Military press: 3x8 80
Side raises: 3x8 20
Rear raises: 2x8 40, 1x8 35

Supplementation:
2 X-Force 45 minutes prior to WO
2 BLUE up 45 minutes prior to WO
Protein shake 5 minutes after WO

Thoughts:
Seemed pretty well focused throughout my WO. It almost seemed to fly by. After I finished my last set I was like...what now?
My appetite has decreased a bit...not exactly what i'm looking for right now so i'm forcing myself to eat but there is a noticable metabolic effect from the X-Force already.
Too early to tell so i'll give it a couple days before I give an opinion but if my WO's continue to fly by like that i'm really going to enjoy this product.
*Also got a good pump I know it was in part from the BLUE up but couldn't help and notice a nice pump in my shoulders I don't usually get.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff... lookin forward to seeing what it does for the college student who lifts.

Adams

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:
Back & Bi's
Pull-ups: 3x15
Lat pulldowns: 3x8 180
Bent rows: 3x8 95
Clean and jerk: 3x8 135
DB curls: 1x6 40, 2x8 35
BB curls w/ negs: 3x6 70 @ 5 sec neg

Supplementation:
2 X-Force 30 minutes prior to WO
2 BLUE up 30 minutes prior to WO

Thoughts:
Another quick workout. I really like how focused this is helping me to be when i'm in the gym. Can't wait to take the 2 tests I have on monday after taking X-Force.
Definately hurt myself today. My right upper lat muscle I think got pulled on my last set of lat pulldowns. It hurts to breath or move it. I'm going to take a muscle relaxant and play some 360 for a while and see if it doesn't loosen up.
Appetite still noticably down. This may be a good light cut supplement. *noted for future
*If back doesn't restrict movement tomorow I will give an honest opinion on appetite, focus, and energy levels from this supplement tomorow. Otherwise I will take tomorow off as a recovery day.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Day: 3

Took today as an off day. Back is feeling better now.
Will resume tomorow

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Day: 4

Ok. So today I tried X-Force for another of it's uses...for school. I took 2 X-Force about an hour before my first class and really got indepth with the teacher in a debate about mark twain and threw him for a loop when I brought up Edgar Allen Poe lol.
Had a test 2nd period that I got a 96% on and had a test in my 3rd class that I got a 100% on. I would definately credit X-Force for keeping me focused on my tests and keeping me from wandering or day-dreaming half way through like I did in high school.
After my final class I had work and everything just seemed to flow. Can't say the time flew however I did accomplish a good amount of work.

So far X-Force has been great for:
-focus in the gym
-focus during school/tests
-focus at work
-appetite suppression
-good feeling of energy throughout the day
-clear mind while driving (came to me as kind of a suprise)

I have work tomorow but will be going to the gym afterwards since I get off at 8...going to try and get off early to play racketball at 6:30 with an old friend. Looking forward to my next dose of X-Force.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
Legs & Abs
*5 minute jog warmup
Incline leg press: 1x8 360, 1x8 450, 1x7 540
Hack squats: 1x8 180, 2x8 270
Squats: 2x8 180, 1x8 270
Calf raises: 3x8 230
Decline sit-ups: 2x15 10(med ball)
Leg lifts: 2x25
Bridges: 2x60 sec
Oblique side dips: 3x20 60

Supplementation:

Thoughts:
Was kind of suprised with my lack of strength when I got to squats, but I did go for 80% 7x on leg press so I wasn't too depressed...will do squats first next time.
Forgot to do deadlifts on back day this week! Will definately remember that next time as I remembered today.
X-Force appetite supression is still kickin but has backed off a bit, not so hard to eat like in the beginning. Focus is still great as ever.
This is the first supplement that I have ever taken that is supposed to affect the mind, however I would say I am impressed in how well I can look at a task and just get it done.
*School tomorow, but will def make to gym. Stay tuned.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how is your diet?

also i can see a few things Id do different on your training regime. Ill chime in later.

also interested in seeing the rest of your routine

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
damn i should had stayed at san jac...my classes and tests are hard as hell. looks like you got lucky in your classes. looks good thus far. and that back pain you developed was probably a knot. your leg press is looking good man. i havent dont it since back at the old gym.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
how is your diet?

also i can see a few things Id do different on your training regime. Ill chime in later.

