GT's becoming a Renegade! 'Mone style!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I go to a spa type place to get my hair cut. The girl that usually cuts it just moved and now I've got a gay guy doing it. I won't be wearing 'mone soap going in there anymore.

He cuts hair good, though. Doesn't matter to me.
    yeah my hair dresser is gay too, but he is good guy it doesn't bother me. I actually used to sell him herb back in the day.lol

2. Alright ladies n gents! Used the 'mone soap this week a couple times before heading the the girls house and one night before she came over to my house.

She hasnt noticed the scent, nor that ive got anything on but she has changed her ways a bit. Not a TON but slightly. She has to be touching me, sitting next to me, or a combination, if not shes gotta make sure she is. Shes not an aggressive girl but she does know what she wants.

Now i will say that one night we drank and i had used the soap prior in the shower. This was quite interesting, as stated above she is NOT an aggressive girl, but a combo of the soap and the alcohol i think made her into another person! It was a very fun experience as i hadnt seen that side of her. I asked her what had gotten into her and she said she didnt know, somethin about me just drove her wild. hahahah!

Having said this, i must say i am a believer as she already thinks im very good looking and shes very attracted to me, so taking it that much further i didnt think would really be possible, but yet again RPN delivers!

Ive got enough for probly like 4 or 5 more times id say. Stuff lasts really long!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Awesome log, bro !

I had evening where I seemed to 'feel' the effects, presented in a greater Alpha Male feeling upon applying the soap and then receiving some 'extra' attention from various females around.. But when I went to the bars this Saturday, I didn't experience anything different . . No extra looks or acknowledgement . . no extra confidence, but more a social anxeity . . I will say this, though, I'm 'new' to the bar scene around here with my group of friends, so that most likely played a factor in my not feeling on-top-of-the-world..

When you say you lather up on the soap and 'leave it on your skin' before showering off, how long do you wait ? I scrub my entire upper body, shoulders, neck and face with the soap; lather it up real good, and rub it in for about a minute, then leave it another 30 seconds before showering it off .. Does that sound sufficient ? Because I'm not noticing the scent beyond my shower .. ten minutes later, there's barely a hint of the scent even when I put my nose up against my skin. Hmm ?
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

4. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Awesome log, bro !

I had evening where I seemed to 'feel' the effects, presented in a greater Alpha Male feeling upon applying the soap and then receiving some 'extra' attention from various females around.. But when I went to the bars this Saturday, I didn't experience anything different . . No extra looks or acknowledgement . . no extra confidence, but more a social anxeity . . I will say this, though, I'm 'new' to the bar scene around here with my group of friends, so that most likely played a factor in my not feeling on-top-of-the-world..

When you say you lather up on the soap and 'leave it on your skin' before showering off, how long do you wait ? I scrub my entire upper body, shoulders, neck and face with the soap; lather it up real good, and rub it in for about a minute, then leave it another 30 seconds before showering it off .. Does that sound sufficient ? Because I'm not noticing the scent beyond my shower .. ten minutes later, there's barely a hint of the scent even when I put my nose up against my skin. Hmm ?

I at first didnt notice much from my girl, noticed more from other people really. But it seems to have made a turn for the better. I beleive my girl also holds back a bit because we are "new" and she doesnt wanna freak me out i guess if she busts out the whips n chains ..

I myself also dont notice a huge smell either really. I can smell it when i smell my skin or hands but its not like cologne where i move and i can smell it or where my girl notices. What i usualy do is lather it up nice, rub it in really well, especially on my neck, writs, behind ears etc. Let it sit while i wash and condition my hair and then rinse it off.

I believe Dsade put varying amounts of the 'mone in each soap to really see what was an effective dose etc. So this may be why as well.

5. Whattt I didnt get the invite?! Well Im here anyway
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Whattt I didnt get the invite?! Well Im here anyway
    Sorry broski!

7. all is forgiven...now get some pusseh!

8. Keep in mind (as 3clipse mentioned) that for some "inhibited" women, strong sexual urges given sudden free reign (and an extra turbo kick in the pants due to pheromones) can be frightening.

Be patient with them, and encourage them to let their defense down. If they display any signs of increased arousal, flirtatiousness, playfulness, or straight up "throw you to the bed and ride you" behaviour - it needs to be reinforced by YOUR reaction and enouragement.

