OmegaX Havoc Log - MMa, 1 hour bike, 4-5x lift + pictures b4 and after

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by omegax View Post
    One thing I forgot to note, every time after i take Havoc I get a head ache for about 30 mins that ive learned to ignore but its still there without a doubt - I space out my doses 8 am 2 pm 7 pm
    are you drinking plenty of water, this never happened to me, I drank 1-2 gallons everyday.

The fat loss/muscle growth on Havoc is CRAZY!!! I've been looking forward to my next run since I finished the last one, only a few months now!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    are you drinking plenty of water, this never happened to me, I drank 1-2 gallons everyday.

The fat loss/muscle growth on Havoc is CRAZY!!! I've been looking forward to my next run since I finished the last one, only a few months now!

I thought I was ill try to up the ammount a bit
    •   

3. DAY 15

We did chest and upper back today felt awesome could have done more weight regret not having done a little more, since we did high reps last week we are doing lower reps this week

8 6 4 with 1-2 warmup sets

225 275 275(6reps) Incline Barbell Bench (warm up w/ 135)
    190 200 210 Lat pulldowns (2 warm up sets)
    225 285 295(7rep) Decline Bench huge gains higher weight
    290 320 360 Row machine

We also did some ab workouts, russian twist 3 sets 20, ab medicine ball throw 3x20, lumberjack style cable twist 3x20, regular crunches decline 3x20.

Overall real great pump, maybe it was rest from not working out in the weekend, or this stuff is really pumping up, my friend ussualy does more weight on the back workouts (I always have the gain on chest) and I definitely outdid him by at least 10-20 pounds on most workouts. He has me on legs by a mile though

Today we might do shoulders not sure yet

4. DAY 17
    Because of the elections I missed doing deadlifts yesterday damn - but yesterday (wednesday) we did shoulders, I didnt take my havoc till 10 minutes before we got the gym... and boy I did feel the difference BIG TIME not as much strenght? Couldnt do as much weight as last week?

Seated dumbbell lateral raises: 2x10 15's (warm up), 3x12 25's, 25's, 30's

Dumbbell shoulder presses: 3x10 70's, 75's, 75's (I couldnt do the 80's like last week im dissapointed probably due to not taking havoc 1 hour prior to lifts.. or just bad day?)

One arm cable lateral raises: 3x10 40, 40, 50

Reverse pec-dec: 3x10 115 125 125 by this time I started feeling the pump and I surppassed my friend who was doing more weight than me

We finished off with some front lateral barbell raises dont quite remember weight but I definitely was able to do it better than my friend

I feel kind of bad knowing that only reason I was able to do 80's was possibly cause of the havoc, but at the same time I feel good because I know it's working

Hopefully ill keep my gains, im at 236 losing some BF but still got some to go, i'd say im around 16-19% im thinking of upping the havoc to 40mg for the last week

:bruce3:

5. Probably just an off day homie. Epi is in your system a while, and honestly the androgenic effects are most noticeable 2-3 hours after dosing.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Probably just an off day homie. Epi is in your system a while, and honestly the androgenic effects are most noticeable 2-3 hours after dosing.
    ah i c ill play with it today for sure when I lift
  7. damn

Unfortunately ive had a rediculous busy week, only been doing push ups and situps at home

But the next 4 days ill be working out at the weight room definitely. This is my last week and im up to 243 even without lifting, but my gains as far as lifts have been incredible also ! Heavyest i've ever been in my life, im definitely doing a cut routine after this though

Ill post up my updates tomorrow as far as what I do in the weight room today.

8. wow ive been so busy havent updated my log, I do have it all written down on paper, yesterday we did our 1 rep maximum for bench... and OMG ! I bet every PR I ever had

my 1 rm for bench press i attempted to do 345 (most ive ever done was 325 when I played college football) and I did it 3 times! According to calculators im close to 370! Ive never been this strong, I also beat my 1 rm for squat and every other lift!

Ill post up detailed log later when I get home

Also I weight currently 242 and I started at 228 and Im on week 1 of pct ill see how my gains/weight goes !

9. Are you using Nolva as part of you PCT.....I am looking to try Havoc but everyone seems to suggest Nolva and I really dont access to it???

10. Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic32 View Post
    Are you using Nolva as part of you PCT.....I am looking to try Havoc but everyone seems to suggest Nolva and I really dont access to it???

nope im using Diesel Test Hardcore, Post cycle support, and Lean Xtreme so far no gyno or anything on week 2 (or 3) of pct man ive lost track... i have everything logged on paper and I will write it all up tomorrow I hope ! lol

But im around 242 pounds still and started at 228 so ive gained around 14 pounds

11. keep us updated on the PCT
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

12. any after pics?

13. Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    any after pics?

I took some during and after i've just been slacking, i definitely became more vascular and lost some fat, shoulders are noticeable bigger, and so are my biceps by body fat dropped from 25% to 22%
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 09:18 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:58 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 12:24 PM