The (prime)ation Of A Life Time

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Well first off I wana thank everyone who made PRIME possible, because it IS EASILY THE BEST NON HORMONAL SUPP IVE EVER TAKEN.

TRANING
I’m not really a body builder per say but on mi auxiliary days I practiced body building type lifts mostly just HIIT focusing on the intensity; again bigness was not a goal just brute strength!
M/W/F was core days bench, squat and clean followed by abs and other stretching type lifts
T/T where auxiliary I tried to get in as many lifts as i could concentrating on my back and lats.

DIET
I am on a modified version of the anabolic diet, which consisted of more carbs around my workouts.
Trust me i in no way will ever cut because I can get big and put on muscle vary easy and lose fat too, but i wont go into my theories or my practices.
I tried to shoot far as much protein, fat and cals i could eat every day, aiming for 3600-4000+ and eating every 3.5-4 hours
LIVER TABs
yeah a whole butt load of em talking bout 40-60 a day

Well here are my PrePRIME stats
6,1 168lb, 11.9% body fat
Bench 290x3
Clean 275x3
Squat 405x2

Some of my goals before starting PRIME
1) Gain as much muscle as possible
2) Lower body fat to achieve a leaner look
3) Increase power, strength and explosiveness in all lifts
4) Rep 300lb on the bar for bench
5) Make the 220 something guys look like pussys, because im put up the same or more weight than them!

////My thought starting PRIME\\\\
I have used Powerful and AP with great success, but i was seriously doubting the label claims and all the hype that was shooting up around this new product. I was following it from the beginning but was unsure if i wanted to buy it, I end up showing my girl friend and with out me knowing she bought me 4 bottle threw the IC release.
I was at home and i got a package and i opened it up in shock, I didn’t care i just got some free PRIME and i was going to put it to it limits!

//// My feelings on PRIME\\\\
From the first week I knew something was different, my body felt tighter and just ready to lift, it was like I was warmed up all the time.
My vascularity was really up, and my mood i just felt really good allthe time, nothing euphoric, just a sense of goodness

Ratings and thoughts

STRENGTH 10/10
OOOO yeah this is where PRIME really shined!!!!!
Bench 290x3 these are my old records
Clean 275x3
Squat 405x2
NEW
Bench 310x3
Clean 295X2
Squat 405 i did i 8x twice!! i have yet to max shooting for 470-480

One thing noted while on prime is i could never really find my limit, I just kept getting stronger and stronger!

ENDURANCE 10/10
I could pump set, after set, after set, and not even be tired.
I would bench max two days in a row because I was not sore or lost any strength day to day!!

RECOVERY 11/10!!!!!
I cant remember the last time i was sore!!!!:aargh:
The recovery is unreal, max on Monday and then again on Friday. I grew from each work out!
On my auxiliary days i would workout so hard then come home and workout on my total gym and feel like Chuck Norris doing to!

PUMP 9/10
Well the pump I got is kind of like the one from AP, its like it comes from inside the muscle, not like the bloat inflation from NO products. I did have some insane pumps, especially after my 20 rep squats, im takin bout full body pumps!! Same thing after cleans too.:aargh:

RECOMP 10/10
look at mi pix!!

///DOSING\\\
I played a lot with the dosing like 3x3 2x3 3x2 4x2 and I would up the dose when i knew that i was going to lift above what i could normally do. YES upping the dose DOES increase strength and endurance!!!
One thing I found out is how to control is the pump YES I know and how to keep it going all day long.
When i eat particularly red meat meals I like to eat a little bit maybe 1/4 of my meal and take my dose, then finish off my meal.
dosing this way by the time im done eating i would be pumped all over and my veins would be popping everywhere, not to mention the pump is not just a bloat this pump is caused by all of the nutrients being crammed into mi muscles!
Taking 2 caps 3x or 4x (spaced out) a day with high protein meals gave and sustained my body pumps all-day!

Times when i knew i was going to lift heavy i up my dose to 3x3 and holy crap your body just gets really tight and hard and I kind of got on edge a little bit but nothing like alpha male in your face.

On the weekends I tried 4 am and 4 pm and that was good I just made sure to eat more than usual in one sitting when takin 4 caps
I defiantly believe that the more protein and calls u eat with prime dictate your results.

