Trauma1's training "Assault" while "Bullet Proof" via Muscle Pharm!! (sponsored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1's training "Assault" while "Bullet Proof" via Muscle Pharm!! (sponsored)

Hello everyone. I would first off like to thank Pmiller, Trueathlete, and all of Muscle Pharm for choosing me to log this great stack for them. I apologize for my delay in posting this up, but with me going out to the olympia, and a recent death in my wife's family it's been tough. I'd also like to thank Muscle Pharm for the bad azz t-shirt as well. Very nice guys!!

Height: 6'0"

Current Weight: 210lbs

Favorite Scary Movie: Scary Movie 2!

Favorite He-Man Charachter: Skeletor

Motivational Strategies: They shall be posted in the log daily as always. :p

Goals: I'm interested in seeing what these products can do for me in training enhanced effects, and sleep induction/ recovery. I will be weight training 4 x week with cardio sessions 3 x week.

Current Supplementation: I haven't been using anything other than some "DCP" (6 caps/day), and "Slin" (as of a few days ago) for the last few months. I don't plan to add anything else in while testing this stack so i can get a good baseline feel for these products effects.

I'll be spucing up this post later tonight with product info, my intended dosing of products, and some quality pics. :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved for final review.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
reserved for further harassment

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
In! good luck T1

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Looks like rugger found a word that gets through the filter.... Cause he is using it non stop now. :D

Adams
Why even bother? I just ****ing cuss all the ****ing time and let people figure out what that **** means for them-****ing-selves! :lol:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why even bother? I just ****ing cuss all the ****ing time and let people figure out what that **** means for them-****ing-selves! :lol:
**** off you ****ing ****!!! :D

Wow.. post 10 already, and not a lick of log yet... shaping up to be a true T1 log.

And I aint stopping. :D

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** off you ****ing ****!!! :D

Wow.. post 10 already, and not a lick of log yet... shaping up to be a true T1 log.

And I aint stopping. :D

Adams
Lol, and i really haven't said anything outside the intro. :lol:

That's why i have the final review in post #2 though. It's for those that think too much "banter" cluters logs. :rolleyes:

Honestly, it's my style, and it's the way i'll continue to do it, but i did the final review on the first page to help appease the critics.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
************************************ = longest swear word of all time :)

now im just gonna type **** randomly in my posts so people thing im a very angry person. ****

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
MY GERMS! er...subbed!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07p4fyz01Mg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
HOORAY for italics!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm tired of the debate already...
...race to page 2?

This shit is bananas!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Lets make this thread a general chat area and be sure not to include any information or discussion pertinent to Trauma's actual log.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In order to properly kick this log off in the right direction, i'd like to present the honorary:

Motivational Pictures Of This New Log!

Megan Fox

I don't know about you guys, but i'm uber motivated to kick some a$$ right now!!

:chick:​

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
im motivated to do something else to a piece of ass... er i mean...

do you happen to have megan fox's number?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, on a more serious note for a second, i'll get this log going tomorrow. I shall post up a daily update for ya'll. I'm really looking forward to this log. I'm VERY impressed with muscle pharm's product line overall and their representation.

I plan to have a very nice final review posted up when i'm done........so those that don't want to contribute along the way can get a focused and detailed review.

Let the fun begin!!!!!

:djparty:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Alright, on a more serious note for a second, i'll get this log going tomorrow. I shall post up a daily update for ya'll. I'm really looking forward to this log. I'm VERY impressed with muscle pharm's product line overall and their representation.

I plan to have a very nice final review posted up when i'm done........so those that don't want to contribute along the way can get a focused and detailed review.

Let the fun begin!!!!!

:djparty:
we should add 5 more pages before this happens.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cyb9m9uq6o"]YouTube - It's On by KoRn[/ame]

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PLMSPijmc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Ud3V9NPw8"]YouTube - The End Of The World[/ame]

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What a b!tch, jacking up his lift.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You've got some weird hobbies Rugger

A white trash tranny and a....you know what, I've got nothing.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Haha John, aren't you glad with what I did to your thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.