I'll be Primed till Xmas (How an old fugger gets down).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it’s my turn to see what this product can do for me. I will be recomping (as always). I am 5 11 and about 238 and approximately 14% body fat. I hope to take that down a couple of percentage points and maybe stay at around 235. From what I have seen so far with Prime, that should be no problem.

My ex-training partner/trainer has a couple bottles as well; I will be checking in with him periodically and giving his insight on the produce. He came 3rd in the world a couple years ago at a Natural show in Toronto.

One thing I will have to watch out for is the Alpha Male feeling, yah that’s all I need; I am already a little crazy in the gym. I injured my shoulder late last spring and it feels much better but it was a long time healing so I will have to a bit careful. I am making a plan and I’m sticking to it, any deviation will be slight based on how I feel at the time, I have to be careful not to get carried away.

I am taking 3 x 2 Prime a day with my major meals, I will be taking 100 mg of E-Form on workout days, and besides that just the regular staples fish oil, some CLA etc…I don’t think this product seems to need a lot of extra help.

So far on my 3rd day I do feel some euphoria, my muscles seem kind of warm. When people talked about the Euphoria I had pictured something different this seems to be more of a body thing than I expected.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed - looking forward to this.
Oh I hope so, I know my body really well so I will be able to discern the benefits quite acurrately.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, and I am very interested in observing your progress on PRIME. I started my PRIME 5 days ago for my PCT. I'm already experiencing the "euphoria" you speak of. It is a very nice mood elevation. I like it. I'm usually kinda moody (not good moody either) when I go into PCT and start up the Clomid. But this time around my attitude is much better. I feel energetic and positive. Libido has bounced back with a vengeance already. LOL What's not to like about that? I've seen many testimonials of people who are loving this stuff. I hope in a week or so, I will be able to say the same. First initial impressions are very good so far. Good luck dreamweaver!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, and I am very interested in observing your progress on PRIME. I started my PRIME 5 days ago for my PCT. I'm already experiencing the "euphoria" you speak of. It is a very nice mood elevation. I like it. I'm usually kinda moody (not good moody either) when I go into PCT and start up the Clomid. But this time around my attitude is much better. I feel energetic and positive. Libido has bounced back with a vengeance already. LOL What's not to like about that? I've seen many testimonials of people who are loving this stuff. I hope in a week or so, I will be able to say the same. First initial impressions are very good so far. Good luck dreamweaver!!
Thanks man, good to have another older guy to compare notes. You have a similar body comp to mine as well.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice to see that after your son, you are now testing the product's merits DW. Here is hoping you receive the same results!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice to see that after your son, you are now testing the product's merits DW. Here is hoping you receive the same results!
Damn yah I would be happy with those results and I am going for 2 months, we would be talking metamoprhasis...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, good to have another older guy to compare notes. You have a similar body comp to mine as well.
Here's my thread if you're interested in keeping comparisons. "Thundergod's Mad Methyl Meltdown"

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing because I know this will be a detailed thread. I am on day 15 of Prime during my PCT. I feel that it has contributed greatly to my recomp while keeping lean mass so far. I am down 4 lbs from my on cycle peak, but I have been blasting the cardio and eating much better. I also have experienced the desire to flex constanly like people have spoke of. It is like my muscles want are urging me to. :)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Subbed have fun, excited to see another reputable person try it out!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed have fun, excited to see another reputable person try it out!
Thanks, nice to be considered reputable. I know some think me a USPLabs yesman or something, but that is not accurate I am a huge fan of Recreate because quite frankly it changed the way I train and look at training. Never have I been able to simply burn fat and gain muscle the way I can with Recreate, so when Prime came out I was very excited because this company had already shown it could deliver ground breaking products. Don't worry I will not give credit where it is not due but I will be very candid about every nuance/benefit this supp gives me, and to be frank I know my body well and know when and when it does not respond. Being Natural till I was 45 taught me a lot.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to preface your log with the following statement, DreamWeaver:

PRIME is Tribulus, and just Tribulus; therefore, any and/or all results and/or benefits derived from PRIME are due to DreamWeaver being an affiliate of USP Labs. PRIME is a natural product, and cannot deliver increases in LBM and/or total volume. Thank you.

Just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PRIME is Tribulus, and just Tribulus; therefore, any and/or all results and/or benefits derived from PRIME are due to DreamWeaver being an affiliate of USP Labs. PRIME is a natural product, and cannot deliver increases in LBM and/or total volume. Thank you.