SLEEP
I wouldnt say PRIME dirctly helpd me sleep BUT i did sleep very well i think thats because i was lifting mi ass off!!

FLEXATION
I thought this was BS to the max, but i cant really explain it, my body just felt really tight at times. like i was at work one time and i went in to the walk-in cooler and picked up a heavy box, i was like dam WTF i feel weird, i put the box down and did a crab pose. I did it again and again and again and was lost in flexing. i flexed every muscle i could and was squeezing every muscle super hard and before i knew i was sweating and JACKD!!
After i was flexing for about a good 5 mins a co-worker came in and was like what ru doing, i said watch this and flexed for him a couple of times(no homo) he was like man u are getting ripped!
This happing would accure about once a week it seemed, it would like build up(the tightness) and then i have to flex it out of me
yeah i know very weird but i liked it!!!

And now for my pics
POT PRIME STATS
6,1 184 9.6% body fat!!!!

the first is 1 week before starting PRIME

after 6 weeks

Nice title!~

Thank you for taking time out of your day to post a review. I'm sure there will be many questions to follow.

USPlabs PRIME just makes lifting exciting and I been playing around with a PRIME/P-SLIN log and it's on another level but PRIME is something special.

I'm not sure an other natural product can compete with PRIME...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
niiiice Bro! awesome results!

Thats def a great gain in LBM man, no fat on that bod!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
niiiice Bro! awesome results!

Thats def a great gain in LBM man, no fat on that bod!!

Fore sure most of the weight i gaind is in my legs, iam currently runnig 10.6 in the 100 meters!! i cut off all most a full second!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i would say that PRIME deffently helpd me produce more power outa the blocks. I incorperated PRIME with all of my speed traning, which at times i would be very sore, but not on PRIME i was seldemly sore so i was able to train more and more. I would usaly run hills 2 maby 3 times a week but on PRIME i freakwently run 3 or 4 hills a week

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
any body that has questions feel free to ask questions

Pace2

Awards
any body that has questions feel free to ask questions
Great progress! Did you notice any androgenic signs such as increased hair growth, libido or prostate enlargement (trouble urinating)?

What type of strength loss are people seeing when they discontinue PRIME?

Has anyone gotten bloodwork yet? I'm curious on lipids.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great progress! Did you notice any androgenic signs such as increased hair growth, libido or prostate enlargement (trouble urinating)?

What type of strength loss are people seeing when they discontinue PRIME?

Has anyone gotten bloodwork yet? I'm curious on lipids.
Lipids, for TRIB?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lipids, for TRIB?
Dude.... The more and more I see this the more and more I see complete ignorance to the herbal differences of Trib T and the Trib A that is in Prime.

I did an EXTENSIVE search across the internet searching for info on trib A and came across quite a bit more info on Trib T.... The info on Trib A that I could find though were only regarding the plant itself and basically nothing on its extracted saponins. BUT the differences in the plant are HUGE.

The tribulus family is extremely large, Trib T is a WEED of all things and can be found just about anywhere. Trib A on the other hand is a water residing plant, looking more like water caltrops, and grows in only very limited places, from what I could find india and southern china.... The differences in the plant growth and environments/local alone should show these two plants are hardly identical and only belong to the same genus. Comparing the two REALLY is like trying to compare Trib T Saponins and Icariin, Divanil, or Cissus Ketones.... all herbs with extremely different actions and properties.

The name tribulus is Extremely misleading given peoples limited knowledge on plants Kingdom, Orders, families, Sub families, Tribe, genus and species in general and think Trib is trib.... Trib is no more trib then an Orange is a Grapefuit or a Lime, or a lemon or a kumquat.... all VERY different species in their own right but all part of the Citrus Genus in the Citreae tribe, Aurantioideae subfamily and Rutaceae family.... the branches of the plant world stretch VERY widely and end results can be very different plants with very different properties and chemical make ups within each plant.

with this in mind heres all the different Trib species, only one so far (before now) has been widely used for extraction of its saponins and use in herbal supplementation, whos to say none of these others are even more potent then the TWO now used (Trib T and now Trib A)....

