White Flood And Gvt Awesome Show----great Job! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

White Flood And Gvt Awesome Show----great Job!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity, RR. I'm loving this stuff. How about you just have me run another log of thizzzzzzz Y'all have done good with this stuff here.
    Great stuff bro. I'm glad you like it so much. Personally I use the powder because I take alot of other pills, but I plan on using the tabs next time around. Very powerful stuff

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Great stuff bro. I'm glad you like it so much. Personally I use the powder because I take alot of other pills, but I plan on using the tabs next time around. Very powerful stuff
    I dunno. I don't take a lot of pills, and I kind of like the ritual of chewing these bad boys up. They taste aaaaaaaaaawful, and that's what I like. That taste tells me it's time for some pain in the gym. It's my igniting spark.

Eh, I never said I was normal. Hahahaha. Today's workout coming later......after I do it.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ok folks, I know I've been away a good bit from my log. It's been a week approximately. In that time, I finished up phase 1 of GVT by last Friday. And yesterday, I started on my new routine.

I liked GVT pretty well, and would've continued on with the prescribed second phase, but frankly, I didn't care so much for doing the same exercises repeatedly. Also, it was a bit of an intense program for me. I'm trying to get onto something I can manage with the new sport(s) I will be starting here soon. I'll talk more into those another day, though, as I should be in class right now.

I finished up GVT after the last reported workout with Legs/core, and Arms/shoulders last Wednesday and Friday. I didn't bump up the weights. I focused on form and, essentially, saving a good spark for this new routine I've now started as of yesterday.

Here it is, and it is NOT the full body workout that I had in mind. It is my "ol' school" workout. This is the first serious routine I had, and it was given to me by a man who is strong as all get out. I mean, I'm talking a guy who can go beyond three plates for inclines. Here it is:

MONDAY CHEST/TRIS:

Incline DB bench 3x10, 8, 4-6
    Flat DB bench 3x10, 8, 4-6
    Weighted Dips 3x10, 8, 4-6

Close Grip Decline BB bench 3x12, 10, 8

Situps 3x20
    DB Side bend 2x30 per side
    *core stuff thrown in by me

TUESDAY BACK AND BIS
    Pullups 3x10, 8, 4-6
    Deadlifts 4x10, 8, 6, 4-6
    Rows 3x10, 8, 4-6

Reverse curls 3x12

WEDNESDAY SHOULDERS AND LEGS
    BB Shoulder press 3x12, 10, 8
    Upright Row 3x12, 10, 8

Squats 4x12, 10, 8, 4-6
    Ham Curls 3x12
    Leg Extensions 2x12

Situps 3x20
    DB Side bends 3x30
    *core stuff added by me

THURSDAY/FRIDAY is rest with moderate half hour cardio sessions

FROM SATURDAY ON, repeat.

However, my gym is closed on Sunday. BUT I will be joining this boxing gym here shortly. That one is open 24 hours! So, I'll have my protocol, ya know?!

By the way, the flood was again, BIG SURPRIIIIISE, ON for yesterday's chest/tris routine. It's a 10 for sure boys n' girls. You watch. I'm gonna let the numbers talk here shortly, and so you know I really do back this product, when I get low, and buy ANOTHER bottle, I'll take a pic of it and post it up for y'all suckaz.

P.S.- What do you all think of the "ol' school" routine? It's what helped me become a "mass monster" back in the day. I was pudgy because I obsessively ate ate ate, but I was strong. I was pushin' 230 lbs. in body weight with a 90 lb. dumbell for six reps on dips back then. NOW, I weigh a bit over 190 and pushed 20 lbs. for 10. Yeah, pathetic right?

