I will find out if 3-AD is any good log

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
I'm on my second day of starting 3-AD and will post reguarly - but most importantly the end verdict.

My history:-

31 Years Old
6ft2"
178.5lbs - weighed this morning - day 2

Lifted for about 6 years and am an ectomorph with the wrists the size of a small girl and have had to fight for every single pound (and there is not many of them) of muscle on my frame.

I have done two pro hormone cycles in the past, 3 years ago Superdrol clone Oxodrol-12 and made good strength gains but lost the 7lbs I gained within a few weeks of finishing the 4 week cycle. My PCT was ok I believe, I had Tamoxifen and Rebound XT and 6-OXO but I suffered with terrible acne on this and had huge lumps, I wonder if I concerned myself too quickly with shedding the belly I had been getting propr to the cycle and sacrificed most the good weight gained!?

Then just over a year ago I pulsed Epistane and enjoyed the experience but by the end of the 6th week and going into PCT my skin was bad again and this put me off doing any other ph's again.

I have decided to give 3-AD a go given its claims to be very mild on sides and the fact I have struggled to make any sort of gains for 6 months now.

I am running 3-AD on its own, 1 tub at the suggested 2tabs 2x a day which will provide 22.5 day cycle, at the end of which I will use AX'S A-PCT as advised.

I shall be training 2 days on 1 day off (today my 2nd day on cycle being my 2nd training day so tommorrow is an off day).

I will be taking my 3-AD with UDO'S Choice Oil Blend, Eggs or Cashew Nuts depending on where I am in the morning and evening.

My supporting supplements will be:-
Whey Protein
Milk Protein - for nightimte slow digestion
Glutamine
BCAA'S
Taurine
Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic Acid, to try and help combat acne naturally

PCT will be:-
Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT
Creatine Ether
ZMA
BCAA
Glutamine
Whey and Milk Protein

Diet Example

Wake Up
40g Whey

Breakfast - 20 mins later - 3-AD Dose 1
25g Whey
Oat bake (made myself I take hald a tin of cooking apples blend with oats and 2 eggs and bake - its good! Approx nutrition (Protein 10g, Carbs 40g sugared 11g - fruit though, Fat 12g Saturated 2.5g)
1 Slice Wholemeal Toast and 3 Scrambled Eggs

AM Snack
25g Whey
Oat Bake (as above)

Lunch
25g Whey
Tuna Salad Sandwich - Light Mayo and Wholemeal

PM Snack
25g Whey
1/2 Cup Nuts - either Cashew, Brazil or Walnut

Evening Meal
Chilli - Lean Steak Mince - no rice
Salad

Training - Post Workout
45g Dextrose
25g Whey

Pre- Bed - 3-AD
25g Whey
45g Milk Protein
2 Tblsp Udo's Choice
Handful Nuts

Effects So Far:-

Training
Can't say I have noticed anything either day yet, though would not expect to till a week in at the earliest, anything sooner would be huge bonus!

Effects
Have felt lethargic today but then I am over due a really good sleep and hope to have it tonight after breaking half a sedative to hopefully help make sure (I am not a good sleeper).
Have felt today like something is going on in my sack in the same way as I do when I took Epi or when I train heavy in a morning and for the next two hours my guys feel awake - no idea if I am describing this properly at all but I get a full feeling like if I shot there would be a whole round......never understood if this is waht would be called an increase in libido as that I thought is wanting it where I dont so much feel like I want it anymore but would leave a bigger puddle in the bed if I did?

Any comments on anything welcome and I hope I can give people a guide on whether to buy this or not, basically if I get results then it is great as I struggle.
I will be eating above maintenance levels using a menu like that above, carbs will finish other than veg or salad from lunch onwards to try and limit fat storage and the nutrient profiles will be moved to protein and fat.

I want with my diet and supporting supplements and a rigid training programme emphasizing technique and working the muscle to close on 190lbs (12lb gain) but we will see!

malou

malou

Awards
wuz thinking about doing this next month
good thread man
if you could take a pic now and another one when your done will be great

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
wuz thinking about doing this next month
good thread man
if you could take a pic now and another one when your done will be great
Will do hopefully tonight I need to replace my camera so hopefully my neighbour will be in to grab for 5.

Not sure if to hold off posting it till the end and put a before and after side by side and ask people to guess which is which, might be another good way to evaluate the effectiveness!?

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Day 4

Today will be another training day and I am really looking forward to it.

So far I can't say I have noticed any effects from taking 3-AD, no sides and no real gains of any sort I really hope the 1 week mark in a few days starts to show some strength increase.

I am not going to weigh msyelf every other day as I think it a waste of time as a lb or 2 can be lost when going to the toilet or waking up with more water in the body - so I shall weight every 5 days I think.

In which case I'll log again tommorrow morning when I have weighed and trained again and hope to have something to report.

I have added some before pictures. Note my huge wrists and broad shoulders! Gaining weight is very hard for me, and then when I do to not add it round the belly and anywhere else! - Come on 3-AD please!!!!

Others that have taken this, when did you notice benefits and body recomp?

Attachments

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i notice that you take a lot of protien and whey shakes.take your shake first thing in the morning,and right after workout,because your body absorbs it better during these two occassions,i would say take a shake with every meal,but that would be pretty exspensive.but dont worry,be patient and all your hard work will pay off.oh! and by the way,try to eat bigger meals,not all at once but spred it out,throughout the day and get lots of rest.for its when your at rest you grow!

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
i notice that you take a lot of protien and whey shakes.take your shake first thing in the morning,and right after workout,because your body absorbs it better during these two occassions,i would say take a shake with every meal,but that would be pretty exspensive.but dont worry,be patient and all your hard work will pay off.oh! and by the way,try to eat bigger meals,not all at once but spred it out,throughout the day and get lots of rest.for its when your at rest you grow!
I do take whey shake first thing I do when waking up, I go straight to the kitchen from my bed with my eyes still shut and have 2 scoops - 40+g. After workout I have 45g Dextrose and 25g Whey.

I am having Whey with every meal that does not contain 40g+ protein in on its own - it is expensive though I have bulk bought unflavoured which elps, but I am not going to give myself any reason to look back after 3-5 weeks and say I should have bought one more tub of protein or a bit more glutamine etc

I am going to do everything I can to give myself the best possible chance of gains.

On the plus side I have just finished my workout and my strength did seem fractionally increased, I upped my bench by two reps on the first two sets and 1 rep on the third - need to do again in other excercises or next chest session to be sure though!

I'm going to weight myself first thing in the morning (before getting my shake) so that will be interesting again!

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
DAY 5

Weight 179.5lbs (+1lb since Day 2)

Very Happy! If I can gain 1lb every 2 days I will reach my goals - ideally with some leaning out it should make a real difference to my strength and appearance.

No sides yet, still feeling a little bit more up for it then usual too which is a bonus effect.

Have started taking my morning 3-AD dose about 40minutes after breakfast with a couple of spoons of natural peanut butter after a recomenation recieved - this really sticks your mouth together!

malou

malou

Awards
by the way,try to eat bigger meals,not all at once but spred it out,throughout the day and get lots of rest.

i ve tried that but it only accelerate my metabolism
i was using the bathroom for every meal it wuz getting on my
nerves to sh1t so much i stopped so now i only eat big meals
3 times a day

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Have noticed now for the last 2 nights in bed I have been getting very hot and clammy, there have been posts I have read where people report sweating. Strange on to me this - any explanation why the body might react like this?

Trained again last night, good session but nothing amazing to report, upped my bicep curls weight 2lbs which is something I look to do every other session.

Friday tommorrow and training day again - chest which I am looking forward to - where I train each body part twice a week for the purpose of strength gains on this cycle I am going to the first session each week go for a 5x5 workout, where failure should be met on the last set using 60 second rests (but each set still demanding) then the second set different excercise for the bodypart using 4x8.

I will weigh myself again on the saturday which will be the 1 week mark - looking for 3lbs!

I will then use this as my measure for calculating food intake for the following week and how much more I should try to eat.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
DAY 7

182lbs (+3.5lbs) though this could be more as my first weigh in was on Day 2!

I am delighted with this, if I can gain 3.5lbs each week the next 2 weeks I will be beyond my expectations!

TRAINING
I think there has been a small increase in strength, I will know for sure today when I train chest again using the same parameters as last time.

SIDES
Noticed yersterday possibly a little more aggressive than usual, still feeling good downstairs. A small spot on my shoulder and a couple of white heads on my head under my hair (something that emerged on last PH cycle too) but on the whole no problem with acne - I havestill been taking pantothenic acid in large dosses to try and combat this.
I seem to be dreaming more in my sleep and having very disturbed nights, waking every couple of hours or so.....

Well hoping for more gains, some strength increases to start kicking in and a good session this afternoon!

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Day 11

First real dissapointment today.

Have just woken up and weighed myself and I am still 182lbs, the same as day 7. Also I have not noticed any real strength gains yet! yesterday was an 'off' day for training so I am looking forward to ploughing into some 5x5 bench pressing later - the fact the weight I used last session caused failure on the 4th rep of the last set will give me a perfect opportunity to measure strength increase as I hope to not only complete the last set but also add a rep.

What I am going to have to do now is eat more! I am feeling bloated a lot already though so this will not be easy. I do have a blender and used to create a meal in a jug from oats whey fruit and peanut butter - this could help, or I will just try an dmake each meal a little larger.
After my first week I really wanted to hit 190lbs and will be devastated if I dont finish close to it.

SIDES
Not really. Sweating I was getting especially at night has stopped. Been a couple of very small spots but nothing I would go as far as to say acne or I might not have had anyway.
Mrs commented the guys felt smaller last night (and she does not know I am using anything) so I will test that theory again tonight as there should mpt be shrinkage on 3-ad 11 days in!?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Well dude, I would ramp up the calories a bit. You are clearly an ecto. You look like you've got no fat on you at all. And f**k it. Add some bad food if you don't eat any. Add a couple pizzas a week or something. Really get in those dense calories. Have you cut up at all? Where's your weight at? By the way, I don't know about 3-AD, I got a couple bottles waiting on me but haven't started. But I know when I was on phera plex and superdrol, the weight gain didn't really come until about the end of the two week mark for me. I mean, I had a lb or two, but after the two week mark, I really started putting it on. Like 4 lbs a week or so. Don't let down though man. You're taking it, so keep it going. You can do it.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Well dude, I would ramp up the calories a bit. You are clearly an ecto. You look like you've got no fat on you at all. And f**k it. Add some bad food if you don't eat any. Add a couple pizzas a week or something. Really get in those dense calories. Have you cut up at all? Where's your weight at? By the way, I don't know about 3-AD, I got a couple bottles waiting on me but haven't started. But I know when I was on phera plex and superdrol, the weight gain didn't really come until about the end of the two week mark for me. I mean, I had a lb or two, but after the two week mark, I really started putting it on. Like 4 lbs a week or so. Don't let down though man. You're taking it, so keep it going. You can do it.
good job on the positive encouragement, thats what i like to see!

i agree with upping calories, although i still think u should eat cleanly.

one question for the logger: have you ever used anything hormonel before and if so how long ago was ur last use?

Thanks
GJJ

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
one question for the logger: have you ever used anything hormonel before and if so how long ago was ur last use?

Thanks
GJJ
Yeah did a 4 week Epi pulse one year ago and a 4 week Oxodrol (superdrol clone) 2 years ago.

I am upping the cals - have done today and will continue to do so. I struggle not to eat clean to be honest after spending so long now reading labels and looking for good nutrition it is a habit and I cant ever bring myself to eat rubbish anymore I might have one supposed cheat meal once every 2-3 weeks. I might while on this cycle have 1 pig out a week for the 2 remaining but will continue to eat clean and see how I do.

I'll weigh again in 3 days and see where it has got me.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Well I think it's really gonna do you some good man. Another good note, on SD, upping carbs really helped me put on some mass. Like I said, I've never tried 3-AD, but maybe it could help here too. Anyone got any info on a good macro for 3-AD?

vaporeized

Awards
JW- what are you having right before you go to bed? I mean, a half hour or so?

If you can add a high cal protein/ with high protein

for example- iso pure mass- 600+ cals
50 protein with milk your around 9 in change. Add in egg protein for an add 50 g's of protein.

A few nights a week is all you need, but this will def help.

keep up the good work bro

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Yeah did a 4 week Epi pulse one year ago and a 4 week Oxodrol (superdrol clone) 2 years ago.