T. acanthococcus · T. adelacanthus · T. adscendens · T. affinis · T. alacranensis · T. alatus · T. albus · T. angustifolius · T. angustifolius var. angustifolius · T. angustifolius var. clementii · T. aquaticus · T. arabicus · T. arvensis · T. astrocarpus · T. bicolor · T. bimucronatus · T. bimucronatus inermis · T. bimucronatus subsp. inermis · T. bimucronatus var. bispinulosus · T. bimucronatus var. inermis · T. bispinulosus · T. brachystylis · T. brasiliensis · T. bricchetii · T. californicus · T. cistoides (Burrnut) · T. cistoides f. anacanthus · T. cistoides var. anacanthus · T. cistoides var. arenicola · T. cistoides var. galapagensis · T. cristatus · T. curvicarpus · T. cystoides · T. decolor · T. dimidiatus · T. dubescens · T. eichleranus · T. eichlerianus · T. erectus · T. eriostemon · T. excrucians · T. fisheri · T. forrestii · T. gilletii · T. grandiflorus · T. gussonei · T. hirsuta · T. hirsutus · T. hispidus · T. homalococcus · T. homalococcus var. alifer · T. homalococcus var. homalococcus · T. homalococcus var. typicus · T. humifusus · T. hystrix · T. incanus · T. inermis · T. intermedius · T. kaiseri · T. kotschyanus · T. lanatus · T. lanuginosus · T. lanuginosus var. orientalis · T. leptophyllus · T. longipetalus · T. longipetalus pterophorus · T. longipetalus subsp. pterophorus · T. longipetalus var. macropterus · T. longipetalus var. mollis · T. macranthus · T. macrocarpus · T. macropodus · T. macropterus · T. macropterus var. arabicus · T. macropterus var. collenetteae · T. macropterus var. mollis · T. maximus · T. megistopterus · T. megistopterus pterocarpus · T. megistopterus subsp. pterocarpus · T. micans · T. microcephalus · T. micrococcus · T. minutus · T. mollis · T. moluccanus · T. murex · T. muricatus · T. occidentalis · T. ochroleucus · T. omanense · T. omanense var. yemenense · T. orientalis · T. parvispinus · T. parvispinus var. intermedius · T. pechuelii · T. pentandrus · T. pentandrus var. acanthopterus · T. pentandrus var. bimucronatus · T. pentandrus var. macropterus
Tribulus cistoides (Burrnut, Caltrop, Goats Head, Jamaican Feverplant, Nohu, Nohuhohu, Puncture Vine)
Tribulus aquaticus
Data Use Agreement - GBIF Portal

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I can endorse what the OP stated on how he felt after taking prime. I did a very intense bench workout the first day I took prime, and I was questioning myself, because I did not feel any fatigue or soreness. Now when I workout I have to be conscious not to over train. I still feel tight and pumped after my workout on friday (today is sunday, and worked tri/bi on friday). I can't wait for week three (this is supposed to be the ultimate week that prime really kicks in). I will post some details soon. I am keeping a journal in Microsoft Office Journal)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well first off I wana thank everyone who made PRIME possible, because it IS EASILY THE BEST NON HORMONAL SUPP IVE EVER TAKEN.
This might have been in your log, but could you elaborate (or direct me) to what other non-hormonal's you've used in the past?

Also poops, There's also the Tribulus Alatus used in T-Bol, a 3rd Tribulus product currently used. That's all I know of. I wouldn't be surprised if USP's researchers aren't looking into some of the other species as well!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This might have been in your log, but could you elaborate (or direct me) to what other non-hormonal's you've used in the past?

Also poops, There's also the Tribulus Alatus used in T-Bol, a 3rd Tribulus product currently used. That's all I know of. I wouldn't be surprised if USP's researchers aren't looking into some of the other species as well!
ORLY??? nice find!

Makes me want to try that out now just to compare and see what it has to offer....

I too hope USPL is exploring some other species and their possible uses.... among other plants altogether, its awesome what can be done with the right plants, build muscle, help heal joints....... trip balls.... lol.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Nice job,... keep it up!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
God any videos of your lifts?
i will try as i can only do 30 sec at a time and i wana show u guys my 20rep squats

!
drive/rpm
50% cissus a few times at 1.5-2.5g a day
AP/P-SLIN
AA in bulk
JP8

but also i have a MASS FX MS on here when i ran drive/rpm and AP

Used
IGF-2
R4W
powerFULL
Geranium cap fromNP

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

TRANING
I’m not really a body builder per say but on mi auxiliary days I practiced body building type lifts mostly just HIIT focusing on the intensity; again bigness was not a goal just brute strength!
M/W/F was core days bench, squat and clean followed by abs and other stretching type lifts
T/T where auxiliary I tried to get in as many lifts as i could concentrating on my back and lats.