Chest/Tris
    Incline DB press 3x10, 8, 7x 70
    Flat DB press 3x10, 8, 6x 70, 70, 75
    Dips 3x10, 8, 7x 20, 25, 25

(Did skullcrushers yesterday instead of close grip to ease into this) Skullz 3x12, 10, 8x 65, 70, 75

Situps 3x20
    DB side bends 2x30x30
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like your choice of exercises - all the way around they coordinate real well with each other. I particularly like the Back and Bis day; relying on the compound lifts for the majority of the biceps stimulation and then finishing up with reverse curls, which are an often neglected aspect of arm development.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I'd have to say it is better than VPX for the attributes I am rating. NO Shotgun has the aminos in there, though, which I was always smitten with. But I'd have to say, hands down, this product beats it for the attributes I find important/the ones I'm looking at in this log.

As far as WTF Pumped, I tried a sample pack. And I felt an insane amount of energy/endurance from it. Wasn't so much focused as I was just jittery/powerful-feeling. The pump, a side-effect as I call it, was astounding/debilitating. Nothing had ever given me a pump like that. But it was an unfocused "junkie" energy that I didn't like so much as this, and there was no focus on it. Just felt like an ape on meth. The Flood, again, wins.

The Flood, to me, is a nootropic blend with some bonus ingredients that are useful for physical parts of the workout. I think it is very good because it is very innovative. Never had I tried a blend that gave me such a good focus/state of mind in and out of the gym. The mind runs the body. It's a fact that the brain is what tells us to stop pushing a weight, as it fears we will injure ourselves, when such is 99% of the time, not the case. I'm no brain chemist, but I hypothesize that this stuff helps me push my brain down a bit and allows my body to push the weight up. Kapisce?
    The rests did make all the difference. The equation for power is work/time. I used up far too much power last week. Therefore, my engine, my NS, was shot. So yes, they do make a huge difference. And as far as the auxillary exercises, they've always been there, as they should be. They're not a new addition.
    Dude Ive been trying to put this focus thing I get from white flood into words,but you hit it right on the head.I feel the same way onit. I honestly think FOCUS is its greatest attribute.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Dude Ive been trying to put this focus thing I get from white flood into words,but you hit it right on the head.I feel the same way onit. I honestly think FOCUS is its greatest attribute.
    Say word, son! Yeah, it really is good stuff. I'm glad I was chosen to run a log for it! I mean, it's gonna help CL out as well. Because I'll wager I'll be poppin' these things from now on.

Anyways, since I'm here and all, I'll fill in my update on yesterday's workout. It was good, but man do I need to get my weight up. Whoo! And I don't mean my body weight. No sir. I wanna stay about the same weight. HOWEVER, I do have about 6-10 more lbs. of fat I could safely lose for sure. I'd like to replace that with muscle essentially. Some say it'll take a whole lot of "locking in diet" and whatnot. Well, I ain't about counting no' mo. And I'm actually not doing too bad this way at all. Just got done eating me a couple omega eggs, five or so ounces of lean steak, and a big ol' bowl of spinach. I ate salmon today....twice. Once at the sushi house (in my rolls and a plate of salmon teriyaki). Ate me some more at home with some beans and corn and celery and walnuts. Ate other stuff as well. Hard-boiled egg whites (part of a nutritious hotel breakfast) protein powder, veggies, milk, etc. Feeling good. Looking not too bad. Gonna plug away.

Here is what I done yesterday:

BACK/BIS
    Pullups 3x10, 8, 4-6x bodyweight (slow tempo)
    Deadlifts 4x10, 8, 6, 4-6x 205, 225, 245, 265 (got a lot more in me, but am starting out with damn fine form to keep the precedent)
    BB Rows 3x10, 8, 4-6x 105, 110, 115 (slow)

Reverse curls 4x12x55,60,65,65

Situps 3x20
    DB side bend 3x20x35

The Floodster. Call me the Floodster. I'm bout it bout it. Man, I feel silly tonight. Good stuff here.:bruce1:
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Here's yesterday, Johnny! Did shoulders and legs..........AT HOME........as it was Thanksgiving. BUT IT WAS INTENSE CAUSE I MADE IT THAT WAY. The exercises obviously had to be different, but I worked with what I had. Here's "what's good" as them crazy kids say nowaday. Did this with my home weights (one cheap bar with 185 lbs. in sum of weight and a bench apparatus with ham extension/leg curl on it):

