RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DrkZoolander View Post
    Hey bro,notice any changes at all in your own attitude?
    what do you think of the smell? I love it!
    subd of course!!

    Yes, I've noticed a lil energy feeling after use. And if I use it before bed It take me a while to fall a sleep. The smell is great and I have had plenty of compliments.


  2. Nothing to mention today, unless deer count I did some deer hunting and by the time I got home my girl was gone to work. Maybe a good thing I was tired as poop dragging my but around woods all evening..It's good cardio though.
    •   
       


  3. Did you get a deer? Deer meat is so good!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Did you get a deer? Deer meat is so good!!
    Nope spent more time putting new tree stand up then I did hunting..lol

  5. Hmmm maybe we should have sent you a deer pheremone soap!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hmmm maybe we should have sent you a deer pheremone soap!
    Damn that would be awesome ...the doe estrus is not working..lmao Or you could send me a Putting tree stands up for dummies book. Im telling you it took forever Im getting a simple climber next time.

  7. Oh yeh I might want to mention if you see no post for the next couple days - My tree stand did'nt work as I had planned, And Tell the rescue party Im in the woods some where...lmao

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Oh yeh I might want to mention if you see no post for the next couple days - My tree stand did'nt work as I had planned, And Tell the rescue party Im in the woods some where...lmao

    LOL Well, don't get hurt in a collapsing tree stand. Sounds like next year you need to start early and just build a tree fort

  9. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL Well, don't get hurt in a collapsing tree stand. Sounds like next year you need to start early and just build a tree fort
    Good idea I might try that... actually that exactly what my son want to do.lol

  10. Used soap today my half bar has really shrank. I'll have to break out the other peace soon. My girl got home at 7 and we set on couch watching tv. After a few minutes she wanted me to rub here head then her back. The soap seemed to be working in reverse instead of her being touchy feely she wanted me to be touchy / feely on her.lol

  11. Nothing else to speak of ,just got back from trick-or-treating with the kids and heading to bed...

  12. Well the soap was working its magic again today, i showered with it before I went to doc appt. and the nurses there are super hot. They all was extra friendly alot of smiles and the girl doing my blood pressure seemed to be awful close and it took alot longer for her to stop than usual. Then while at the barber shop the damn barber complimented me on my smell....str8t ***..lol No not really but I did'nt expect that from him. We started talking about the soap and I gave him the web-site to purchase cause he wants to try it. Ill log more later after girl wakes up

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well the soap was working its magic again today, i showered with it before I went to doc appt. and the nurses there are super hot. They all was extra friendly alot of smiles and the girl doing my blood pressure seemed to be awful close and it took alot longer for her to stop than usual.
    That's fapping material right there...especially after being at the Costume Shop and checking out the super short nurses costumes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's fapping material right there...especially after being at the Costume Shop and checking out the super short nurses costumes.
    LOL

  15. My girl came home and told me she had a halloween surprise for me tonight when she gets home. She doesnt know but I all ready seen the red lazy thing hid in bathroom with the devel horns...lol Hell yeah Happy Halloween 2 me.

  16. Maybe I can get some pics of her in outfit for the scientific purposes of this log. lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    My girl came home and told me she had a halloween surprise for me tonight when she gets home. She doesnt know but I all ready seen the red lazy thing hid in bathroom with the devel horns...lol Hell yeah Happy Halloween 2 me.
    Sounds like a trick AND a treat all rolled into one.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. I really cannot wait to try this stuff!

  19. Well my night was interesting to say the least...Damn I love this soap...lol Im telling you I don't get ssurprises like that everyday. I had a wonderful nasty evening.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    I really cannot wait to try this stuff!
    You need to try it homie...It really works, Im not saying you'll be jumped and raped by women, but I can say with some assurance they'll notice you for sure and some times thats all it takes to get your foot in the door.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sounds like a trick AND a treat all rolled into one.
    My girl's not a trick.....lol But she was last night

  22. Well Im using soap today before the kids game Ill post some comments when I get back I used a alot of it today cause its suppose to be really hot and I want to make sure its on my good.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well Im using soap today before the kids game Ill post some comments when I get back I used a alot of it today cause its suppose to be really hot and I want to make sure its on my good.
    WE secretly crept into JJ's shower last night and replaced his bar of Renegade with a cow pattie....let's see what he says.

    Shhhhh....
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    You need to try it homie...It really works, Im not saying you'll be jumped and raped by women, but I can say with some assurance they'll notice you for sure and some times thats all it takes to get your foot in the door.
    Exactly! Just that little extra edge. Can't wait.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    WE secretly crept into JJ's shower last night and replaced his bar of Renegade with a cow pattie....let's see what he says.

    Shhhhh....
    Does anyone smell poopy? Because people kept movng away from me today for some reason..lol.....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  2. RPN requests testers....Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By dsade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 12:13 PM
  3. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap.
    By Iron Lungz in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Log in
Log in