DIET
I am on a modified version of the anabolic diet, which consisted of more carbs around my workouts.
Trust me i in no way will ever cut because I can get big and put on muscle vary easy and lose fat too, but i wont go into my theories or my practices.
I tried to shoot far as much protein, fat and cals i could eat every day, aiming for 3600-4000+ and eating every 3.5-4 hours
LIVER TABs
yeah a whole butt load of em talking bout 40-60 a day

Well here are my PrePRIME stats
6,1 168lb, 11.9% body fat
Bench 290x3
Clean 275x3
Squat 405x2

Some of my goals before starting PRIME
1) Gain as much muscle as possible
2) Lower body fat to achieve a leaner look
3) Increase power, strength and explosiveness in all lifts
4) Rep 300lb on the bar for bench
5) Make the 220 something guys look like pussys, because im put up the same or more weight than them!

////My thought starting PRIME\\\\
I have used Powerful and AP with great success, but i was seriously doubting the label claims and all the hype that was shooting up around this new product. I was following it from the beginning but was unsure if i wanted to buy it, I end up showing my girl friend and with out me knowing she bought me 4 bottle threw the IC release.
I was at home and i got a package and i opened it up in shock, I didn’t care i just got some free PRIME and i was going to put it to it limits!

//// My feelings on PRIME\\\\
From the first week I knew something was different, my body felt tighter and just ready to lift, it was like I was warmed up all the time.
My vascularity was really up, and my mood i just felt really good allthe time, nothing euphoric, just a sense of goodness

Ratings and thoughts

STRENGTH 10/10
OOOO yeah this is where PRIME really shined!!!!!
Bench 290x3 these are my old records
Clean 275x3
Squat 405x2
NEW
Bench 310x3
Clean 295X2
Squat 405 i did i 8x twice!! i have yet to max shooting for 470-480

One thing noted while on prime is i could never really find my limit, I just kept getting stronger and stronger!

ENDURANCE 10/10
I could pump set, after set, after set, and not even be tired.
I would bench max two days in a row because I was not sore or lost any strength day to day!!

RECOVERY 11/10!!!!!
I cant remember the last time i was sore!!!!:aargh:
The recovery is unreal, max on Monday and then again on Friday. I grew from each work out!
On my auxiliary days i would workout so hard then come home and workout on my total gym and feel like Chuck Norris doing to!

PUMP 9/10
Well the pump I got is kind of like the one from AP, its like it comes from inside the muscle, not like the bloat inflation from NO products. I did have some insane pumps, especially after my 20 rep squats, im takin bout full body pumps!! Same thing after cleans too.:aargh:

RECOMP 10/10
look at mi pix!!

///DOSING\\\
I played a lot with the dosing like 3x3 2x3 3x2 4x2 and I would up the dose when i knew that i was going to lift above what i could normally do. YES upping the dose DOES increase strength and endurance!!!
One thing I found out is how to control is the pump YES I know and how to keep it going all day long.
When i eat particularly red meat meals I like to eat a little bit maybe 1/4 of my meal and take my dose, then finish off my meal.
dosing this way by the time im done eating i would be pumped all over and my veins would be popping everywhere, not to mention the pump is not just a bloat this pump is caused by all of the nutrients being crammed into mi muscles!
Taking 2 caps 3x or 4x (spaced out) a day with high protein meals gave and sustained my body pumps all-day!

Times when i knew i was going to lift heavy i up my dose to 3x3 and holy crap your body just gets really tight and hard and I kind of got on edge a little bit but nothing like alpha male in your face.

On the weekends I tried 4 am and 4 pm and that was good I just made sure to eat more than usual in one sitting when takin 4 caps
I defiantly believe that the more protein and calls u eat with prime dictate your results.

SLEEP
I wouldnt say PRIME dirctly helpd me sleep BUT i did sleep very well i think thats because i was lifting mi ass off!!