Darn, I had such high apple pie in the sky hopes :fool2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok it's day 4 and my first day back to the gym. I do have an update even know I actually haven't lifted yet. The feeling has gone a little past euphoria to buzzed...

I don't like the buzzed feeling, but maybe it means I am a really strong responder...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Ok it's day 4 and my first day back to the gym. I do have an update even know I actually haven't lifted yet. The feeling has gone a little past euphoria to buzzed...

I don't like the buzzed feeling, but maybe it means I am a really strong responder...
Buzzed in what sense? Like, stoned?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buzzed in what sense? Like, stoned?
Yah I feel a little stoned... I like feeling really alert.

We'll see how things go at the gym, I have no expectations whatsoever this early.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout for today:

Chest will have to take it easy still have to watch the shoulder.

Bench 6 255
6 255
8 235

Incline flies 6 70's
6 70's
8 60's

Decline db press 6 90's
6 90's
8 80's

Quads

Easy on the squats too, it's been a while my shoulder causes some problems.

Squats 6 315
6 315
8 285
12 255

leg extensions 6 120
6 120
8 105

There it is, not a lot of volume, I work fast and intensely and will increase the numbers on a weekly basis.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like my kind of shiz:fool2:

shhhhhhhh dumba$$

guys guys do not listen to Mullet he has been drinking the "Koolaid" again:fool2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
shhhhhhhh dumba$$

guys guys do not listen to Mullet he has been drinking the "Koolaid" again:fool2:
I guess you haven't heard the news, J! I learned that PRIME is all hype from the anonymous threads!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been waiting for your Prime log for some time DW - will be watching from the cheap seats.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad news; on the second set of bench pop! goes the shoulder. Not as bad as the original injury but I am some pissed. My plan is all in place the shoulder was feeling really good and bang before I even get started. Excuse me but I have to rant! I have been rehabbing this fuggin shoulder for 4 months and being patient doing everything the fuggin chiro told me to do, and what do I get!!! Yah Yah worse things have happened I should count my blessings yadda yadda fuggin yadda. I am just so fuggin pissed right not I can't think straight.

Have to make an appointment with the chiro, and a new plan. fukkkk!

I was thinking of doing the international comp in June but that hope has dwindled, I guess I can forget that. That doesn't bother me so much but I have to develop a plan where I can still progress. I don't think Prime is a good supp to be taking to rehab a shoulder lol so that will have to wait, damn I so much wanted to try this. I wonder what kind of benefit it could have in my situation, Mullet, Jacob if your reading this could you chime in. Would it be worth it to use Prime for recomp while I nursing a bad shoulder.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well made an appointment with the chiro, we'll see what I can and can't do.

I was thinking that the shoulder exercises I have planned are all rehabilitative in nature and I can still do legs and arms. It's just chest that's hard to do. I could just do high reps for chest with light weights.

A couple of things I thought I should mention, I have not taken prime since 1:30 pm yesterday and I still feel the euphoria and I feel tight and harder just from the little I did yesterday. I have to find a way to continue. I'll work it out with the chiro tommorow.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A couple of things I thought I should mention, I have not taken prime since 1:30 pm yesterday and I still feel the euphoria and I feel tight and harder just from the little I did yesterday. I have to find a way to continue. I'll work it out with the chiro tommorow.
I like the positive swing you just made here! Much better. Don't give up. Don't allow discouragement and dispondency to overwhelm your senses at once. Take it day by day DW. Listen to the chiro. Warm-up extremely well. Ridiculously so. I tore my right pec almost 2 years ago now. So I know what you're feeling here. It will get better. Believe!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I was getting frustrated because of all the time I had invested in my recovery. My work pays for the chiro so it's not the expense. Yah and I am going to warm up really well and stretch it out. I know exactly what I have to do. I'll start taking my supps again tommorow, I'm not letting this fuggin stop me. Thanks TG!!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Bad news on the shoulder :aargh: but glad to hear you're carrying on with the log. Are you taking any Cissus? Might be worth a bottle as this has helped with my shoulder injury although I still need to be careful with bench/shoulder presses.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I would definitely use Cissus if I was planning to rest and let it recover, but that is not necessary, yes good news I went to the chiro and it's a bit of of setback but not going to stop me.

I will just have to be more dilligent about warming it up and stretching it pre-workout, and I will decrease the weight again by 30 lbs on my bench. It was a tear in my cap muscle at the back and benching can be quite uncomfortable.

