RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Hahaha, Renegade is ripped off the shelves in seconds !

I can not wait to try it out !!!!!!!! [JohnJessica's log sold it goooood, that's all I'm gonna say . . . ]
    I appreciate that! RPN makes some top notch stuff.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You mean people wont let me have any downtime, will you?
    I think thats a good thing...lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Between this, the Banish, and the Java Lather, I'm going to need to upgrade to the larger industrial maker.
    Yeah that java lather and scar cream is my next RPN purchase.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I appreciate that! RPN makes some top notch stuff.
    Thanks, JJ...I have no plans on ever stopping.

I think Christine wishes I would relax sometimes, but for right now I am in a rare zone and I have never been happier.

I even have 99% of the ingredients to knock out the Clear Edge betas within a couple of weeks, and going out to test out the Ecstasy Shot beta tonight (everything except flavoring is IN!!)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. clear edge???
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You mean people wont let me have any downtime, will you?
    Did it ever come back in stock? I've been checking for two days and...nothing!

7. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Yeah that java lather and scar cream is my next RPN purchase.
    The choice isn't easy there's so many options now! RPN is seeing some great success. I know I just bought 2 new (to me) products by RPN and am looking forward to them

8. Quote Originally Posted by TripleOption View Post
    Did it ever come back in stock? I've been checking for two days and...nothing!
    in stock and back out again in a matter of hours.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thanks...any eta on when it will be back?

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thanks, JJ...I have no plans on ever stopping.

I think Christine wishes I would relax sometimes, but for right now I am in a rare zone and I have never been happier.

I even have 99% of the ingredients to knock out the Clear Edge betas within a couple of weeks, and going out to test out the Ecstasy Shot beta tonight (everything except flavoring is IN!!)
    I bet it is hard on both of you right now, but im sure all this hard work your putting in will really pay off.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I think its time to invest some cash...Industrial mach.....lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The choice isn't easy there's so many options now! RPN is seeing some great success. I know I just bought 2 new (to me) products by RPN and am looking forward to them
    You are correct this whole market is sachurated with hundreds of products. It does become a task to find what really works before you dump hard earned money into a "hype or gimmick". I'm just glad I have this site to weed them out before I buy them. What 2 new products did you score? I actually have 2 new products my self from RPN...Gut Health & Havoc.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TripleOption View Post
    Thanks...any eta on when it will be back?
    I'll send a rush order on Monday....so Tuesday or Wednesday.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll send a rush order on Monday....so Tuesday or Wednesday.
    I'm ready this time.

15. I ended up using the soap pretty late last night due to my knowing my girl was off and we would be spending some quit time together while the kids slept. We sat down to watch the Will Farrel movie were he owns a basketball team and we did'nt make it 10 minutes into movie . My girl was instantly touchy feely and wanting to be super close. Needless to say dear ole' dad here got some last night.lol

16. Also I wanted to mention I received my 2 bars of soap yest. So if no one can find them some ,(pm) me and we will work sumtn out so you can get your hands on some of this.

17. Did'nt use soap today nor did I experience anything with my grrl...I also did'nt have that good mood feeling either kinda a slow day.

18. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Did'nt use soap today nor did I experience anything with my grrl...I also did'nt have that good mood feeling either kinda a slow day.
    I'm sure things will brighten up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

19. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I ended up using the soap pretty late last night due to my knowing my girl was off and we would be spending some quit time together while the kids slept. We sat down to watch the Will Farrel movie were he owns a basketball team and we did'nt make it 10 minutes into movie . My girl was instantly touchy feely and wanting to be super close. Needless to say dear ole' dad here got some last night.lol
    lol

20. Looking good still! I'm going to have soap coming out my ears after my next NP order
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Looking good still! I'm going to have soap coming out my ears after my next NP order
    I think from the responce of this log you wont be the only one...lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I'm sure things will brighten up!
    Yeah as soon as I use this soap...lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Yeah as soon as I use this soap...lol
    I thought as much!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

24. Like I've mentioned before when I use my pheremones. Sometimes I think the positive effects on me are more important!

25. I'm quite interested in the energy feeling people seem to be getting after using the soap. Sounds like it would work wonders for waking me up in the mornings!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

26. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I'm quite interested in the energy feeling people seem to be getting after using the soap. Sounds like it would work wonders for waking me up in the mornings!
    Yeah it will do that for you.. Its really hard to explain the feeling its one of those things you need to experience so that you can grasp what Im talking about...good luck

27. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Like I've mentioned before when I use my pheremones. Sometimes I think the positive effects on me are more important!
    Yeah, Im with you on this because it makes situations alot better when your feeling good about your self, a boost of self-esteem.

28. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Yeah, Im with you on this because it makes situations alot better when your feeling good about your self, a boost of self-esteem.
    Well when you are done with this log you should get the wife Scent of Eros and play with what it does for the two of you when you both have pheremones on!

29. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well when you are done with this log you should get the wife Scent of Eros and play with what it does for the two of you when you both have pheremones on!
    Oh yeh, Did'nt even know you guys had that...definatley would give it a shot..lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Oh yeh, Did'nt even know you guys had that...definatley would give it a shot..lol
    I absolutely LOVE the scent of eros for women.

Instant electricity down in my depths.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  2. RPN requests testers....Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By dsade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 12:13 PM
  3. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap.