OmegaX Havoc Log - MMa, 1 hour bike, 4-5x lift + pictures b4 and after

omegax

omegax

Awards
After reading for a couple of days/weeks i jumped and took the 99$ special havoc cycle support post cycle combo.

A little about me:
I played football through college. Weight about 200+ since I was 17. Im currently a mixed martial artist with about 10-12 amature fights. I'm 6'0 and weight 228. (updated weight to 228 as of sunday 10-19-08)

My goal is to weight around 235+ with less than 12% body fat this will take a while obviously since im sure im around 20% body fat.

This is what I will be taking

Havoc
10(first day)20(2 days)30(rest of week)/30/30/40

Support supplements:
  • Taurine 2-3mg before workout and after
  • Fish Flax Borage Oil (omega 3 6 9) 2 morning 2 evening which is about 800 mg fish oil 800 flax
  • DHEA 25mg per serving with 140mg calcium (each serving) 1 a day
  • AI Cycle Support 1 scoop morning 1 scoop evening
  • Protein Shakes Optimum Nutrition 3 times a day
PCT
  • AI Cycle Support 1 scoop morning 1 scoop evening
  • AI Post Cycle Support 2 am 2 pm
  • DTH Whatever it says in the bottle
  • Fish Oil from above
  • Creatine Mono 5g before workout
  • Protein Shakes Optimum Nutrition 3 times a day
Exercise
I will be biking to work about 3-4 times a week (40 min bike ride)
I train in MMA about 4-5 times a week for about 1-2 hours.
and I lift about 3-4 times a week for about an hour

Questions I have

1. Is that DHEA ok to take? I know it says to take 150-200 mg to support libido im on day 3 havent had any issues w/ the girlfriend yet. Each serving has 150mg calcium and 25mg DHEA so ive only taken 1 a day so far.
  2. Is that fish/flax/borage oil ok? It's a walmart Rexall brand
  3. Where did you guys buy taurine locally dont want to wait on shipping havent taken it yet, didnt see any at walmart, any brand good?
  4. Cycle support is DISGUSTING ! haha any mixes you guys put it in to help w/ this? Ive been putting it in like a shot of water, then following it up w/ a protein shake :fool2:
  5. Should I maybe lift more than 3-4 times a week?
  6. Should I cut the bike riding while on this cycle?
I started eating about 5-6k calories a day this friday. Today I will do the 30 mg havoc I did 20 mg yesterday and I woke up feeling great today very motivated, not sure if mental or all the supplements im taking.

Some pictures will take some updated ones and change these (these might be anywhere from 1-3 months old) (my tat has been since finished for the most part)

Well I cant post pictures since I dont have 20 post but i will shortly:bruce2:

I can post pictures now, theres were taken at a bad angle so im looking chunkier :D

Last edited:
omegax

omegax

Awards
I need 13 post so im going to look around other topics and post some things then ill post my pictures

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! how old are you btw? :dance:

Have you looked into Gut Health by RPN? Its great along with a bulk! Its taken my bloat way down and i'm maintaining a 4k diet at the moment

omegax

omegax

Awards
subbed! how old are you btw? :dance:

Have you looked into Gut Health by RPN? Its great along with a bulk! Its taken my bloat way down and i'm maintaining a 4k diet at the moment
Gut health huh? I heard about it, ill look into it - I do have some bloat issues im 22

omegax

omegax

Awards
Im finally able to post pictures, lots of good reads on this forum
Updated pics to main post

omegax

omegax

Awards
I will take some pictures with my shirt off and legs so I can get some good before and after pictures im exited and feel real pumped to lift today I will also take my BF % today at the gym

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
5-6K calories seems pretty excessive for 225lbs @ 20% and trying to get to 12%.

When I ran my Havoc cycle I Gained weight and leaned out at the same time all while eating maybe 4-5K calories/ed, this was basically all clean foods, except the weekends when I slacked off (this seems to be a tough habit for me to break).