I am back in the gym today will be doing some major rear delt work, I have to strengthen the area so I can hit my chest harder. So I don't even have to change my plan at all hardly.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guten Morgen DW!! I've shared these rotator cuff exercises with a few people who have benefitted from them. I do them before every workout. Not just chest or shoulders. I hope they help you as well my friend. [nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_MzRbZDJ8[/nomedia]

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Rock on, DW. Glad you are finally getting to try Prime. I've been off of it for a few weeks now and I can definitely tell the difference in my mood..way less chipper and assertive. Seem to be keeping the lbm I gained despite the time off and poor diet due to lots of traveling for work.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rock on, DW. Glad you are finally getting to try Prime. I've been off of it for a few weeks now and I can definitely tell the difference in my mood..way less chipper and assertive. Seem to be keeping the lbm I gained despite the time off and poor diet due to lots of traveling for work.
Good to here that life after Prime you maintain your gains. I thought as much, I mean why wouldn't you. Interesting you mentioned assertive this is a good word for how I feel. I don't feel aggressive like I am going to be out of control but I am not going to take any shyte either.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back
Last nights workout was crisp, I was anal about warming up my shoulders and doing a complete set of stretches twice a day, I have taken some of my extra energy and am determined to get this shoulder back to 100%.

I am feeling very hard and tight, and today I got a very significant compliment from a very fine young lady, she said whatever your doing keep it up. She said she liked my shirt that it showed my muscles. Now this is as good as it gets when your 50...

Wide Pull downs drop 3
180 – 150 X 6
180 – 150 X 6
165 – 135 X 8

Reverse Pull downs drop 3 (actually wasn't planning drop on this one but it went well do it stays)
165 – 135 X 6
165 – 135 X 6
150 – 120 X 8

Reverse Grip Bent over Rows
165 X 6
165 X 6
155 X 8 could have gone higher on the first two sets

Shoulders Giant set 3 cycles

{Prone rear delt flies with a drop - 8 x 30’s - 25’s superset
Rear delt raise with a drop - 8 x 30’s - 25’s superset
Side lateral raise with a drop - 8 x 30’s - 25’s superset
Standing front raise with a drop - 8 x 30’s - 25’s} X 3

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I have my Partners first impressions, his name is Marshall Page, and he won 3rd place in the Fame worlds in Toronto a couple years ago, he's a seriously ripped individual with a lot of really hard mature muscle. I will put a pic of him up on my am space.

Anywho, he is writing a training manual so he's doing some higher rep work right not, he put 20 lbs on his bench so far and has seen some really nice recomp changes but at this point he is hesitant to attribute it to the prime. He says week 3 is coming up so we'll know just how well he responds to it soon. I am of an opinion that some is Prime and some is circumstance.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
in to watch this. Im still skeptical over prime in the area of weight and size gain thats primarily what im looking for. Not so much strength or feeling of well being. Good luck! what was yours sons final outcome?

Last edited:
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in to watch this. Im still skeptical over prime in the area of weight and size gain thats primarily what im looking for. Not so much strength or feeling of well being. Good luck! what was yours sons final outcome?
Hey Tex

My sons pics are on my am space pics.

His bench went up 40 lbs in 30 days squats 40 but would have been much, much more if his back wasn't bothering him they basically went up 40 in 2 and a half weeks. He lost 6 lbs and gained quite a bit of size. Some people are up in the neighbourhood of 10 lbs in 30 days on this stuff. Kris was on recomp as am I. It seems when people bulk on this they eat tons of food and gain next to know fat. So I think the key is to eat even more than you regularly would on a bulk. Kris did not change his diet at all and lost 6 lbs. I am eating around maintenance still hoping to shed a few lbs also while I get a little bigger and stronger.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just like my son my doms during the first week is more intense than I can ever remember after doing similar lifting. I don't care mind you but it is interesting and I am glad that I am experiencing the same symptoms if I respond like him I will be a very, very happy man and I really feel something 24-7 on Prime.

My weight is steady at 137.6 about the same as last week I believe but I seem to look slightly leaner. I did some cheating earlier this week because I got frustrated about my shoulder so I am kind of pleasantly surprised.

Today is Hamstrings, calves and arms, I have been looking forward to getting a pump on my arms with this stuff cuz I got big assed arms and they look freaky when there pumped.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go pump up those big ass arms brutha!! Give it Hel man. I wanna hear a good report when you get back from the trenches. Go kill 'em solider!! :shoot::numbered:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider it done... actuall it is done and here's the report.

