All the Prime in the world could not help me - AnabolicMinds.com

All the Prime in the world could not help me

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

All the Prime in the world could not help me

Let me just say this: I am in no way discrediting Prime, nor trying to dissuade anyone from using it. I just want to share my experience with you guys, and maybe let it be something to keep in mind. I went to the gym today half hearted. I got off work late, and was also on a part of town that was not close to the gym I workout at. Once I got off, I was thinking about just going home. At the last minute I changed my mind and went to the gym any way (not my usual one, and no workout partner either). Today was my chest/ triceps day. I started with flat DB’s 85 x 12. I knew I should not have come, while the weight was not heavy, it did not feel right. I shook it off, and did another set of 110 x 5 (forcing myself to workout). Then did another set 120 x 3 (I can usually do these for 6). I milled around the gym from machine to machine. After dragging from exercise to exercise, I decided to leave before I hurt myself. The point I am trying to make is, no matter what supp you take (prime included), if your mind is not to work out, we should probably listen to it. All the prime in the world could not get me into the workout session. I am not saying that Prime is not working, I am simply showing that there will be off days, and when they come, does not mean the supp is not working. We should also listen to the most awesome piece of engineering around….. our mind and body. I will say this much, the little I did, still have me feeling pumped. Let’s see what tomorrow brings. I will keep you guys posted.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Let me just say this: I am in no way discrediting Prime, nor trying to dissuade anyone from using it. I just want to share my experience with you guys, and maybe let it be something to keep in mind. I went to the gym today half hearted. I got off work late, and was also on a part of town that was not close to the gym I workout at. Once I got off, I was thinking about just going home. At the last minute I changed my mind and went to the gym any way (not my usual one, and no workout partner either). Today was my chest/ triceps day. I started with flat DB’s 85 x 12. I knew I should not have come, while the weight was not heavy, it did not feel right. I shook it off, and did another set of 110 x 5 (forcing myself to workout). Then did another set 120 x 3 (I can usually do these for 6). I milled around the gym from machine to machine. After dragging from exercise to exercise, I decided to leave before I hurt myself. The point I am trying to make is, no matter what supp you take (prime included), if your mind is not to work out, we should probably listen to it. All the prime in the world could not get me into the workout session. I am not saying that Prime is not working, I am simply showing that there will be off days, and when they come, does not mean the supp is not working. We should also listen to the most awesome piece of engineering around….. our mind and body. I will say this much, the little I did, still have me feeling pumped. Let’s see what tomorrow brings. I will keep you guys posted.
    The thread title suggested a different post content. In any case, you said it yourself: If you do not feel motivated to workout, and still do it, the experience and results will be mediocre. It is interesting, though, that you still felt results ("I will say this much, the little I did, still have me feeling pumped."), after all!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The thread title suggested a different post content. In any case, you said it yourself: If you do not feel motivated to workout, and still do it, the experience and results will be mediocre. It is interesting, though, that you still felt results ("I will say this much, the little I did, still have me feeling pumped."), after all!
    Yeah, the title is a little misleading.

It would have been a appropriate title if you you were at a naked militant lesbian convention looking for some action.

But as SM said - a crappy workout and you still got pumps happening!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I respect the fact that my title is a bit misleading. I apologize for that. My last sentence meant to imply that even with a mediocre workout, my muscles still felt pumped. All in all, I welcome your comments. I will try to pay better attention to my content and title relationship.

Similar Forum Threads

1. World Peace or World Freedom?
    By Dr. Lats in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:15 AM
  2. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM