30 day STOCKED! review {Iron Lungz}

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30 day STOKED! review {Iron Lungz}

My 30 day STOKED! experience is over. I have been off of it for 6 days now. Initially, I was going to write the finale on the day that I actually finished the supplement; although, I felt it would be a good idea to see how my body reacts to its stoppage. Also, I linked up my log, but it is full of hot chicks, which can get in the way of reading. LOL - So I am giving my final impression in a new thread. This is totally unbiased, and straight-forward…

Pros:
- The thing that “stood” out (up really) the most about STOKED! was the intense boost in libido. (Very satisfied wife!)
- Next, the sense of an overall boost in my attitude/demeanor was a surprise for me. I really didn’t expect to feel as great as I did while using STOKED!
- My skin complexion was great through-out the 30 days. But, it was a tad oilier than usual.
- My nails seem to have been growing at a faster/stronger rate. That’s odd, really, because I have not seen this with anyone other than myself. If it is really because of STOKED!, then cool; if not, it’s still cool with me. But in my honest evaluation, I truly believe it was due to the resveratrol.

Cons:
- My skin was oilier than usual.
- Rosy palms. :D
- After each of my dosing, I would have a bit of a sour stomach. My AM dose was 30 minutes prior to breakfast (at first), and 30 minutes before going to bed. I changed the AM dose to about 5 minutes before breakfast half way through which alleviated the sourness. So it was really no big deal.

I’m pleased with the 30 days. I did not get any crazy strength/endurance gains, but I was not expecting to either. I was going to use the bottle that I purchased a few weeks ago to extend this for another 4 weeks, but decided to use it in-conjunction with my next post cycle therapy.
Overall, I am pleased and would definitely recommend STOKED! to my friends.

If I could, I would like to make a suggestion to Anabolic Innovations. While taking STOKED!, I would use 3-5mg of Melatonin at night with my PM dose. What I noticed is that when I awakened, I did not have one inclination of Melatonin sluggishness. As a matter of fact, I felt great! But, when I did not use the Melatonin at night, I did not experience the surprisingly alert and amped feeling when I awoke. Maybe there’s some synergy between STOKED! And Melatonin. * My suggestion - add 3mgs of Melatonin to half the bottle (PM dose) for an added synergy boost. Try it out and see what you guys think. I know I swear by it now.

A big thanks to Anabolic Innovations for sponsoring this run.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104617-iron-lungz-stoked.html

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice final review!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Iron....you're actually not the first person that mentioned faster growing nails either, lol...I never noticed that though.

Glad you liked it and thanks for sharing!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review ! I'm looking forward to stacking it with Act. Xtreme in a couple of weeks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I was going to do this too, but I ended up with Mass FX...which will be pretty sweet too!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great final review Iron Lungz!! I use my own custom blend of Resveratrol and Icariin for all of my PCT's. Huge libido boost! I also take Testofen with mine. And I also notice faster nail growth. Fingers and toes. My toe nails grow very fast and are incredibly huge! I could kill someone with those suckers if I didn't trim 'em for a few weeks! Kick 'em right in the jugular! ha ha Keep slamming those weights bro. (and the poon-tang!) :twisted:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Great review,.. good job!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's Stocked? :lol: jus playen

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I totally phucked up on the name. STOKED!, not STOCKED!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review buddy!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron and Trauma are my favorite avis right now :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Good Review, nice and simple.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good Review, nice and simple.
Thanks, Andrew! I have been a fan of PCS/STOKED since it was on the market. The great combo deal that you guys had on Nutra helped me to stock up for the future. :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awesome review bro!!!

how was body composition on it? did you notice you got leaner?