White Flood And Gvt Awesome Show----great Job!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Geez, thank God you're alright! And that you were able to get home!

That is gonna leave you sore, no doubt...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nah, I'm fine, y'all! Thanks for the concern. I hit a workout today. It had been since Monday that I had done so. I tried to make that trip during the week. Then, when I came back defeated, me and my little lady hopped in the car and went.

Anywho, I just got off the ol' grind a while ago. I'm gonna turn in. I will update my final workout and after pics to seal the deal on this log tomorrOH! It's been nice runnin' the Flood! And like I said, I see more of its use in my future.

Talk at you tomorrow, AM brethren!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I'm glad you are OK bro. Damn things are dangerous (yet fun)! This has been a great run for you. I'm glad you liked Tha Flood!
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

You've kept a good log here - used WF in a lot of different routines and setups, demonstrates its versatility.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Well, this is the the end, friends! But never fear, I got a lot more logs coming up. A lot more. In fact, here are the next two I'll be doing:

1. Animal M-Stak (sponsored)
    2. and after that, Diesel Test Hardcore, Trib Test Xtreme, and six-to-the-oxo stack (unsponsored.....p.s.---this might kill me from what I hear. Chuck's products seem like they ain't no joke from what I've been readin'/seein')

Anywho, here are the end pictures. They are not as good as I'd hoped. But who cares! The strength is going up BIG. I ended yesterday with a variant routine, as it has been HECTIC around here lately. I just got back from one vacation, the one I took in a car after failing on the bike. And now I gotta get up at 3 in the am for a plane flight for another tomorrow! Jeez.

Won't go into detail on this last routine since it was a "shoot from the hip" kinda thing anyhow. But lemme just say that I got 8 reps on a final set of dips with a 60 LB'er Got 8 reps finished on a row with 125 lbs. with no rocking Other stuff I'd done was upright rows and curls. Made improvements on them, too! I wil continue on with this routine the best I can this week while on vacation. I will DEFINITELY be back to full loggage mode after this week again, though. Don't know what I'll be logging. Guess I'll make a training log til I start some supps. Here are the afters:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Man, those are both bad pictures. But trust me, y'all, I've lost a good bit of fat and have gained a good bit of strength. The "tone" can only be seen in my stomach in the pictures. But I'm feeling more "cut" everywhere. I'm feeling good as heck. A bit scrawny, but still, I'm getting stronger. And am resolved to get back the strength I had as a big'n, but still be small.

P.S.- That vid will come someday soon when I can hit some ol' PR's! Night y'all!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Great log buddy, comin along nicely!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:48 PM
  4. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:46 AM
  5. Green Mag and White Flood is AWESOME!!
    By aedubber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 12:50 PM