Testofen, 1-carboxy, resveratrol---feeling AMAZING!!:aargh:

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

Testofen, 1-carboxy, resveratrol---feeling AMAZING!!:aargh:

OK, so last week when NP was having that huge sale I decided to pick up on some of the sale items, which included the bulk testofen. Since then, I have been running it along with 1-Carboxy, and Resveratrol as follows:

2.5grams testofen/day
    1.2grame resveratrol/day
    800mg 1-carboxy before bed/day

I must say I am feel absolutely magnificent. Great piece of mind. I mean, I normally feel really good, but since starting this new stack I feel like I am 15 again. Absolutely astounding.

On a side note, something I am sure most of you will be curious about, it has been a powerhouse in the sex department. Like I said, I feel like I am 15 again. As well, seminal volume has exploded!!!(excuse the pun, lol) I always wake up with morning wood, and get random wood throughout the day. This is all in addition to the great mental effects. I must say that I am very happy nutra had that sale. Were it not for the sale, I may have never experienced the miracle that is testofen.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wow i keep hearing the raving reviews on testofen but i never bought it, i did try fenotest which i think is the same.

How long have you been on this and how are you breaking up the doses? method of taking? Smelling like maple syrup yet?
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    OK, so last week when NP was having that huge sale I decided to pick up on some of the sale items, which included the bulk testofen. Since then, I have been running it along with 1-Carboxy, and Resveratrol as follows:

2.5grams testofen/day
    1.2grame resveratrol/day

I must say I am feel absolutely magnificent. Great piece of mind. I mean, I normally feel really good, but since starting this new stack I feel like I am 15 again. Absolutely astounding.

On a side note, something I am sure most of you will be curious about, it has been a powerhouse in the sex department. Like I said, I feel like I am 15 again. As well, seminal volume has exploded!!!(excuse the pun, lol) I always wake up with morning wood, and get random wood throughout the day. This is all in addition to the great mental effects. I must say that I am very happy nutra had that sale. Were it not for the sale, I may have never experienced the miracle that is testofen.

1-carboxy also lowers prolactin that increases sex drive..
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    true but i think the added boost was the testofen considering he was already using the 1carboxy...prob a combo of all, nice stack!

What kind of reservatrol are you using with that? I light dose of 6bromo would be a nice addition.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Testofen, is awesome for freeing up test, and has been used in a study i read to increase semen volume, plus add the anti prolactin effects of 1-carboxy, and the testosterone stimulating properties of reservatrol, nice stack, keep us updated.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

hahaha, I dont smell like maple ssyrup yet. I am sweating a lot more profusely though. lol. I am dosing it ~800mg with morning meal, afternoon meal, and super. The powder tastes horrible so I use 50% concentration lemon juice to kill the aftertaste. I put a gulp of the lemon juice in my mouth, blast the powder back, and then chase it with the remaining diluted lemon juice. It works pretty good and there isn't any horrible after taste. I find the lemon juice trick works with pretty much any horrible tasting bulk powder.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

I am just using bulk some bulk resveratrol i have kicking around.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    The carboxy is good stuff for sure. I have always had sleeping problems. Even when I was really little I suffered from night terrors and everything, really must have drove my parents mad. lol. Anyways, it seems once adolescense hit the night terrors stopped but now I just find it hard to sleep period. Two years ago, I even went close to 3 months without a wink of sleep. Anyways, 1-carboxy deffinately seems to help me catch some z's. It just seems to have a calming affect, which allows me to fall asleep. I have also always had puffy nips, not gyno, just puffy. This must have been caused by high prolactin because since starting 1-carboxy my nips have become alot less puffy. Anyways, it really is some awsome stuff and i will continue to use it for a long time.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

I have only been on the testofen for like 9 days. For me it def kicked in fast...
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.54%

I've been reading good things about this stuff. I just got some gse and testofen today, maybe I'll run a log. To escape the taste try parachuting, this is how I take my bulk powders.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by TOYFORDOLET View Post
    I've been reading good things about this stuff. I just got some gse and testofen today, maybe I'll run a log. To escape the taste try parachuting, this is how I take my bulk powders.
    gse?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    gse?
    grape seed extract
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

grape seed extract
    i c. thanks.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.54%

I'm thinking there may be some synergy with the mild AI properties of gse stacked with testofen.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

2.5grams testofen/day
    1.2grame resveratrol/day

nice stack

I may try it after I come off my Sunami/Cissus/Reduction cycle.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.6%

Are they still selling this stuff in bulk form?
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by scottyc33 View Post
    Are they still selling this stuff in bulk form?
    not at nutraplanet.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. EGGS!!!!!!!!! :aargh:
    By nonidentity in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 03:38 AM
  2. Trying to do DC with limited equipment....Aargh!!!
    By waynaferd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 10:00 PM
  3. resveratrol or TRANS-resveratrol
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 11:10 PM
  4. Testofen...Testofen...1,2,3...Is this thing on?
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 03:51 PM
  5. resveratrol amount of trans-resveratrol?
    By rkretz in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 03:10 AM