Havoc is some STRONG stuff man, and it seems awful easy to cut fat while on it and even easier to gain muscle mass. I think if you drop your cals, go maybe 3-400 over maintenance, you'll be able to cut some serious fat while gaining all the mass you would at 5-6K

omegax

omegax

Awards
5-6K calories seems pretty excessive for 225lbs @ 20% and trying to get to 12%.

When I ran my Havoc cycle I Gained weight and leaned out at the same time all while eating maybe 4-5K calories/ed, this was basically all clean foods, except the weekends when I slacked off (this seems to be a tough habit for me to break).

Havoc is some STRONG stuff man, and it seems awful easy to cut fat while on it and even easier to gain muscle mass. I think if you drop your cals, go maybe 3-400 over maintenance, you'll be able to cut some serious fat while gaining all the mass you would at 5-6K
thanks for the advice bud, im really thinking about that as well.. i mean I calculatd what I was eating for today ... and well the week and was roughly at 3400 calories w/ like 220 protein how does that sound ? I have some l-arginine laying around should I even bother w/ it ? :goodpost:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd get alot more protein in if I was you at least 300grams at your weight some people would take in 450 but personally i have never needed 2grams per lb. What state are you out of? I am in CA and dreading the CSAC testing lol

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I dont "count calories" I'm not a professional BB and don't see the need to. I eat 5 meals a day, I shoot for 50G of protein in each and switch up the carb/fat intake depending on my goals.

omegax

omegax

Awards
I'd get alot more protein in if I was you at least 300grams at your weight some people would take in 450 but personally i have never needed 2grams per lb. What state are you out of? I am in CA and dreading the CSAC testing lol
yep im in CA too lol - not worried about csac since i dont have a fight scheduled in the near future anyways, got some minor cuts and stuff that will keep me out for like 2 months or so ... dunno

I just got back from the gym and going to eat some fish ! Ill post about my adventures in the weight room and mma class tomorrow at work (i work as a computer tech and dont do nothing but sit in front of a computer all day :woohoo:)

omegax

omegax

Awards
I dont "count calories" I'm not a professional BB and don't see the need to. I eat 5 meals a day, I shoot for 50G of protein in each and switch up the carb/fat intake depending on my goals.
sounds good bro im going to try and incorporate something along these lines thanks for the input !:clean:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Im currently 25 years old weight 225 and 6'0 tall.

My goal is to weight around 235+ with less than 12% body fat this will take a while obviously since im sure im around 20% body fat.
Are you trying too reach your goal this cycle? Or just in general.

omegax

omegax

Awards
DAY 1
Did my workout yesterday, my knee was hurting a bit from the grappling tournament over the weekend so I did chest/shoulders instead of legs (squats) I ussualy do on mondays

Incline Barbell 3x10 225 245 265
Decline Barbell 3x10 225 225 245
Lateral Bench 3x10 180 lbs (4 45lb plates)
Upright rows 3x10 135 lbs
Shoulder Press 3x10 160 lbs (machine)

Not as much as I like to do but got it done in about an hour or so

As far as my calories go as far as the calorie counter goes it says I ate 2700 calories 230 g protein 250 carbs 76 fat going to try and up the protein and calories today have to stuff my face with food for sure!

Also did 1 1/2 hours of mma training which consist of push ups situps burpees grappling with other people good cardio session.

Things I noticed that day was lots of energy in the morning (willing to get up and make breakfast) and not as tired at the end of the day after MMA training ussualy I shower and goto sleep but I had enough energy to go shopping for more food.