also interested in seeing the rest of your routine
plz feel free to critique what you see needs work. i could really use a shock to my muscles after a month of my 3 set 6-8 rep scheme.

i have decided to try and get down to 175 while still gaining muscle so...
diet: 2500 calories daily & 1 gallon water daily
protein: 150g
carbs: 250g - (200g complex 50g simple)
fats: 50g-75g (from healthy sources - no fryed or fast food)

breakfast 6:30a.m.
snack 9:00a.m.
lunch 12noon
big snack 2:45p.m.
dinner 5:30p.m.
*gym 8p.m.
post WO meal 9:30p.m.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were you Id bulk until December. Then start a cut until February.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Texas, youve made great progress, have great genetics and muscle memory to work with. I have faith as soon as you heal up you will be back to where you were and beyond!

If you are gaining too much fat, maybe back off on carbs/fat? just my .02. You dont need to get fat to put muscle on. Your body only needs so many cals to add mass. Fat accumulation is just the excess. If you are gaining a lot of fat the diet needs to be adjusted.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:
Chest & Shoulders
Incline DB: 1x8 55, 1x8 60, 1x7 65*PR
Military press: 1x6 90, 1x8 80, 1x6 80
DB flys: 3x8 30
Rear raises: 1x8 40, 2x8 50
Decline iso: 2x8 180, 1x8 160
Side raises: 1x6 30, 2x8 25
Flat bench: 1x8 135, 2x8 165

Supplementation:
2 Neovar with lunch
2 BLUE up 30 minutes prior to WO
2 Neovar 10 minutes post WO with carb meal

Thoughts:
Decided to start taking creatine now that I have isolated the effects of X-Force on my body and mind. Got a really great pump today and combined with a smooth WO (thanks to X-Force) I really enjoyed the gym today. Appetite supression is up a little bit again...other than my breakfast lunch and post WO meals I didn't really eat; I had a few pistachio nuts here and there.
*Switch training style to size gain starting tomorow rather than strength gain as it has been for the last month. Trying to shock my muscles and gain a little bit of size before strength training again.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have time it would take too long. I'm already training a friend I know offline for free. and it has taking me a great deal of time effort and energy to get his training/nutrition. Read some of my posts and you'll learn some. more importantly learn all you can. It takes time.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
thanks for lookin out, but i feel confident enough in how i am currently doing. changing my routine starting tomorow and have increased calorie intake and added creatine into daily supplements. we'll see how it turns out.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
thanks you BW. i'm pretty sore today for some reason but i'll get to the gym here in about 30 mins. taking my supps right now.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Day: 7
Back & Triceps
Clean and jerks: 4x5 125
Seated dips: 4x3 230, 1x4 230
Tri extensions: 1x5 65, 1x5 70, 1x5 75, 1x5 80 (couldn't find a 3 rep max!)
Skullcrushers: 5x3 70
1-hand rows: 1x5 65, 1x5 70, 1x5 75, 1x4 80 (1st time doing these & couldn't find 3 rep max)
Bent rows: 1x4 95, 2x3 115, 1x2 115

Supplementation
2 Neovar with lunch
2 X-Force 45 minutes prior to WO
2 BLUE up 45 minutes prior to WO
Protein shake 5 mins post WO
2 Neovar 20 minutes post WO with carb meal

Thoughts:
So I switched my training regime today and it was definately a new experience as well as a learning experience. I set some good numbers to start off with and expect some quick gains in the next 3 weeks.
I have always been an ego lifter and made sure I got 5-15 reps in whatever I did for gains and for those who were watching. I was expecting wierd looks today but didn't really notice them. I stayed focused on my lifts and only noticed 1 guy kept looking at me (but he was small so its ok). Good energy today though.
*Triceps looked really full at the end of my workout today. Hoping for the same effect when I get to chest day again...if so, i'll take progress pix already.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id leave the ego at the door bro as the old saying goes. No one cares if you are the strongest person in there. As long you make consistent gains thats all that matters. Just sayin

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agree with metroba, I'd rather look the best than lift the most. haha depends what your goals are though I guess... I'm ALL about the mirror :p

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i NEVER expected to be this sore today! my entire back, inner triceps, and full traps are sore today.

well i used to be an ego lifter. now i could care less. i could care less about the guys who look at me for only doing 3 reps. i'm happy with my progress and my goals are feasable.

thanks for backin me up tho

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Log lookn good d-rizzle...lol

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Day: 8
OFF - cardio
Got up nice and early to go play racketball with an old friend. Played for about an hour.
Pretty sore today but I expect to be back at 100% tomorow.

Supplementation:
2 X-Force 30 mins pre WO
1 BLUE up 30 mins pre WO
Protein shake 5 mins post WO
2 neovar 5 mins post WO
2 neovar with lunch (in about an hour)

Thoughts:
Don't know that I was necessarily focused during the racketball game since we kept talking and catching up on stuff but energy levels were good for it being early in the morning.
Tomorow will be my first chest day on my new lifting plan.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Days: 9 & 10
I worked 8 hours both days went out friday night, went out last night, didn't get home till 11....so the gym was closed.
I got some swimming in for cardio otherwise it was a recovery/recooping weekend for my muscles.

Supplementation:
both days I took X-Force when I woke up
both days I took neovar with breakfast and dinner
took 1 BLUE up around lunch both days

Thoughts:
X-Force gives a great jitter free energy if you take it really early. It also seems to have a good half life cause work went smooth and partying wasn't a blur....I can remember most of it lolol.
*Will resume gym tomorow after class

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Days: 9 & 10
I worked 8 hours both days went out friday night, went out last night, didn't get home till 11....so the gym was closed.
I got some swimming in for cardio otherwise it was a recovery/recooping weekend for my muscles.

Supplementation:
both days I took X-Force when I woke up
both days I took neovar with breakfast and dinner
took 1 BLUE up around lunch both days

Thoughts:
X-Force gives a great jitter free energy if you take it really early. It also seems to have a good half life cause work went smooth and partying wasn't a blur....I can remember most of it lolol.
*Will resume gym tomorow after class

While I was on X-force I skipped a workout too. It really helped me out! I was expecting to get back in the gym and be totally weak but I set some PRs, if I recall correctly. Hope the same happens to you. :thumbsup:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i'll let you know in a couple of hours! i'm really going to push myself hard this next couple of days cuz i've been granted permission to post-pone this log for a month and finish the last 2 weeks of it around exams.

and i am so hungry sitting in class right now!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Day: 11
Chest & Neck & Biceps
DB incline: 1x5 65, 4x3 70 *PR
DB flys: 5x4 35
Decline iso: 4x3 275*PR, 1x4 225
BB bench: 5x3 165 (didn't want to push harder without a spot)
BB shrugs: 4x3 315, 1x5 265
BB curls: 5x3 80
Pullups: 2x8

Supplementation:
2 X-Force 45 minutes pre WO
4 HypertropX 45 minutes pre WO
2 neovar w/ lunch
2 neovar post WO
protein shake post WO

Thoughts:
Still like the energy and drive in the gym. Added in the hypertrop for a little extra kick since I had a long day. Appetite supression isn't as noticable when taking the X-Force later in the day.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By db bench 165 Im guessing you meant barbell?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
as promised....i'm back on track with X-Force for the next 2 weeks.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Day: 1 - Start 2nd half
Neck, Shoulders, Biceps
BB shrugs: 1x10 225, 2x5 315
Sitting shrugs: 2x8 275
Military press: 2x10 100, 1x8 100
Side pull: 3x10 30 (each side seperately)
Rear raise: 3x10 60
Isolation BB curls: 3x10 60
DB curls: 2x10 35, 1x8 30, 1x8 25

Supplementation:
2 X-Force 45 minutes pre WO
protein shake post WO

Thoughts:
Took the X-Force and went to the gym. Was pleased with my workout however I had 3 papers I had to finish and a powerpoint presentation to complete when I got home. I was up till 6a.m. this morning but I got through it all smoothly.
Finals are this next week, studying is going to be gruesome but i'll gladly be able to relay the effects from the X-Force as I get through it.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
just checkin in bud. Still watching from the shadows.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i've got 2 days left of X-Force.
i'm going to finish it with a final review on the 17th

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dboy left the log hangin

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im a night owl ^o,o^

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

Energy: 7/10
Focus: 10/10
Appetite Suppression: 5/10

I did enjoy this product in the mental effects it supplied. I had work, school, gym, and a social life and each day seemed to flow smoothly while taking this.

For those of you who remember the main reason I took this it was for final exams.....I finished with 3 A's and 2 B's. I do recommend this to college students or anyone who has a hectic life that could use the mentality boost.