Universal Intra-Aid.....

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
:cool:putting it to the test!!!

I have like many others,tried other intra workout supplements.Some of those were alright at best,one or two were VERY good.Being a long time supporter/fan of universal supplements I had to give this a try. I am a big proponent of intra workout supplementation,pretty much since it became a bigger aspect of supplementation/training.
Cannot go wrong w the profile and I am def. High on some wazy maize starch/other carbs intra workout.

so let's do this...

one full scoop during quads/hams/calves/forearms and biceps tonight!

will let all know how it is!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see what your reactions are.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
There has been only one other supplement I have taken well two if you want to get technical,that I have taken intra workout.So needless to say I am pretty excited for this one!

btw one of them was/is eaa stack watermelon/gatorade powder.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
why wouldn't you want to post pix to support your log DrK?

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
I wasn't told it was required

I usually haven't in many of my other logs and no one seemed to mind

is anyone else throwing pics up?

you should know I don't have a problem throwing pics up,im doing the show.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ya i know your doing the show but before pix are fun to compare to after pix....they really add a little extra especially to a log.
i do pix in 90% of my logs and i know alot of people who do as well.
just a thought

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed DrZ. No pics are required. If you feel like adding them, great!

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
subbin in for the ride bud.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
thanks for stopping by!

took my first serving last night.Mixed it with 20 oz of ice cold water.I started to take a couple sips as I arrived at the gym.

First of all the smell is real sweet! I mean literally! then again that is what Blue Raspberry is all about!

the mixing went pretty well! I have plenty of experience now with waxy maize type products and it went as well as planned!

now for the taste....with 20 oz of ice cold water it was.....
REFRESHING! right up my alley! sweet but light,I can see why many are trying different mixing options.This product can be very versatile,I can tell already.The flavor is nice,just nice to have options just to chance once in a while.
I will let all know when I try some different things.
for now 20 oz ice cold water it is!

training session went well and I look foward to giving a go again tomorrow night!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
thanks for stopping by!

took my first serving last night.Mixed it with 20 oz of ice cold water.I started to take a couple sips as I arrived at the gym.

First of all the smell is real sweet! I mean literally! then again that is what Blue Raspberry is all about!

the mixing went pretty well! I have plenty of experience now with waxy maize type products and it went as well as planned!

now for the taste....with 20 oz of ice cold water it was.....
REFRESHING! right up my alley! sweet but light,I can see why many are trying different mixing options.This product can be very versatile,I can tell already.The flavor is nice,just nice to have options just to chance once in a while.
I will let all know when I try some different things.
for now 20 oz ice cold water it is!

training session went well and I look foward to giving a go again tomorrow night!

Yea don't be afraid to experiment with it D. Use more water, mix it with EAA Stack or EAA Nitro or Torrent, whatever. Also, many of us will use 2 scoops during extra intense training sessions.

Hg

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
totally reminds me of those blue raspberry slush puppies I had as a kid!

anyway going to use two scoops intra workout tonight.

One of the other intra workout supplements that I have used has about 30 g carbs in it and I only bought one bottle,but it was ok.I like 15-20,so we will see how two scoops works out for tonights training session!

which is as follows......

Chest,shoulders,back thickness,back width, and triceps!

that's all for now!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I definitely prefer the slushies. Have you noticed any impacts on your workouts?

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
slightly more endurance and less fatigue by the end of the workout.I am 100% sure that will only improve more and more as I use the product.

I already have a few mixing options that I want to try later next week,I will keep everyone updated.

I am going to move to 2 scoops during training and one on non workout days to keep the beta alanine in my system at peak levels.

have a good weekend all!

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
for a little while.I haven't been a real advocate until recently.They are VERY low everywhere and it's so easy and you feel good because you are doing a good deed,a very good deed imo.I give every few months.
Thanks for taking a notice and stopping by!

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
lol that was pretty good.
funny that this has come up as I can give again next month!

anyway.......... Im enjoying the product as expected.
2 scoops all through the training session worked out real nice.20 oz of ice cold water and 2-3 ice cubes and Shake it for a good 15-20 and I am all set!

Recovery and endurance is different already.While I am still young,I have been at this for a little bit.I know what is working and what is not for the most part.

What has me the most excited is that if you don't take this at all except on training days,it will last you a while!

I am taking half scoop or so on non training days though.
Anyway,I think myself and others using this product will really see it shine after a couple weeks or so!

No stomach discomfort so far! I know some may be concerned with this due to the fact of the carbs intra workout,so far so good!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
lol that was pretty good.
funny that this has come up as I can give again next month!

anyway.......... Im enjoying the product as expected.
2 scoops all through the training session worked out real nice.20 oz of ice cold water and 2-3 ice cubes and Shake it for a good 15-20 and I am all set!

Recovery and endurance is different already.While I am still young,I have been at this for a little bit.I know what is working and what is not for the most part.

What has me the most excited is that if you don't take this at all except on training days,it will last you a while!

I am taking half scoop or so on non training days though.
Anyway,I think myself and others using this product will really see it shine after a couple weeks or so!