:dance:

Today I hope to up the food intake take a rest from weights, and goto MMA class tonight. Need to work on my transam a bit got some new DRL for it

omegax

omegax

Awards
Ok i got some good before pics taken on monday and as of today i've actualy lose about 2-4 pounds (you know scales)

I weighted in at 228 on sunday morning and im at 224 right now

Ill update original posting

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Ok i got some good before pics taken on monday and as of today i've actualy lose about 2-4 pounds (you know scales)

I weighted in at 228 on sunday morning and im at 224 right now

Ill update original posting
i wouldn't worry about it, my weight is up and down like a yo-yo! use your mirror to track progress :)

omegax

omegax

Awards
DAY 2
Me and my friend actualy did end up working out yesterday (tuesday) although we thought we wouldnt we just did it at a later time (8 oclock) he started a creatine cycle same time as I started this cycle (he has high blood pressure so he cant do ph or designers)

We decided we would try and really squeeze our chest/shoulders since we both felt we cheated ourselves (first time working out together maybe just trying to push more weight less form?)

So we decided to start over with good form (i know probably should have hit something else) Anyways heres what we did and incredibly (before the workout) I actualy weight 224 now so that means i've lost around 4 pounds in 2 days...

Incline Press 3x10 150 (machine)
Lateral Press 3x10 4 45 lb plates
Shoulder Press 3x10 50 lb dumbells
Shrugs 3x10 135 Barbell w/ 45 pound plates
Lat raises 3x10 15-20-25 pounds dumbells
Front Raises 3x10 15-20-25 pound dumbells

I felt great that day, had 1 hour of mma before the weightlifting (ussualy do weights about 3-4 hours before mma but did what we could)

I was no where near as tired as I ussualy am after MMA class normally I shower and goto sleep, but today I was awake enough to lift weights then go get some food too. Not sure if its mental, the havoc, or the supporting sups but I love it!

Im taking a log book with me to correctly log the weights since im not 100% sure on them.

Today im looking to do back/deadlifts and 1 hour of mma OR 1 hour jog at night

omegax

omegax

Awards
i wouldn't worry about it, my weight is up and down like a yo-yo! use your mirror to track progress :)
Most definitely - I obviously wont mind if I lose 10 pounds on this but look 10x better you know :woohoo:

omegax

omegax

Awards
DAY3
Didn't get a chance to lift weights, but did do 1 hour MMA cardio -

Feel great and able to get up early and everything. Only issue i've had is I get a small headache for like 30 minutes right after taking havoc, and the cycle support is completely disgusting - I think im getting use to it though :donut:

Today Im more than likely doing arms or squats

omegax

omegax

Awards
DAY4
Got an hour of mma class and then lifted weights afterwards, been real hot in the afternoon so havent been able to lift 3 hour break then mma class -

Anyways heres my routine:

Squats 20 15 10 5 1 Started with 135 and ended with 365
Lat Pulldowns 140x15 150x10 180x5
Leg curls 3x10 75(warm up), 95-105-110 (i think, i'll start bringing a log from now on).
Row machine, 180x15 230x12 270x10
Leg press 3x10 270,360,450

I havent done squats in forever, and was happy with what I did im definitely feeling more pump it's either all the sups or just the fact that im lifting pretty consistantly now for a little over a month

Ill update the weights later food had around 3500 calories hard to get to that 4-5k :burg:

Today (day 5) I will more than likely do arms and some good ab workouts or I might kill it tomorrow morning havent decided yet

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
DAY4

Ill update the weights later food had around 3500 calories hard to get to that 4-5k :burg:
get eating! on days if i'm struggling to hit 4k/4.5 i'll pile down the pints of whole milk. couple bagels with natty peanut butter, few home-made shakes along with your usual eating will bump the cals right up!:donut:

omegax

omegax

Awards
get eating! on days if i'm struggling to hit 4k/4.5 i'll pile down the pints of whole milk. couple bagels with natty peanut butter, few home-made shakes along with your usual eating will bump the cals right up!:donut:
that's true didnt even think about bagel/peanut butter (i got both haha) im gonna jump on it :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
that's true didnt even think about bagel/peanut butter (i got both haha) im gonna jump on it :D
I use bagels or wraps to get my carbs up when I'm lacking that day. I make sure i get a good amount of whole foods in though too, like pasta, sweet potatoes etc. I know wraps/bagels can be quite dirty but theres healthy options out there. plus if your bulking who cares if you get a little bit of chub on you :)

omegax

omegax

Awards
DAY5 and 7

Was the weekend, lifted arms on saturday morning nothing real hardcore just did some regular