I am upping the cals - have done today and will continue to do so. I struggle not to eat clean to be honest after spending so long now reading labels and looking for good nutrition it is a habit and I cant ever bring myself to eat rubbish anymore I might have one supposed cheat meal once every 2-3 weeks. I might while on this cycle have 1 pig out a week for the 2 remaining but will continue to eat clean and see how I do.

I'll weigh again in 3 days and see where it has got me.

hhhhmm..... well it doesnt look like ur receptors are down graded... so i would say eat more, lift harder and ask thesinner for good times on dosing. also, are you taking ur doses with 20 grams of fat? how many pills are you taking a day?

Thanks
GJJ

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
hhhhmm..... well it doesnt look like ur receptors are down graded... so i would say eat more, lift harder and ask thesinner for good times on dosing. also, are you taking ur doses with 20 grams of fat? how many pills are you taking a day?

Thanks
GJJ
This is a GREAT point. I always take my PHs with plenty of fish/flax seed oil. I used the pills now. But I used to just take the liquid. Tastes like s**t but works well. I know some people who use food to get the fat from. I'm not sure what they eat though to get the fat in with their doses. But I always megadose the omega 3s when I'm on cycle.

malou

malou

Awards
i had the same problem on m1p couldn't gain no weight before i start lifting heavier and start to get real cut add more weight to it plus i look at it like this i rather be small and cut than big w no definition
got 8 lb out of it when report sho 18 or so
and the weight came after the second week btw
take it with flax seed oil like calidood mentioned

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
JW- what are you having right before you go to bed? I mean, a half hour or so?

If you can add a high cal protein/ with high protein

for example- iso pure mass- 600+ cals
50 protein with milk your around 9 in change. Add in egg protein for an add 50 g's of protein.

A few nights a week is all you need, but this will def help.

keep up the good work bro
Before bed I have 1x scoop of whey and 2x scoops of milk protein for slower digestion over night and a tblsp of Udo's Choice Oil for some Omega and the fat helps slow the absorbtion of protein overnight again.
60g protein
5g carbs
15g fat

JW390898

JW390898

Awards

Thanks
GJJ
Taking always with 20g+ fat
2 pills 2x a day

Am taking 1st dose about an hour after breakfast (eaten upon waking)
2nd dose is normally evening about an hour before my pre bed protein shake

JW390898

JW390898

Awards

Thanks
GJJ
2 pills 2x a day

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
2 pills 2x a day

ah i see! ok well, ur second dose should be taken 30-45mins before your workout. try it and see how that works. Trust me this should help a lot! Also, how much do u weigh? One last thing, make sure the fats are healthy fats, like omega 3's/fish oil!

Thanks
GJJ

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
ah i see! ok well, ur second dose should be taken 30-45mins before your workout. try it and see how that works. Trust me this should help a lot! Also, how much do u weigh? One last thing, make sure the fats are healthy fats, like omega 3's/fish oil!

Thanks
GJJ
I only have healthy fats.

I would have thought taking fat in 30-45 mins before a workout would not be good?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

I would have thought taking fat in 30-45 mins before a workout would not be good?
since 3-AD is non methylated, you need the healthy fats to aid in the digestion of the 3-AD. you can take it by itself and get a little bit out of it, but to get the most out of a non methyl, you need to add healthy fats to it, hence why they usually say "take with a meal".

flax oil is good, fish oil is good, olive oil works, so does peanut butter. you need a minimum of 5g of fat per serving with a non methyl.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

There is nothing wrong with taking healthy fats before your workout. Also, 3-ad's main ingredient is bound to a fatty acid. so with ur fat added to it it makes the absorption better. 3-ad should always be taken per workout, because the peek of your effects from the pill would be taking effect then.

How much do you weigh?

Thanks
GJJ

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Oh man I didn't even think about dosage time! Yeah dude 45 minutes before is perfect. You DEFINITELY need to do that. A buddy of mine was taking some type of PH (don't remember which one, it was a clone either way) and he was taking it in the morning and at night. He said he wasn't getting great results from him. I told him to take it about 30-45 minutes before workout and he talked to me about two days later telling me how big of a difference it made. Taking it other times is good too. But these things have a half-life. I have no idea what it is for 3-AD, but basically, it's still in it's strongest state about a half hour or so after you take it because it's just been digested. That mixes with what's already in your system and you got a good thing goin on. Anyways, point is, at this point, you'll be in the best anabolic state for strength and size increases. Give it a shot man. I guarantee in like 3 days MAX you'll be able to tell a big difference. If I was you though, I would grab another bottle and finish out a full thirty days to really rock through the strongest points of the cycle. Cause weeks 3 and 4 are gonna be your money weeks. You seem a bit down about the whole thing man. Try this out, and i think you'll feel a whole lot better about it. I know several people who have had GREAT results from this prohormone. Keep truckin bud! Oh yeah, i said "truckin." That totally just happened. And I'll say it again if I get the chance.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
since 3-AD is non methylated, you need the healthy fats to aid in the digestion of the 3-AD. you can take it by itself and get a little bit out of it, but to get the most out of a non methyl, you need to add healthy fats to it, hence why they usually say "take with a meal".

flax oil is good, fish oil is good, olive oil works, so does peanut butter. you need a minimum of 5g of fat per serving with a non methyl.
All understood and I have been taking with healthyfat frm day 1

Cashews, Flaxseed Oil, Eggs, Natural Peanut Butter etc

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Have been thinking about extending it and possibly then making weeks 3-4 5 or 6 caps, what would the PCT implications of this be though, would 4 weeks AX APCT be sufficent still?

can you please answer my questions! see my last post!

Thanks
GJJ

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
can you please answer my questions! see my last post!

Thanks
GJJ
Sorry but didnt feel the need to answeer about the weight as my very first post gives my starting weight and i have weighed and posted twice since then.

I was 3 adys ago 182lbs though i will be amazed if in the morning on day 14 i am not at least +1lb on that

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Well, I did a 5 week stack of pheraplex and superdrol. APCT wasn't out yet then though. I think I used novedex xt. Just did 4 weeks on that and it went fine. So I think you should be ok. I used tamoxifen too though. I don't know how much gyno this product has given people though. Or how prone you are. It seems though that most people don't get bad gyno from this from the logs of read. But that was going to be another suggestion for week 3 or 4 from me, was to up the dose. But I didn't know if you were going to be up for buying another bottle or not.

Last edited:
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but didnt feel the need to answeer about the weight as my very first post gives my starting weight and i have weighed and posted twice since then.

I was 3 adys ago 182lbs though i will be amazed if in the morning on day 14 i am not at least +1lb on that

well, it was an easy answer. so why not answer it? anyways, at 183-4 pounds you should take 6 caps a day. ALso, you will be fine with taking apct and pcs for your pct, even at a 6cap a day cycle.

Your Welcome
GJJ

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
well, it was an easy answer. so why not answer it? anyways, at 183-4 pounds you should take 6 caps a day. ALso, you will be fine with taking apct and pcs for your pct, even at a 6cap a day cycle.

Your Welcome
GJJ
How many weeks do you suggest running for then and when should I up the dose to 6 - and still be ok with just APCT?

Thanks

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I got a question too grilla. What would you say are proper dosage levels for certain weights? 6 above 180 lbs and 4 below 180?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks do you suggest running for then and when should I up the dose to 6 - and still be ok with just APCT?

Thanks

I never suggest running and designer over 4 weeks. Although, i have seen people run this for 5- 6 weeks. i would only run stuff for 4 weeks, just my opinion. i would bump up the dose to 6 caps today or tomorrow. from what i have seen and been told, you will be fine with just apct. I'm a bit of a worry wort so i always say safer then sorry, and go with some pcs too.

remember, at 6 caps separate in to 3 doses.
Thanks
GJJ

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I got a question too grilla. What would you say are proper dosage levels for certain weights? 6 above 180 lbs and 4 below 180?

I would say that 170-175 is the gray area. anything above 175 i would say for sure 6 caps a day and below 170 would be 4caps a day. again this is just my opinion. If you look at a majority of the logs everyone who showed significant gains used 6 caps a day, some even 8 caps (I still say more is not always better).