No stomach discomfort so far! I know some may be concerned with this due to the fact of the carbs intra workout,so far so good!

It's a value for sure bro. 25 servings and if you compare the cost of a serving to that of an energy drink or a carbo drink at the gym (both of which are vastly inferior to IA) then the value really shines through.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I agree give blood as much as possible. They always grab my arms and love the veins... they are always shocked when they see them running wild.

Glad to hear about your endurance/recovery as well :thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Notorious Box!

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
yea last time the lady looks at my right arm and said
"oh you have some fabulous veins" I just took a 5 min nap.

anyway,I took 2 scoops of intra aid during my workout with 2 ice cubes and 24oz of ice cold water.

You know Everyone points out to the taurine,waxy maize,eaa's,etc...

It should be noted that the addition of calcium/magnesium is a very good part of the intra aid.
I have supplemented with a cal/mag supplement intra on and off for a little while now.

I don't get that little shake in the muscles that many usually get from that.So kudos to universal for adding the electrolytes in there.

Very strong training session I had,I have a bit more endurance/stamina.It is subtle,but where I would usually get a bit fatigued,im not.

tonight or tomorrow im going to experiment,I have a pretty good idea!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yea last time the lady looks at my right arm and said
"oh you have some fabulous veins" I just took a 5 min nap.

anyway,I took 2 scoops of intra aid during my workout with 2 ice cubes and 24oz of ice cold water.

You know Everyone points out to the taurine,waxy maize,eaa's,etc...

It should be noted that the addition of calcium/magnesium is a very good part of the intra aid.
I have supplemented with a cal/mag supplement intra on and off for a little while now.

I don't get that little shake in the muscles that many usually get from that.So kudos to universal for adding the electrolytes in there.

Very strong training session I had,I have a bit more endurance/stamina.It is subtle,but where I would usually get a bit fatigued,im not.

tonight or tomorrow im going to experiment,I have a pretty good idea!
List what was involved in your training session like you used to.

The, "Training session was better, I could tell!" doesn't really cut it. It sounds like a review straight out of Nulk Butrition.

I'm sure you have very beautiful veins :)

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
this is really passing for a log? C'mon now boxmeman. No pics and no workout details at all.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
He at least put effort into the other logs with the 20 mile runs and INSANE pumps. I think my all time fav is the Core Zap log.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
He at least put effort into the other logs with the 20 mile runs and INSANE pumps. I think my all time fav is the Core Zap log.
The marathons were merely a warmup. He set PRs on the bench press soon after. Then he did 500 meter butterflies intervals in the pool.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Did he disable the rating for this thread? Thus far this log is terrible, Uni I would have done one 10x better than this POS.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Did he disable the rating for this thread? Thus far this log is terrible, Uni I would have done one 10x better than this POS.
That is because this pos does not actually workout. He just makes **** up. Every workout is always better than the last and he can somehow feel supplements working from the second it is shipped to his address. He has like 2234982374 logs running at the same time under multiple user names. Pathetic.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established

No problem throwing up pics? Are you sure? Nobody has problems with your other threads?

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
That is because this pos does not actually workout. He just makes **** up. Every workout is always better than the last and he can somehow feel supplements working from the second it is shipped to his address. He has like 2234982374 logs running at the same time under multiple user names. Pathetic.

I wasn't going to say anything but Im going to say something just ONCE.the more you guys talk the more you will look foolish,and I say that with all due respect.

For whatever reason one person decided to mix me up w someone else who I don't even know.It is actually kind of funny,all you have to do is a minute of research and you will really see that I am not this dude.

I do not have "many" logs under multiple names.You should really do your homework before you talk like that,saying I don't
work out and that im pos is a really,really disrespectful thing to say.I wouldn't call competing on stage not working out.

a couple people are making a big deal out of this bc of nothing.I am not this dude that you guys think I am,and it says a lot about this board that some can make such accusations and say the things they have about me when im so not that person.All this bc someone got me mixed up w someone else? not professional at all my friends.

It is disrespectful to me and to universal that you would flood this thread w this instead of taking it to pms and such.I have supported universal for over 10 years now and I take it personally that a couple of you would act like this.If you really had respect for universal and the board you would act in a more professional manner.If anyone wants to contact me and prove that I am this guy and then post it here fine,otherwise keep it out of logs/reviews.It is disresectful to
the companies and in the end you will make this board look very bard.
thanks for taking the time to read.
appreciate it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't going to say anything but Im going to say something just ONCE.the more you guys talk the more you will look foolish,and I say that with all due respect.

For whatever reason one person decided to mix me up w someone else who I don't even know.It is actually kind of funny,all you have to do is a minute of research and you will really see that I am not this dude.

I do not have "many" logs under multiple names.You should really do your homework before you talk like that,saying I don't
work out and that im pos is a really,really disrespectful thing to say.I wouldn't call competing on stage not working out.

a couple people are making a big deal out of this bc of nothing.I am not this dude that you guys think I am,and it says a lot about this board that some can make such accusations and say the things they have about me when im so not that person.All this bc someone got me mixed up w someone else? not professional at all my friends.

