Trauma1's training "Assault" while "Bullet Proof" via Muscle Pharm!! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Alright, on a more serious note for a second, i'll get this log going tomorrow. I shall post up a daily update for ya'll. I'm really looking forward to this log. I'm VERY impressed with muscle pharm's product line overall and their representation.

I plan to have a very nice final review posted up when i'm done........so those that don't want to contribute along the way can get a focused and detailed review.

Let the fun begin!!!!!

we should add 5 more pages before this happens.
    SFW and GFH

2. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    we should add 5 more pages before this happens.
    I know for a fact that I'm good for at least a page...just saying...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I know for a fact that I'm good for at least a page...just saying...
    its on
    SFW and GFH

4. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    its on
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cyb9m9uq6o"]YouTube - It's On by KoRn[/ame]
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PLMSPijmc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    SFW and GFH

7. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Ud3V9NPw8"]YouTube - The End Of The World[/ame]
    WHITE WHALE!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    WHITE WHALE!

9. SFW and GFH

10. "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

11. SFW and GFH

12. What a b!tch, jacking up his lift.
    WHITE WHALE!

13. NOW GO WASH YOURSELF!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

14. You've got some weird hobbies Rugger

A white trash tranny and a....you know what, I've got nothing.
    WHITE WHALE!

15. SFW and GFH

16. SFW and GFH

17. SFW and GFH

18. Haha John, aren't you glad with what I did to your thread?

19. SFW and GFH

20. SFW and GFH

21. SFW and GFH

22. SFW and GFH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:38 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. 1 shot review of ASSAULT by Muscle Pharm!
    By Rugger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 06:20 PM
  4. Muscle Pharm Needs Assault Testers!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 08:33 PM