millenniums....Ragnarok experience - AnabolicMinds.com

millenniums....Ragnarok experience

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

millenniums....Ragnarok experience

I emailed Millennium for a sample of CRE2 I believe it was. I got several more supplements in the mail with. So today I tried Ragnarok......Never heard of this stuff before. Usually I take Kre Akalyn by aaefx. I had eaten some frozen yogurt about 30 minutes before I took this stuff.

Taste wise it was beyond belief. Fruit punch and it similiar to v8s splash. I was sad when it was gone!! I waited about 30 minutes as the directions said so in the meantime I played around with the weights and got some warm ups in.

Throughout my workout I did not notice anything out of the ordinary. I had no tingles from the BA. The nitric Oxide.... I found some veins in my head popping out which startled me a bit. I hoped they wouldn't explode lol.

It could be that I don't respond much to NO which I found when I used NOXplode before. I only had a few instances where I near overworked myself on that and the rest of the time it made me sleepy.

The taste of this stuff was great but bodily I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. Maybe I need a few more times on it? I don't know but the taste sure was great.

I will be using the other samples they sent as well to see how that goes.

DEADn

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Did you take it on an empty stomach? Perhaps you needed to give it a bit more time to kick in, but I agree the taste is A+!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

I had eaten some frozen yogurt about 30 minutes earlier so it wasnt quite empty but I don't know that we could blame that for anything.

It could be that my system doesnt' respond to certain things. I didn't feel much when I did a tub of NOXplode and I did that on an empty stomach. Only had a handful of times when I did feel something. I have a few other tablets from this company I will be using and I will see how it goes with that.

Otherwise..the only supplements I really use is KA, whey protein, fish oil, and some multi vits.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

The taste is amazing. Caffeine-free Blue Raspberry's my fave. I don't really feel the BA flush from Rag alone either, but I supplement with additional bulk to put me at 6-8 grams throughout the course of a workout day. I have a hard time feeling any difference with creatine or NO precursors from any source... The profile is amazing, and allows me to simplify my Preworkout supplementation quite a bit.

I probably should change creatine sources again to see if I feel a difference...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ragnarok
    By JOKERXX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:13 PM
  2. Ragnarok - when available?
    By Rock Head in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:09 PM
  3. Ragnarok
    By rugger48 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 17