In the end, it all comes down to chemical programming and reinforcement. We, as humans, just have the ability to program OURSELVES to obtain our desired automatic behaviours.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Keep in mind (as 3clipse mentioned) that for some "inhibited" women, strong sexual urges given sudden free reign (and an extra turbo kick in the pants due to pheromones) can be frightening.

Be patient with them, and encourage them to let their defense down. If they display any signs of increased arousal, flirtatiousness, playfulness, or straight up "throw you to the bed and ride you" behaviour - it needs to be reinforced by YOUR reaction and enouragement.

In the end, it all comes down to chemical programming and reinforcement. We, as humans, just have the ability to program OURSELVES to obtain our desired automatic behaviours.

I agree completely, I typed out a huge post on my sidekick but it wouldn't post it.

Long story short- My ex was very aggressive and knew what she liked wanted and when she wanted it she got it. Current girl very shy and laid back, waits for me to initiate most times etc.

We have talked about this and giving it time and there's no rush. And the next morning after the "night of fun" I made sure to let her know how much I enjoyed that and how much I enjoyed seing her open up. She's slowly but surely coming around and told her to take alllll the time she needs!

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    She's slowly but surely coming around and told her to take alllll the time she needs!
    Exactly...as long as it is within the next 10 minutes, take all the time you need.

I'll wait. :::stares at second hand on watch:::

11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright ladies n gents! Used the 'mone soap this week a couple times before heading the the girls house and one night before she came over to my house.

She hasnt noticed the scent, nor that ive got anything on but she has changed her ways a bit. Not a TON but slightly. She has to be touching me, sitting next to me, or a combination, if not shes gotta make sure she is. Shes not an aggressive girl but she does know what she wants.

Now i will say that one night we drank and i had used the soap prior in the shower. This was quite interesting, as stated above she is NOT an aggressive girl, but a combo of the soap and the alcohol i think made her into another person! It was a very fun experience as i hadnt seen that side of her. I asked her what had gotten into her and she said she didnt know, somethin about me just drove her wild. hahahah!

Having said this, i must say i am a believer as she already thinks im very good looking and shes very attracted to me, so taking it that much further i didnt think would really be possible, but yet again RPN delivers!

Ive got enough for probly like 4 or 5 more times id say. Stuff lasts really long!
    Good deal, j!

It's good to see that you've experienced a new dimension of fun in your realtionship with your girl. Great job on this log buddy.

I look forward to hearing your future endeavours with renegade!

Legendary

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Exactly...as long as it is within the next 10 minutes, take all the time you need.

I'll wait. :::stares at second hand on watch:::

that's what im sayin! Haha

Thanks J! Im excited to see where this goes from here, especialy since she's on the road to opening up even more!

13. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    That is too funy!

I've actually come close a few times!
    I came close to giving mine a lick..but pussied out. now i have none left
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

14. I delved into the world of Renegade on friday night, lathered myself up nicely with this lucious bar of pheremone goodness and headed to the girls place.

Nothing was planned really, we just decided to have a couple drinks and hang at her place. I definately noted a more touchy feely aspect from her. as well as showing a little bit more affection. Really this surprises me a bit as i didnt think she really could, but i did note some changes like i said.

One thing ive taken a mental note of is how she compliments my muscular look, what she likes about my muscles, stuff like that when ive used the soap. She will tell me from time to time she likes this or that, but i have noticed that when ive used the soap its almost a guaruntee!

15. Ohhh, 3clipse, you're soooo muscly!

I've had women tell me that I'm "bumpy" while running their hands over my shoulders/chest/traps. - I'm like, "Uh, thanks?"

16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ohhh, 3clipse, you're soooo muscly!

I've had women tell me that I'm "bumpy" while running their hands over my shoulders/chest/traps. - I'm like, "Uh, thanks?"
    lol! i've had "you've got a new muscle"
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

17. There was one time a chick was laying on my chest while we were watching a movie and she kept switching positions and stuff and after a while she goes, "Your muscles make a really sucky pillow!"

Excuse me for not being a fat slob that you can use as a body pillow.

18. ^^^ awesome

I really wanna try this renegade sh1t out. Just droppn in to say Hey, clipse!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ohhh, 3clipse, you're soooo muscly!

Ive been told its hard to give me a massage because im so solid etc. Or that my arms are to hard and make a very hard pillow haha.