3x10 curls 35lbs
3x10 barbell 85lbs
3x10 hammer 35lbs

could have done more weight but its a pain in the ass in my backyard lack of weights and wasnt very motivated since i was doing it alone - my workout partner couldnt make it

Today plan on doing chest back and maybe some bicepts again

Ill see how different the weight goes this week, so far still get a small head ache for about 20 min after taking havoc noticing some more vascularity and lost about 8lbs total so far
:donut:

omegax

omegax

Awards
DAY9 10 and 12
My feelings and gains while on havoc at bottom

On monday (day 9) we did chest
I dont exactly remember, my friend wrote it down so ill update it soon

On Tuesday (day 10) we did shoulders and abs
Seated dumbbell lateral raises: 2x10 15's (warm up), 4x10 25's, 25's, 25's, 30's

Dumbbell shoulder presses: 3x10 65's, 75's, 80's

One arm cable lateral raises: 3x10 40, 40, 50

Reverse pec-dec: 3x10 110 (I don't remember jacking up the weight)

ABS!

Russian twists: 2x40 un-weighted, 2x20 10lbs

Ab Solo: 1x30 9lb ball, 2x20 as fast as possible 9lb ball

Ab slider: 3x20

Thursday (Day 12) We did legs again and MAN o man ! Big gains

Ill update it when my friend emails me the log

Today I weighted in at 234 which is the heaviest i've ever been having started at 228 dropping by day 8 to 222 and now back at 234 (im sure some had to do with water weight and what i ate up and down although I weight myself before workout)

As far as lifts go, my gains have been huge, at least 10 pounds per set higher this week than last week (althought we did even more reps on some workouts this week and more sets!) and my legs have gained a ton of strenght as well my max is well above the highest max i've ever had.

As far as my mood, ive still had nothing but good things to say, no roid rage type events or anything, I do feel a lot more confident though - alpha male feelings? Not sure, but I know that I can now stay awake till 11 pm without falling asleep while driving where before I needed to be in bed by 9 in order to be in a good mood the next day (i wake up at 6 everyday)

As far as my libido goes, it's been hard to tell since my girl is on her rag but on the times we've had a chance to do anything it's been working just fine - I have noticed more mini me's flying out though :icon_lol:

This weekend we arent doing anything - I may do some cardio on sunday though :dance:

omegax

omegax

Awards
One thing I forgot to note, every time after i take Havoc I get a head ache for about 30 mins that ive learned to ignore but its still there without a doubt - I space out my doses 8 am 2 pm 7 pm

omegax

omegax

Awards
O yea ill take pictures this weekend, without a doubt im more vascular ive leaned out quite a bit and my small ammount of gyno/baby fat is dissapearing I feel great

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
One thing I forgot to note, every time after i take Havoc I get a head ache for about 30 mins that ive learned to ignore but its still there without a doubt - I space out my doses 8 am 2 pm 7 pm
are you drinking plenty of water, this never happened to me, I drank 1-2 gallons everyday.

The fat loss/muscle growth on Havoc is CRAZY!!! I've been looking forward to my next run since I finished the last one, only a few months now!

omegax

omegax

Awards
are you drinking plenty of water, this never happened to me, I drank 1-2 gallons everyday.

The fat loss/muscle growth on Havoc is CRAZY!!! I've been looking forward to my next run since I finished the last one, only a few months now!

I thought I was ill try to up the ammount a bit

omegax

omegax

Awards
DAY 15

We did chest and upper back today felt awesome could have done more weight regret not having done a little more, since we did high reps last week we are doing lower reps this week

8 6 4 with 1-2 warmup sets

225 275 275(6reps) Incline Barbell Bench (warm up w/ 135)
190 200 210 Lat pulldowns (2 warm up sets)
225 285 295(7rep) Decline Bench huge gains higher weight
290 320 360 Row machine

We also did some ab workouts, russian twist 3 sets 20, ab medicine ball throw 3x20, lumberjack style cable twist 3x20, regular crunches decline 3x20.

