2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Subbedadabblepopabuffalo

Im in, hope to see some results, how will your front load bro, what dosage will you use for that buddy? Russian
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Ooops posted 2 times sorry guys..very gay of me.
    Last edited by russianstar; 10-25-2008 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Because i double posted like a looser.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Day 2- Back, Shoulders, Triceps

Deadlifts 315x5,5,4,3
    2a) Standing BB Shoulder Press 95; 4x10
    2b) BB Shrugs 225; 4x9
    EZ Bar Curls + DB Tri Extensions
    Dips; 4x Fail

Comments:
    - 3 PRIME before & post-WO.
    - PSlin didn't make me hungry like it used to
    - for some reason the BB Shoulder Press was very tiring, I haven't done it in months
    - Deadlifts are up a bit, but they felt heavy and I didn't make 6 reps like before
    - The weather sucks... rain for 4 days
    - I think I should drop the single bi/tri exercise and make a whole 4th day out of it, so I can really hit them hard.

Taking my 3rd dose of PRIME isn't finalized. I'm debating between taking 1 cap with my last 3 meals of the day, or all at once later on. I don't take in any carbs other than veggies, so there won't be any PSlin involved (Since I have the caps and not the bulk stuff). I do have some 20% Corosolic Acid that I can alternate with the PSlin to see how it compares, if anybody is curious
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Interesting workout big guy...I'm following along
    Thanks DG, although I reserve the title big guy for people like Trip, Shadow and Volcom among others lol. They've got years and many pounds on me, but I'm determined to push my body to it's growth capacity!

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Subbedadabblepopabuffalo

Im in, hope to see some results, how will your front load bro, what dosage will you use for that buddy? Russian
    9 caps, split into 3 doses of 3/day for 7 days. 1st and 2nd dose are my solid pre and post-WO meals. Pre is w/ PSlin, and usually Oatbran + some extra carbs (WW Bread, Fruit, etc). PWO is AP or PSlin, depends on amount of carbs.

6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I would think the 3 caps at once would be better. Thats just me though.
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Well I hit the motherlode. A friend of mine runs a conference, and they had probably 1/3 the expected delegates with food pre-order, so they knew who to turn to with the extra veggies/salad! I got 2x of these , lol.

Also I weighed in today at 174.5, but I had my oats, + White Flood + Water, and had eaten TONS of veggies/food the day before. Tomorrow is a rest day, but I'll see what I tip in at on Tuesday. I've added an extra meal into my diet to add some cals, I'm around 3200 I'd estimate.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Lookn good bro! Pics are lookn good!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

9 caps, split into 3 doses of 3/day for 7 days. 1st and 2nd dose are my solid pre and post-WO meals. Pre is w/ PSlin, and usually Oatbran + some extra carbs (WW Bread, Fruit, etc). PWO is AP or PSlin, depends on amount of carbs.
    Nice!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

That veggie meal looks like one of my precontest grazing fests... except I wasn't allowed carrots...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Day 3 - Off Day

Comments:
    - a bit sore from deads, not as bad as last time
    - DOMS wasn't that intense after Volcom's workout, but I think I cheated a bit too much . I'm going to practice my wall sits, and I'm sure I can take the pain up a few levels
    - I know lots of people are looking for comparison, therefore at the end of every week I will do a summary, and also let you know how I feel compared to the claims made on the PRIME Write-up
    - I had a few caps last from the Beta , so I'm making a pseudo-scientific comparison
    And now , for your pleasure,

OLD VS NEW PRIME PHYSICAL COMPARISON

Weight: New: 735 mg Old: 860 mg
    Taste: Terrible
    Appearance: See Below
    Effectiveness: Assessment In Progress

It's hard to tell via pictures (The full size can be found here ,http://i33.tinypic.com/2mdmd04.jpg) but guess which one is which! In real life, I could tell that one was a smidge browner, but very similar. As you know, the new one has 6x the steroidal saponins.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

[B]...- I know lots of people are looking for comparison, therefore at the end of every week I will do a summary, and also let you know how I feel compared to the claims made on the PRIME Write-up
    - I had a few caps last from the Beta , so I'm making a pseudo-scientific comparison
    And now , for your pleasure,

OLD VS NEW PRIME PHYSICAL COMPARISON

Weight: New: 735 mg Old: 860 mg
    Taste: Terrible
    Appearance: See Below
    Effectiveness: Assessment In Progress
    It's hard to tell via pictures (The full size can be found here ,http://i33.tinypic.com/2mdmd04.jpg) but guess which one is which! In real life, I could tell that one was a smidge browner, but very similar. As you know, the new one has 6x the steroidal saponins.
    Interesting attention to detail, there! I remember those all-green capsules, but had no clue anyone still had any beta-capsules left!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

