Paid Benefit's Havoc Log

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
So after a lot of reading I've decided I wanted to try havoc. I did a cycle of JW about a month and a half ago and found decent results. However, I want something a little more potent as a supplement, as JW isn't really anything special. I decided i'll give havoc a go.

Right now i'm up to 180ish (i'll weigh in offically first day of the log)

Goals:

My goals for this log are simple. I want to add as much mass as possible. I am 180, but I am tall so my weight does not show up very well on my body. Strength gains will be the secondary goal as I play hockey it will help.

Supplements:

I'm going to use milk thistle while on havoc and in my PCT aswell. PCT will look something like this.

PCT:

Serm
6-oxo and/or trib (my body really works well with it)
Post cycle support

My PCT isn't too strong, but depending on how I feel on the log and what other input I may alter it.

I will start my cycle later this week. Just bought a car so i'm dealing with that now. Turbo 94 supra what?!?!

Last log I did with JW I had bloodwork done, but this time I may or may not that that advantage. I'll see later this week.

Diet:

My diet will be a semi dirty bulk. I'm in college and you eat what you can ya know? However, I will make sure It has a lot of carbs and protein. My cal intake per day is set to 45-5000 a day.

I would like a lot of people to sub to this log and kind of motivate me give it the ol :clap2: once in a while haha. Also I like input from those followin my log. Input from workouts to what I eat and stuff.

How it'll work

I'll run the cycle like this
Week 1: 20mg
Week 2: 30mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 30mg

Week 3 and/or 4 may be upped to 40mg but not sure.
That may adjust up or down depending on how I react to it.
I will post later on my exact goal diet for a day and my routine.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I think you will be very happy with the results, I ran Havoc @ 20/20/30/30/40 and went from 185-->205 and I thought I looked leaner too!

Take some before/after photo's, I know I wish I had.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! quite interested in seeing what havoc can do!

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Thanks for the support. My diet will look something like this:

DIET

Morning
4 whole eggs 2 egg whites
3/4 cup of oats with honey
Whey Protein
Brunch
Turkey Sandwich or peanut butter and banana sandwich
Lunch
Some sort of tuna or fish (it is always served at campus)
I may have some chicken, but the chicken at campus is usually chicken fingers or something
Mid Afternoon
Peanut Butter with peanut butter and banana sandwich
Dinner
Chicken salad with 2 chicken breasts
Whey protein

Or

Whatever is served at campus
Night
This will be after hockey practice, so this is where it gets dirty
I would like to have:
Turkey sandwich with something else high carb/cal, but we usually go out to somewhere like fast food or rarely a sit down place

Another thing. I will be using creatine thoughout the cycle. Also I will be drinking plenty of water.

My workout will be heavy as it gets 3x10. Some days i will train 2x10 then dog crap for the last set. Eh its how hockey tells ya haha.

Monday- Chest arms abs
Wednesday- Back shoulders traps
Friday - Legs abs
Saturday- Mild cardio mainly working abs. However, this will be hit or miss with this day. I usually snowboard with a few buddies on satudays so that will be a workout on its own.

If anyone has anything they would like to alter let me know.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to follow along. Let me know if you have any questions. :D

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support. My diet will look something like this:

DIET

Morning
4 whole eggs 2 egg whites
3/4 cup of oats with honey
Whey Protein
Brunch
Turkey Sandwich or peanut butter and banana sandwich
Lunch
Some sort of tuna or fish (it is always served at campus)
I may have some chicken, but the chicken at campus is usually chicken fingers or something
Mid Afternoon
Peanut Butter with peanut butter and banana sandwich
Dinner
Chicken salad with 2 chicken breasts
Whey protein

Or

Whatever is served at campus
Night
This will be after hockey practice, so this is where it gets dirty
I would like to have:
Turkey sandwich with something else high carb/cal, but we usually go out to somewhere like fast food or rarely a sit down place

Another thing. I will be using creatine thoughout the cycle. Also I will be drinking plenty of water.

My workout will be heavy as it gets 3x10. Some days i will train 2x10 then dog crap for the last set. Eh its how hockey tells ya haha.

Monday- Chest arms abs
Wednesday- Back shoulders traps
Friday - Legs abs
Saturday- Mild cardio mainly working abs. However, this will be hit or miss with this day. I usually snowboard with a few buddies on satudays so that will be a workout on its own.

If anyone has anything they would like to alter let me know.

I'm in....wish I ran a straight cycle...but I got good results on a 6 week pulse. Oh well...theres always next summer.

Good Luck:clap2:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Just kick ass in the gym man, Havoc is a crazy supp, I did my first run of it and I was so impressed I stocked up on 4 more bottles.

Also my run was just straight Havoc, nothing else except protein/multi etc. and green bulge during the PCT.

I I think I'm going to stack a pre-intra-post stack (maybe Shock therapy, intra-aid, torrent) depending on how my log goes now, during the Havoc run and some AN products (neovar, igf-2, drive, rpm, lipotrophin, during the PCT.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Thanks for the support guys. I do have a question about my pct. Do I really need PCS? Seems to be a little over kill. I just don't want to use it and not even need it. My plan is to for sure use a serm with 6-oxo and trib. Just wondering about the PCS.

Also orangepeel - How did that green bulge work in your pct? Is that all you used? I have some pretty strong creatine I will be using during and after the cycle.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. I do have a question about my pct. Do I really need PCS? Seems to be a little over kill. I just don't want to use it and not even need it. My plan is to for sure use a serm with 6-oxo and trib. Just wondering about the PCS.

Also orangepeel - How did that green bulge work in your pct? Is that all you used? I have some pretty strong creatine I will be using during and after the cycle.
PCS? Maybe, maybe not. I ran 3000MG of Milk Thistle a day 2 weeks prior to the havo, during the cycle, the PCT, and 2 weeks after, 1000mg in the AM, 1000mg mid day, 1000mg PM

MY PCT looked like this:
Tamoxifen - 40/30/20/10
Clomid - 100/50/50/25
Clenbuterol - 40MCG/40MCG/0/0
Benadryl - 0/0/50MG/50MG
Green Bulge - 5caps/5caps/5caps/5caps

I actually continued gaining strength until 2 weeks AFTER my PCT ended.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Looks like a good setup. I think i'll wait to see if I need the PCS or not.

Havoc came in the mail today. I want to start the cycle tomorrow, but I am slammed at school and work so I will start it thusday.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good setup. I think i'll wait to see if I need the PCS or not.

Havoc came in the mail today. I want to start the cycle tomorrow, but I am slammed at school and work so I will start it thusday.
Very nice...I just got another bottle of Havoc in the mail today too!

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
So hockey practice just got cancelled for tomorrow. So I will be starting my cycle tomorrow. I'll lift around 6 at night and take the first pill of the cycle tomorrow after breakfast. I hear its methylated so doesn't matter if I take with with or without food.

On cycle there will be:

NO ALCOHOL
NO TOBACCO

And in college. No alcohol or tobacco will be a trick. Haha but mind over matter eh? I have high hopes for this stuff.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
So hockey practice just got cancelled for tomorrow. So I will be starting my cycle tomorrow. I'll lift around 6 at night and take the first pill of the cycle tomorrow after breakfast. I hear its methylated so doesn't matter if I take with with or without food.

On cycle there will be:

NO ALCOHOL
NO TOBACCO

And in college. No alcohol or tobacco will be a trick. Haha but mind over matter eh? I have high hopes for this stuff.
Na man, not hard, I cut out drinking at college for 10 or so weeks on my Havoc Cycle. Seriously if you get the gains I got, you wont even want to drink, I would give up drinking forever if I could put half the strength and size on every week that I did on Havoc.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
DAY 1

Weight: 180.4
Height: 6' 1"

So today was day 1. Im taking 20mg this first week, then jumping it up to 30mgs to finish out. I may jump to 40mg, but we'll see.

