Prime: Take 2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Prime: Take 2

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Dosing: Was 3 PRIME + PSlin w/ Breakfast (PreWO. 65g Complex Carbs, 20g Simple)
    3.5 Hours Later: 3 PRIME + AP + 60g Complex Carbs.

Today was a bit different, did 2 pre-WO w/ JP8 shake, 2 PWO w/ PSlin, then 2 post-HIIT session w/ AP. And final 3 were with the last meal of the day (now!)
    Well, monday, I did 8 prime and 5 dth and the w/o was phenomenal, to say the least.

On certain lifts, Im already back to where I was before my month layoff, odd to me, but great none the less..and Im only 2.5 weeks into the run.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Found your secret hiding place! All caught up, and in for the ride!
    Thanks for joining in Shadow Your reward? A picture of the scrumtious salad I'm just polishing off.

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Well, monday, I did 8 prime and 5 dth and the w/o was phenomenal, to say the least.

On certain lifts, Im already back to where I was before my month layoff, odd to me, but great none the less..and Im only 2.5 weeks into the run.
    Glad to hear you had a solid workout! The weight didn't feel easy today,but I noticed myself digging deeper, pulling out a few more reps w/out any JP8.
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Thanks for joining in Shadow Your reward? A picture of the scrumtious salad I'm just polishing off.
    Yay! I just had a salad myself. And chicken and pasta too. And an apple. And now I'm eating a protein bar.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 5- Legs

Workout: Legs
    BB Squats: 4x5
    Class for 2 hours
    BB Lunges; 4x6 (Poor form, I haven't worked on these consistently and 135 felt heavy after those squats)
    Stiff-Leg Deadlifts: 4x8 (Haven't done in 2 months)
    Machine Squat & Leg Press
    15 Min Elliptical Cooldown

Comments:
    Weight= 172.5 - very dehydrated (Morning was messed up). After my Xtend + water PWO I weighed 175.5

-I avoided calf work because I got some stress fractures back in October from them + my old shoes, so taking it easy.
    - Timing didn't work out. I had porridge at 8:30, was planning on hitting the gym from 10:20-11:30, ended up getting there at 11:15. Did the squats then class, then came back and finished up.
    - Weights felt heavy as usual, however I was pleased with how far I was "digging deep" and getting in those last few reps. No pre-WO supps at all today, just 6 prime scattered around the workouts w/ PSlin/AP
    - bit the bullet and put in an order at NP. Staple restock (BCAA's, Leucine, ZMA, Sesamin, Fish Oils) and impulse bought some DCP & Gut Health (Which might be usuless since my GI tract seems robust already). Also got 150g of GSE since it's discontinued. Missed the testofen
    - My neck got VERY itchy during the 15 mins of cardio, and afterwards before my shower I had a lovely red ring around my neck, as if I'd been throttled. Felt OK for 3 hours after my shower + moisturizer, but I'm itching again now.

Yay! I just had a salad myself. And chicken and pasta too. And an apple. And now I'm eating a protein bar.
    I polished off one of these angus sirloin burgers (I made about 50 in late august, I think I'm down to my last dozen) http://i36.tinypic.com/6zc68n.jpg

Man, I hope your skin situation clears up soon.
    I find it odd; however, the human's individual set points are quite different from person to person - so anything is possible.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Man, I hope your skin situation clears up soon.
    I find it odd; however, the human's individual set points are quite different from person to person - so anything is possible.
    Yea I've got a good layer of this Aveeno stuff on me, so much that I can't scratch because my fingers slide lol BUT I"M STILL FING ITCHY UNDERNEATH! GAH!
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

the weird thing is that you didnt get this reaction during your beta run correct???

I mean the ingredients didnt change, just the dose size.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    the weird thing is that you didnt get this reaction during your beta run correct???

I mean the ingredients didnt change, just the dose size.
    Maybe it's the strength?
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

