Red's Done gone Renegade!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Red's Done gone Renegade! [Sponsored]

Thanks Dsade for choosing me to be one of the testers for your pheromone soap. It is truly a novel idea!

I used it yesterday morning for the first time. Has an interesting smell to it. Wasn't sure about using deodorant (stetson) or cologne with it (stetson black), but went ahead and did so anyway.

At about 10:30am I got a call to go to a Dentist office... Their computer network was down. Looked like a good opportunity to get close to some women!

Got there and found all the ladies to be quite nice, probably because they wanted their damned computers fixed more than how I smelled.

Turned out my neighbor works there too... she is quite cute. Anyway, I went about my business. I noticed the women were chatting it up quite a bit with me, but thats not all that unusual. I was also able to get much closer to most of them than normal.... you know that feeling when someone invades your personal space... they didn't seem to mind.

On one occasion my neighbor came right up next to me and was watching what I was doing... she moved off pretty quick. I don't know what was up with that.

At home I noticed I got more hugs than normal. My lady is really touchy/feely but seemed even more so.

Worked my guard job from 3p-10p. Didn't notice anything worth reporting except for the drunk who pissed all over the sidewalk then couldn't understand why I was blocking him from entering the building and talking to the police on my cell phone. LOL!

I used it again today (10/21) haven't been out of the house but again noticed my lady was closer than normal. So I took advantage of that situation ;)

Off to work now for another 3p-10p shift. Will update as time allows.

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
10/22 Used it today. The first two times I used it, I kinda felt energized afterwards. I just kind of brushed that off to a placebo effect. However today I hit the shower dead tired, and the smell of Renegade had me awake and energized in minutes. Its really amazing. I felt great all day. No encounters with women today unfortunately.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost let this one slip my notice...SUBBED.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
this is going to turn you into a ..........

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I'm doing the day shift security at the state building. Good day to test out Renegade!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow I'm doing the day shift security at the state building. Good day to test out Renegade!
Bureaucrats are immune to anything resembling normal human desires.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea but Welfare and Unemployment are in this building. Trolling for skanks could be an interesting experiment, except most of them hit on anything that smells like its got more than five bucks in their pocket.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Red! PM me your website again. I lost the link when my **** was stolen at my house.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Done! I was wonderin what had happened to ya.

Well, today was rather unproductive. It wasn't the Renegade though, it was me. Just kinda felt lethargic all day at work, didn't feel like talkin to people, then started sneezing and ended up with a full blown cold. (and spent the evening in the rain at my son's football game anyway) So I'm dosing zinc and echinacia hoping to kill this bug before it gets bad.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done! I was wonderin what had happened to ya.

Well, today was rather unproductive. It wasn't the Renegade though, it was me. Just kinda felt lethargic all day at work, didn't feel like talkin to people, then started sneezing and ended up with a full blown cold. (and spent the evening in the rain at my son's football game anyway) So I'm dosing zinc and echinacia hoping to kill this bug before it gets bad.
Screw that...post it here if you want traffic.

It's sponsored, so it's ok. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wish you speedy recovery!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
He wanted the addy to my firearms board. Ya'll are welcome over there anytime ya want to talk about guns. Its a pretty conservative bunch of people, gun loving liberals are welcome though lol. (we do have 1 member who falls under that category)

http://chiefstipi11395.yuku.com/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He wanted the addy to my firearms board. Ya'll are welcome over there anytime ya want to talk about guns. Its a pretty conservative bunch of people, gun loving liberals are welcome though lol. (we do have 1 member who falls under that category)

http://chiefstipi11395.yuku.com/
Dude....Guns and Freaking Alpha-Male Pheromones? You gotta be kidding!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Kinda makes me want to go 2 legged deer hunting and rub my head on trees LOL!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda makes me want to go 2 legged deer hunting and rub my head on trees LOL!
Once we get the Recompnutrition.com site up, send me a banner.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Springfield XD-45...loaded with alternating hollow points here. :)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ruger Security Six .357 mag, silvertip hollow points and 3 speed loaders..... We both have one and Brenda is a helluva shot. Mossy 500 with 5 rounds loaded shot/slug/shot/slug/shot and a 25 round bandolier of extra 3" magnum rounds :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ruger Security Six .357 mag, silvertip hollow points and 3 speed loaders..... We both have one and Brenda is a helluva shot. Mossy 500 with 5 rounds loaded shot/slug/shot/slug/shot and a 25 round bandolier of extra 3" magnum rounds :)
I used to have My Moss loaded the same exact way.

Damn...12 Gauge Hardon, for sure.

/here, burglar burglar burglar

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
subscrizzled to this shizzle redwhizzle....hmmm, methinks that might have come out wrong. Althought, Redwhizzle may catch on! High Five!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subscrizzled to this shizzle redwhizzle....hmmm, methinks that might have come out wrong. Althought, Redwhizzle may catch on! High Five!
Quite a bunch of z's there! :D

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Subbed.