20. Im still very much running this log, i just havnt used the soap within the last few days.

Just want to make sure everyone knows im still updating etc. I plan on using the soap tonight and we will see how it works out!

21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im still very much running this log, i just havnt used the soap within the last few days.

Just want to make sure everyone knows im still updating etc. I plan on using the soap tonight and we will see how it works out!
    Wow...you don't bathe very often, do you?

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wow...you don't bathe very often, do you?

Only when necessary

Also tonight my girl and I along with a friend will be heading some of my families house tonight for a get togethor. The women usualy play games while the guys chill, watch sports, whatever, and i interact with a lot of people so this should be interesting.

23. Alright guys last night i hopped in the shower an applied renegade as usual!

Headed off to the fams house with my girl and a buddy.

The closest my girl got to me was in the car really as we were kind of doing our own thing so nothing to report on her but i will say that other people were more responsive, attentive, and respectful. I wonder what the distance of this stuff is. Like how close/far peopel can be for it to work.

Nothing crazy was noted really about last night but nobody was really in my personal area. I did note some more responsiveness like i stated above.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The closest my girl got to me was in the car really as we were kind of doing our own thing so nothing to report on her but i will say that other people were more responsive, attentive, and respectful. I wonder what the distance of this stuff is. Like how close/far peopel can be for it to work.

From what I have observed, about a 4 foot radius.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    From what I have observed, about a 4 foot radius.
    I was honestly thinking around the same distance. I will say i noticed one chick giving me googly moogly eyes, i have seen this chick before and she essentialy "eye ****ed" me the whole night the last time i saw her. Its interesting to see how people react with and without this stuff.

Dsade do you want me to start applying this everyday or are you cool with me applying this on certain occasions?

26. Alright guys, ill be giving a final review tonight after work. Finished the bar. Had some awesome encounters that ive noted and will write down in the log tonight, along with my final review.

27. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright guys, ill be giving a final review tonight after work. Finished the bar. Had some awesome encounters that ive noted and will write down in the log tonight, along with my final review.
    Pics or Negs.

28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Pics or Negs.
    Damnit! Knew i shoulda kept those pics!

Alright sorry i didnt update last night, was pretty stressed as my girls grandmother and father both got admitted to the hospital, so we were there for a good bit.

Anyways onto the final review and some things i noted while wear the 'mone soap.

About 2 weeks ago i went on a limo ride with the gf and her bestfriend and her bestfriends hubby along with some other poeple. Night was going well, not a huge amount of interaction as we were all busy looking at lights until the end when we were about to leave. I went to hug my girls bestfriend as she put her arms out, and then it happened.. She goes "OMG you smell amazing" leaned in again and hugged tighter and took a bigger whiff. I had NO cologne on, no nothing just deodorant and she wasnt sniffin my pits!

I hadnt really had someone make this big of a comment, now obviously i know she wasnt hitting on me or whatever but i thought it was pretty cool as this was 3 or 4 hours after using the soap.

That was the biggest thing that happened the last 3 or 4 uses. Other things to be noted were just more respect from guys as far as if they didnt know me it seemed like i automaticaly was given respect, more eye contact. Definately a little bit more from women in the smiles dept. or the eye ****in dept!

Final Review:
    I can definately see where this product would give you an "edge", its not a cure all nor is it marketted as that. It gets your foot in the door, makes you look more masculine, and more "primal" in a females eyes. Do they all want this? No, but a TON of them have no choice but to as its there instinct. I had a great time using this soap and examining everyones different reactions towards me. Dont remember ever once getting any hostility from a guy or guys, actualy quite the opposite.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or anything lemme know.

A huge thanks again to dsade/RPN for another standup product!

29. Awesome and complete review, Mr. 3

You have it nailed, pretty much - what the product is designed to and the level of effectiveness to expect.

Nothing will do the work for you, but much like everything else, without the right mindset from her AND you, nothing will happen anyway.

30. Fantastic review, josh!

Very honest and informative. Glad to see that renegade produced its intended effects for you overall.

Hope all is well with your GF's family as well.

Thanks again for the time and effort to do this for us buddy.

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Red's Done gone Renegade!
    By RedwolfWV in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 09:33 AM
  2. First 'Mone Experiment- Only One Interesting Note
    By methusaleh in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 10:50 PM