Prime Final Review - 5 Week Usage

Cerberus

Awards
No pimping, no bs, just straight to the point and my experiences. Sorry if this bores you.

Week 1: No strength enhancement
Week 2: No strength enhancement - increase white heads on face
Week 3: Slight strength enhancement - continued white heads on face
Week 4: Slight strength enhancement - continued white heads on face
Week 5: nothing noticeable
Week 6: finished - wednesday white heads were gone.

Again, there was strength increases in weight or reps every week, but it was at the rate that I expect through my progressions. 1 rep every week, or able to go 2.5 to 5lbs on exercises.

Dosage:
6 capsules / day, every day. 2 AM, 2 2:00-3:00, 2 7:00-9:00

Hope this product works out for other people. Too bad I bought 3 bottles.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thanks for taking the time to review this.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
What about your body did u see any changes in the mirrior
how did u feel, and as for your white heads wat was you diet like and how well do u take care of your face? Did u think that u may have done anything to cause more WH on your face? Or ru sure that PRIME caused all the whites heads

Cerberus

Awards
What about your body did u see any changes in the mirrior
how did u feel, and as for your white heads wat was you diet like and how well do u take care of your face? Did u think that u may have done anything to cause more WH on your face? Or ru sure that PRIME caused all the whites heads
I've battled acne (cysts, white heads) for 14 years. I've been treating it for 14 years as well. I've been on anti-biotics, creams, sprays, masks, etc.

After 12 1/2 years, I found what works (with the help of a very smart derm):

AM: Gentle wash (using Paula's Choice cleanser), then apply BHA %2 solution, wait 15 minutes, then apply liberal amount of BP 2.5% all over my face.

If I workout, in the afternoon, I'll re-do the regimen above.

PM: Gentle wash, then apply .03% Differin Gel

Been clear for 1 1/2 years now. So yes, I take care of my face, and I know what I'm tolerable too as well. For instance, with my runs in the past with Havoc, I did not break out one bit. So yes, I'm absolutely sure PRIME caused my breakout.

I was more full from my diet. When I started PRIME, I was 2 weeks into my diet, and the 3rd week, my calories got pushed up again. I was taking in 20500 calories across the week.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
AM: Gentle wash (using Paula's Choice cleanser), then apply BHA %2 solution, wait 15 minutes, then apply liberal amount of BP 2.5% all over my face.

If I workout, in the afternoon, I'll re-do the regimen above.

PM: Gentle wash, then apply .03% Differin Gel
this is my life saver. if it wasnt for this at night everyday..my forehead would be a mess.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Today I finished my bottle of Prime!
Mass was very noticable. Much fuller = Dense mass is good.
Strength increase was very little. reps increased though due mostly to stamina.
Stamina - went up a good amount.
Hardness was great with this. I enjoyed it overall. I think I expected more though. but i did gain 8lbs total. but i was also on some Ether tabs and DTH with it. a solid run.
Sleep increased too which was a plus!
I give it a 7.5 overall.