3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys got the soap in today, im not messin around im going strait for the gold tonight! Well not really, but i will be using it tonight so i will update tomorrow with what went down.

Just wanted to get this up and going. The smell is different, kinda odd, kinda like it.

Also Dsade would using a cologne over this be bad or do you want JUST the soap used?

Id also like to thank RPN for bein generous enough to let me test out this product!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went with no cologne until i get the go ahead. My girl loves my smell and the cologne i use which makes her get very close already.

I also want to clarify i was not dating this girl when i applied, its still early, were stil figurin eachother out, and we both still go out and about by ourselves , have our own time, etc.

Shes normaly with me a very close person, so if the 'mones will have an effect i will definately know. I also have picked up quickly how she reacts to certain things, and im very in tune with how other people look at me act around me etc.

Last night i lathered the soap on put the soap up and continued to lather it into my skin. Smell wasnt really strong on my skin but there was a hint.

Nothing was said last night about it and no reactions were noted.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbd should be interesting.
Russian

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, vewy intewesting....subbed

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for scrubadubdizzlin eeerrrrryone!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smell WASN'T strong? Damn, maybe working with all of these scents everyday has my nose off - but I can smell the soap for half the day when I use it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smell WASN'T strong? Damn, maybe working with all of these scents everyday has my nose off - but I can smell the soap for half the day when I use it.

The scent was more noticeable on my hands since i was holding it, and i can smell it when i walk in the bathroom, maybe i didnt lather it on long enough?

I will lather it on longer next time.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Good luck with this clipse. Soon you'll be beating the ladies off with sticks! :D

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of RPN, I gave in and tasted my Java Lather bar today..

In all honesty, it wasn't bad at all.. lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im in man, can't wait to compare out comes of this soap.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of RPN, I gave in and tasted my Java Lather bar today..

In all honesty, it wasn't bad at all.. lol
That is too funy! :toofunny:

I've actually come close a few times! :ntome:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for subscribing everyone.

Also im very busy during the week so my encounters will be on the weekends most of the time. Also my girl and noone else knows about this, i also plan on lathering the soap in for longer this time to get a better effect.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for subscribing everyone.

Also im very busy during the week so my encounters will be on the weekends most of the time. Also my girl and noone else knows about this, i also plan on lathering the soap in for longer this time to get a better effect.
The longer you rub the lather in and let it sit, the more penetration (and therefore better effects) you will get.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
The longer you rub the lather in and let it sit, the more penetration (and therefore better effects) you will get.
So, the more you wear, the more penetration you'll get?

Hmm.. That sounds like a good deal, if ya know what I'm sayin' :whip:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, the more you wear, the more penetration you'll get?

Hmm.. That sounds like a good deal, if ya know what I'm sayin' :whip:
Ideally. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I see i see, this is what i shall do next time. I did let it sit for a bit and thought i rubbed in a good bit, but i shall wait even longer next time!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting when will this be avail retail?

rpn, why dont you make a pheromone perfume too

ive never tried pheromones but they seem interesting.
like the way certain girls are more attactive by their scent for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea ive never ever used a pheromone, just amazing smelling cologne. :dance:

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8LOLswfTkQ"]YouTube - Quit Boring Everyone![/ame]

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think of the leather scent?
It took a bit to get used to but it has definately grown on me. I will be using it today before school btw, so an update will be coming tonight!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys tonight was take 2.

Hopped in the shower and proceeded to lather on the uber masculine smelling renegade pheremone soap. I lathered it up nice, put up the soap, lathered it in some more and let it sit. I made sure i hit all open areas and my neck.

Smell still wasnt crazy apparent, but i did notice it a tad more.

Quick question, how would strait guys act towards one with pheremones on?
They seemed a bit more, how do i put it, not submissive at all, but held a higher regard? Wanted to talk to me more? Idk how to explain it.

My girl who sits in front of me turned sideways in her chair and was smilin a bit more. But she smiles a lot so idk if i should give the credit to the soap or what.

The biggest thing i noticed was i walked out of class to get a bottle of water downstairs, and a very pretty girl sits near the door. Well when i came back and walked in she looked over at me and made eye contact a bit, and ever since that point she would look my way more it seemed. Maybe she got a whiff of my manliness. Hahaha

Another thing ive noted is this soap makes my skin uber soft and supple. Im definately diggin that as well.

