GT's becoming a Renegade! 'Mone style!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    but now DCP is 30 dollARS!

    Dooooo eet! Yea! Yea! Dooo eet!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Take 4 took place last night. I got home from the gym and me and the ladyfriend decided to see a movie and that id meet her up there. So i took a shower with the mone soap lathered it up nicely, worked it in and on my way i went.

    We got there and met up and she was her usual self until we got into the movies. Shes usualy very touchy feely anyways but she was way more kissy flirty then she usualy is, had her arm or head on my arm the whole night through the movie. Like i said she is very touchy feely with me but i did see improvement. She also didnt seem to want to let go when we were leaving.

    I myself feel a little bit more confident once i put the stuff on and breath it in a bit. Nothing crazy, but its there.

    AWWWW!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    I myself feel a little bit more confident once i put the stuff on and breath it in a bit. Nothing crazy, but its there.
    This is becoming more and more apparent as one of the most potent effects, which I suspected.

    Good stuff.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    AWWWW!!!!!!!
    Ur makin me blushh!!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is becoming more and more apparent as one of the most potent effects, which I suspected.

    Good stuff.
    Yea for sure. It definately adds that "edge" per say.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Sorry this isnt a huge log, but i really wanted to test the pheremone soap in certain situations and not just apply it like my regular soap.

    I did apply the soap today and will be getting my hair cut, where i get my hurrrr did all ladies work there. So this should be interesting. Ive gone to the same place for the last 4 or 5 years, some new faces, but all of them are very nice, and attentive. Last time i was in there i had the lady hitting on me, so we shall see how this time goes!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. The girl who cut my hair last time, i feel bad for her as she is a very attractive lady but her name is wretched, why ANYONE would name there girl Olga i have no idea .

    Anyways nothing really out of the ordinary happened,which in fairness i wasnt really looking for anything to happen, we werent really in a "social" setting so i didnt think anything of it, i did of course feel the "edge" again after application.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. I go to a spa type place to get my hair cut. The girl that usually cuts it just moved and now I've got a gay guy doing it. I won't be wearing 'mone soap going in there anymore.

    He cuts hair good, though. Doesn't matter to me.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I go to a spa type place to get my hair cut. The girl that usually cuts it just moved and now I've got a gay guy doing it. I won't be wearing 'mone soap going in there anymore.

    He cuts hair good, though. Doesn't matter to me.

    Nice! As long as you get a good haircut thats all that matters!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. I have a gay hairdresser too. Gota love him he is the best!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I go to a spa type place to get my hair cut. The girl that usually cuts it just moved and now I've got a gay guy doing it. I won't be wearing 'mone soap going in there anymore.

    He cuts hair good, though. Doesn't matter to me.
    yeah my hair dresser is gay too, but he is good guy it doesn't bother me. I actually used to sell him herb back in the day.lol

  12. Alright ladies n gents! Used the 'mone soap this week a couple times before heading the the girls house and one night before she came over to my house.

    She hasnt noticed the scent, nor that ive got anything on but she has changed her ways a bit. Not a TON but slightly. She has to be touching me, sitting next to me, or a combination, if not shes gotta make sure she is. Shes not an aggressive girl but she does know what she wants.

    Now i will say that one night we drank and i had used the soap prior in the shower. This was quite interesting, as stated above she is NOT an aggressive girl, but a combo of the soap and the alcohol i think made her into another person! It was a very fun experience as i hadnt seen that side of her. I asked her what had gotten into her and she said she didnt know, somethin about me just drove her wild. hahahah!

    Having said this, i must say i am a believer as she already thinks im very good looking and shes very attracted to me, so taking it that much further i didnt think would really be possible, but yet again RPN delivers!

    Ive got enough for probly like 4 or 5 more times id say. Stuff lasts really long!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Awesome log, bro !

    I had evening where I seemed to 'feel' the effects, presented in a greater Alpha Male feeling upon applying the soap and then receiving some 'extra' attention from various females around.. But when I went to the bars this Saturday, I didn't experience anything different . . No extra looks or acknowledgement . . no extra confidence, but more a social anxeity . . I will say this, though, I'm 'new' to the bar scene around here with my group of friends, so that most likely played a factor in my not feeling on-top-of-the-world..

    When you say you lather up on the soap and 'leave it on your skin' before showering off, how long do you wait ? I scrub my entire upper body, shoulders, neck and face with the soap; lather it up real good, and rub it in for about a minute, then leave it another 30 seconds before showering it off .. Does that sound sufficient ? Because I'm not noticing the scent beyond my shower .. ten minutes later, there's barely a hint of the scent even when I put my nose up against my skin. Hmm ?
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Awesome log, bro !

    I had evening where I seemed to 'feel' the effects, presented in a greater Alpha Male feeling upon applying the soap and then receiving some 'extra' attention from various females around.. But when I went to the bars this Saturday, I didn't experience anything different . . No extra looks or acknowledgement . . no extra confidence, but more a social anxeity . . I will say this, though, I'm 'new' to the bar scene around here with my group of friends, so that most likely played a factor in my not feeling on-top-of-the-world..

    When you say you lather up on the soap and 'leave it on your skin' before showering off, how long do you wait ? I scrub my entire upper body, shoulders, neck and face with the soap; lather it up real good, and rub it in for about a minute, then leave it another 30 seconds before showering it off .. Does that sound sufficient ? Because I'm not noticing the scent beyond my shower .. ten minutes later, there's barely a hint of the scent even when I put my nose up against my skin. Hmm ?