SHOULDERS/LEGS
    (Supersetted)
    BB seated shoulder press 3x12, 10, 8x 110, 115, 120
    Upright Row 3x12, 10, 8x 70, 75, 80

(Supersetted)
    Weighted lunges 3x15,15,12 per sidex80, 90, 95
    Leg ext 3x12 per legx60,65,65

Ham curl burnout 3x15,15,10x50, 60, 65

Wowza! Got me a stretch in, hit the showers and then sat down with my lady and my friend in from out of town to a feast I'd cooked up before working out. What was on the menu? Here it was, all homemade. Say word!:

1. Roast duck, stuffed with onions, garlic, peppers, and carrots
    2. Baked sweet potato mash garnished with walnuts/marshmallow
    3. Baked potato mash w/skins and secret spices (ok fine, i'll tell ya: 1/2 tsp mustard powder, 1/2 tsp paprika, 2 tbsp italian dressing, 1 and 1/2 tsp black pepper, 2 tbsp healthy balance flax butter, 1 tbsp sour cream)
    4. cornbread muffins
    5. cranberry sauce
    6. corn on the cob
    7. green beans
    8. pumpkin pie w/cool whip
    9. (just for me, a protein shake)

Ate like a champ. It all digested really well, too. I was worried about that after I ate, that I'd be tooting all night. Not a peep.

The Flood had me nuts yesterday. I had just turned the heat down on the duck as the heat within me was rising. I hit up legs and shoulders in my bedroom while blasting punk music. My lady and my friend arrived to see me screaming out my lunges listening to speed punk, "The Suicide Machines" hahahahah (high school nostalgia music). Anywho, it was on. Next workout will come on Saturday, chest/tris. Back/bis is on Monday and Legs/shoulders on Tuesday, as my gym is closed on Sunday. So, my workouts will be staggered. Which should be good cause I'm a slow healer.

And again, I may be switching gyms here shortly to one that is 24 hours. So the Sunday stagger will then be able to disappear and I may go with the 3 days on/2 days off/repeat scenario. Stay tuned. Progress is happening. I'm leaning out and getting my game back on. Them dips are gonna pay.

Flood:

FOCUS: 10
    ENDURANCE:10
    ENERGY: 10
    ***took an old energy pill I had laying around with my dose yesterday and I think it reacted with the Flood somehow. I had that crazy ass amphetamine thing going. I sat down to dinner still a bit shaky. Whoo! Don't mix the Flood!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I like your choice of exercises - all the way around they coordinate real well with each other. I particularly like the Back and Bis day; relying on the compound lifts for the majority of the biceps stimulation and then finishing up with reverse curls, which are an often neglected aspect of arm development.
    Thanks, bruvtha! It's a meat n' potatas routine, I think!
  9. Elite Member

Yum, roast duck!!! No turkey?
  10. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Good grief man, you should be a chef - I'm hungry all over again and I just ate breakfast!

***NOW @ NP***
  11. Elite Member

Good grief man, you should be a chef - I'm hungry all over again and I just ate breakfast!
    LOL ditto!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Yeah, boys, it was good! And heck, Resolve and Renegade, I feel you on that front, my breakfast doesn't do much for me in the way of "mental satiation." I just have me a protein shake with some cocoa powder in it and a bowl of grits with walnuts/raisins in it. It gets pretty boring after a bit.

Anywho, today was good, started in again on this cycle of the meat n' taters routine. Today was, of course, chest and tris. Here's how I did! Improvement:

CHEST/TRIS
    Incline DB press 3x10, 8, 7x 75's all the way
    Flat DB press 3x10, 7, 7x 75's all the way
    Dips 3x10, 8, 6x 25, 30, 30

Skullz 4x12x 65, 75, 65, 60

Situps 3x25
    DB sidebend 2x30x30

Did 5 minutes warmup and 5 minutes cooldown that conisted of a few minutes on the bike and stretching. Today was a greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaat day! Am still getting leaner and feelin' good about myself. I got a mirror in the ol' bathroom and when I step out the shower, I have to look in the mirror. I don't mind what I see.....finally! Pictures will come soon. I'm actually gonna wait a little longer on em'. I wanna see some real improvement. BIIGTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!! !