Just wanted to add, Remington 870 with Salt Rock/8 shot birdshot/00 Buck Shot next to the bed. California laws say you can't shoot to kill with the first shot. I think I can get to the 3rd round quick enough though ; )

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'll make an update in the morning. The boy got a concussion playing football tonight and we spent the evening in the ER getting him checked out. He's fine.... just gonna have a headache for a while.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Red - I hope he recovers healthy and fast. Just keep an eye him.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll make an update in the morning. The boy got a concussion playing football tonight and we spent the evening in the ER getting him checked out. He's fine.... just gonna have a headache for a while.
I wish him speedy recovery!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Glad your boy's alright, the headache will just push him even harder for the next day or so.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have seen many a gory football injury. Glad it was not serious!! Hope the headache goes away quickly!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the well wishes for my boy. He's doin ok, just a helluva headache.

Anyway, yesterday was pretty interesting. Had to go back onsite to the dental office. Of course I used Renegade before I left and a little Stetson.

These ladies have got to be the friendlies bunch I've ever met. One got kinda touchy/feely... hand on my shoulder while I was on her computer, stuff like that. Found that rather unusual, but nice! She also kinda became my assistant... she was tracing cables down, even drilling holes for me LOL! Now I don't know if its the renegade, but I've never quite had any office woman become that friendly and helpful. Most just try to stay the hell out of the way and in general just aren't very helpful.

Wrote them a nice bill, and got a return call next month to do a cabling project.

I tell ya, even if its a placebo effect, I plan on using Rengade regularly. If it gets me results like it did at the dental office, then it would be an invaluable asset for me and my business.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No update for yesterday. Didn't use Renegade. Wanted to see if that awesome feeling I seem to get after using it is placebo effect or not. Didn't feel anything special after my shower yesterday. Still, had a pretty good day. Will be using it today though

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No update for yesterday. Didn't use Renegade. Wanted to see if that awesome feeling I seem to get after using it is placebo effect or not. Didn't feel anything special after my shower yesterday. Still, had a pretty good day. Will be using it today though
Thats a good control for the soap. Glad to see that its helping your mood!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't have much more to report that hasn't all ready been said. Sex at home is at an all time high though, and thats always a good thing. We've always had an active sex life, but there just seems to be an extra spark now. Using Renegade is the only thing I have to attribute that to.

Someone else mentioned almost feeling "High" when they use it. I'd change that a bit, I feel "On" when I use it. Kinda like I got hit with some very fast acting Test. My confidence level is up, and so is everything else ;)

More updates as opportunities present themselves.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you get the 'high' thought from me? ;)
It's true. And it's weird. :think:

Red, how's your son? (Head injury)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Yea but Welfare and Unemployment are in this building. Trolling for skanks could be an interesting experiment, except most of them hit on anything that smells like its got more than five bucks in their pocket.

Priceless!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Did you get the 'high' thought from me? ;)
It's true. And it's weird. :think:

Red, how's your son? (Head injury)

Yea, I think I did get that thought from your log.

He's fine, thanks for asking. He got cleared last Monday by the doctor and team trainer. Just in time for their last game of the year last friday. Unfortunately they lost. Wasn't a very good season for them. They lost a lot of very talented Seniors the end of last year and the coach just didn't seem to be able to work with the talent he did have (which was considerable in my opinion) But, he's only a sophomore this year. He's got his best 2 years coming up. He starts back at the gym after school tomorrow to start getting ready for next years season.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 bars of Renegade from NP on Saturday. They got here yesterday (awesome service NP!)

Anyway, I gave one to my boy. I explained to him what pheremones were. He knew something about them from science (amazing... public school taught him something!)

Anyway, I didn't fill him in too much on it, because I wanted to see what HE found. He used it this morning, and we chatted about it when he got home from school. First thing he said was he loves how it smells. The next thing he said was that he really felt "energized" by it. So, this seems to be a fairly common effect of the soap. I'll keep you posted on his experiances with it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 2 bars of Renegade from NP on Saturday. They got here yesterday (awesome service NP!)

Anyway, I gave one to my boy. I explained to him what pheremones were. He knew something about them from science (amazing... public school taught him something!)

Anyway, I didn't fill him in too much on it, because I wanted to see what HE found. He used it this morning, and we chatted about it when he got home from school. First thing he said was he loves how it smells. The next thing he said was that he really felt "energized" by it. So, this seems to be a fairly common effect of the soap. I'll keep you posted on his experiances with it.
Did you get the other bar I sent???

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No it didn't arrive. Prob should have PM'd you, but just figgured with all you have going on it slipped your mind, and didn't want to bug you about it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it didn't arrive. Prob should have PM'd you, but just figgured with all you have going on it slipped your mind, and didn't want to bug you about it.
I sent it the beginning of last week, when we got new supplies in.

Didn't we have this problem last time?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea it took a while to get to my PO Box last time. I've been there almost every day as I have a shitload of computer parts on order too. Maybe it'll get here tomorrow.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Oddly I put some Chikara on my son and he went to school. The kids said he smelled bad. I wonder if pubert affects the way they work. My son loves the soap.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Went to check my PO box right after the gym this morning. Didn't even have to look.... as soon as I opened it I could smell the Renegade. I have no idea why it takes so long for it to get here from you when we border each other. USPS makes no sense at at all.

Oh! Almost forgot... Thank you! Again!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea its for my boy. Should be interesting to see what happens to say the least lol!