Prime: Take 2
- 10-27-2008, 06:22 PM
- 10-27-2008, 09:23 PM
- 10-27-2008, 09:29 PM
Also Pmiller you're a genius! No more itching! If I had waited a few more days I probably would have had some skin flaking and given it away, but this is much better. I'm going to demolish my remaining stash of pistachios in your honour
10-27-2008, 09:37 PM
10-27-2008, 09:40 PM
10-27-2008, 11:54 PM
10-28-2008, 04:56 AM
Can you stop posting all this tasty food, damm, i feel hungry again now, its costing me a fortune on food following your cookery book log with added prime.
10-28-2008, 07:21 AM
10-28-2008, 01:56 PM
To keep russian's hunger down I won't post a pic (It's devoured already anyways) but I made a jumbo burrito. I brown Xlean Beef w/ Onions, Garlic & Peppers. Add some beans and corn, then freeze them in baggies so I've got like 10 wraps. I did double the insides + salsa +sour cream + cheese, grilled on the George Foreman.... scrumptious!
Day 4 CHest & Back
1a) Incl. DB Press 75; 10,9,8,7
1b) Face Pulls; 4x8 + Hold
2a) DB Fly's 35; 4x9
2b) Chin-Ups 4x Fail
3a) Dips (+30) 7,6 (2),(7),(7)
3b) Wide Grip Lat Pullovers 60; 4x6
4a) BB Decl; 9(1),8(2),7(3)
5a) Mach. Bench
5b) Low Row
HIIT: 2 hours later
- Upon waking I had NaRALA, 1.7 JP8, Swell, 20g WPI, 30g Fast Carbs, 20oz water (Very rough guess)
- The 2 lb weight gain since starting PRIME was pretty immediate. On the other days, I would attribute this to PSlin + my porridge, which is quite massive causing a bit more glycogen/water storage. This morning it may have been water weight, however I may have put on a little bit of muscle. I'm probably 13% bf or higher now, so I did some HIIT at noon to boost the metabolism
I switched the order of my Incl DB & Weighted Dips. So the former went better, and the latter went worse due to fatigue . #'s in () mean decreased weight, either body weight of spotter-assisted to get in the last few reps.
- The HIIT was amazing. My muscles had plenty of carbs from a massive PSlin + Porridge + Yogurt PWO meal. Bump up the intensity level from 18-19, and also pushed alot harder.
- Still itching like mad, but moisturizing seems to help, therefore this log is now a PRIME + Aveeno log
10-28-2008, 02:10 PM
10-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Nice pressing man. I've read Huckleberry Fin in HS and enjoyed it. I also agree that Kite Runner was a bit better than A Thousand Splendid Suns, although it is interesting to read about the women's side of things.
10-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Lookin good Steve!! (Cable guy lisp voice)
Body Performance Solutions
Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
10-28-2008, 03:41 PM
10-28-2008, 05:05 PM
And I'm still itching, I'm hoping it's just dry skin by there were some red spots. I'll give my skin a few days with the moisturizers and see if it gets better, but it's pretty f'ing annoying. I just want to scratch all day lol. Reminds me of Baloo from the Jungle Book.
It's terribly dry and cold the air; it's actually snowing/flurries right now, but low humidity.
Come on over, it's a party up here!Tonight
Rain changing to snow at times heavy and blowing snow early this evening. Snowfall amount 10 to 15 cm(3.9 to 5.8 in). Wind northwest 40 km/h (25 mph) gusting to 60 km/h (37 mph). Low -1C(30F).
EDIT: I just realized I Put my weight down as 144.2 WTF, you guys are all sleeping on me
10-28-2008, 06:11 PM
lol LIGHT WEIGHT!!!
thats funny... at least YOU caught it.
Prime: lose 30lbs over night as you itch off your entire epidermis! LOL.
10-28-2008, 09:07 PM
So when you took it the first time around did you take it pre and post or through out the day?
Right now, Im doing 3 early morning, 3 mid day, then three hours later I workout, and 2 more pills about 2 hours after wo.
It's getting kinda odd for me because Im taking DTH which i CAN NOT TAKE within 1.5hrs of any food or I take 6-7 trips to the bathroom; however, the PRIME i take with food, so the dosing schedule is odd, especially since I wake up at 3:30 am 5 days a week.
Thus far, this is my third week, and started 8 e/d this week which is very much a noticeable difference than the six pills 5 days a week the first 2 weeks.
---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
10-28-2008, 09:45 PM
10-28-2008, 11:56 PM
3.5 Hours Later: 3 PRIME + AP + 60g Complex Carbs.
Today was a bit different, did 2 pre-WO w/ JP8 shake, 2 PWO w/ PSlin, then 2 post-HIIT session w/ AP. And final 3 were with the last meal of the day (now!)
10-29-2008, 12:01 AM
My chest is itchy, and becoming redder from the scratching. Several distinct patches of redness in chest/arm area, with some red dots down on my abdomen.
When assesing redness/swelling in the mirror (No I don't have the self-posing & admiring syndrome) I noticed both my bicep veins (basilic I believe) pretty dilated/ "pumped". The weird thing is I worked out 13 hours ago, haven't eaten anything in ~4 hours, and it's FING Freezing with snow on the ground! I'm the first to say the NO/pump products are bs, however I felt that this was a very surprising observation that is most likely due to PRIME.
Also due to the worseing (allergic?) reaction, I will cut out nut products 100% for the next few days, continue moisturizing and will report back.
10-29-2008, 05:43 PM
10-29-2008, 06:15 PM
---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
10-29-2008, 08:00 PM
10-29-2008, 08:11 PM
10-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Day 5- Legs
BB Squats: 4x5
Class for 2 hours
BB Lunges; 4x6 (Poor form, I haven't worked on these consistently and 135 felt heavy after those squats)
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts: 4x8 (Haven't done in 2 months)
Machine Squat & Leg Press
15 Min Elliptical Cooldown
Weight= 172.5 - very dehydrated (Morning was messed up). After my Xtend + water PWO I weighed 175.5
-I avoided calf work because I got some stress fractures back in October from them + my old shoes, so taking it easy.
- Timing didn't work out. I had porridge at 8:30, was planning on hitting the gym from 10:20-11:30, ended up getting there at 11:15. Did the squats then class, then came back and finished up.
- Weights felt heavy as usual, however I was pleased with how far I was "digging deep" and getting in those last few reps. No pre-WO supps at all today, just 6 prime scattered around the workouts w/ PSlin/AP
- bit the bullet and put in an order at NP. Staple restock (BCAA's, Leucine, ZMA, Sesamin, Fish Oils) and impulse bought some DCP & Gut Health (Which might be usuless since my GI tract seems robust already). Also got 150g of GSE since it's discontinued. Missed the testofen
- My neck got VERY itchy during the 15 mins of cardio, and afterwards before my shower I had a lovely red ring around my neck, as if I'd been throttled. Felt OK for 3 hours after my shower + moisturizer, but I'm itching again now.
10-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Man, I hope your skin situation clears up soon.
I find it odd; however, the human's individual set points are quite different from person to person - so anything is possible.
10-29-2008, 09:23 PM
10-29-2008, 10:10 PM
the weird thing is that you didnt get this reaction during your beta run correct???
I mean the ingredients didnt change, just the dose size.
10-29-2008, 10:14 PM
10-29-2008, 10:22 PM
10-30-2008, 08:23 AM
I'm not a quitter though, so if there's a way to keep this PRIME run going, I will try it. I'm hoping my body adjusts to this change in weather conditions and I stop feeling like a scratching post.