GT's becoming a Renegade! 'Mone style!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Oh that one is just way too easy...... LOL!
    the internet?

    i thought maybe some texts, perhaps

  2. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1989
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    33.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Naw.. meant that as a joke... As in reading "on the throne" I must be too tired lol.
  3. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just put in an order at nutra. Got me some Banish Soap, some Flawless, and of course some DCP.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Take 3 happened saturday night. Went to a bar for a friend of mines birthday, one of my close girl friends invited me an the lady out so we decided to see what it was about.

    Applied the 'mone soap about 30 mins prior to hitting the bar.

    Let me preface you with some of the people i encountered so you know what i was dealing with. I will also note any different reactions between me and said person.

    My girlfriend is usualy very touchy feely with me as ive stated before, very nice, friendly, laid back etc. I dont think a pheremone soap/cologne or whatever would affect her much, i could be wrong, but no matter what shes always close to me etc. The only thing she responds to is my cologne and she just says i smell so good she wants to jump my bones haha. She has not mentioned the different smell of the soap either.

    My girl "friend" the one that invited us out is for the most part the same way but i note changes in her behavior almost instantly. Her and her sister were out at the bar and we all met, i introduced my girl to them, gave them hugs etc. Her sister did an "OMG josh i havnt seen you in forever" type running and hugging me type thing. She was in and out of the room and was near me a little so to speak, wanted to talk but she just couldnt find the words i guess idk haha. Now my close friend was near me the whole night, we chatted, joked the usual. She was a little more touchy feely then usual but nothing crazy, when i left she did give me a huge hug and wouldnt let go.

    The girl who was having the birthday i have never met before, or seen, only talked to on the phone. Now this girl is where i seen the most from. Never met this girl in my life, she came up, was like "Ohhh so ur Josh", i of course shook my head yea, introduced my girl and the night went on. She couldnt keep her hands off me and my arms. You doin ok? Hows your girl? She ok? You havin a good time? The WHOLE night. I thought it was funny. If my girl wasnt there i would have been affraid at what might have ensued. I think she was DEFINATELY affected by the pheremones because she was SUPER friendly.

    There was also this crazy guy who was just being an idiot. This guy immediately knew the deal when he was introduced to me. Guy was cool but he knew his stance. Said a couple vulgar things talking to the group where i was, looked at me and then at my girl, appologized and was like i dont want your bf clockin me, hes got some big muscles. . What a tool. He kept tellin my girl to close her ears so he wouldnt affend me or her i guess idk. But i know he could definately tell who was the boss at that point.


    That was the night basicaly. Had a good time, the smoke filled room got to be to much after a while so we called it a night.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Just put in an order at nutra. Got me some Banish Soap, some Flawless, and of course some DCP.
    why is dcp on sale, u know the new dcp is tablet, but i heard they were gonna switch back to caps.
  6. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    why is dcp on sale, u know the new dcp is tablet, but i heard they were gonna switch back to caps.
    Im not sure why DCP is on sale and yes i know the new DCP is a tablet, and i read Dsade liked the tablet better then the capsule. It dont matter to me if it comes in a fluffy green pile of grass. if its DCP ill take it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im not sure why DCP is on sale and yes i know the new DCP is a tablet, and i read Dsade liked the tablet better then the capsule. It dont matter to me if it comes in a fluffy green pile of grass. if its DCP ill take it.
    It's o sale because nutra and I wanted to reward loyal customers that have been unable to get DCP due to supply issues.

    Sale is ending soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hmm....
    i just recently ordered 150 dollars of stuff so i cant for a while, im still finishing my first bottle of dcp.
  9. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Take 4 took place last night. I got home from the gym and me and the ladyfriend decided to see a movie and that id meet her up there. So i took a shower with the mone soap lathered it up nicely, worked it in and on my way i went.

    We got there and met up and she was her usual self until we got into the movies. Shes usualy very touchy feely anyways but she was way more kissy flirty then she usualy is, had her arm or head on my arm the whole night through the movie. Like i said she is very touchy feely with me but i did see improvement. She also didnt seem to want to let go when we were leaving.

    I myself feel a little bit more confident once i put the stuff on and breath it in a bit. Nothing crazy, but its there.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    but now DCP is 30 dollARS!
  11. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    but now DCP is 30 dollARS!

    Dooooo eet! Yea! Yea! Dooo eet!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Take 4 took place last night. I got home from the gym and me and the ladyfriend decided to see a movie and that id meet her up there. So i took a shower with the mone soap lathered it up nicely, worked it in and on my way i went.

    We got there and met up and she was her usual self until we got into the movies. Shes usualy very touchy feely anyways but she was way more kissy flirty then she usualy is, had her arm or head on my arm the whole night through the movie. Like i said she is very touchy feely with me but i did see improvement. She also didnt seem to want to let go when we were leaving.

    I myself feel a little bit more confident once i put the stuff on and breath it in a bit. Nothing crazy, but its there.

    AWWWW!!!!!!!
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    I myself feel a little bit more confident once i put the stuff on and breath it in a bit. Nothing crazy, but its there.
    This is becoming more and more apparent as one of the most potent effects, which I suspected.

    Good stuff.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    AWWWW!!!!!!!
    Ur makin me blushh!!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is becoming more and more apparent as one of the most potent effects, which I suspected.

    Good stuff.
    Yea for sure. It definately adds that "edge" per say.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry this isnt a huge log, but i really wanted to test the pheremone soap in certain situations and not just apply it like my regular soap.

    I did apply the soap today and will be getting my hair cut, where i get my hurrrr did all ladies work there. So this should be interesting. Ive gone to the same place for the last 4 or 5 years, some new faces, but all of them are very nice, and attentive. Last time i was in there i had the lady hitting on me, so we shall see how this time goes!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    The girl who cut my hair last time, i feel bad for her as she is a very attractive lady but her name is wretched, why ANYONE would name there girl Olga i have no idea .

    Anyways nothing really out of the ordinary happened,which in fairness i wasnt really looking for anything to happen, we werent really in a "social" setting so i didnt think anything of it, i did of course feel the "edge" again after application.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74319
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I go to a spa type place to get my hair cut. The girl that usually cuts it just moved and now I've got a gay guy doing it. I won't be wearing 'mone soap going in there anymore.

    He cuts hair good, though. Doesn't matter to me.
  19. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I go to a spa type place to get my hair cut. The girl that usually cuts it just moved and now I've got a gay guy doing it. I won't be wearing 'mone soap going in there anymore.

    He cuts hair good, though. Doesn't matter to me.

    Nice! As long as you get a good haircut thats all that matters!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have a gay hairdresser too. Gota love him he is the best!!
  21. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I go to a spa type place to get my hair cut. The girl that usually cuts it just moved and now I've got a gay guy doing it. I won't be wearing 'mone soap going in there anymore.

    He cuts hair good, though. Doesn't matter to me.
    yeah my hair dresser is gay too, but he is good guy it doesn't bother me. I actually used to sell him herb back in the day.lol
  22. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Alright ladies n gents! Used the 'mone soap this week a couple times before heading the the girls house and one night before she came over to my house.

    She hasnt noticed the scent, nor that ive got anything on but she has changed her ways a bit. Not a TON but slightly. She has to be touching me, sitting next to me, or a combination, if not shes gotta make sure she is. Shes not an aggressive girl but she does know what she wants.

    Now i will say that one night we drank and i had used the soap prior in the shower. This was quite interesting, as stated above she is NOT an aggressive girl, but a combo of the soap and the alcohol i think made her into another person! It was a very fun experience as i hadnt seen that side of her. I asked her what had gotten into her and she said she didnt know, somethin about me just drove her wild. hahahah!

    Having said this, i must say i am a believer as she already thinks im very good looking and shes very attracted to me, so taking it that much further i didnt think would really be possible, but yet again RPN delivers!

    Ive got enough for probly like 4 or 5 more times id say. Stuff lasts really long!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  23. Senior Member
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1168
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    26.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Awesome log, bro !