Anywho, on the FLOOD front, I feel I am building a tolerance! I don't wanna go poppin' a bunch of them, though. I'm gonna stay with my dosages, the 8 on lift days/4 on cardio days. Feelin' great! Still got that great focus/endurance/energy. 10!

******I know I said I was gonna implement the close-grip benchpress into the routine, as opposed to the skullcrushers, BUT I feel assed out by the time I'm done with chest press/dips. I think I'll stay with crushers and other isolation variations on that front from here on in, cause those dips for now are KILLIN' me.
  13. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

You stick with what you're capable of. Definitely better to do skulls and get a good workout with those than to over-exert yourself and risk injury. Bio-feedback's there for a reason!

***NOW @ NP***
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Today was back/bis. And I don't know what it is, but every time I talk with m'boy, I get charged. Dude is all meat n' potatas in every aspect. I upped some weight today quite well. I didn't let the brain hold me back. I do believe it's because I'm eating really well, sleeping really well, and THE BIGGEST THING is that for the first time in my life, I am actually happy. Seriously, I feel renewed. Here's what I hit today. Downed me a protein shake with some grits/pb/raisins in it and went:

BACK/BIS
    Pullups 4x9, 7, 6, 6x +20!, +20!, +20!, BW slow tempo
    Deads 4x11, 10, 9, 8x 225, 245, 265, 300 babay! (had certain rep schemes in mind, but my body was more than willing for some reason?)
    Rows 3x12, 10, 8x 105, 115, 120 (again, the reps just came)

Reverse curls 4x12, 12, 10, 10x 60 all the way (killer killer finisher)

Hit that workout in 40 minutes. Warmed up/cooled down for about 10 minutes on the bike and with a few burpees. Shet is awesome right now. I'm gonna keep on crusing. It's great to be making some improvement again.

The Flood was good today. I'm not feeling as much energy from it as usual, OR, I may just be getting adjusted to the energy it gives. Regardless, it is NOT letting me down. I mean, the energy/focus is there. It almost feels as though the focus is getting even better while the energy is the same. OR OR OR OR, since my overall disposition is MUCH BETTER, I may just be feeling natural energy, a thing I hadn't felt in a long time. I'm all good lately. It's good to be good.

Resolve, RR, what up?!?!?!?! Whoo!

Hit the steak house for some chicken breast, sweet potato w/sour cream, brown sugar and cinnamon, corn on the cob tonight a bit after workout. Now I'm gonna settle back and watch "Gremlins" with my woman. Fall asleep nice n' early.

Night y'all. Thanks for your support, too!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

You seem like your happier, lol. good log.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    You seem like your happier, lol. good log.
    Feelin' great. Just overall great. But today, I am a bit sooooooooooore. In my chest and back. Oh, imagine that. Hahaha. But seriously, after today, I got two solid days of rest coming to me.

*And as a sidenote, I decided to not look into the jiu jitsu/boxing until AFTER this break I have coming up. I've got to go on a few vacations, maybe three or so. My time's gonna be used up for about a month here coming up. That's not to say I won't be exercising and logging, though. I can find 30-40 minutes and a gym on any given day/any given place.

Legs/shoulders comin' later today. My first try back at heavy squats in a while. We'll see where I stand on that, too!
  17. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

<-- the happy squat dance!

***NOW @ NP***
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I am hurtin'. First heavy leg day back in the saddle. I mean, I had hit some lunges on Thanksgiving that were pretty heavy and intense, but we're talkin' squats here boys and girls. Ouch.

Here's what I done today. And I'm glad I'm done. I've earned my two day break:

SHOULDERS/LEGS
    BB Shoulder Press 3x10,8,6x 110,120,130 (slight cheats with the knees)

(Supersetted)
    Upright row 5x12,10,7,7,12x 80, 90, 100, 80, 70 (pyramid)
    Lateral raises 3x12x25

Trap Raises 4x20x185

Squat 3x10, 7, 4x 225, 265, 285 (ouch, that's high for ME right now hahahaha, but it felt good. It's a different kind of feeling moving heavy weight)

(Supersetted)
    Leg extension 3x12x70, 80, 80
    Leg curl 3x15, 12, 7x40, 50, 60
    *this leg ext/curl machine is heeeaaaaavy. might as well comparatively multiply this weightx2, maybe more. old school equipment.

Gonna hit up some trap raises and core work a bit later this evening. Need a quick break. Ah, heck, I'm gonna go hit it up now, actually. And then that's it. I'm done for two days. Gonna do moderate cardio with moderate carbs tomorrow, and then low carbs on Friday. Saturday starts it over with chest/tris again. Woot.

I'll edit my core/traps in here in a few.

So, the Flood, dosed it late as heck today. Plum almost forgot to take it. Chewed up a dose 15 minutes before the gym. So, I made sure to chew it down into powder. Into mush. Felt the face tingles within about 25 minutes that way, basically by the time I started in on my first set. Perfect. But yucky taste. But I like it cause I'm weird. Lovin' this stuff!

Talk at y'all in a bit!
  19. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Nice squats man. There's nothing like feeling that heavy bar across your shoulders, it's a real love/hate thing.

***NOW @ NP***
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Nice squats man. There's nothing like feeling that heavy bar across your shoulders, it's a real love/hate thing.
    I'm gonna see if I can hit my old PR's. But check this, I ain't gonna be no 240 lbs. while doing it. Hoping to stay at around 190, maybe even get lighter.

My new documented goals (to hit old PR's) are now listed:

DB bench- 15 reps with 100's
    Deadlift- 2 repsx430 lbs.
    Squat- 12 reps at 335 lbs.

Daaaaaaaaaayuuuuuuumnit, man. That's gonna be tough. I don't know about it. But heck, if I make it back, you can bet I'm gonna find a means of vid vid vidding that sheyit.
  21. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Good goals. Those squats definitely blow my record out of the water - squats have always been my hardest movement without exception. It's my damn long legs!

***NOW @ NP***
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Good goals. Those squats definitely blow my record out of the water - squats have always been my hardest movement without exception. It's my damn long legs!
    Well heck, man. You've got to move another half a foot than me. Comparatively, I've got it easy, bruvtha. Anywho, here's some update on trap raises. I worked with 185 for high reps on em'. Did four burning sets real slow-like. 20 reps a set. It's all the weight I got in my house! Hahahaha. But anywho, I'da done em' at the gym, but it closes at 5 and I had just made it through my extensions/curls on the ol' legs as it hit 5. I had to stretch, hit a 5 minute run outside. But I made good.

Just ate me some chicken/lean steak cuts with a baked potato and corn. I love eating that as my post-workout meal. Sometimes I switch up, though and have me some healthy fried rice with one egg in it (use me some chicken breast, mushrooms, hella onions, peppers, carrots, tomato toward the tail end thrown in, garlic).

Full as hell and about to go buy us a Christmas tree for the house! A real one! My first! Whoo hah!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Updata Updata Updata. I did not opt to hit chest/tris on Saturday, as I'd still felt some DOMS in my whole body. I could have hit it, but didn't feel it would have made for a 100% workout. And that is just pointless to not have 100% energy and hit a workout anyway.

So, I started again anew this week, tonight with chest/tris. Man, am I glad I waited. I maintained astounding, yes ASTOUNDING, energy on my incline DB's and dips. Here's what I done:

CHEST/TRIS:
    Incline DB press 3x10,8,6x75, 75, 85! Whoo!
    Weighted deep deep dips 3x10,9,7x35,40,40
    DB flat bench 4x10,610,10x75,75,55,55 (my chest was assed out by this time apparently, but I didn't let it get me down. I just made sure I somehow moved more weight. And heck, I really let my chest have it on them 55's. Sloooooooooowed down.)

Skullees 3x12,10,8x70,75,80

(Trisetted)
    Decline situps 2x30
    DB sidebends 2x30x35
    Lying down leg raises 2x30

Improvement is on again. I can feel myself going from the hate relationship with them dips back to love again. I'll be upping numbers I think frequently with them. And hopefully that'll make for consistent gains with chest again, as my tris will get stronger as a result of them.

The Flood was good to me again. I haven't felt it as good lately, but I am streeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssseeeeeee eeeeeeeed out to the max. I got finals, vacations/presents to plan for folks, almost all my loved ones are not doing well, and I feel I have a possible problem medically. I have always had pubertal gyno, aka puffy nips, with a bit of a growth under the left nip. I don't know if it's acting up, as there is no pain/itching. But in my mind, it seems to be getting more pronounced as I lose weight. It's feeling like it's more apparent now. I don't like it. And heck, I'd done some cycles in the past with no bloodwork. I have no symptoms of hormonal imbalance. No lethargy, no libido issues, no weakness, no softness, no water retention, no itching/burning nips. I just feel like maybe I should still be checked out, though. I've got a thread on it in the weight loss section that can better elaborate on things. If anyone feels like it, check it out to help a bruvtha feel at ease.

The Flood has got me focused like Mr. Miyhagi. I'm a zen master. I'm balancing on one toe and shet. The energy from it, I think, only feels lesser because I am stressed as heck right now. I'm now working with Flood's energy and stress. It's almost like the stress works against the energy at times, but heck, the Flood always wins. Say word!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Tonight was back/bis. I'm doin' it doin' it! Here's what I done:

BACK/BIS:
    Pullups 3x9,7,6x+25,25,25
    Deadlift 4x12,12,9,8x245,265,300,315

(Supersetted)
    Rows 4x10x100 (lightened the load, but still pushed more weight than before. Whoo!)
    Hammerbar Curls 3x12,10,8x60,70,75

Warmed up five minutes on exercise bike/stretched. Cooled down the same way. Energy has been way up today. My diet is locked. My sleep is a lock. My mind is a lock. Again, the mindset is playing the biggest role in me making a comeback toward progress (also the fact that I'm back to a power routine. I ain't really tried to squat, deadlift, pullup, row, dip in a looooooooooooong time. I guess they are, after all, old friends.

I don't know if you're wondering, whoever you are reading this, "what happened to his boxing/martial arts plan?" I am opting to begin that after finals/break. I have tests out the wahzoo til' next week. I then have about three vacations to go on (hopefully things don't go to hell with diet/workout while I am on them).

I still plan on hitting them up. I bet you're also wondering why I only worked out three days last week, instead of the three days on/two off routine I said I'd do. Well, I think I need more recovery time than my friend, the one who outlined this routine. I am gonna try this week to do it like this:

Yesterday, I hit chest/tris
    Today, I hit back/bis
    Tomorrow will be an off day
    Thursday, I'll hit shoulders/legs
    Friday is an off day
    Saturday, I start over again with chest/tris
    Sunday is always an off day for now
    Monday is back/bis
    ..........and so on.

Flood was on. I could feel that I HEAVILY taxed my NS today. Deads kill me when I REALLY do them. I think this scheme will work well for me. Tomorrow will be moderate cardio/carbs. Thursday will be heavy lifting/heavy carbs. Friday is low carb. Saturday is heavy lifting/heavy carbs. And so on.

I'm happy as hell right now, y'all. Killin' it. Pics will be coming soon, as this particular log will reach its end. However, I will start another (unsponsored) log where I will likely be running DTH. That should get fun. And of course, I'll be dosing from my NEW bottle of Flood I order with that stuff. Heh. WHOO!

Gonna go make/eat some chicken fried rice now, y'all. Night'!
  25. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I will start another (unsponsored) log where I will likely be running DTH. That should get fun. And of course, I'll be dosing from my NEW bottle of Flood I order with that stuff. Heh. WHOO!
    Sweet! That ought to make a nice stack

***NOW @ NP***
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ate me my meal, and it's assimilating nicely. I can feel it flowin' and not goin' to the dwindling love handles. It's hittin' my mus-kuls. Took me some relora and a digestive enzyme. I'm sippin' some ginger tea for further digestion.

