haVoc log... (should be good)

cakez

Awards
Well hey there everyone! This'll be my first log ( looked fun to keep track ) and it'll also be my first cycle on Havoc.

So I'll keep this log pretty simple, I'll just keep it updated as things take place, I also plan to include pictures.

I planned on starting this last week but I fell onto my wrist like an ass and it got severly bruised and I can't really work out anything that requires my left hand... But it's all better now and I plan to start monday.. 10/20.

My cycle: 10/20/30/40

just like it shows it's what I wanna do.. I was thinking 10/20/30/30 but I've heard that my idea isn't too too bad so i'm gunna try it.

I've been currently taking Cycle as well as my daily multi. and all of my proper oils, also bin doin it up on the OO in my salads and all, good stuff. My body seems to be good n' ready for this cycle.

As far as my post-cycle I will be take 2 PC's in the AM and 2 in the PM for 4-5 weeks.. also I have my Serm on hand ( nova ) I also have some reversitol on the side of my PC... This should be enough as well as continuing with my Milk thistle, etc. and my Cycle.

My diet will consist of pretty solid meals..

Breakfast: Usually a shake to start me, oat's of some sort, and some eggs and an apple.
*Fruit break*
Lunch: Salad, shake, chicken, apple ( or fruit ), and a cliff bar usually too...
*Fruit/Salad break*
Dinner: chicken/tuna/salad/wheat bread/ dinner kinda depends what I have, usually always good though n' filling.

I also always have a dry granola cereal or something that's pretty good throughout the day.. to fill those voids and all.

Exercise...

I'll be going full time, except gym workout's will be Mon. / Wed. / Fri. / Sat. / Sun. And Tuesday's and Thursday's are my work day's so I usually just do a cardio run around my neighborhood.

I'll post up what I do but my reps. will vary so I'll keep the thread clean of those, but you'll get the idea.

That's all.... Until Monday I'll start but here are some pre-pictures as well as the supps. I'll be taking.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh? Hopefully very little because your diet looks like that of my 15 year old sister.

cakez

Awards
How much do you weigh? Hopefully very little because your diet looks like that of my 15 year old sister.
Lol! Well I'm just around 190~ I know it looks like crap on paper, but it's alot... usually 4 chix. breast and a large salad with a side of some vegetables and some beans n' rice, or somethin. I do make sure i'm getting in around ~5k cal. that are all pretty clean.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Dude that is no where near 5000 calories unless you're eating 6 pounds of rice a day or your shakes are gargantuan.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is she cute? got any pics?

cakez

Awards
Dude that is no where near 5000 calories unless you're eating 6 pounds of rice a day or your shakes are gargantuan.
gah! I dunno what to say then.... I'd say I do intake that much... dunno how else to prove it, lol. Sorry if it doesn't look it.. I guess I'll work out my diets a little more then!

omegax

omegax

Awards
sounds good bro hopefully both of us get some good gains out of this ! Good to see someone else start a cycle same time

cakez

Awards
sounds good bro hopefully both of us get some good gains out of this ! Good to see someone else start a cycle same time
No problem!

DAY 1:

well I started this morning, woke up.. had my breakfast, took my pills and was out the door. Again, it was only 10mg this morning... around 7:00

Went to the gym around 4:30 ish and got a good 2 hours in... My wrist was still a little sore so I did alot of lower body, and some cardio. Didn't really feel anything... took my normal Pre-workout's my creatine and WF... U

Until tomorrow....

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
use the diet tracker here to see how much your taking in if your not sure.

subbed!

cakez

Awards
Day 2:

Again, did my normal routine and was out the door... Pretty good for day 2, I felt some energy and just can't really wait to continue.

No gym today but tomorrow I'm going at it.

Until then!

cakez

Awards
any pre-pics?
Yeah I have some... just need the damn 20 posts, just been a little busy... I might have them up tonight so check back!

Day 3:

Today I actually felt good... woke up fine.. then proceeded to classes.

Came back and went to the gym... damn it hit me there, I felt a lot of energy... I'd do my normal reps... be tired for a second almost.. then be ready to go back at it with even slight increase in weights! Today was lower body again as my wrist is pissing me off! I was able to do some rows and a little chest since it didn't hurt my wrist but I can't wait to just pump em out.. !

Until tomorrow....!

omegax

omegax

Awards
Yeah I have some... just need the damn 20 posts, just been a little busy... I might have them up tonight so check back!

Day 3:

Today I actually felt good... woke up fine.. then proceeded to classes.

Came back and went to the gym... damn it hit me there, I felt a lot of energy... I'd do my normal reps... be tired for a second almost.. then be ready to go back at it with even slight increase in weights! Today was lower body again as my wrist is pissing me off! I was able to do some rows and a little chest since it didn't hurt my wrist but I can't wait to just pump em out.. !

Until tomorrow....!
Take it easy with the wrist bro - read a guys log (something monster) and he had a shoulder hurting him and at the end he basicaly had to quit working out cause it got real bad and he started losing his gains :cheers:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Went to the gym around 4:30 ish and got a good 2 hours in...
2 HOURS?! Holy crap man, what the heck are you doing there so long? Just my opinion after glancing over this thread, get the diet and training figured out before jumping into Havoc.

Also, your plan for starting out week one with only 10 should jump up to 20 after the first day's dose, a few days of 20 then up to 30 for the rest of the time (unless you wanna hit 40 at the end).