so overall status on prime?
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Maybe it's the strength?
    I know had slightly dry skin last year, but with moisturizing the itchiness never bothered me this much. Perhaps with the 6x weaker strength it didn't affect me as much. I've definitely started losing sleep from the itching, hopefully this clears up in a few days. Or I might take the recommended 2 days off PRIME and see what happens, although I'd rather keep going strong on PRIME.
    I'm not a quitter though, so if there's a way to keep this PRIME run going, I will try it. I'm hoping my body adjusts to this change in weather conditions and I stop feeling like a scratching post.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad2131 View Post
    so overall status on prime?
    5 days in, nothing crazy although on day 4 I noticed some vasularity at the end of a freezing cold day, over 14 hours after working out without even looking for anything which surprised me. I just wanted to see why I was so f'ing itchy!
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I 5 days in, nothing crazy although on day 4 I noticed some vasularity at the end of a freezing cold day, over 14 hours after working out without even looking for anything which surprised me. I just wanted to see why I was so f'ing itchy!
    Come to mention it, although I am not very vascular by nature, I have noticed more than usual and I am seeing veins under my skin that I never saw before up near my shoulders. I wonder as I lean out if I will be seeing these pop out a bit.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn you Steveoph, I was just strolling thru your log and now I gotta get up and cook something cuz your pics and descriptions got my stomach rumblin'.
    [img]http://*************.net/eat-drink-smiley-7841.gif[/img]
    Nice log btw
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Come to mention it, although I am not very vascular by nature, I have noticed more than usual and I am seeing veins under my skin that I never saw before up near my shoulders. I wonder as I lean out if I will be seeing these pop out a bit.
    Yea, I usually say the same thing : I get veiny when I work out hard, regardless if I use a pre-WO supp or not. But I found it unusual to be so vascular at the end of the day under those conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Damn you Steveoph, I was just strolling thru your log and now I gotta get up and cook something cuz your pics and descriptions got my stomach rumblin'.
    [img]http://*************.net/eat-drink-smiley-7841.gif[/img]
    Nice log btw
    Thanks! The purpose of my motivation is to encourage healthy eating, and to give you guys some extra food ideas. Some people eat way too much chicken and rice, and variety is the spice of life (Same with tea, for those who saw my Stash posted in Volcom's log http://i35.tinypic.com/11tbfkl.jpg) Don't get me wrong though; those busty babes are great motivators too
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 6- Shoulders

Workout:
    1a) Dips (+30) 10,8,7(2),7(3) - No improvement from last time
    1b) Decline Abs: 4x10 Slow
    2a) Standing BB Shoulder Press 105x6,6, 95x10,10 (Bumped it up for 1st 2 sets)
    3a) Back Hyperextension DB Fly's- 15; 4x10 (Never tried before)
    3b) Bench Leg Raises; 4x12
    4a) DB Obliques 65; 10,10,9,8 ( Could have pushed harder)
    5a) DB Clean and Jerk? 60x6,55x6,6,5 ( 4 weeks ago did 50, meant to bump up to 55 but did 60 by accident!)

HIIT: 9 Sprints, R=19 (Up 1), 25s Sprint, 50s Recovery

Comments:
    Weight: 155.25 , 400 mL H2O w/ JP8 30 mins preWO, and usual Porridge + oats + PSlin + 3PRIME 2 hrs pre-WO.
    - moderate liquids

DOMS: Medium (Good sign, I don't usually have much DOMS). The lunges were killer as I really focused on the movement. Also the SLDL's did a number on my hams, as I expected. This is what I used to call a "Cheek Day" when I got DOMS every leg workout.

I diluted my lifts with comments. I made my HIIT sessions more intense, I keep dying out at 8 or 9th set with huge side pains, hopefully I'll be up to 10 sprints soon. I did R=18 for the longest time, so 19 is a bit harder.

- neck was itchy at night, fine from waking --> hit the gym, then got progressively itchier during my workout. I really think my athletic shirt is getting old and "dried out" it feels, and is partly due to my neck irritation. I'm going to try working out in big wife-beater shirts to see if this helps (No neck friction)

- no nuts is hard! 5 times already I've unconsciously dug way back to where I hid my pistachios and was ready to have some. Probably not the cause anyways, but I'm loading up on cheese instead
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 7 - Cardio

Workout:
    Deads 135x5,225x5,315x4,3, 0

Elliptical: 45 Minutes

Weight 173 , quite dehydrated

Comments:
    - one of those crappy workouts. I got back early from the kegger, tried to sleep at 11:30 and didn't fall asleep till 2:30ish because I was always itching and rolling over, insanely frustrating
    - my hams were still sore from SLDL's, and the bar didn't budge on 3rd set so I decided atleast to do some cardio
    - tiny cheat with a package of Reese's Pieces...mmm! What are you guys going to be having?
    - going to another kegger tonight. Didn't drink last night b/c lots of class/stuff this morning, might drink tonight, it's Halloween afterall Maybe that will help me sleep

Qualitative Observations:
    - feeling "pudgy" because for the longes time I had my bf% around 5-8. Now I'm feeling the need to cut, which I will do once I finish PRIME. I will continue to eat a caloric surplus to allow the muscle building properties of PRIME to shine
    - no noticeable muscle hardening

Week 1: From Writeup

Week 1

You will begin to experience the power of USPlabs Prime™ during your workouts…
    Weight will begin to feel lighter than normal and you'll begin to have great workout after great workout - even on days you don't necessarily enter the gym with the highest amount of intensity or energy.

You will find the ability to "summons" strength almost at will…
    You also may begin to notice the anabolic effects kicking in where you're whole body will begin to harden.

My Experience:

- decent workouts, nothing blowing me away yet. Today was poor, but was caused by other factors (Sleep mostly)
    - no hardening yet, although unusual vascularity in my biceps at the end of the day once
    - I can summon strength at will, as I use my brachialis to consume this green tea

Dosing Recap: 3 PRIME + PSlin PreWO Meal, 3 PRIME + AP Post-WO Meal, 3 PRIME w/ Dinner for 7 days.
    Rest of Log: 6 PRIME/day, 2 instead of 3 per dose.
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Man, you're still itching? Maybe you should see a dermatologist?
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Man, you're still itching? Maybe you should see a dermatologist?
    If removing the irritating clothing from my neck for a few days doesn't help, I will resort to that.
    Side note: I'm back on nuts. You could say I cracked I said F this, nuts aren't doing this after being free of them for 2 days and itching like mad.

you using any opiates? i'm being serious. That **** makes me real itchy.

I also feel pudgy while on prime. I didn't up my calories at all either. weird.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    you using any opiates? i'm being serious. That **** makes me real itchy.
    Clean as a whistle

I wish I could work out topless; then I wouldn't have to worry about my shirt rubbing on my skin which causes the itchiness. I would let the ladies do it to to be fair

The ladies don't workout topless at your gym? I thought they did that at every gym.:chick:
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Clean as a whistle

I wish I could work out topless; then I wouldn't have to worry about my shirt rubbing on my skin which causes the itchiness. I would let the ladies do it to to be fair

I love working out topless, because i hate getting sweaty and having bacteria next to my skin, but i dont like people to think im showing off, so i dont do it.
    Hows the skin bro?
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I love working out topless, because i hate getting sweaty and having bacteria next to my skin, but i dont like people to think im showing off, so i dont do it.
    Hows the skin bro?
    Pretty red/irritated. I think what it really needs is a few days to rest up, but I keep hitting the gym, and my exercise tops/HIIT sprints seem to aggravate it. Anyways outside of my Halloween costume tonight, I'm going to confine myself to my lifeguard shirts (Wife-beaters) and see how it goes. If no improvement by Monday I'll probably go to a dermatologist (Or more likely get an appointment 6 months in the future. Canadian healthcare )
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When I used to run I went to running room and picked up some soft cotton shirts that were good for not irritating the skin, maybe it's a matter of wearing the right material.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

When I used to run I went to running room and picked up some soft cotton shirts that were good for not irritating the skin, maybe it's a matter of wearing the right material.
    They're great shirts actually, I have a bunch of http://www.lululemon.com/products/me...cardio_ss_tech , which are designed for cardio. I think my 1st one though is "drying out" somehow, and that is what made me itchy. My more recent 3 are better. But my chest is itching like MAD, I think tonight is going to be a bad night; definitely taking melatonin. Got redness right across my chest; I'm debating taking 2 days off PRIME and seeing if I notice an improvement, or if that would waste the loading that I've just done.
    Also I just finished my reading of the djbombsquad log, I don't know how I missed that.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Me too - slowly moving up from my hands/forearms.

Little bit more in the shoulders - but nothing 'popping' out yet.

Part factor of shedding fat as well.

Hope you get that itch sorted out. Look on the bright side - at least it hasn't hit your nutsack...
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 8- Chest & Back

Foreward: Night after Halloween Drinking, 5 hours of sleep

Workout:
    1a) Dips (+30lb) - 11,9,7(1),2(6) - 11 is new best, endurance dropped like a rock lol
    1b) Chinups- 4x Exhaustion (BW + Assisted some)
    2a) Low Rows 4x10
    2b) Machine Pec Fly 4x12
    3a) Incl DB; 75x4,7,6,5 (1st I stopped b/c footrest was sliding, but down from last week of 10/9/8/7)
    4a) DB Decl: 60; 4x8 Felt light, but no spotter for usual BB bench
    4b) Chins: 6x to failure (BW then Pulldowns)
    5: BB Rows 135; 4x8 (Went from ground not pegs, liked the full ROM)