Now I'm gonna study some Spanish cause I got a final tomorrow. I HATE COLLEGE.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Sweet! That ought to make a nice stack
    Hopin' so! I'm debating whether to keep it simple or make a "supp whore" stack. I was thinking of adding in Trib Test Extreme and 6-oxo. Who knows. Only time will tell....when I start the stuff!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

And, eh, Resolve, thanks for checkin' in with me. It's like a ghost town up in here. Ain't no love for the manimal up in hey-aaaah! Well, I'll make my comeback and show my AM fam-o that I ain't a force to not be reckoned with. I'm already moving up to two of my old goals at a quick rate. And I don't care who ya are, they will be impressive for anyone.

I mean, today I hit 315 for 8. Could've kept hittin' it for a couple, but opted to stop. I was quite fatigued.

Last week hit 285 on my squats for 4. Soon I'll be up in the 315's again. Don't know how long it'll take to hit that 335 again, but knock on wood, not too long at all.

Now, the DB bench is another story. I hit 85's for six reps on incline. Which to me means fresh I could hit some 95's for six on flat. I'm wantin' 100 lb'ers for 15 again.

I'm.......gonna.........get... ......it.........back......... .and then some. Optimistic is me.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Ive been following along bro, not much to say somtimes besides the random, "good job" or "nice!". Your goals are attainable and with-in reach, its only a game of patience which some of us possess more than others. I personally am eager to get on some serious supps to kick start the already great gains ive had. Ive got a p-sarm log comin up and i expect much of the same, on AM your either a groupie or doing shiet tottally wrong when you get lots of posts. Ive done a few descent, pretty good logs, and its lonely in thurr, lol. Your on track bud its only a matter of time.
  30. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

And, eh, Resolve, thanks for checkin' in with me. It's like a ghost town up in here. Ain't no love for the manimal up in hey-aaaah! Well, I'll make my comeback and show my AM fam-o that I ain't a force to not be reckoned with. I'm already moving up to two of my old goals at a quick rate. And I don't care who ya are, they will be impressive for anyone.

I mean, today I hit 315 for 8. Could've kept hittin' it for a couple, but opted to stop. I was quite fatigued.

Last week hit 285 on my squats for 4. Soon I'll be up in the 315's again. Don't know how long it'll take to hit that 335 again, but knock on wood, not too long at all.

Now, the DB bench is another story. I hit 85's for six reps on incline. Which to me means fresh I could hit some 95's for six on flat. I'm wantin' 100 lb'ers for 15 again.

I'm.......gonna.........get... ......it.........back......... .and then some. Optimistic is me.
    Lol, no prob man, we all need support. Keeping a log when noone else posts begins to feel futile after a while.

Sounds like your legs are making good strides (a lame pun I know...) towards where you wanna be. A bit further to go with your chest. Push Presses and Military presses have really helped me make progress with bench press in the past.

Just something to consider...

***NOW @ NP***
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I think re-introducing dips is actually playing a big role, as I have lost a lot of tricep meat. I'm already starting to feel strength returning to them. Hell, next chest workout, I'm gonna be working with a 50 lb'er for sure. And it's only a matter of time for my, I guess they call it "muscle memory", to kick up a notch, and I'll ideally be doing at 190 or less what I done as a heavyweight!

And maybe then some! I'll say one thing for sure, though. I ain't looking to be a powerlifter. So, when I make it to my goals, that'll be just for video fun. I'm gonna post it up here on AM. Hopefully it's gonna be soon!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

And as far as y'all's logs, give me a nudge sometime and tell me when you're starting new ones. I'd like to check em' out for sure. Alright gents, got my grits, ginkgo, and whey down. Now it's time to hit some books.
  33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Dips rock! One of my fave movements for overall upper body strength. After some heavy dips I can feel it all over my torso - shoulders, abs, lats, traps, bis, tris, chest, all over...