Overall real great pump, maybe it was rest from not working out in the weekend, or this stuff is really pumping up, my friend ussualy does more weight on the back workouts (I always have the gain on chest) and I definitely outdid him by at least 10-20 pounds on most workouts. He has me on legs by a mile though :icon_lol:

Today we might do shoulders not sure yet

omegax

omegax

Awards
DAY 17
Because of the elections I missed doing deadlifts yesterday damn - but yesterday (wednesday) we did shoulders, I didnt take my havoc till 10 minutes before we got the gym... and boy I did feel the difference BIG TIME not as much strenght? Couldnt do as much weight as last week?

Seated dumbbell lateral raises: 2x10 15's (warm up), 3x12 25's, 25's, 30's

Dumbbell shoulder presses: 3x10 70's, 75's, 75's (I couldnt do the 80's like last week im dissapointed probably due to not taking havoc 1 hour prior to lifts.. or just bad day?)

One arm cable lateral raises: 3x10 40, 40, 50

Reverse pec-dec: 3x10 115 125 125 by this time I started feeling the pump and I surppassed my friend who was doing more weight than me

We finished off with some front lateral barbell raises dont quite remember weight but I definitely was able to do it better than my friend :think:

I feel kind of bad knowing that only reason I was able to do 80's was possibly cause of the havoc, but at the same time I feel good because I know it's working :icon_lol:

Hopefully ill keep my gains, im at 236 losing some BF but still got some to go, i'd say im around 16-19% im thinking of upping the havoc to 40mg for the last week

:bruce3:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Probably just an off day homie. Epi is in your system a while, and honestly the androgenic effects are most noticeable 2-3 hours after dosing.

omegax

omegax

Awards
Probably just an off day homie. Epi is in your system a while, and honestly the androgenic effects are most noticeable 2-3 hours after dosing.
ah i c ill play with it today for sure when I lift

omegax

omegax

Awards
damn

Unfortunately ive had a rediculous busy week, only been doing push ups and situps at home

But the next 4 days ill be working out at the weight room definitely. This is my last week and im up to 243 :jaw: even without lifting, but my gains as far as lifts have been incredible also ! Heavyest i've ever been in my life, im definitely doing a cut routine after this though

Ill post up my updates tomorrow as far as what I do in the weight room today.

omegax

omegax

Awards
wow ive been so busy havent updated my log, I do have it all written down on paper, yesterday we did our 1 rep maximum for bench... and OMG ! I bet every PR I ever had

my 1 rm for bench press i attempted to do 345 (most ive ever done was 325 when I played college football) and I did it 3 times! According to calculators im close to 370! Ive never been this strong, I also beat my 1 rm for squat and every other lift!

Ill post up detailed log later when I get home

Also I weight currently 242 and I started at 228 and Im on week 1 of pct ill see how my gains/weight goes !

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Are you using Nolva as part of you PCT.....I am looking to try Havoc but everyone seems to suggest Nolva and I really dont access to it???

omegax

omegax

Awards
Are you using Nolva as part of you PCT.....I am looking to try Havoc but everyone seems to suggest Nolva and I really dont access to it???

nope im using Diesel Test Hardcore, Post cycle support, and Lean Xtreme so far no gyno or anything on week 2 (or 3) of pct man ive lost track... i have everything logged on paper and I will write it all up tomorrow I hope ! lol

But im around 242 pounds still and started at 228 so ive gained around 14 pounds :food:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated on the PCT :D

omegax

omegax

Awards
any after pics?

I took some during and after i've just been slacking, i definitely became more vascular and lost some fat, shoulders are noticeable bigger, and so are my biceps by body fat dropped from 25% to 22%