So if a majority of our research studies are financed by large corporations, then where does that leave us? Do not take research findings as "gospel".
BB Squats: 4x5
Class for 2 hours
BB Lunges; 4x6 (Poor form, I haven't worked on these consistently and 135 felt heavy after those squats)
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts: 4x8 (Haven't done in 2 months)
Machine Squat & Leg Press
15 Min Elliptical Cooldown
Weight= 172.5 - very dehydrated (Morning was messed up). After my Xtend + water PWO I weighed 175.5
-I avoided calf work because I got some stress fractures back in October from them + my old shoes, so taking it easy.
- Timing didn't work out. I had porridge at 8:30, was planning on hitting the gym from 10:20-11:30, ended up getting there at 11:15. Did the squats then class, then came back and finished up.
- Weights felt heavy as usual, however I was pleased with how far I was "digging deep" and getting in those last few reps. No pre-WO supps at all today, just 6 prime scattered around the workouts w/ PSlin/AP
- bit the bullet and put in an order at NP. Staple restock (BCAA's, Leucine, ZMA, Sesamin, Fish Oils) and impulse bought some DCP & Gut Health (Which might be usuless since my GI tract seems robust already). Also got 150g of GSE since it's discontinued. Missed the testofen
- My neck got VERY itchy during the 15 mins of cardio, and afterwards before my shower I had a lovely red ring around my neck, as if I'd been throttled. Felt OK for 3 hours after my shower + moisturizer, but I'm itching again now.
Man, I hope your skin situation clears up soon.
I find it odd; however, the human's individual set points are quite different from person to person - so anything is possible.
the weird thing is that you didnt get this reaction during your beta run correct???
I mean the ingredients didnt change, just the dose size.
so overall status on prime?
I'm not a quitter though, so if there's a way to keep this PRIME run going, I will try it. I'm hoping my body adjusts to this change in weather conditions and I stop feeling like a scratching post.
Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!
Damn you Steveoph, I was just strolling thru your log and now I gotta get up and cook something cuz your pics and descriptions got my stomach rumblin'.
Nice log btw
http://i35.tinypic.com/11tbfkl.jpg) Don't get me wrong though; those busty babes are great motivators too
1a) Dips (+30) 10,8,7(2),7(3) - No improvement from last time
1b) Decline Abs: 4x10 Slow
2a) Standing BB Shoulder Press 105x6,6, 95x10,10 (Bumped it up for 1st 2 sets)
3a) Back Hyperextension DB Fly's- 15; 4x10 (Never tried before)
3b) Bench Leg Raises; 4x12
4a) DB Obliques 65; 10,10,9,8 ( Could have pushed harder)
5a) DB Clean and Jerk? 60x6,55x6,6,5 ( 4 weeks ago did 50, meant to bump up to 55 but did 60 by accident!)
HIIT: 9 Sprints, R=19 (Up 1), 25s Sprint, 50s Recovery
Weight: 155.25 , 400 mL H2O w/ JP8 30 mins preWO, and usual Porridge + oats + PSlin + 3PRIME 2 hrs pre-WO.
- moderate liquids
DOMS: Medium (Good sign, I don't usually have much DOMS). The lunges were killer as I really focused on the movement. Also the SLDL's did a number on my hams, as I expected. This is what I used to call a "Cheek Day" when I got DOMS every leg workout.
I diluted my lifts with comments. I made my HIIT sessions more intense, I keep dying out at 8 or 9th set with huge side pains, hopefully I'll be up to 10 sprints soon. I did R=18 for the longest time, so 19 is a bit harder.
- neck was itchy at night, fine from waking --> hit the gym, then got progressively itchier during my workout. I really think my athletic shirt is getting old and "dried out" it feels, and is partly due to my neck irritation. I'm going to try working out in big wife-beater shirts to see if this helps (No neck friction)
- no nuts is hard! 5 times already I've unconsciously dug way back to where I hid my pistachios and was ready to have some. Probably not the cause anyways, but I'm loading up on cheese instead
Deads 135x5,225x5,315x4,3, 0
Elliptical: 45 Minutes
Weight 173 , quite dehydrated
- one of those crappy workouts. I got back early from the kegger, tried to sleep at 11:30 and didn't fall asleep till 2:30ish because I was always itching and rolling over, insanely frustrating
- my hams were still sore from SLDL's, and the bar didn't budge on 3rd set so I decided atleast to do some cardio
- tiny cheat with a package of Reese's Pieces...mmm! What are you guys going to be having?
- going to another kegger tonight. Didn't drink last night b/c lots of class/stuff this morning, might drink tonight, it's Halloween afterall Maybe that will help me sleep
- feeling "pudgy" because for the longes time I had my bf% around 5-8. Now I'm feeling the need to cut, which I will do once I finish PRIME. I will continue to eat a caloric surplus to allow the muscle building properties of PRIME to shine
- no noticeable muscle hardening
Week 1: From Writeup
You will begin to experience the power of USPlabs Prime™ during your workouts…
Weight will begin to feel lighter than normal and you'll begin to have great workout after great workout - even on days you don't necessarily enter the gym with the highest amount of intensity or energy.
You will find the ability to "summons" strength almost at will…
You also may begin to notice the anabolic effects kicking in where you're whole body will begin to harden.
- decent workouts, nothing blowing me away yet. Today was poor, but was caused by other factors (Sleep mostly)
- no hardening yet, although unusual vascularity in my biceps at the end of the day once
- I can summon strength at will, as I use my brachialis to consume this green tea
Dosing Recap: 3 PRIME + PSlin PreWO Meal, 3 PRIME + AP Post-WO Meal, 3 PRIME w/ Dinner for 7 days.
Rest of Log: 6 PRIME/day, 2 instead of 3 per dose.
Man, you're still itching? Maybe you should see a dermatologist?
you using any opiates? i'm being serious. That **** makes me real itchy.
I also feel pudgy while on prime. I didn't up my calories at all either. weird.