appetite, was expecting something huge after the HIIT
    - Chest is finally loosening up a bit, the lower pecs felt a bit over-worked the last few days/sore/stiff
    - Not noticing any extra hardness, however over the past few weeks some pants have been getting together around the waist region. I have been doing a little bit of ab work, but I feel like there is a fair % of that which is fat
  27. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

I noticed I haven't been tantalizing you guys with pictures, but I swear I'm still eating lol So here's what today's diet looked like:

6:30 ~150mg 20% Corosolic Acid (May have been higher in this cap)
    7:00 130g Oatbran, Frozen Strawberries, 1sc. WPI, 3 Orange Triad 3 Prime
    8:00 20g WMS, 10g Sugars, Scoop WPC (Was feeling hypo)
    9:20 3 Neovar 2.0, 3sc. Golden Finish (Using up a 2nd tub I bought, all out now actually. Rare occassion),
    10:25 AP
    10:40 Sirloin Chili, 3 Prime, 3 FishOil, 2 WW Biscotti
    1 2 Pieces Lasagna, 50g Ground Beef, Frozen Veggies, Pistachios, 30 Pistachios, Tsp Coconut Oil, 3 Fish Oil
    3:30 2 Servings Turkey Meatloaf, 2 Carrots
    5:30 Hamburger, 40 Pistachios, 3 FishOil, Frozen Veggies
    8:30 Chicken Ceasar Salad, 30 Pistachios, 3 Prime, 3 Fish Oil, 3 Orange Triad
    9:40: 3 Powerfull
    10:20 Casein, 1.5tbsp Coconut Oil (This list is growing as I get hungrier now lol)

I never feel hungry when I go to sleep, however last night my metabolism was roaring from those 10x10 DL's, and was kind of hungry during the night.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Damn Steveo, talk about clockwork!!!
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

What an awesome menu!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I noticed I haven't been tantalizing you guys with pictures, but I swear I'm still eating lol So here's what today's diet looked like:

6:30 ~150mg 20% Corosolic Acid (May have been higher in this cap)
    7:00 130g Oatbran, Frozen Strawberries, 1sc. WPI, 3 Orange Triad 3 Prime
    8:00 20g WMS, 10g Sugars, Scoop WPC (Was feeling hypo)
    9:20 3 Neovar 2.0, 3sc. Golden Finish (Using up a 2nd tub I bought, all out now actually. Rare occassion),
    10:25 AP
    10:40 Beef/Bean WW Wrap, 3 Prime, 3 FishOil, 2 WW Biscotti
    1 2 Pieces Lasagna, 50g Ground Beef, Frozen Veggies, Pistachios, 30 Pistachios, Tsp Coconut Oil, 3 Fish Oil
    3:30 2 Servings Turkey Meatloaf, 2 Carrots
    5:30 Hamburger, 40 Pistachios, 3 FishOil, Frozen Veggies
    8:30 Chicken Ceasar Salad, 30 Pistachios, 3 Prime, 3 Fish Oil, 3 Orange Triad
    9:40: 3 Powerfull
    10:20 Casein, 1.5tbsp Coconut Oil (This list is growing as I get hungrier now lol)

I never feel hungry when I go to sleep, however last night my metabolism was roaring from those 10x10 DL's, and was kind of hungry during the night.

looking good bro, you seem to have everything timed to perfection, hope you can stop by on my log...

RUSSIANS PALO ALTO, LEVIATHAN ,ANABOLIC EDGE, INCARNATE,Phase 2 sponsored!!

Thanks russian
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Day 28- Rest :D

I have to admit I was looking forward to this day; I've worked myself into a 5-day rotation, with only 1 day off. I had some milk DOMS in my hams from the cleans which is interesting, this really hits my posterior chain as well as the upper traps.

Dinner was a potluck, and I'm feeling stuffed however most of it was veggies (nobody seems to like them, whereas I was in heaven lol) so I think it's mostly fiber. Chest and Back are up tomorrow

Damn Steveo, talk about clockwork!!!
    Yup! Actually alot of my classmates know me for 2 things; Eating in almost every class, and being in shorts. I usually run to my morning class, then book it to the gym, then run to my next few classes. So I'm still in shorts despite it being 20F (-6). It is getting kind of cold now, but I figure I can make it for one more week, to say I spent the whole fall term in shorts

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    What an awesome menu!
    It was quite enjoyable! And it appears my sirloin chili got mis-reported as a beef/bean wrap, but that's all fixed
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

MAN, forgive me ! I would've been here sooner had I known it was yours !

.. regardless, I'm in for the latter half.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  33. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Day 29: Back

Workout:
    BB Rows 135; 10,8,7,6 (First set felt deceptively light lol)
    Triceps Extensions: 4x10
    Rear Fly 4x10
    Chinups: 4x Failure
    Pullover 1x8 (Stopped b/c felt pain in lower left pec, still not recovered)
    Captain Chair: 4x Exhastion
    Cable Crunches; 4x15
    IsoLat Machine Pulldowns: 3x10
    Behind the neck Military Press: 4x10 (Saw this on Volcom's log)
    HIIT: 6 sprints, 4 min. recovery after (Not enough energy)

Weight: 170.5 Post-Piss,
    - Yesterday was an off day, therefore restricted myself to ~55g carbs. I had my Oatbran + Berries , and also 400mL water with Axis Fully Loaded). However I didn't take creatine yesterday, which may have made this weight drop more significant.