Thanks
GJJ

malou

malou

Awards
been lifting for a minute now and my weight is 145 how many you think i should take from this log i know to get 2 bottles but i still don't have no game plan

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
How long is a minute? 145 doesn't sound like a very long minute bro.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
been lifting for a minute now and my weight is 145 how many you think i should take from this log i know to get 2 bottles but i still don't have no game plan

i dont know really what ur asking? also, how long have u been lifting?

Thanks
GJJ

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
How old are you too? I'm getting you're not near 21 yet.

malou

malou

Awards
about 2 years on and off i'm 5'9 25 play soccer so i never wanted to be big im' kinda muscular i'm cut and all but i want the mass with it
my question was about the dosage how many should i take i heard 3 also heard 4

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
DAY 14

Weighed in at 185lbs - +5.5

BIG BUT though, I have been eating lots more the last 2 days and my stomach is bloated out and fat looking - this will be where the extra weight is!

I have got to go back calorie wise to where I was at, possibly reduce carbs a little it looks like I have got a beer belly.

I'm not really feeling this cycle is doing it for me. I am contemplating going up to 6x a day and debating if to get another bottle to do a full 4 weeks or try and use the rest to cut the belly.

I am going to try and eat low carb today and less food in general to see if in the morning it is bloat or fat - I feel stuffed and swollen at night.

SIDES
none really - couple of little spots but nothing to complain about so dont feel to worried about upping the dose on this front.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
about 2 years on and off i'm 5'9 25 play soccer so i never wanted to be big im' kinda muscular i'm cut and all but i want the mass with it
my question was about the dosage how many should i take i heard 3 also heard 4

dude, dont take 3-ad! just workout and eat you will get there. at ur weight it doesnt look like ur training!

end of hijack

-GJJ

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Alright, someone has to say it to you.

You are never going to get really big with the attitude you have now bro. You've said you've done a cycle of epi before, but @ your height, weighing 180ish, the real problem is you don't know how to eat right, and I think you are paranoid of gaining any fat. None of us are here to get fat, but you can't be so scared / anxious about it that you are restricting your cals and not letting your body grow. No PH or steroid is going to really help you if you are not eating enough.

You have not been doing this log long enough to put on a signif amount of adipose tissue, but you are talking about your stomach beeing bloated and having a beer belly. I'm sorry that's simply not possible to have gained a beer belly worth of fat. Your midsection is bigger because your stomach is not used to the increased food yet so it is expanding, that's because it has food in it , not because it is suddenly full of fat now.

Please go back to the start of this log and look at your pics, you are a LEAN mofo, there's no way you've become a fat **** after two days of eating more. I think you are a motivated guy, but you need to get over this mental ****, cause it is making you waste the 3AD and holding you back from putting on quality mass.

true dat!

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Alright, someone has to say it to you.

You are never going to get really big with the attitude you have now bro. You've said you've done a cycle of epi before, but @ your height, weighing 180ish, the real problem is you don't know how to eat right, and I think you are paranoid of gaining any fat. None of us are here to get fat, but you can't be so scared / anxious about it that you are restricting your cals and not letting your body grow. No PH or steroid is going to really help you if you are not eating enough.

You have not been doing this log long enough to put on a signif amount of adipose tissue, but you are talking about your stomach beeing bloated and having a beer belly. I'm sorry that's simply not possible to have gained a beer belly worth of fat. Your midsection is bigger because your stomach is not used to the increased food yet so it is expanding, that's because it has food in it , not because it is suddenly full of fat now.

Please go back to the start of this log and look at your pics, you are a LEAN mofo, there's no way you've become a fat **** after two days of eating more. I think you are a motivated guy, but you need to get over this mental ****, cause it is making you waste the 3AD and holding you back from putting on quality mass.
Thanks man because half of me thinks that, if it is stomach bloat which I feel it could be then I feel a lot better about it - right on with the eating!!

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
DAY 15

Well thanks to the advice of BIG CASINO I started eating big again today. I suspected his advice was spot on but ate a litte less yesterday and cut back on the carbs to see if I felt and saw the bloat I was having and this morning and in bed last night was alot better so had further confirmation of it and tonight before my workout took 3 caps and will make it 6 a day now - I counted out my bottle and now have 23 left so will be able to last as long as the 2nd bottle I order I make sure is fast delivery.

I am now going to run for 4 complete weeks with these last 12 days at 6 caps a day.