It is disrespectful to me and to universal that you would flood this thread w this instead of taking it to pms and such.I have supported universal for over 10 years now and I take it personally that a couple of you would act like this.If you really had respect for universal and the board you would act in a more professional manner.If anyone wants to contact me and prove that I am this guy and then post it here fine,otherwise keep it out of logs/reviews.It is disresectful to
the companies and in the end you will make this board look very bard.
thanks for taking the time to read.
appreciate it.
Box, you can't defend yourself. Instead you try and make all of us feel guilty when you have no backing to your statements. Seriously. The evidence is in your trends, your mannerism, and your pathetic, redundant lies. As a compassionate, empathetic person, you almost get to me Boxmeman and it really breaks my heart.

"You're being a vewwy, vewwy bad boy to these super-duper companies"
"Guys, please... please... I beg you, don't make this board look bad."

Box, shut up and post a pics holding a big piece of paper that says 'I am NOT Boxmeman'. It's 2008. Take a pic on ANY camera and upload it. You have 48 hours Box. Do it and I for one can guarantee we'll all leave you be. Otherwise, Box, stick to bb.com.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
I don't know who Box is or what he has done but I was commenting on this POS log thats all.

You can't defend the shitiness of the log can you?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Seriously guys,
This is a sponsored log. At least have some respect for Universal and don't do this here.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I don't know who Box is or what he has done but I was commenting on this POS log thats all.

You can't defend the shitiness of the log can you?
He was chosen to log it...
He can run the log how he wants...
If Universal has a problem with it theyll take it up with him or not ask him to log again. It seems so far that they are fine with the log.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
He was chosen to log it...
He can run the log how he wants...
If Universal has a problem with it theyll take it up with him or not ask him to log again. It seems so far that they are fine with the log.
Thanks all fine and dandy. But I can also point out what a crappy log it is as well. I read these logs wanting good detailed feedback to help convince me to purchase said product. But this is beyond horrible. If Universal is happy with the log so be it.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all fine and dandy. But I can also point out what a crappy log it is as well. I read these logs wanting good detailed feedback to help convince me to purchase said product. But this is beyond horrible. If Universal is happy with the log so be it.
Thats fine but I think you are doing it wrong. Maybe you should request more details or be a little friendlier instead of throwing insults because you didn't get chosen.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Thats fine but I think you are doing it wrong. Maybe you should request more details or be a little friendlier instead of throwing insults because you didn't get chosen.
Yes I came off that way but I have ill feelings toward him or Universal for not picking me.

More details please.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yes I came off that way but I have ill feelings toward him or Universal for not picking me.

More details please.
There we go.
DRK - What kind of workout routine are you running?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've poohed better logs than this. Sorry had to say it. That is all.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
Hey bro, I am training DC style.I actually have been for a while now.Works very well for me.

if any are unfamilar here is what last training session looked like...

Shoulders,back thickness,back width,traps.

Shoulders: DB press 5 warm up's
65lbs X12,75x10,85x8,100x6,110,4

Rest pause set 120lbs X10,X8,X6 failure
usual extreme stretch

Back thickness: T-bar row- 6 warm ups
45lbx20,90x15,135x12,180x10,225x8,305x6,385x4

Rest pause
405x10,x8,x6 failure

BACK width: close grip cable pulldowns
5 warm ups

100x15,120x12,140x10,150x8,160x6

Rest Pause
170x12,x10,8
extreme stretch

Traps:
db shrugs
100x12,120x10,130x8

Rest pause set
140lb db x10,x8,x4-6 reps.

Mixed two scoops intra aid with 24 oz of crystal light raspberry ice.It was really good but a bit too strong,I might make the crystal light with a little less water or maybe just add some water next time.

Very,very good though I suggest everyone try it.
so far so good,holding up with the other big boys of intra workout supplements.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I am training DC style.I actually have been for a while now.Works very well for me.

if any are unfamilar here is what last training session looked like...

Shoulders,back thickness,back width,traps.

Shoulders: DB press 5 warm up's
65lbs X12,75x10,85x8,100x6,110,4

Rest pause set 120lbs X10,X8,X6 failure
usual extreme stretch

Back thickness: T-bar row- 6 warm ups
45lbx20,90x15,135x12,180x10,225x8,305x6,385x4

Rest pause
405x10,x8,x6 failure

BACK width: close grip cable pulldowns
5 warm ups

100x15,120x12,140x10,150x8,160x6

Rest Pause
170x12,x10,8
extreme stretch

Traps:
db shrugs
100x12,120x10,130x8

Rest pause set
140lb db x10,x8,x4-6 reps.

Mixed two scoops intra aid with 24 oz of crystal light raspberry ice.It was really good but a bit too strong,I might make the crystal light with a little less water or maybe just add some water next time.

Very,very good though I suggest everyone try it.
so far so good,holding up with the other big boys of intra workout supplements.
Strong as hell!