Very hard to tell! Jacob would guess better than I, but I would say the left pile is the Production Run!
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

I think the right-hand pile is the final product. Just guessing, though, as I have not seen/used the final product yet! The beta-version capsules are on the right-hand side of the picture, so the powder on the right-hand pile is likely to be the final product, otherwise, the powder-capsule association (same capsule and powder both on right-hand side) would be too obvious.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.86%

wall sits huh? i haven't done those in a long time.
    they are painful.
    i just finished a routine where i did statics finish my workouts. wow, was i hurting!
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I think the right-hand pile is the final product. Just guessing, though, as I have not seen/used the final product yet! The beta-version capsules are on the right-hand side of the picture, so the powder on the right-hand pile is likely to be the final product, otherwise, the powder-capsule association (same capsule and powder both on right-hand side) would be too obvious.
    Would I make it that easy? Hmmm lol. So far it's 1 and 1 in the voting. I had some lying around because I didn't notice much from the beta and so I didn't finish of the bottom of the bottle (was about 6 caps)

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    wall sits huh? i haven't done those in a long time.
    they are painful.
    i just finished a routine where i did statics finish my workouts. wow, was i hurting!
    I was thinking wall sits would help me hold myself for the 60s "Squat Position" hold after the 30 reps, which is excruciatingly painful. This is like 5 minutes from hell.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Awesome stuff bro, and thanks for the advice on the front load, what would the difference be between taking 3 caps all at once or spacing them out?
    Great log Russian
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice workout Steveo, how's everything going?
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Awesome stuff bro, and thanks for the advice on the front load, what would the difference be between taking 3 caps all at once or spacing them out?
    Great log Russian
    Splitting it up would be for something where we want a pseudo time-release effect (i.e. Divanil), but if the goal is to spike plasma levels for a compound, then obviously all 3 at once. By taking 3 with my pre-WO meal and 3 with my post-WO meal with PSlin, the actives in Prime should be targeted towards my muscles.

Nice workout Steveo, how's everything going?
    Rainy and dreary, 3rd day straight here. I got drenched on the way to the gym to do my legs on Saturday lol. I finally finished Don Quixote which I started back in August. I finished 70% then school started; read the last 30% in the last 2 days. Now I'm deciding between Robinson Crusoe, finishing The Hounds of Baskerville (From Sir Arthur Conan Doyle), or Friedman's Hot, Flat and Crowded.

Odd reaction: Since Saturday I've noticed some redness/itchiness. I'd cry wolf and say my nipples are itchy, but it's my whole chest and neck, and even on my legs a little. And it's not just a Niacin flush from SWELL in the morning lol. I will wake up in the middle of the night and itch like crazy; actually I've lost a mild amount of sleep due to waking up, itching and not being able to fall asleep due to discomfort. And itching makes it worse, lol. I haven't changed anything in my diet. I've cut out any and all nuts for the last 2 days, but still itching. Washed all my bedsheets, clothes, etc, still sitting here itching lol. I'm not jumping the gun and saying it's PRIME, I'm going to try and evaluate my diet and other factors further. Definitely visible red bumps around my neck though.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%

Possibly dry skin Steve? I get pretty bad dry skin when the weather starts to change like it has in our area lately and I get a horribly itchy back from it.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Possibly dry skin Steve? I get pretty bad dry skin when the weather starts to change like it has in our area lately and I get a horribly itchy back from it.
    Hmmm, I have some awesome Shea butter that I use on my hands. Not Dsade's magic body stuff, but I'll try that. Thanks for the idea That's why I put it out there , I figured somebody would have seen something like it. Plus I want to eat pistachios again
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I like that macros breakdown website Steve.

Got my bulk PSlin arriving today - amped!
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I like that macros breakdown website Steve.

Got my bulk PSlin arriving today - amped!
    My 20% Banaba rolled in as well. I'm going to give PSlin a bit more time, then I'll do a comparison. I'm not too sure how I will be dosing it, will probably do 200mg doses, to get 40mg of CA. But I'll have to cap it to get accurate dosing because my scale is only good to 0.1g.

Also Pmiller you're a genius! No more itching! If I had waited a few more days I probably would have had some skin flaking and given it away, but this is much better. I'm going to demolish my remaining stash of pistachios in your honour
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

A few more days

So what's the worst Niacin flush you've experienced? This morning it's hard to say how much I took (probably 600mg I'd guess), and you can see some pics of me with a massive body-rash.