I will be eating plenty and if some fat is gained then hell with it as I mnight have always stopped myself from gaining as I ewant to get big while staying lean and it is just not what my body wants - I can lose weight so easily that if my trousers get tight in 2 weeks time and I dont like what has bene achieved then I wi can always quit lifting and trying and lose all the excess in less than a month without much effort so - Im going for it!

I now have decided I want to hit at least 192lbs and if anything I will hopefully be closer to 200lbs than 190lbs!

I do know how to eat just not perhaps the right amount. I eat clean and will look to continue this, but accept bloated feeling and puffyness is part of the course.

BIGCASINO - If I break through what I have never achieved before then I will have long term love for you (a healthy respectful friendship drinking beer watching football with clothes on type manly love I just want to add!) as you told me what one half of me already knew but would probably not have listened to but hearing it from someone else!!!

Effects - 3-AD so far

Well still a bit dissapointed overall, cant say strength has been up really - I have made a real effort to ensure strict form and good contractions on all movements too.

Hopefully the 6 caps and what I have read where a lot of people claim end of week 2 is the start of strength means now is where I notice it and with some big eating.............

SIDES

Some small spots, not much trouble so far, have increased my intake of vitamin B5 in an effort to help combat now I am upping the dose.

Odd momentary increase in aggression but nothing out of control.

No sweating any more - this was first few days only.

Libido is up and has been throughout - MRS does not approve and so does not know of the cycle but has noticed a difference and I have played it down by stating the increase in fish oils and omega 3 must be helping the boys and t-levels!

I will weigh again in the morning hoping that my day off from the big big eating yesterday did not hurt too much and will now weigh every other day.

THIS IS the MAKE or BREAK fortnight, probably for my lifting fullstop as I am going all out now and id not happy with the improvement and/or evidence of the potential for improvement then will probably pack it all in.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

Well thanks to the advice of BIG CASINO I started eating big again today. I suspected his advice was spot on but ate a litte less yesterday and cut back on the carbs to see if I felt and saw the bloat I was having and this morning and in bed last night was alot better so had further confirmation of it and tonight before my workout took 3 caps and will make it 6 a day now - I counted out my bottle and now have 23 left so will be able to last as long as the 2nd bottle I order I make sure is fast delivery.

I am now going to run for 4 complete weeks with these last 12 days at 6 caps a day.

I will be eating plenty and if some fat is gained then hell with it as I mnight have always stopped myself from gaining as I ewant to get big while staying lean and it is just not what my body wants - I can lose weight so easily that if my trousers get tight in 2 weeks time and I dont like what has bene achieved then I wi can always quit lifting and trying and lose all the excess in less than a month without much effort so - Im going for it!

I now have decided I want to hit at least 192lbs and if anything I will hopefully be closer to 200lbs than 190lbs!

I do know how to eat just not perhaps the right amount. I eat clean and will look to continue this, but accept bloated feeling and puffyness is part of the course.

BIGCASINO - If I break through what I have never achieved before then I will have long term love for you (a healthy respectful friendship drinking beer watching football with clothes on type manly love I just want to add!) as you told me what one half of me already knew but would probably not have listened to but hearing it from someone else!!!

Effects - 3-AD so far

Well still a bit dissapointed overall, cant say strength has been up really - I have made a real effort to ensure strict form and good contractions on all movements too.

Hopefully the 6 caps and what I have read where a lot of people claim end of week 2 is the start of strength means now is where I notice it and with some big eating.............

SIDES

Some small spots, not much trouble so far, have increased my intake of vitamin B5 in an effort to help combat now I am upping the dose.

Odd momentary increase in aggression but nothing out of control.

No sweating any more - this was first few days only.

Libido is up and has been throughout - MRS does not approve and so does not know of the cycle but has noticed a difference and I have played it down by stating the increase in fish oils and omega 3 must be helping the boys and t-levels!

I will weigh again in the morning hoping that my day off from the big big eating yesterday did not hurt too much and will now weigh every other day.

THIS IS the MAKE or BREAK fortnight, probably for my lifting fullstop as I am going all out now and id not happy with the improvement and/or evidence of the potential for improvement then will probably pack it all in.

damn, wheres my love?! lol

-GJJ