RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Had no clue you were logging this, bud! Fully subscribed!
    Well there you are? I was wondering when you were gonna enlighten my log..LOL Thanks stretegic.

2. Nothing to mention tonight other than i'm steal feeling that motivational thing after showering. My 9 year old found it tonite and used it without my permission,I walked in bathroom after he got out and from the smell the lil punk must have used alot of it . He's not really into girls yet so this may become a problem 2marrow at school when they all attack him...lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Nothing to mention tonight other than i'm steal feeling that motivational thing after showering. My 9 year old found it tonite and used it without my permission,I walked in bathroom after he got out and from the smell the lil punk must have used alot of it . He's not really into girls yet so this may become a problem 2marrow at school when they all attack him...lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Nothing to mention tonight other than i'm steal feeling that motivational thing after showering. My 9 year old found it tonite and used it without my permission,I walked in bathroom after he got out and from the smell the lil punk must have used alot of it . He's not really into girls yet so this may become a problem 2marrow at school when they all attack him...lol

LMAO let us know how that goes, we thought about letting my 7 yr old use but he likes girls too much..so maybe not!

5. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LMAO let us know how that goes, we thought about letting my 7 yr old use but he likes girls too much..so maybe not!
    Well he did'nt come here today after school, he went to his mothers house ,but I'll have him for rest of week so Ill definately let you know what happened.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    It will be real funny when he comes home telling me '' dad some girl beat me up'' and then I think she said something along the lines of me being her boyfriend now. LOL Now that would be some funny stuff.

7. Well used it today with success. My gir came home and pretty much attacked me. I had just got back from gym too and jumped out shower. I want to think it makes her better or me better I don't know just yet.....Only time will tell. Thanks RPN..(LOL)

8. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well used it today with success. My gir came home and pretty much attacked me. I had just got back from gym too and jumped out shower. I want to think it makes her better or me better I don't know just yet.....Only time will tell. Thanks RPN..(LOL)
    That is the first time I've ever been thanked for someone elses sex life !

9. i want some!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

10. If you get some you'll definately ''get some''.lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    That is the first time I've ever been thanked for someone elses sex life !
    Your just that GOOD I guess.(lol)

12. Just got up and showered and used soap again, but everytime I use it all I can think is dang one day you will be gone my lil white friend (lol).I may start being more paticular with use when bar gets closer to its end.lol

13. Nothing noticed as of this morning, my girl worked a midnight shift so she wont be up till 3 today. Im off to gym and maybe have some reaction there peace.:dl:

14. Hey bro,notice any changes at all in your own attitude?
    what do you think of the smell? I love it!
    subd of course!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DrkZoolander View Post
    Hey bro,notice any changes at all in your own attitude?
    what do you think of the smell? I love it!
    subd of course!!

Yes, I've noticed a lil energy feeling after use. And if I use it before bed It take me a while to fall a sleep. The smell is great and I have had plenty of compliments.

16. Nothing to mention today, unless deer count I did some deer hunting and by the time I got home my girl was gone to work. Maybe a good thing I was tired as poop dragging my but around woods all evening..It's good cardio though.

17. Did you get a deer? Deer meat is so good!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Did you get a deer? Deer meat is so good!!
    Nope spent more time putting new tree stand up then I did hunting..lol

19. Hmmm maybe we should have sent you a deer pheremone soap!

20. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hmmm maybe we should have sent you a deer pheremone soap!
    Damn that would be awesome ...the doe estrus is not working..lmao Or you could send me a Putting tree stands up for dummies book. Im telling you it took forever Im getting a simple climber next time.

21. Oh yeh I might want to mention if you see no post for the next couple days - My tree stand did'nt work as I had planned, And Tell the rescue party Im in the woods some where...lmao

22. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Oh yeh I might want to mention if you see no post for the next couple days - My tree stand did'nt work as I had planned, And Tell the rescue party Im in the woods some where...lmao

LOL Well, don't get hurt in a collapsing tree stand. Sounds like next year you need to start early and just build a tree fort

23. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL Well, don't get hurt in a collapsing tree stand. Sounds like next year you need to start early and just build a tree fort
    Good idea I might try that... actually that exactly what my son want to do.lol

24. Used soap today my half bar has really shrank. I'll have to break out the other peace soon. My girl got home at 7 and we set on couch watching tv. After a few minutes she wanted me to rub here head then her back. The soap seemed to be working in reverse instead of her being touchy feely she wanted me to be touchy / feely on her.lol

25. Nothing else to speak of ,just got back from trick-or-treating with the kids and heading to bed...

26. Well the soap was working its magic again today, i showered with it before I went to doc appt. and the nurses there are super hot. They all was extra friendly alot of smiles and the girl doing my blood pressure seemed to be awful close and it took alot longer for her to stop than usual. Then while at the barber shop the damn barber complimented me on my smell....str8t ***..lol No not really but I did'nt expect that from him. We started talking about the soap and I gave him the web-site to purchase cause he wants to try it. Ill log more later after girl wakes up

27. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well the soap was working its magic again today, i showered with it before I went to doc appt. and the nurses there are super hot. They all was extra friendly alot of smiles and the girl doing my blood pressure seemed to be awful close and it took alot longer for her to stop than usual.
    That's fapping material right there...especially after being at the Costume Shop and checking out the super short nurses costumes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's fapping material right there...especially after being at the Costume Shop and checking out the super short nurses costumes.
    LOL

29. My girl came home and told me she had a halloween surprise for me tonight when she gets home. She doesnt know but I all ready seen the red lazy thing hid in bathroom with the devel horns...lol Hell yeah Happy Halloween 2 me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  2. RPN requests testers....Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By dsade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 12:13 PM
  3. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap.
    By Iron Lungz in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:30 AM