Today my diet was something else. I woke up had 4 eggs 2 egg whites scoop of whey and 3/4 cup of oats. After that it was dirty. I didn't stick to the schedule. I had chicken for lunch and for snack I had cheese pizza (not too bad). Then dinner I had fast food (girlfriend brought me some to work, She's so cute for doing it so I had to eat it). After working out I Got back to my dorm and had chicken an brown rice. Right now eating peanut butter and banana sandwich. So my diet wasn't too bad but it was dirty.

Lifting today was good. I was really pumped to start this cycle and started off stong working biceps then moved to chest and finished off with triceps. I could feel each pump and I was really pushing it in the gym. It was a really good workout. However, about halfway through lifting I felt tight. Like my muscles wanted to cramp but didn't. Hard to explain. But it didn't last long.

All in all a good day. Tomorrow i'm doing legs.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
DAY 2

Today was a decent day. Ate spot on to the diet (actually a little more) that a stated earlier. I did legs today and the workout was ok. Nothing too special. I just can't wait until this stuff kicks in. It was a pretty normal day. Went to hockey and just hanging out. Not feeling too different or the effects of havoc yet, but its only day 2 ya know. Next workout is shoulders traps and back.

Pretty sore from yesterdays workout. I love it. Lifted hard yesterday and lifted hard again today.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 3

I felt really tired today. I'm not sure why. I'm usually very energetic and stuff. My diet was good. Girlfriend made breakfast then had some nice grilled chicken for lunch and dinner had some steak with corn bread. Did not lift today. Had a hockey game and before games and during I am usually very hyped up. Today it was just eh. Hopefully havoc does not make me this way, but its only day 3. I'm really tired now hopefully I'll wake up energetic like usual.

In my logs from now on i'll post the workout routine I did. What types of lifts and so on so everyone can follow better.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 4

Is anyone following this log anymore? Haha.
Today I did shoulders back and traps.

Shoulders

Shoulder press - 2x10, 1x12 dog crap
Lateral raises - 3x10
Seated Dumbell lat raises - 3x10
1 arm cable lats - 3x10 each arm
2 arm cable crossover - 1x13 dog crap

Back

Dead lift - Dog crap 1x8 (really heavy)
Bent over rows - 3x10
Seated rows 3x10
Shruggs - 3x10
Cybex rows - Dog crap 1x12

I felt really good today. I wasn't tired at all like I have been. I was really pumped and energetic. I guess my body was just adjusting to havoc. I did a great workout. I'll be sore tomorrow. Monday I will start over my routine. The routine I posted earlier in the log.

Monday - Chest arms abs
Wednesday - Legs abs
Friday - Shoulders Traps Back

Tomorrow I am doing Walk for the Cure. It's a sponsored walk to help find a cure for cancer. I'll be running with my girlfriend so that will be my cardio this week. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
yeah, still watching. just wait till like week 2, you'll start to REALLY see what havoc can do

cakez

Awards
I'm watching dude, sounds good I'm about to go on my cycle of it soon so anything helps! good luck bro, pics. would be awesome if you can!

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 5

Thanks for letting me know your still following guys. I will try to get some pictures up. I think I do have some before pictures. I'll see what I can do.

Today I woke up at 5:45AM ate breakfast and then met to girlfriend and we did Walk for the Cure 2008 in my city. It was 5 miles and me and her ran it straight through. Pace was set by her and we finished in about 40-45 mins. It was a decent pace. Diet throughout the rest of the day was good. Eating an extra bowl of oatmeal with a scoop of whey right now. Tomorrow is monday so I will do chest arms and abs. I will also weigh myself. I can say I have gained weight. I can just tell. I'm not looking too much bigger yet, but I just started. I can for sure say I have gained weight though.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
you don't really have to go into each rep lifted and all that.

just tell us how you feel in terms of strength, energy, libido, any shutdown etc. also fat gain, muscle gain..acne..back pumps.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for my "big picture stack" log I picked 2 lifts from each day I want to really focus on and see improvments, kinda keeps the log from getting cluttered and is easy for watchers to track progress.

Broadmeister

Awards
subbed man. cycle looks solid! i'll be paying close attention as I'm starting a havoc cycle on the 20th.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 6

Current Weight - 183.5 (up 3.1 pounds)

I think i'm starting to feel havoc now. Today was a good day. Packed with energy and a good sense of well being. I'm a lot more talkative than I have been. I am usually very talkative and i'm not shy at all. Diet was spot on. My weight has gone up and I think i'm losing body fat, I look leaner, but it's too early to tell in the cycle wether I am or not.

Today I did chest arms and abs. I really pounded my chest and I worked my arms good. I didn't want to leave the gym. Libido has gone up, which is good and bad. I'm libido is always high and I feel it is higher now. Hockey practice was good too. I had a lot of energy still even after lifting. I feel like I have become stronger too. I was checking at hockey practice really hard. Also my lifts have gone up in weight.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, my diet was good and mostly clean for my havoc run (got a little sloppy on weekends though) BUT, I ATE ALOT, the diet was clean but I pounded so much food while I was on. Without any doubt, I put on serious strength, serious mass (I had multiple people in and out of the gym asking me what was going on), ANDDDD even with all the food I ate, I STILL BECAME LEANER.

Then, I went out and bought 3 more bottles just to have a stock, and Ill probably buy a few more just incase this stuff ever disappears.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Yeah man, my diet was good and mostly clean for my havoc run (got a little sloppy on weekends though) BUT, I ATE ALOT, the diet was clean but I pounded so much food while I was on. Without any doubt, I put on serious strength, serious mass (I had multiple people in and out of the gym asking me what was going on), ANDDDD even with all the food I ate, I STILL BECAME LEANER.

Then, I went out and bought 3 more bottles just to have a stock, and Ill probably buy a few more just incase this stuff ever disappears.

That reminds me. I have been eating very well, but sometimes it get sloppy. However, havoc has really helped me eat. When I used to lift I would always have to force feed myself basically. However, on havoc I'm always hungry. Its so easy to follow my diet plus eat a little more.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm still following :)

Looking good! keep it up! eat like a monster!

omegax

omegax

Awards
Im going to be starting my havoc as soon as my shipment arrives - i got the NP combo w/ cycle support and pct im thinking of just taking taurine creatine and the pct would that be enough or should I also look into other otc things ?

Im subscribing ! and look for mine to be posted soon as well :bruce1:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be starting my havoc as soon as my shipment arrives - i got the NP combo w/ cycle support and pct im thinking of just taking taurine creatine and the pct would that be enough or should I also look into other otc things ?

Im subscribing ! and look for mine to be posted soon as well :bruce1:
I would always be sure to have a SERM on hand, some say it's not necessary to use, but I think most would agree to certainly have it on hand.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would always be sure to have a SERM on hand, some say it's not necessary to use, but I think most would agree to certainly have it on hand.
Absolutely, good advice.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still following along brother as well, just been swamped lately. Looking good thusfar! :D

omegax

omegax

Awards
nope.

u can learn more at www.otcpct.com
thanks bud I just read it - im waiting on a couple forum members who offered help to respond to my pms before i order extra pct stuff besides what I got already - My shipment of havoc and cycle support arrive on saturday

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 7

Ahh havoc... End of week 1 today. And I must say it started out slow, but toward the end of the week (Especially today) I really can feel it start to work. Last night when I layed down to sleep I crashed. I slept really good, and woke up ready to go. Acutally didn't have to push the snooze on my alarm. I woke up at 540am ate took havoc then headed to work. I was a bit ansy(sp?) at work. I pulled an 8.5 hour shift and I was really wound up.

After work I headed to my friends and did some abs then worked on our cars. I must say my mental focus is really good now. I don't have any alpha male sense or on edge or anything like that yet. But I can't wait to see how it is on 30mgs a day.

Tomorrow I will up the dose to 30 mgs a day spaced out morning, afternoon, and evening. Tomorrow is legs.

Also in reply to the topic about using a serm or not using a serm, orangepeel is absolutely right, It is best to just go ahead and get the real thing. Don't get some clone or anything like that. If your going to run a cycle that calls for a serm get one or I don't reccomend running the cycle. It's always better to play it safe than sorry. Spend an extra few bucks and get it just incase. My friend found my serm (nolva) online in a few mins and he ordered it. It's easy to just search around online and find one.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
can you go into a little bit more detail into your pct like the dosing?

thanks

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
My friend found my serm (nolva) online in a few mins and he ordered it. It's easy to just search around online and find one
Yup, and if you really really really search, the cheapest AND best source I've found even offers it flavored! Nothing like some Passion Fruit/Rootbeer/Watermelon etc. etc. etc. flavored Nolva!

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
can you go into a little bit more detail into your pct like the dosing?

thanks
I'll be doing recommended dosage for trib and 6-oxo. As of right now, i'm not taking PCS, just the serm. My serm is Nolva. I will dose it like this 40/40/20/20.

Day 8

So now I am taking 30mg a day. I was really busy yesterday, so I have to write this in the morning after. Yesterday my diet was poor. Since I was so busy I just ate on the fly. It was dirty, expect breakfast and late dinner I had chicken. Even though it was dirty I still ate a lot. Also if havoc keeps working like it has been, it should be ok to eat a little dirty and still be alright. At the gym I did legs. I was really amp'd. I'm doing more weight every time I go in. They just keep going up. My mood was excellent. I'm relly starting to feel this. I like the 30mg a day. I take it morning afternoon and early evening. I'm always on it and I love it. I was a little on edge at hockey practice, but I think it was because It was a stressful day and I wanted to get physical, not because of havoc. I've got to say, i'm only 8 days in and i'm liking what havoc is doing. It has already kicked in I can feel it. But wow only 8 days in. I can't wait to see how it is next week.

Also last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a huge cramp in my leg. It was really painful and lasted longer than usual. Any ideas why? I usually don't cramp. Could havoc be the thing making me cramp?

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 9

I have to write this the day after again, because were on a road trip for hockey. Just got off the bus. Eight hour trip to the ice. Slept most of the way. I took the day off yesterday from lifting. There is a gym at this arena here so i'll be going there today and doing shoulders. Out coach wants us to go there anyways today. Even though we have a match tonight, i'm still going to lift hard. I'll be doing shoulders. Yesterday I felt good on my off day. 30mg a day is really working well so far for me. I have unlimited energy it seems. However, I am starting to feel a little on edge. I'll get mad about little dumb stuff, but after hockey I feel really good (not on edge or mad as easily). I ate very well yesterday and am really loving havoc so far. After tonight I should be able to catch up on the logs. I will post another log tonight after the game because we aren't going home until late tonight.

omegax

omegax

Awards
keeep us updated bro ! looks good Im starting mine on the 20th (monday)

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
The on edge thing is kinda odd, It did the opposite for me, Havoc made me HappY! haha.

I would also suggest the nolve for pct be something more like
40/30/20/10, Its best to use as little as needed and since a SERM isn't an absolute necessity (though I will always run it after Havoc) 2 weeks at 40MG's is really more than needed, in all reality a full week is probably a little over the top, plus this schedule will allow you to taper down more than going from 20MG's to none.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
The on edge thing is kinda odd, It did the opposite for me, Havoc made me HappY! haha.

40/30/20/10, Its best to use as little as needed and since a SERM isn't an absolute necessity (though I will always run it after Havoc) 2 weeks at 40MG's is really more than needed, in all reality a full week is probably a little over the top, plus this schedule will allow you to taper down more than going from 20MG's to none.
also isn't it better to run 6-oxo after the serm has been tapered down to guard against any rebound gyno?

serm+pcs for 4 weeks, then add in 6-oxo after that and taper that down 300/200/100 for 3 weeks.

You could run Post Cycle Support along side your SERM and get the test boost from Icariin. You get the added benefit of estrogen modulation. An AI is a good idea to run after teh SERM so you have something to control estrogen while the levels equalize out. Run something like 6-oxo tapered down for three weeks 300/200/100

Good luck man!