Im going to my girls after the gym tonight, we shall see how she reacts, maybe more of the 'mones will leak out from the sweat and she will be more responsive. Like i said she may be a tough cookie as shes usualy pretty responsive anyways, and is always touching me etc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question, how would strait guys act towards one with pheremones on?
They seemed a bit more, how do i put it, not submissive at all, but held a higher regard? Wanted to talk to me more? Idk how to explain it.
That depends on the nature of the individual. Androstenone is a super dominant/aggressive/masculine pheromone that sends an Alpha signal. When you encounter someone that is by nature more submissive (note that in humans, this is a spectrum - not a solid delineation) than your NEW signal, they will by nature respond with the level of submissiveness equal to the difference (note also that "signal" is chemical and behavioural). Less submissive males will just be slightly more respectful and deferential, while more submissive will , for lack of a better word, grovel.

The problem comes when you meet someone of equal of more "alpha-ness" because their brains are telling them to kick your ass.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And yes it works the same for females. We can go out and I can have my Scent of Eros on and get more women to talk and compliment or kiss my ass. While at the same time I'll get some really nasty looks and feel like some want to fight.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That depends on the nature of the individual. Androstenone is a super dominant/aggressive/masculine pheromone that sends an Alpha signal. When you encounter someone that is by nature more submissive (note that in humans, this is a spectrum - not a solid delineation) than your NEW signal, they will by nature respond with the level of submissiveness equal to the difference (note also that "signal" is chemical and behavioural). Less submissive males will just be slightly more respectful and deferential, while more submissive will , for lack of a better word, grovel.

The problem comes when you meet someone of equal of more "alpha-ness" because their brains are telling them to kick your ass.

I see, makes sense. Also since i have more muscle then the average joe, ok well probly a lot more muscle then the average joe, most guys seem to be a little hesitant or i get the " you look like an *******" comments. Unless like you said, theres another "alpha-male" then its just whatever. But i did notice that the guys seemed a bit more talkative, responsive, start the convo etc.

Theres no real alpha males in the class, take that back, there is no alpha male in the class outside of me. Sounds cocky but if you seen the guys you would know what i mean!

C i just cant help it! I pride myself on being able to turn a strait guy gay! :rofl:

Also Dsade on a more serious note, since you are studying this stuff and reading up a lot. Ive come in contact with plenty of gay dudes my whole life, just like everyone else has. I keep myself clean, always dress nice, always well taken care of. Some people go as far as to call me "metro", that being said, gay guys LOVE to hit on me, LOVE it. Any type of reason you could think of? I dont act gay,i like to look at myself in most situations as the "alpha-male", i dont come off gay, just take care of myself and pride myself in lookin good. What gives? :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Dsade on a more serious note, since you are studying this stuff and reading up a lot. Ive come in contact with plenty of gay dudes my whole life, just like everyone else has. I keep myself clean, always dress nice, always well taken care of. Some people go as far as to call me "metro", that being said, gay guys LOVE to hit on me, LOVE it. Any type of reason you could think of? I dont act gay,i like to look at myself in most situations as the "alpha-male", i dont come off gay, just take care of myself and pride myself in lookin good. What gives? :lol:
This is going to come off odd...so if you are gay, be patient because it will sound as if I am implying a DISORDER, rather than a fact.

It is HYPOTHESIZED that some gay men's brains are somewhat feminized (we are talking about submissive type) due likely to high stress levels or other hormonal imbalances by the mother during pregnancy (for example, during the Battle of Britain when London was subject to constant bombing by the Nazis, children born shortly afterwards had a higher than average percentage of gay males. Oddly, it didn't work the reverse for females).

Therefore, the signal you are presenting is the ideal combination to attract both certain types of females, and a certain population of submissive type gay males. Many times gay males AREN'T looking for other gay males of the same "type" (though they are out there too. I have met some couples and they are surprisingly well-adjusted - moreso than many straight couples), but are looking for their ideal place in a submissive role with a stronger partner. They probably hit on you because 1) they are attracted to you...and 2) because they aren't looking for overtly gay partners, and they wouldn't know unless they tried.

Again, this is strictly at a hypothetical stage, ideawise.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is going to come off odd...so if you are gay, be patient because it will sound as if I am implying a DISORDER, rather than a fact.

It is HYPOTHESIZED that some gay men's brains are somewhat feminized (we are talking about submissive type) due likely to high stress levels or other hormonal imbalances by the mother during pregnancy (for example, during the Battle of Britain when London was subject to constant bombing by the Nazis, children born shortly afterwards had a higher than average percentage of gay males. Oddly, it didn't work the reverse for females).

Therefore, the signal you are presenting is the ideal combination to attract both certain types of females, and a certain population of submissive type gay males. Many times gay males AREN'T looking for other gay males of the same "type" (though they are out there too. I have met some couples and they are surprisingly well-adjusted - moreso than many straight couples), but are looking for their ideal place in a submissive role with a stronger partner. They probably hit on you because 1) they are attracted to you...and 2) because they aren't looking for overtly gay partners, and they wouldn't know unless they tried.