FLEXATION
I thought this was BS to the max, but i cant really explain it, my body just felt really tight at times. like i was at work one time and i went in to the walk-in cooler and picked up a heavy box, i was like dam WTF i feel weird, i put the box down and did a crab pose. I did it again and again and again and was lost in flexing. i flexed every muscle i could and was squeezing every muscle super hard and before i knew i was sweating and JACKD!!
After i was flexing for about a good 5 mins a co-worker came in and was like what ru doing, i said watch this and flexed for him a couple of times(no homo) he was like man u are getting ripped!
This happing would accure about once a week it seemed, it would like build up(the tightness) and then i have to flex it out of me
yeah i know very weird but i liked it!!!

And now for my pics
POT PRIME STATS
6,1 184 9.6% body fat!!!!

the first is 1 week before starting PRIME

after 6 weeks

Why a black and white picture than switch to color? Just curious.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Why a black and white picture than switch to color? Just curious.

because thats the photo that was takin for me
and i never pland to do befor after pics these just happin to be close to the time i took prime

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
Ive got two bottles of prime coming in tomorrow, and think im gonna do M-F workout days (prime days) and sat and sun off (no prime days). Any reccomendations on dosages (when, how many, etc. etc.)? 99.9999999% of the time, i have an out of this world tolerance for just about anything, and if I dont right away, I aquire near-immunity within a small amount of usage...thus I was thinking I would take 9 a day. Suggestions?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Ive got two bottles of prime coming in tomorrow, and think im gonna do M-F workout days (prime days) and sat and sun off (no prime days). Any reccomendations on dosages (when, how many, etc. etc.)? 99.9999999% of the time, i have an out of this world tolerance for just about anything, and if I dont right away, I aquire near-immunity within a small amount of usage...thus I was thinking I would take 9 a day. Suggestions?

well i respond to everything
but u look a little bigger than me, and NO dont play with the doseing unless u can afford it, just remeber to eat alot and lift till compleate exhustion, one thing i like about PRIME is i would workout harder evryday and i got bigger but most of allot dont count on gaining alot of mass/size
for me PRIME gvae me great recovery/strength/power/hardness!!!/and recopm!!

also i did 9 some times more a day and i dose every 3to4to5 hours and ate alot of protien with it it gave me more pumps this way. but i only dosed that high if i was doing extra speed training or lifting close to my maxs, it really made the differnace then.

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
well i respond to everything
but u look a little bigger than me, and NO dont play with the doseing unless u can afford it, just remeber to eat alot and lift till compleate exhustion, one thing i like about PRIME is i would workout harder evryday and i got bigger but most of allot dont count on gaining alot of mass/size
for me PRIME gvae me great recovery/strength/power/hardness!!!/and recopm!!

also i did 9 some times more a day and i dose every 3to4to5 hours and ate alot of protien with it it gave me more pumps this way. but i only dosed that high if i was doing extra speed training or lifting close to my maxs, it really made the differnace then.
word thanks for the advice homie, i can only hope for the kind of results it seems u got, nice gains brah

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
How much of this would you contribute to the 40-60 LIVER TAB PILLS A DAY?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
How much of this would you contribute to the 40-60 LIVER TAB PILLS A DAY?
lol that and at least 100mg of pure 100% unrefined BS every hour of every day. I'm sorry that body cannot do that weight, and until there is a video of something other than half reps, i'm not gunna be calling this guy RaptorJesus anytime soon.:fool2:

bubble boy

Awards
Nice title!~

Thank you for taking time out of your day to post a review. I'm sure there will be many questions to follow.

USPlabs PRIME just makes lifting exciting and I been playing around with a PRIME/P-SLIN log and it's on another level but PRIME is something special.

I'm not sure an other natural product can compete with PRIME...

Any thoughts on Prime/Phytotest stack vs. Prime/P-slin?

Any thoughts on Prime/Phytotest stack vs. Prime/P-slin?
I would go PRIME/AP all the way.

PRIME significantly increase appetite and work capacity and recovery all which need food to fuel the growth,

Anabolic Pump stuff glucse(carbs) and Amino Acids(protein) into muscle cells creating a highly anabolic enviroment ideal for protein synthesis(building muscle) while blocking glucose from fat cells(burn fat).

I call this the Food Pump because you FEEL it happening.

I go with AP over Pslin because you can take AP with 3-5 meals a day. You b build up to the dosing with AP but you start with 2 a day and slowly add.

3 AP is ideal...basically creates the post workout window of opportunity around the clock...