Maybe stop now and do more research? Good luck.

cakez

Awards
2 HOURS?! Holy crap man, what the heck are you doing there so long? Just my opinion after glancing over this thread, get the diet and training figured out before jumping into Havoc.

Also, your plan for starting out week one with only 10 should jump up to 20 after the first day's dose, a few days of 20 then up to 30 for the rest of the time (unless you wanna hit 40 at the end).

Maybe stop now and do more research? Good luck.
Well thanks for your input, I had everything figured out after reading countless threads on here... I usually am at the gym that long since I have some buddies there so it's n ot like 2 hrs solid workout, but still a damn hard one. As for the diet i cleaned it and upped it... doin ~6meals avg. about 4500-5500cal. ( depends if I'm workin that day and all... )

But my cycle is coming to an end and these are my final results... sorry for no posting but just been really busy...

Before....

Attachments

cakez

Awards
Forgot the after....

Almost done...6 more days..

Sorry for pic. size... but I still have ALOT of work to do in my eyes.... pics. look a little bloated but get the idea.. I'm very happy with weight gains and strength ups.. very happy...

Legs.... Also work to be done.. ( tan also :p )

If you guys out there could help me what to do next... I REALLY liked everything that was on while I was on the cycle... I can't wait to go at it again...

For my pct I plan on doing ...
Post cycle support for 4 weeks(AM/PM dosing...), and cycle support all throughout..as well as I3c unless otherwise for also 1-4 week.

After I have 6-OXO along with still all my multi's and fish n flax oils and milkthistle. Also have cycle support for continued use. I have Nolva on hand but it's legit stuff so I'ma hold on too it till I need it...

But like I said any suggestion as to where to go now... I still want to gain size and strength but also lean out... trying to figure out myself how to accomplish that aside from cleaning up the diet/ tweaking workouts... thanks everyone!!!! :dance:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
After I have 6-OXO along with still all my multi's and fish n flax oils and milkthistle. Also have cycle support for continued use. I have Nolva on hand but it's legit stuff so I'ma hold on too it till I need it...
Are you just going to start taking the Nolva if you notice anything strange with your nips?

cakez

Awards
Are you just going to start taking the Nolva if you notice anything strange with your nips?
Pretty much.. or any other unwanted sides... just I KNOW I'm gunna be doin another cycle so I'd rather save it if I did need it...

Again that is unless there's some reason to take it... but for my 1st cycle I'm feelin decent..

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Umm... how much did you weigh before you started and whats your current weight brotha? I have not a taking any roids or nothing but i cant see a whole lot of gains from your havoc cycle... not trying to be pushy here bro im just saying. And how long did you research your ****? whats your age man

cakez

Awards
Umm... how much did you weigh before you started and whats your current weight brotha? I have not a taking any roids or nothing but i cant see a whole lot of gains from your havoc cycle... not trying to be pushy here bro im just saying. And how long did you research your ****? whats your age man
That's fine man... like I said 1st cycle so any feedback for another one is needed/wanted!

But my starting weight was 182lbs and my current weight as of like 45 min. ago is 197.. The only thing I can really say I did " wrong " was maybe not eat enough... and that's pretty much due to lack of funds... Like I said i'd try to average 4000 cal+ clean..

As far as research I'd like to say I did a lot... reading numerous logs on here and spending a good amount of time in the PCT area.. and general cycle knowledge.. As for my age I just turned 22 ! :woohoo: ...actually boring...nothing cool happened, lol.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Well, im no sports therapists or pers. trainer, but I would buy some DTH and maybe activate extreme and try to go on a high protien cut and still gain some weight. I do see that you had gained some thickness around the chest and tricep area but i beleive you should currently go on a cut and then maybe do a bulk cycle. Like i said before if never done any steroid but lurking around these forums has giving me a pretty good amount of knowledge about havoc. . Your legs look decent bro, pretty f'in big up top. You at least had the balls to do a cycle, but im gonna let you know, im pretty cut up and im scared to take the ****. I would love to put on about 10-15 of lbm but im a wimp.. props to you for taking the plunge but i belive you could've leaned out a little more. . and a 15lb increase in wieght is pretty good for the cycle you ran. peace! btw you are 22 man, bust your ass for 6 months with natti stuff and youd be quite surprised by the results. I started out about 138 and i am up to 158 in about 6 months. keep pushin!!!

cakez

Awards
For sure, thanks man! I knew a cut was in the near near future as I still got some chunk! lol... Thanks for all the input bro, and your no wuss for working out, hell goin up in weight like ya did is sick, thanks again dude for the advise!

crawlinmatt

crawlinmatt

Awards
You have a lot of room to grow without Havoc. Dude your gonna hear this a thousand times but, get on some creatine start eating consistantly and get a good routine down. I can tell you are obviously not very well expierenced with training and your diet. Your gonna **** up your receptors and gain nothing if you dont eat. just remember your are what you eat!:food:

p.s. i don't see the 15lbs you gained being of good tissue from your pics

cakez

Awards
You have a lot of room to grow without Havoc. Dude your gonna hear this a thousand times but, get on some creatine start eating consistantly and get a good routine down. I can tell you are obviously not very well expierenced with training and your diet. Your gonna **** up your receptors and gain nothing if you dont eat. just remember your are what you eat!:food:
Alrighty... I'll up the eating...allot it seems... thanks for everyone's input! I'll continue to keep goin at it.