Again, this is strictly at a hypothetical stage, ideawise.

That does make sense, so since there brains think for the most part like a females brain, since im looked at as strong, able to take care of my significant other, etc they think that's attractive and attempt to see where I stand so to speak?

Makes sense and thanks for the clarification!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That does make sense, so since there brains think for the most part like a females brain, since im looked at as strong, able to take care of my significant other, etc they think that's attractive and attempt to see where I stand so to speak?

Makes sense and thanks for the clarification!
Hypothetically, yes.

Human psychology is fascinating...and the opening of minds has allowed for a MUCH more interesting study once we were able to move beyond the old DSM classifications of "abnormal" and attempts to "treat".

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Naw.. meant that as a joke... As in reading "on the throne" :) I must be too tired lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just put in an order at nutra. Got me some Banish Soap, some Flawless, and of course some DCP.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take 3 happened saturday night. Went to a bar for a friend of mines birthday, one of my close girl friends invited me an the lady out so we decided to see what it was about.

Applied the 'mone soap about 30 mins prior to hitting the bar.

Let me preface you with some of the people i encountered so you know what i was dealing with. I will also note any different reactions between me and said person.

My girlfriend is usualy very touchy feely with me as ive stated before, very nice, friendly, laid back etc. I dont think a pheremone soap/cologne or whatever would affect her much, i could be wrong, but no matter what shes always close to me etc. The only thing she responds to is my cologne and she just says i smell so good she wants to jump my bones haha. She has not mentioned the different smell of the soap either.

My girl "friend" the one that invited us out is for the most part the same way but i note changes in her behavior almost instantly. Her and her sister were out at the bar and we all met, i introduced my girl to them, gave them hugs etc. Her sister did an "OMG josh i havnt seen you in forever" type running and hugging me type thing. She was in and out of the room and was near me a little so to speak, wanted to talk but she just couldnt find the words i guess idk haha. Now my close friend was near me the whole night, we chatted, joked the usual. She was a little more touchy feely then usual but nothing crazy, when i left she did give me a huge hug and wouldnt let go. :rofl:

The girl who was having the birthday i have never met before, or seen, only talked to on the phone. Now this girl is where i seen the most from. Never met this girl in my life, she came up, was like "Ohhh so ur Josh", i of course shook my head yea, introduced my girl and the night went on. She couldnt keep her hands off me and my arms. You doin ok? Hows your girl? She ok? You havin a good time? The WHOLE night. I thought it was funny. If my girl wasnt there i would have been affraid at what might have ensued. I think she was DEFINATELY affected by the pheremones because she was SUPER friendly.

There was also this crazy guy who was just being an idiot. This guy immediately knew the deal when he was introduced to me. Guy was cool but he knew his stance. Said a couple vulgar things talking to the group where i was, looked at me and then at my girl, appologized and was like i dont want your bf clockin me, hes got some big muscles. :rofl:. What a tool. He kept tellin my girl to close her ears so he wouldnt affend me or her i guess idk. But i know he could definately tell who was the boss at that point.

That was the night basicaly. Had a good time, the smoke filled room got to be to much after a while so we called it a night.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just put in an order at nutra. Got me some Banish Soap, some Flawless, and of course some DCP.
why is dcp on sale, u know the new dcp is tablet, but i heard they were gonna switch back to caps.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why is dcp on sale, u know the new dcp is tablet, but i heard they were gonna switch back to caps.
Im not sure why DCP is on sale and yes i know the new DCP is a tablet, and i read Dsade liked the tablet better then the capsule. It dont matter to me if it comes in a fluffy green pile of grass. :lol: if its DCP ill take it. :cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure why DCP is on sale and yes i know the new DCP is a tablet, and i read Dsade liked the tablet better then the capsule. It dont matter to me if it comes in a fluffy green pile of grass. :lol: if its DCP ill take it. :cheers:
It's o sale because nutra and I wanted to reward loyal customers that have been unable to get DCP due to supply issues.

Sale is ending soon.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm....
i just recently ordered 150 dollars of stuff so i cant for a while, im still finishing my first bottle of dcp.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take 4 took place last night. I got home from the gym and me and the ladyfriend decided to see a movie and that id meet her up there. So i took a shower with the mone soap lathered it up nicely, worked it in and on my way i went.

We got there and met up and she was her usual self until we got into the movies. Shes usualy very touchy feely anyways but she was way more kissy flirty then she usualy is, had her arm or head on my arm the whole night through the movie. Like i said she is very touchy feely with me but i did see improvement. She also didnt seem to want to let go when we were leaving.

I myself feel a little bit more confident once i put the stuff on and breath it in a bit. Nothing crazy, but its there.