    I at first didnt notice much from my girl, noticed more from other people really. But it seems to have made a turn for the better. I beleive my girl also holds back a bit because we are "new" and she doesnt wanna freak me out i guess if she busts out the whips n chains ..

    I myself also dont notice a huge smell either really. I can smell it when i smell my skin or hands but its not like cologne where i move and i can smell it or where my girl notices. What i usualy do is lather it up nice, rub it in really well, especially on my neck, writs, behind ears etc. Let it sit while i wash and condition my hair and then rinse it off.

    I believe Dsade put varying amounts of the 'mone in each soap to really see what was an effective dose etc. So this may be why as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. Whattt I didnt get the invite?! Well Im here anyway
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  16. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Whattt I didnt get the invite?! Well Im here anyway
    Sorry broski!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. all is forgiven...now get some pusseh!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  18. Keep in mind (as 3clipse mentioned) that for some "inhibited" women, strong sexual urges given sudden free reign (and an extra turbo kick in the pants due to pheromones) can be frightening.

    Be patient with them, and encourage them to let their defense down. If they display any signs of increased arousal, flirtatiousness, playfulness, or straight up "throw you to the bed and ride you" behaviour - it needs to be reinforced by YOUR reaction and enouragement.

    In the end, it all comes down to chemical programming and reinforcement. We, as humans, just have the ability to program OURSELVES to obtain our desired automatic behaviours.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Keep in mind (as 3clipse mentioned) that for some "inhibited" women, strong sexual urges given sudden free reign (and an extra turbo kick in the pants due to pheromones) can be frightening.

    Be patient with them, and encourage them to let their defense down. If they display any signs of increased arousal, flirtatiousness, playfulness, or straight up "throw you to the bed and ride you" behaviour - it needs to be reinforced by YOUR reaction and enouragement.

    In the end, it all comes down to chemical programming and reinforcement. We, as humans, just have the ability to program OURSELVES to obtain our desired automatic behaviours.

    I agree completely, I typed out a huge post on my sidekick but it wouldn't post it.

    Long story short- My ex was very aggressive and knew what she liked wanted and when she wanted it she got it. Current girl very shy and laid back, waits for me to initiate most times etc.

    We have talked about this and giving it time and there's no rush. And the next morning after the "night of fun" I made sure to let her know how much I enjoyed that and how much I enjoyed seing her open up. She's slowly but surely coming around and told her to take alllll the time she needs!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    She's slowly but surely coming around and told her to take alllll the time she needs!
    Exactly...as long as it is within the next 10 minutes, take all the time you need.

    I'll wait. :::stares at second hand on watch:::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright ladies n gents! Used the 'mone soap this week a couple times before heading the the girls house and one night before she came over to my house.

    She hasnt noticed the scent, nor that ive got anything on but she has changed her ways a bit. Not a TON but slightly. She has to be touching me, sitting next to me, or a combination, if not shes gotta make sure she is. Shes not an aggressive girl but she does know what she wants.

    Now i will say that one night we drank and i had used the soap prior in the shower. This was quite interesting, as stated above she is NOT an aggressive girl, but a combo of the soap and the alcohol i think made her into another person! It was a very fun experience as i hadnt seen that side of her. I asked her what had gotten into her and she said she didnt know, somethin about me just drove her wild. hahahah!

    Having said this, i must say i am a believer as she already thinks im very good looking and shes very attracted to me, so taking it that much further i didnt think would really be possible, but yet again RPN delivers!

    Ive got enough for probly like 4 or 5 more times id say. Stuff lasts really long!
    Good deal, j!

    It's good to see that you've experienced a new dimension of fun in your realtionship with your girl. Great job on this log buddy.

    I look forward to hearing your future endeavours with renegade!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Exactly...as long as it is within the next 10 minutes, take all the time you need.

    I'll wait. :::stares at second hand on watch:::

    that's what im sayin! Haha

    Thanks J! Im excited to see where this goes from here, especialy since she's on the road to opening up even more!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    That is too funy!

    I've actually come close a few times!
    I came close to giving mine a lick..but pussied out. now i have none left
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  24. I delved into the world of Renegade on friday night, lathered myself up nicely with this lucious bar of pheremone goodness and headed to the girls place.

    Nothing was planned really, we just decided to have a couple drinks and hang at her place. I definately noted a more touchy feely aspect from her. as well as showing a little bit more affection. Really this surprises me a bit as i didnt think she really could, but i did note some changes like i said.

    One thing ive taken a mental note of is how she compliments my muscular look, what she likes about my muscles, stuff like that when ive used the soap. She will tell me from time to time she likes this or that, but i have noticed that when ive used the soap its almost a guaruntee!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. Ohhh, 3clipse, you're soooo muscly!

    I've had women tell me that I'm "bumpy" while running their hands over my shoulders/chest/traps. - I'm like, "Uh, thanks?"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mones for Moans (RPN Renegade soap)
    By Rough08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 12:01 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 03:28 PM
  3. The "Common Training Styles" sticky
    By Inzah Dude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 10:51 AM
  4. how do you become a member
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 01:11 PM
  5. How do you become a ....
    By bpdaddy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2002, 10:31 PM
Log in
Log in