And Jake I failed you, I was too lazy to put some fresh garlic into my omelet. But next time, for sure! I make one every day anyways, if any1 is curious what's in it:

4 XL Eggs
    1 c. Egg White
    2/3c. Milk

Inside: Sauteed Mushroom, Peppers, Zucchini, Onions, Ham (Kolbassa), Garlic (sometimes lol), Cheese

That's awesome, I LOVE omelletes!
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

good work..heep it up.. I'll check back to see how it goes

26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Rainy and dreary, 3rd day straight here. I got drenched on the way to the gym to do my legs on Saturday lol. I finally finished Don Quixote which I started back in August. I finished 70% then school started; read the last 30% in the last 2 days. Now I'm deciding between Robinson Crusoe, finishing The Hounds of Baskerville (From Sir Arthur Conan Doyle), or Friedman's Hot, Flat and Crowded.

Nice, big time reader? I am still working on a Thousand Splendid Sons, and then have Angels & Demons and The Science of God to read.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Can you stop posting all this tasty food, damm, i feel hungry again now, its costing me a fortune on food following your cookery book log with added prime.
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Nice, big time reader? I am still working on a Thousand Splendid Sons, and then have Angels & Demons and The Science of God to read.
    Both are excellent reads.
  29. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

The former 2 were good reads, haven't read the 3rd. A thousand splendid suns wasn't as good as kite runner, but still an enjoyable read. This summer I got through Huckleberry Fin & Tom Sawyer,both fantastic if you haven't read them already.

To keep russian's hunger down I won't post a pic (It's devoured already anyways) but I made a jumbo burrito. I brown Xlean Beef w/ Onions, Garlic & Peppers. Add some beans and corn, then freeze them in baggies so I've got like 10 wraps. I did double the insides + salsa +sour cream + cheese, grilled on the George Foreman.... scrumptious!

Day 4 CHest & Back
    1a) Incl. DB Press 75; 10,9,8,7
    1b) Face Pulls; 4x8 + Hold
    2a) DB Fly's 35; 4x9
    2b) Chin-Ups 4x Fail
    3a) Dips (+30) 7,6 (2),(7),(7)
    3b) Wide Grip Lat Pullovers 60; 4x6
    4a) BB Decl; 9(1),8(2),7(3)
    5a) Mach. Bench
    5b) Low Row

HIIT: 2 hours later
    Comments:
    Weight: 174.25
    - Upon waking I had NaRALA, 1.7 JP8, Swell, 20g WPI, 30g Fast Carbs, 20oz water (Very rough guess)
    - The 2 lb weight gain since starting PRIME was pretty immediate. On the other days, I would attribute this to PSlin + my porridge, which is quite massive causing a bit more glycogen/water storage. This morning it may have been water weight, however I may have put on a little bit of muscle. I'm probably 13% bf or higher now, so I did some HIIT at noon to boost the metabolism

I switched the order of my Incl DB & Weighted Dips. So the former went better, and the latter went worse due to fatigue . #'s in () mean decreased weight, either body weight of spotter-assisted to get in the last few reps.
    - The HIIT was amazing. My muscles had plenty of carbs from a massive PSlin + Porridge + Yogurt PWO meal. Bump up the intensity level from 18-19, and also pushed alot harder.
    - Still itching like mad, but moisturizing seems to help, therefore this log is now a PRIME + Aveeno log
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

The former 2 were good reads, haven't read the 3rd. A thousand splendid suns wasn't as good as kite runner, but still an enjoyable read. This summer I got through Huckleberry Fin & Tom Sawyer,both fantastic if you haven't read them already.

To keep russian's hunger down I won't post a pic (It's devoured already anyways) but I made a jumbo burrito. I brown Xlean Beef w/ Onions, Garlic & Peppers. Add some beans and corn, then freeze them in baggies so I've got like 10 wraps. I did double the insides + salsa +sour cream + cheese, grilled on the George Foreman.... scrumptious!

Day 4 CHest & Back
    1a) Incl. DB Press 75; 10,9,8,7
    1b) Face Pulls; 4x8 + Hold
    2a) DB Fly's 35; 4x9
    2b) Chin-Ups 4x Fail
    3a) Dips (+30) 7,6 (2),(7),(7)
    3b) Wide Grip Lat Pullovers 60; 4x6
    4a) BB Decl; 9(1),8(2),7(3)
    5a) Mach. Bench
    5b) Low Row

HIIT: 2 hours later
    Comments:
    Weight: 144.25
    - Upon waking I had NaRALA, 1.7 JP8, Swell, 20g WPI, 30g Fast Carbs, 20oz water (Very rough guess)
    - The 2 lb weight gain since starting PRIME was pretty immediate. On the other days, I would attribute this to PSlin + my porridge, which is quite massive causing a bit more glycogen/water storage. This morning it may have been water weight, however I may have put on a little bit of muscle. I'm probably 13% bf or higher now, so I did some HIIT at noon to boost the metabolism

I switched the order of my Incl DB & Weighted Dips. So the former went better, and the latter went worse due to fatigue . #'s in () mean decreased weight, either body weight of spotter-assisted to get in the last few reps.
    - The HIIT was amazing. My muscles had plenty of carbs from a massive PSlin + Porridge + Yogurt PWO meal. Bump up the intensity level from 18-19, and also pushed alot harder.
    - Still itching like mad, but moisturizing seems to help, therefore this log is now a PRIME + Aveeno log

Im really stoked to see just how much you can put on with this combination..i wonder if aveeno is anabolic?
    Sounds like your having fun as always with the pslin..cant
    wait for my bulk...good luck bro.