    I had evening where I seemed to 'feel' the effects, presented in a greater Alpha Male feeling upon applying the soap and then receiving some 'extra' attention from various females around.. But when I went to the bars this Saturday, I didn't experience anything different . . No extra looks or acknowledgement . . no extra confidence, but more a social anxeity . . I will say this, though, I'm 'new' to the bar scene around here with my group of friends, so that most likely played a factor in my not feeling on-top-of-the-world..

    When you say you lather up on the soap and 'leave it on your skin' before showering off, how long do you wait ? I scrub my entire upper body, shoulders, neck and face with the soap; lather it up real good, and rub it in for about a minute, then leave it another 30 seconds before showering it off .. Does that sound sufficient ? Because I'm not noticing the scent beyond my shower .. ten minutes later, there's barely a hint of the scent even when I put my nose up against my skin. Hmm ?
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  24. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Awesome log, bro !

    I had evening where I seemed to 'feel' the effects, presented in a greater Alpha Male feeling upon applying the soap and then receiving some 'extra' attention from various females around.. But when I went to the bars this Saturday, I didn't experience anything different . . No extra looks or acknowledgement . . no extra confidence, but more a social anxeity . . I will say this, though, I'm 'new' to the bar scene around here with my group of friends, so that most likely played a factor in my not feeling on-top-of-the-world..

    When you say you lather up on the soap and 'leave it on your skin' before showering off, how long do you wait ? I scrub my entire upper body, shoulders, neck and face with the soap; lather it up real good, and rub it in for about a minute, then leave it another 30 seconds before showering it off .. Does that sound sufficient ? Because I'm not noticing the scent beyond my shower .. ten minutes later, there's barely a hint of the scent even when I put my nose up against my skin. Hmm ?

    I at first didnt notice much from my girl, noticed more from other people really. But it seems to have made a turn for the better. I beleive my girl also holds back a bit because we are "new" and she doesnt wanna freak me out i guess if she busts out the whips n chains ..

    I myself also dont notice a huge smell either really. I can smell it when i smell my skin or hands but its not like cologne where i move and i can smell it or where my girl notices. What i usualy do is lather it up nice, rub it in really well, especially on my neck, writs, behind ears etc. Let it sit while i wash and condition my hair and then rinse it off.

    I believe Dsade put varying amounts of the 'mone in each soap to really see what was an effective dose etc. So this may be why as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371117
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Whattt I didnt get the invite?! Well Im here anyway
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  26. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Whattt I didnt get the invite?! Well Im here anyway
    Sorry broski!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371117
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    all is forgiven...now get some pusseh!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Keep in mind (as 3clipse mentioned) that for some "inhibited" women, strong sexual urges given sudden free reign (and an extra turbo kick in the pants due to pheromones) can be frightening.

    Be patient with them, and encourage them to let their defense down. If they display any signs of increased arousal, flirtatiousness, playfulness, or straight up "throw you to the bed and ride you" behaviour - it needs to be reinforced by YOUR reaction and enouragement.

    In the end, it all comes down to chemical programming and reinforcement. We, as humans, just have the ability to program OURSELVES to obtain our desired automatic behaviours.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  29. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Keep in mind (as 3clipse mentioned) that for some "inhibited" women, strong sexual urges given sudden free reign (and an extra turbo kick in the pants due to pheromones) can be frightening.

    Be patient with them, and encourage them to let their defense down. If they display any signs of increased arousal, flirtatiousness, playfulness, or straight up "throw you to the bed and ride you" behaviour - it needs to be reinforced by YOUR reaction and enouragement.

    In the end, it all comes down to chemical programming and reinforcement. We, as humans, just have the ability to program OURSELVES to obtain our desired automatic behaviours.

    I agree completely, I typed out a huge post on my sidekick but it wouldn't post it.

    Long story short- My ex was very aggressive and knew what she liked wanted and when she wanted it she got it. Current girl very shy and laid back, waits for me to initiate most times etc.