Will do pushups/BW Dips this evening

Comments:
    - didn't drink too much, just sleep deprived
    - 1.5 serv. Ragnarok got me stimmed up, but lacked energy/endurance
    - insufficient carbs, must have depleted myself last night from all the walking, and didn't compensate my glycogen stores this morning, felt hungry 1/2way thru
    - Can't decide if I should have rested today and hit the gym tomorrow
    - I looked pretty ferocious in my wife beater @ the gym, surprised myself actually
    - Steveo hooked up, possibly for more than 1 night lol, I need to call her

Jake thanks for the nutsack laugh I'm getting some hydrocortisone cream to help.
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Foreward: Night after Halloween Drinking, 5 hours of sleep

Workout:
    1a) Dips (+30lb) - 11,9,7(1),2(6) - 11 is new best, endurance dropped like a rock lol
    1b) Chinups- 4x Exhaustion (BW + Assisted some)
    2a) Low Rows 4x10
    2b) Machine Pec Fly 4x12
    3a) Incl DB; 75x4,7,6,5 (1st I stopped b/c footrest was sliding, but down from last week of 10/9/8/7)
    4a) DB Decl: 60; 4x8 Felt light, but no spotter for usual BB bench
    4b) Chins: 6x to failure (BW then Pulldowns)
    5: BB Rows 135; 4x8 (Went from ground not pegs, liked the full ROM)
    Will do pushups/BW Dips this evening

Comments:
    - didn't drink too much, just sleep deprived
    - 1.5 serv. Ragnarok got me stimmed up, but lacked energy/endurance
    - insufficient carbs, must have depleted myself last night from all the walking, and didn't compensate my glycogen stores this morning, felt hungry 1/2way thru
    - Can't decide if I should have rested today and hit the gym tomorrow
    - Steveo hooked up, possibly for more than 1 night lol, I need to call her

Jake thanks for the nutsack laugh I'm getting some hydrocortisone cream to help.

Thassssss my boyyy!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thassssss my boyyy!!!!
    I must digress, the rest was all just filler She's Ukrainian too though, so I could see this lasting for a while. Calling them the next day is always awkward

Going to get some solid sleep tonight and hopefully blast my legs tomorrow. I think I'm going to write down my workout ahead of time, that way I know exactly how much I'm going to do and this should help me push myself a bit further.
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Pretty red/irritated. I think what it really needs is a few days to rest up, but I keep hitting the gym, and my exercise tops/HIIT sprints seem to aggravate it. Anyways outside of my Halloween costume tonight, I'm going to confine myself to my lifeguard shirts (Wife-beaters) and see how it goes. If no improvement by Monday I'll probably go to a dermatologist (Or more likely get an appointment 6 months in the future. Canadian healthcare )

Nasty, can i suggest something, you may know it already but its amazing,

Get 2 cups of pure natural oats, put them in a sock or a nylon stocking, attach it to the tap..i think in america its a faucet, and run the hot water through it to fill the bath up, run the water slow so it takes a while to fill the bath up, and the water should look and feel slightly oily, or even soapy, now relax and soak, dont wash, no soap nothing for at least 20 minutes, repeat every day for a week, after leaving the bath tub, just gently dry yourself, being carefull not to rub the skin, or dry it totaly, i will promise you will see a difference within a week, a major improvement, if you can use a sunbed once a week that also helps as it slows down white blood cell production. over stimulation causes skin problems.

Please try it, i told my sister in law about this after everything had failed, 2 weeks later it had gone alltogether.

Much respect, and hope it goes well buddy.

Russian

BBII
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Nasty, can i suggest something, you may know it already but its amazing,

Get 2 cups of pure natural oats, put them in a sock or a nylon stocking, attach it to the tap..i think in america its a faucet, and run the hot water through it to fill the bath up, run the water slow so it takes a while to fill the bath up, and the water should look and feel slightly oily, or even soapy, now relax and soak, dont wash, no soap nothing for at least 20 minutes, repeat every day for a week, after leaving the bath tub, just gently dry yourself, being carefull not to rub the skin, or dry it totaly, i will promise you will see a difference within a week, a major improvement, if you can use a sunbed once a week that also helps as it slows down white blood cell production. over stimulation causes skin problems.

Please try it, i told my sister in law about this after everything had failed, 2 weeks later it had gone alltogether.

Much respect, and hope it goes well buddy.