Comments:
    - I was pretty focused, however I didn't have the energy to finish some sets at the start of my workout
    - I omited chest exercises after having my left pec feeling tight. I think I strained it 2 workouts ago, and haven't allowed it to fully heal. I did some Tricep work instead, and might go Chest on shoulders day

- Ran out of energy during HIIT, I subconsciously thought about "bonking" when you run out of glycogen, and for some reason I feel that was me! This could have been due to LG's4 Slin I took pre-WO. I had more carbs w/ the Fully Loaded (~20g, some WMS) which helped some I imagine. Post-WO I had 4 Slin, my oats, two yogurts and I felt a better. I guess I need to remember to have a larger breakfast. I've had a huge apetite all day though, this is great

- I'm like a kid at Christmas, I got a whole bunch of stuff I had ordered from NP and was waiting for me in Buffalo for a long time. Got some more bulk Leucine, BCAA's, Protein(Cinnabun & Syntha for my sis), Samples, the DCP/Sesamin/CLA (It's cutting time next!), ZMA, the list goes on
    - I was going to do photos PWO but ran out of time, will take some tomorrow after legs

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    MAN, forgive me ! I would've been here sooner had I known it was yours !

.. regardless, I'm in for the latter half.
    Welcome to the log Better late than never!
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

i see you have your meal plan laid out fairly detailed but what is the total macros and Kcals you consume?

Just crazy, I dont know what your portions look like but it seems you eat more then I do and still arent gaining! that should even happen fully natty lmk what your at...

how tall are you again?
  35. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

i see you have your meal plan laid out fairly detailed but what is the total macros and Kcals you consume?

Just crazy, I dont know what your portions look like but it seems you eat more then I do and still arent gaining! that should even happen fully natty lmk what your at...

how tall are you again?
    6'0. Weight is varying lol.

Pre-WO Oatbran is 93-23g= 70g Net Carbs + ~20g Pre-WO powder, 47g PRO, 11g Fat. Cals= 659.

3 Scoops GF is 185 cal (25g CHO/20g PRO)

Chili+Cheese+Biscotti ~550 cals

Lasagna ~550
    Meatloaf + Carrots ~ 450
    Chkn Ceasar ~450
    Casein ~400

Total: ~3300
    I should up the portion size. I am bumping this up further, but I know my maintenance isn't that high, and I didn't do any cardio for something like 10 days there.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

hmmm I take in more then that though.... I think if ramped correctly and you continue to wisely use your partitioners you could def be well served to bump those cals my friend....

Im taking in about +4000 right now, NEVER do cardio and not nearly as much from veggies for my carb source(breads, oats and noodles) and Im currently losing fat! These slin helpers are just amazing IMO.

More then anything I think youd be well served to use more whole proteins from food sources rather then a majority from casein... dunno though what works for me may not work for you... safest bet would be to just increase your portion sizes first then start playing with different sources if that doesnt go well.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

hmmm I take in more then that though.... I think if ramped correctly and you continue to wisely use your partitioners you could def be well served to bump those cals my friend....

Im taking in about +4000 right now, NEVER do cardio and not nearly as much from veggies for my carb source(breads, oats and noodles) and Im currently losing fat! These slin helpers are just amazing IMO.

More then anything I think youd be well served to use more whole proteins from food sources rather then a majority from casein... dunno though what works for me may not work for you... safest bet would be to just increase your portion sizes first then start playing with different sources if that doesnt go well.
    I have to agree with poops, not that i would ever disagree as he is far more knowledgable, but i wouldnt just use casein as a main supply of protein, i would be eating a lot more chicken and red meat, prawns, nuts, and also increasing the amount of carbs your eating, a lot more oats, as your using nutrient repartioners, i would be making the most of them, and starting every day with at least 180 grams of carbs, 45 grams protein, and the same pre and post workout.
    Enjoying the log bro!!!!
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

mostly agree, but glad to see that its casein used for filler protein rather than whey
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

One more thing what dose are you running the melatonin at?
  40. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Day 30: Legs

Workout:
    Squats: 205x9,8,7,8 Slow & Deep (Well just below Parallel)
    Front Squat: 155; 7,6,7,7 (Even Deeper)
    Leg Press: 10 Plates ; 7,9,10,10,10 (+1 from last week), I wish it was 10 per side lol.
    Cardio: 25 minutes Low-Intesity

Weight: 167.5 Don't shoot the messenger! I have no clue wtf is was so low today, it's a mechanical one so I can't blame it on the batteries. I had some pretty olympic bowel movements this morning, but still, damn !

Comments
    - Epic determination during those leg presses. I did 7, then pushed myself to 9, then got to 10 three more times. After my 3rd set I almost passed out I was pushing so hard, got a pretty good headache after this. I added 45lbs, and I went super-deep (my knees were reaching my chest, was actually feeling a bit of discomfort in my ribs from them!).
    - I wish I could attribute this to some pre-WO supp, but today all I had was some Earl Grey for my caffeine fix , I just f'ing gave it 110%. A bit more grunting than I would like, but there was only 3 guys in the gym on a Sunday morning
    - Sleep was quite good on only GABA & 3mg Melatonin, only recall waking once

Pictures: Worth 1000 Words- 4 Weeks:
    Weight Change So far: Hard to say
    AFTER( Red Bracelet) ---> BEFORE
    - the pre photo may have been post-Chest/Back Day, judging by the chest pump

Now for your opinion: It's been 4 weeks. I've got maybe 3 days worth left, should I extend this log and see what another 13 days @ 9caps/day will do? I haven't experienced any massive strength increases yet, although intensity has been up. I was eating either slightly above maintenance or around (+0 to 400 cals I'd estimate) but didn't experience much of a recomp, possibly due to me needing some more HIIT Cardio to shed fat. I miss my abs and plan on cutting soon, just trying to decide if I should prolong Prime.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:59 AM