Hamstrings
alt single leg curl 3 X 8 non stop 60 lbs
Still legged deads 175 X 8 X 3

Calves
alt single seated calf raise 3 X 8 Non stop 75 lbs
Standaing calf 225 X 8 X 3

Triceps
Decline tri extensions 135 X 6
145 X 6
140 X 6
130 X 8

Close grip bench
175 X 12 ss tricep pushups till fail

Preachers drop 4 Olympic bar
6 X 100 drop 90
6 X 100 drop 90
6 X 100 drop 90 Came up short on reps on the drop
8 X 90 drop 80 only made 4 reps on the drop

Did some core training won't go into detail

Nothing unusual here I had good energy, can't say Prime is helping with my workouts yet. I was expecting more of a pump but my back and shoulders feel really pumped and tight from thursdays workout, I never experienced this much of a pumped feeling 2 days after a workout, tight as hell. So I am hoping my arms will feel like that starting tommorow. I would have to give the workout a B+ as I have been off for a bit resting up for this run and I went pretty intense.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well jut wanted to put an update in to say I feel like I am made of granite...really, really tight I like it I really feel like a warrior.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well jut wanted to put an update in to say I feel like I am made of granite...really, really tight I like it I really feel like a warrior.
I hear ya bro. It's pretty fukkin' cool, is it not??!! Thunder-Likey!! :hammer: I'm obsessed with flexing my muscles. Looking more dense and harder already.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this. I have read your sons, poops and SMN1s(?) logs. I just started my 2nd bottle of prime, 2x3 a day, no days off.

I seem to have been a slow starter, but the affects are kicking in. Definitely have a more assertive, upbeat attitude.

The strength actually isn't it's strong point for me yet. I'm running a 5x5 program and eating a ton and getting plenty of rest. I've been making steady progress. But after reading the above logs, I guess I was hoping for more. But progress is progress and I get compliments all the time. You look "thick" "huge" "broad" etc, etc. So i'm definitely changing. I can see some recomp going on now for sure.

Appetite is up. I'm always hungry. I love it personally! I would also say it's safe to eat more than normal. Before I was eating 3,5k and doing fine, putting on mass. Since I have a desk job, my activity besides working out is nill. I've never needed to eat much to grow, otherwise I put on fat quite easily. Most likely due to my job. But, I'm eating 4k cals a day now and seeing recomp.

I also find myself flexing allot more. Haha, I find myself flexing in the mirror for no reason! It's great, my gf is like wtf? :lol:

Anyways, I think it's good. I think I just set my expectations a bit high and expected to feel it right away. But I'm happy with the results so far. Hopefully it only gets better.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i put up my prime cut log today with Pslin and some others. hoping to achieve what you and your son have both witnessed

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya bro. It's pretty fukkin' cool, is it not??!! Thunder-Likey!! :hammer: I'm obsessed with flexing my muscles. Looking more dense and harder already.
Oh yah I love the feeling, I am not seeing it the way I am feeling it yet but feeling hard and tight just makes me feel better and bigger lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to this. I have read your sons, poops and SMN1s(?) logs. I just started my 2nd bottle of prime, 2x3 a day, no days off.

I seem to have been a slow starter, but the affects are kicking in. Definitely have a more assertive, upbeat attitude.

The strength actually isn't it's strong point for me yet. I'm running a 5x5 program and eating a ton and getting plenty of rest. I've been making steady progress. But after reading the above logs, I guess I was hoping for more. But progress is progress and I get compliments all the time. You look "thick" "huge" "broad" etc, etc. So i'm definitely changing. I can see some recomp going on now for sure.

Appetite is up. I'm always hungry. I love it personally! I would also say it's safe to eat more than normal. Before I was eating 3,5k and doing fine, putting on mass. Since I have a desk job, my activity besides working out is nill. I've never needed to eat much to grow, otherwise I put on fat quite easily. Most likely due to my job. But, I'm eating 4k cals a day now and seeing recomp.

I also find myself flexing allot more. Haha, I find myself flexing in the mirror for no reason! It's great, my gf is like wtf? :lol:

Anyways, I think it's good. I think I just set my expectations a bit high and expected to feel it right away. But I'm happy with the results so far. Hopefully it only gets better.
Yes there are different levels of response for sure... Seems like 65-70% respond very well... 20-25 so so and 5-10 hardly at all. (just guessing)

One thing I you are experiencing that I am not so far is increased appetite, just the opposite for my frankly, I still try to eat a little more but can't say I am more hungry...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i put up my prime cut log today with Pslin and some others. hoping to achieve what you and your son have both witnessed
Interesting... couldn't hold out any longer I'll bet lol

Hey if your cutting still eat a little above maintenance and I'll bet you still lose a lot of fat. Seems to be what people are experiencing. If you eat to little you will burn out fast from what I am reading and seeing. Your a meso anyway so the risk is low that you will gain any fat.