Muscle memory is supposed to help alot - I've never experienced it, but I'm sure it'll make things easier for ya.

I'm running one hell of an LG stack right now, if you wanna follow along - it's the log in my sig.

***NOW @ NP***
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Dips rock! One of my fave movements for overall upper body strength. After some heavy dips I can feel it all over my torso - shoulders, abs, lats, traps, bis, tris, chest, all over...

Muscle memory is supposed to help alot - I've never experienced it, but I'm sure it'll make things easier for ya.

I'm running one hell of an LG stack right now, if you wanna follow along - it's the log in my sig.
    In the words of The Dude: I'll be theeeeeere, maaaaan.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

LEGGAGE. Hurts to reminisce..........Here's what I done for today. I'm my-t proud!

SHOULDERS/LEGS
    (No more shoulder press. Don't need it)
    Upright Rows 5x13,12,9,10,13x80,90,100,80,7 5
    Lateral raises 3x12x25

Squat 3x11,8,5x245,275,290
    Leg Ext. 3x12x80,80,85
    Leg curl 3x12,12,8x50,50,60

Woot. Finished that stuff up and came home to hit up a good meal. I cut up some sweet taters and steamed them. Chopped up some onions, garlic, green pepper, corn from the cob. Made little meatballs with 96/4 ground beef (4 oz.) and about 6 oz chicken breast chopped. Cooked up my all my veggies potatoes. Seared my meat in another pan. Combined it all and then curried it up. Added me some cinnamon, mustard seed, paprika, and a whole lotta black pepper. Washed it all down with some CLA and green tea. Word.

The Flood. What can a man say? I love you.
  36. Elite Member

285 is a good number for squats man. i bet youll be at 350 this time next year (at least.)
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    285 is a good number for squats man. i bet youll be at 350 this time next year (at least.)
    Whoo. I dunno. Say, this reminds me...I posted up a few old PR's a few posts back. It was NOT 335 for 12 I had hit. It was 315 for 12. I don't know how I slipped them two 10's on there in my mind! Hahahaha. Seriously, though, my mistake.

Anywho, my new video, which should be in my DTH log will contain, when I can hit the goals, again, this:

DB bench 100'sx15
    Deads 430x2
    Squat 315x5+ (I will likely make it to the original goal some time from now, the 315 for a dozen goal. 5+ will be impressive enough. hahaah)

Anywho, log is approaching its end. I think I'll end er' next week. I'm havin' a hard time sayin' goodbye to the LOG, but I don't think I'm gonna be saying goodbye to the Flood.
  38. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

Awesome feedback !
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Well, today I did NOT hit back/bis. I was supposed to hit them with my friend......after I rode my bike 3 hours north to Mountain Home, AR. I didn't make it. If you know the weather, you'll know that my state has been hit with some winter stuff. I got one hour into the trip/higher up into the Ozark mountains, and then trouble came.

I laid my bike over...............I'm ok, though!!!!!!!!! Here are the damages:

1. To me, I took a bashed/cut knee and hand.
    2. To my bike, it took a scraped passenger handle/front plate and a bent turn signal.

I opted to turn around and ride home. I was only 1/3 the way there. And the roads were only getting steeper and slicker as I proceeded. The fog did not help either.

Today is a loss to say the least, yet a lesson was learned. I NOW KNOW TO NOT RIDE IN THAT KIND OF WEATHER......EVER. It took me so long to get back home. I was kind of spooked after I laid the bike over, like when the guy in "Top Gun" got spooked in the jet. I rode home at 35-40 miles per hour. Man, I'm just now getting my core temp normalized.

I'll hit back/bis tomorrow, after a good, loooooooooooooong rest tonight. I am underfed and over-exerted today, my friends.

I'm alright, though. Thankful for that. This log ends this week! After pictures will accompany the end. Will update tomorrow.

'Night y'all.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Crap bro, hope you have a speedy recovery! Its good you didnt die or get seriously injured, i think going back was the good decision.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:48 PM
  4. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:46 AM
  5. Green Mag and White Flood is AWESOME!!
    By aedubber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 12:50 PM