Russian
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice pressing man. I've read Huckleberry Fin in HS and enjoyed it. I also agree that Kite Runner was a bit better than A Thousand Splendid Suns, although it is interesting to read about the women's side of things.
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.34%

Lookin good Steve!! (Cable guy lisp voice)
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lookin good Steve!! (Cable guy lisp voice)
    thoooooo, what are you trying to thay?
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 10-28-2008 at 04:21 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Im really stoked to see just how much you can put on with this combination..i wonder if aveeno is anabolic?
    Sounds like your having fun as always with the pslin..cant
    wait for my bulk...good luck bro.

Russian
    I'll be picking some bulk PSlin up on my next order if it's still in-stock. Experimenting with the 20% CA should be fun as well. I just wish I had a 0.01g scale right now for the dosing.

And I'm still itching, I'm hoping it's just dry skin by there were some red spots. I'll give my skin a few days with the moisturizers and see if it gets better, but it's pretty f'ing annoying. I just want to scratch all day lol. Reminds me of Baloo from the Jungle Book.

It's terribly dry and cold the air; it's actually snowing/flurries right now, but low humidity.
    Tonight
    Rain changing to snow at times heavy and blowing snow early this evening. Snowfall amount 10 to 15 cm(3.9 to 5.8 in). Wind northwest 40 km/h (25 mph) gusting to 60 km/h (37 mph). Low -1C(30F).
    Come on over, it's a party up here!

EDIT: I just realized I Put my weight down as 144.2 WTF, you guys are all sleeping on me
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

lol LIGHT WEIGHT!!!

thats funny... at least YOU caught it.

Prime: lose 30lbs over night as you itch off your entire epidermis! LOL.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.89%

So when you took it the first time around did you take it pre and post or through out the day?

Right now, Im doing 3 early morning, 3 mid day, then three hours later I workout, and 2 more pills about 2 hours after wo.

It's getting kinda odd for me because Im taking DTH which i CAN NOT TAKE within 1.5hrs of any food or I take 6-7 trips to the bathroom; however, the PRIME i take with food, so the dosing schedule is odd, especially since I wake up at 3:30 am 5 days a week.

Thus far, this is my third week, and started 8 e/d this week which is very much a noticeable difference than the six pills 5 days a week the first 2 weeks.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.51%

following along steve. Nice food options!

In for the massive gains!
  38. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    So when you took it the first time around did you take it pre and post or through out the day?

Right now, Im doing 3 early morning, 3 mid day, then three hours later I workout, and 2 more pills about 2 hours after wo.

It's getting kinda odd for me because Im taking DTH which i CAN NOT TAKE within 1.5hrs of any food or I take 6-7 trips to the bathroom; however, the PRIME i take with food, so the dosing schedule is odd, especially since I wake up at 3:30 am 5 days a week.

Thus far, this is my third week, and started 8 e/d this week which is very much a noticeable difference than the six pills 5 days a week the first 2 weeks.
    Dosing: Was 3 PRIME + PSlin w/ Breakfast (PreWO. 65g Complex Carbs, 20g Simple)
    3.5 Hours Later: 3 PRIME + AP + 60g Complex Carbs.

Today was a bit different, did 2 pre-WO w/ JP8 shake, 2 PWO w/ PSlin, then 2 post-HIIT session w/ AP. And final 3 were with the last meal of the day (now!)
  39. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Pertinent Observations:
    My chest is itchy, and becoming redder from the scratching. Several distinct patches of redness in chest/arm area, with some red dots down on my abdomen.

When assesing redness/swelling in the mirror (No I don't have the self-posing & admiring syndrome) I noticed both my bicep veins (basilic I believe) pretty dilated/ "pumped". The weird thing is I worked out 13 hours ago, haven't eaten anything in ~4 hours, and it's FING Freezing with snow on the ground! I'm the first to say the NO/pump products are bs, however I felt that this was a very surprising observation that is most likely due to PRIME.

Also due to the worseing (allergic?) reaction, I will cut out nut products 100% for the next few days, continue moisturizing and will report back.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.75%

Found your secret hiding place! All caught up, and in for the ride!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:59 AM