    We have talked about this and giving it time and there's no rush. And the next morning after the "night of fun" I made sure to let her know how much I enjoyed that and how much I enjoyed seing her open up. She's slowly but surely coming around and told her to take alllll the time she needs!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    She's slowly but surely coming around and told her to take alllll the time she needs!
    Exactly...as long as it is within the next 10 minutes, take all the time you need.

    I'll wait. :::stares at second hand on watch:::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  31. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright ladies n gents! Used the 'mone soap this week a couple times before heading the the girls house and one night before she came over to my house.

    She hasnt noticed the scent, nor that ive got anything on but she has changed her ways a bit. Not a TON but slightly. She has to be touching me, sitting next to me, or a combination, if not shes gotta make sure she is. Shes not an aggressive girl but she does know what she wants.

    Now i will say that one night we drank and i had used the soap prior in the shower. This was quite interesting, as stated above she is NOT an aggressive girl, but a combo of the soap and the alcohol i think made her into another person! It was a very fun experience as i hadnt seen that side of her. I asked her what had gotten into her and she said she didnt know, somethin about me just drove her wild. hahahah!

    Having said this, i must say i am a believer as she already thinks im very good looking and shes very attracted to me, so taking it that much further i didnt think would really be possible, but yet again RPN delivers!

    Ive got enough for probly like 4 or 5 more times id say. Stuff lasts really long!
    Good deal, j!

    It's good to see that you've experienced a new dimension of fun in your realtionship with your girl. Great job on this log buddy.

    I look forward to hearing your future endeavours with renegade!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  32. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Exactly...as long as it is within the next 10 minutes, take all the time you need.

    I'll wait. :::stares at second hand on watch:::

    that's what im sayin! Haha

    Thanks J! Im excited to see where this goes from here, especialy since she's on the road to opening up even more!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  33. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,303
    Rep Power
    49685
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    That is too funy!

    I've actually come close a few times!
    I came close to giving mine a lick..but pussied out. now i have none left
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  34. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I delved into the world of Renegade on friday night, lathered myself up nicely with this lucious bar of pheremone goodness and headed to the girls place.

    Nothing was planned really, we just decided to have a couple drinks and hang at her place. I definately noted a more touchy feely aspect from her. as well as showing a little bit more affection. Really this surprises me a bit as i didnt think she really could, but i did note some changes like i said.

    One thing ive taken a mental note of is how she compliments my muscular look, what she likes about my muscles, stuff like that when ive used the soap. She will tell me from time to time she likes this or that, but i have noticed that when ive used the soap its almost a guaruntee!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  35. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74319
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Ohhh, 3clipse, you're soooo muscly!

    I've had women tell me that I'm "bumpy" while running their hands over my shoulders/chest/traps. - I'm like, "Uh, thanks?"
  36. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,303
    Rep Power
    49685
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ohhh, 3clipse, you're soooo muscly!

    I've had women tell me that I'm "bumpy" while running their hands over my shoulders/chest/traps. - I'm like, "Uh, thanks?"
    lol! i've had "you've got a new muscle"
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  37. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74319
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    There was one time a chick was laying on my chest while we were watching a movie and she kept switching positions and stuff and after a while she goes, "Your muscles make a really sucky pillow!"

    Excuse me for not being a fat slob that you can use as a body pillow.
  38. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371117
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    ^^^ awesome

    I really wanna try this renegade sh1t out. Just droppn in to say Hey, clipse!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  39. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ohhh, 3clipse, you're soooo muscly!

    I've had women tell me that I'm "bumpy" while running their hands over my shoulders/chest/traps. - I'm like, "Uh, thanks?"

    Ive been told its hard to give me a massage because im so solid etc. Or that my arms are to hard and make a very hard pillow haha.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  40. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Im still very much running this log, i just havnt used the soap within the last few days.

    Just want to make sure everyone knows im still updating etc. I plan on using the soap tonight and we will see how it works out!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Red's Done gone Renegade!
    By RedwolfWV in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:33 AM
  2. First 'Mone Experiment- Only One Interesting Note
    By methusaleh in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 11:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in