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards

I think I will do the 40/30/20/10. I was thinking about it today and my dosing seemed a little over kill, then after the 4th week it kind of drops off the edge going from 20-0. I know what your getting a orangepeel. I've heard of people using it the way you suggest, so I may give it a try.

I'm normally a really laid back guy and don't get mad easily and stuff like that, but lately I have been on edge. It might be just from stress this week. I've been really busy and hockey I can really let loose and it makes me happy haha.

Anyways, heading to the gym now just ate. I'll update tonight. Also in reply to the 6-oxo comment. I will be taking the 6-oxo 2nd week after the cycle along with the serm. I'll be dosing it 300/600/600/300. Might be overkill running with the serm, but i've done it before and I know some buddies who have and it worked alright. 2nd week of PCT i'll be taking trib. 750mg for the 2nd 3rd and 4th. Milk thistle will end 1 week after my PCT is complete (I don't like to take chances with my internals, better safe than sorry). My PCT will be fully complete in 5 weeks.

Tell me what you think about that guys. Kind of confusing and stuff, but I think i'll be set with a setup like that. Check out that 6-oxo dosing lol.. JK. I figure since im on the serm start small then when off the serm jump it up then taper it.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 10

Well i'm suspended for a hockey game now. During the game I kept getting sticked when I got checked by this guy. So I eventually just got fed up with it and ended up fighting and kicking his a**. I've been sticked before in games and it doesn't bother me, because i'll just do it right back, or the ref will see it, but tonight I just lost it. I was really amped before and during the game. It was almost as if I was not myself it was great. Alpha male is kind of setting in. Was pretty one sided fight this kid was small. I ended up throwing him into the glass with only one arm. Oh well, whats hockey without a fight haha. My coach thought it was funny as can be, and just happy i'm only out a game.. But, Now Back to the havoc log.

Today was a good day. Hit the gym with my team mates and did shoulders. I like doing a shoulder workout before a game. It makes me feel more powerful when I check. My diet was semi dirty, however I ate good breakfast and had decent stuff throughout the day and a real good dinner. Tomorrow i'll be doing abs and running a few miles with my girlfriend. Should be a pretty relaxing day.

cakez

Awards
Good stuff man! Just starting my pre-cycle i guess if you will and about to start up my havoc monday! I'ma continue to watch yours, gl bro.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 11/12

So this weekend was pretty good. Took today off lifting and everything and just hung out with friends. Was a good time. A lot of energy and very talkative. I've always done crazy stuff before havoc/all my life, but on havoc it's just so much easier haha. Havoc also give me a good night sleep. I sleep straight through, then when I wake up I am ready to go. I eat spot on/maybe even a little more. Havoc really helps with that. Yesterday I went for a run with my girlfriend. Ran 3 miles fast. Felt really good and even after running 3 miles I felt I could run more. I'm in shape from hockey, but I'm usually not a big fan of running unless i'm cutting, and even then I don't really like doing it, but on havoc I really enjoyed it.

So far havoc has been really good to me. Tomorrow i'm doing chest/arms/abs. On Fall break too so i'll have a lot more free time. I'll update everyone again tomorrow night.

Also i'm looking for comments on that PCT 6-oxo dosing. I've done it before, but am just wondering the best approach to take it. I've heard of people dosing 600/400/200/100, but never tried that. Any input?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man! I still have 2 bottles of Epidrol sitting on a shelf. Reading your log really makes me want to give it a try soon.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 13

Weight - 187.3 (decent gains so far)

So today is day 13. Did chest arms and abs. I'm looking leaner. Today I was really Pi$$** off, but it was because things today made me mad. I haven't really been on edge lately, but today was just a bad day. I was mad a lot today. I hammered out a long heavy workout. Doing legs tomorrow I can't get to the gym wednesday.

Omegax i'll be following your log as well keep following mine.

Luke1984 - I'd do another cycle. I really like havoc so far.

Keep following everyone, i'll update again tomorrow night. Right now I just need sleep.