Russian

BBII
    Bath... oats... but where are the bubbles
    Actually Aveeno is formulated using oats ( AVEENO® Skin Care Products ), and I'm upping the ante with the hydrocortisone cream. I really like the idea of taking a bath though, it is something relaxing I haven't done in , I don't know years probably. Thanks for the suggestion!

On a side note, I was reading about my rash and it's definitely some sort of irritant contact dermititis. I find it amusing how every single single tells you first and foremost not to itch, and yet all I want to do is scratch my skin off. It's a real willpower battle.
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Bath... oats... but where are the bubbles
    Actually Aveeno is formulated using oats ( AVEENO® Skin Care Products ), and I'm upping the ante with the hydrocortisone cream. I really like the idea of taking a bath though, it is something relaxing I haven't done in , I don't know years probably. Thanks for the suggestion!

On a side note, I was reading about my rash and it's definitely some sort of irritant contact dermititis. I find it amusing how every single single tells you first and foremost not to itch, and yet all I want to do is scratch my skin off. It's a real willpower battle.

Thats why the bath is great, it takes away the itching, just try it a couple of times, i know it will help its a remedy used over here for for decades, and even the doctors tell you to do that first before trying any medication, hope it helps you, and you get it sorted soon.
    Keep that will power going bro, we are all behind you(no homo)

Russian

BBII
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 9- Legs

- still slightly sleep deprived due to itching, but symptoms appear to be easing slightly

Workout:
    Squats: 5,6,5,5,5,5,5,4,4,4 (10 sets. Planned on doing 4 or 5, but kept on going, GVT glory days lol)
    Leg Press: 440; 4x12 Slow (All the machine goes up to)
    15 Mins Cool-Down

Comments:
    Hungry! Summarizes my PWO feeling. Had 2 Na-R-ALA and 3 Neovar 2.0, and I felt like there was a hole in my stomach. I finished my oatbran (See below), then plowed through 1lb of frozen veggies, some yogurt , chicken, and carrots
    - Strength was average, however endurance was great
    - Will assess DOMS tomorrow to see how hard I pushed myself
    - Weight was an anomaly; I weighed in at 170.5, and then halfway through my workout I checked and I was down to 165, I think something was up with the scale seeing as how I only increased my fluids (via BCAA's & Water) during that time

I got inspired by a chocolate brownie recipe I saw, and made my PWO Oat-bran with 3 tbsp Cocoa, Dark Chocolate Stevia, Choc. PB Protein Powder, and 1c. of raspberries... Once the oat bran solidified but was still warm, I swear it was like a mushy brownie eaten with a spoon. This picture doesn't do justice, but alas

I eat one of those pre-WO, and one post-WO usually. Got fiber? 200% RDA of Mg, and 67% of Zn (Absorption probably hurt by all the fiber though)

Looks good... although, I like to mix in peanut butter instead of the cocoa.
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

wait, you play music to your oats? is this a canadian thing?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    wait, you play music to your oats? is this a canadian thing?
    I use the sound vibrations to induce oscillations in the oatbran, thus cooking it to a level beyond comparison.... Why how do you cook your oatbran?

Also Iron I might try the PB idea, however I try and limit the fats around my WO, and the oatbran already has something like 8g Might do it PWO tomorrow though.

I usually add it in post.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 10- Shoulders

Couldn't get out of the gym, fantastic workout

WOrkout:
    1a)Standing BB Shoulder Press : 105x7,9,9,8
    1b) Bench Leg Raises 3x12
    2a) DB Clean and Jerk 60;6.5,5,6,6 (Stayed at the heavier weight this week)
    3a) Face Pulls: 2x8
    3b) DB Shoulder Abduction: 4x10 (Never do these so very low weight)
    3c) Trap Shrugs 185 ; 4x10 (Dropped the weight, went for the squeeze)
    4a) DB Full Front Shoulder Raises: 20; 4x10
    5a) Military Press 4x8
    5b) Lat-Bar Pullover 70; 4x8

Comments:
    Weight: 173.5 (Good bowel movement from the oatbran though)

- Finally good solid sleep, itching is going down
    - Absolutely wired off of JP8 today, couldn't leave the gym, missed 10 minutes of class I got lost in time (75 min WO)
    - Going to be sore tomorrow!
    Happy 20th Bday to me Going to be a cheat birthday cake in today's diet!

Comments:
    Weight: 173.5 (Good bowel movement from the oatbran though)
    Is there a statistically significant relationship between your weight (173.5) and "Good bowel movement from the oatbran"? . Nice log so far!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Happy birthday your the same age as my son Kris. He just turned 20 in August...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM