OrangePeel's, This Thread Doesn't Need a Fancy Name Because ANIMAL HOOKED ME UP! LOG

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again to Universal Rep, Hoomgar, B Con, and everyone else at Universal for allowing me to log this "Big Picture Stack" !

THE STACK WILL BE
SHOCK THERAPY INTRA-AID TORRENT

About OrangePeel:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200
Body Type: Mesomorph

I have been training for 4.5 years now, and for the last 2 years I have been taking the other aspects of bodybuilding such as, deit, and sleep, much more seriously. I tend to be a hardgainer (especially during winter months :think:) yet when summer rolls around I tend to be able to pack on muscle and loose fat rather easily every year? Which Will make this log VERY exciting for me.

GOALS:
I just recently came off a little bit of a "lazy period" (mostly just on the weekends), by BF% is higher than I like it to be already, and for this reason I plan to attemt a "clean bulk", I want to drop my calorie intake from the level it is at now by dropping ALL cheat foods, but still keep it above maintenance. If all goes right I think I may be able to make strenght gains While keeping weight either close to or under my start weight of 200lbs.

I am hoping to notice and be able to increase intensity in the gym, not be worn out towards the end of my 1.5 Hours workouts, and to notice strengh increases. That is my main concern, while I am hoping my change to a strick, clean, "cheat" free diet will allow this to happen while either keeping my BF% the same, or lowering it, I realize that is not the intent of this stack, and so if minimal fat gains occur, I will not be bothered by this.

DIET:
Nothing special here, I am NOT a professional bodybuilder and do not beleive I need to count macro's to a tee, I do however have some guidlines I will follow, and I will be especially strick for my PRE and POST meals when this Universal stack will be working its magic:

Meal 1 - Immediatly upon waking, 3/4C Oats, 1 Dannon Light & Fit yogurt, 60G TP Whey Isolate Cold-Filtration,
Meal 2 - PRE - 1 Can Tuna, 20G lean protein, 1.75C Fibrous Veggie, Animal Pak
SHOCK THERAPY - 15 Minutes Pre
WORKOUT - INTRA-AID
TORRENT - Immediatly Post-Workout
Meal 3 - 30-45 Minutes Post-WO - 50G Lean Protein, 40G Moderate GI carb (I am considering whole wheat bread sources, ezekial bread, oats, possibly some cereals)
Meal 4 - 50G Lean Protein
Meal 5 - Immediatly prior to bed, 30G TP Micellar Casein, 25G Lean Protein

-Lean protein sources will be swiched up everyday, I dont like to eat the same thing for the same meal day after day, but will consist of things such as Chicken, Turkey Burger, Lean Beef, Eggs, Tilapia etc.
-I marinate chicken in EVOO for some meals and I eat Marcona Almond throughout the day for fats, I also supplement each full meal with Omega-3
-My only meals containing Carbs will be Meal 1, 2 (In the form of a fibrous veggie), 3, and any carbs from supplements.
-Drink ATLEAST 1 gallon of water daily, I also go through about 3 gallon of Green Tea a week

TRAINING:
Monday - Back/Bi's (Heavy)
Tuesday - Chest/Tri's (Heavy)
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - Traps/Shoulder/Bi's (Light 20 rep sets)
Friday - Legs/Tri's (Light 20 rep sets)
Saturday -OFF
Sunday - OFF

I do abs Monday (Light 20 rep sets), Tuesday (Heavy 10 rep sets), Thursday (Heavy 10 rep sets), Friday (Light 20 rep sets)

I like to focus on SLOW and CONTROLLED reps, I hate to watch people bounce and swing heavy weight, just so they get to play with heavy weights.

When I goto the gym, I like to kick my ass, and lift hard, not bullshit (which is why I stopped going with a lifting partner) I don't like to bring a journal to the gym and use lifting time to right down every rep, and every set that I do, I will pick (or you guys can help me pick) 2-3 Excersize from each lifting day that I will keep track of, my plan so far:

Monday - Deadlift / ?
Tuesday - DB Flat Bench / DB Incline Bench
Thursday - Shrug / Military DB Press
Friday - Squat / Dips

THE JUDGEING
The main categories I will judge this stack on are:
-Intensity
-Endurance
-Energy
-Focus
-Quality of Training
-Strength
-Size
-Muscle Density

My Biggest factor I will be looking for in this stack is the increased intensity during the workout, and hopefully conitinuing untill the end, I realize that building the muscle is on ME. The supplements will help for sure, but the grunt work needs to be done by me.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Great start to a great log. Definitely have everything lined up... put in that work. I'll be along for the ride. :clap2: :thumbsup:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
FIRST IMPRESSIONS​

So there's my "Big Picture Stack", I want to thank U Rep and Universal for stepping the Torrent up to the larger 6.1LB'er making this stack just that much better!

The packages showed up in great condition, the packaging for the actual products is attractive, informational, and convenient, AND the scoops were all at the top of the powder!!!

I realize its whats inside the packaging that really matters, but I think it really says something about a company that takes pride, and spends the extra time to design the packaging for their product. Universal also has great customer service, and super helpful/pleasant forum reps, making a purchase from them very easy and enjoyable to make.

Oh, and I did the "lick test" on all the products and from what I could tell, they all tasted pretty great!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Very nice first impressions... a lick taste is always warranted when having all those different flavors before you. Glad your scoops were on top as well, very easy to find. I had an intra aid that I couldn't find the scoop to as it was lodged at the bottom. Haha...

You will love Torrent as well, especially having a bigger tub to last longer. Looking forward to good things O.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good my man. The lick test is nice, but it ain't nothing to slammin down some of this stuff during your workout. Looking forward to your feedback on that!

Hg

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1​

TASTE
Shock Therapy was ok, I mixed it with way to little water so it was super strong but even still it tasted good (then I mixed a little more to see what it should have tasted like) 8/10, the Intra-Aid in my opinion was great, little "thick" (could be fixed with more water probably, but I kinda liked it thick) I would be 100% fine with sipping on this every workout 8/10, the Torrent was GREAT, tasted just like an apple jolly rancher, I couldn't believe how good it was, considering my prior experience with WMS 10/10. Also if you consider these are bodybuilding supplement and not soft drinks THEN I would rate them all 10/10, but seriously they were all pretty good anyway.

WORKOUT DURATION - 85 Minutes
WEIGHT - 200Lbs

IMPRESSIONS
I felt the SHOCK THERAPY working before I made it to the gym, maybe I was just excited for my first day of this stack but I found myself walking a pretty serious pace on the way there, It really was the "kick in the ass" I've been hearing about, My energy never really slowed down the whole workout as it did with the previous loggers, maybe because I had the INTRA-AID to sip on the whole time, I was really impressed with my ability to just keep on pushing today. I don't have much to say on the TORRENT as its not something you would really notice the first day, but I will say it really did taste GREAT!

There's a few things I noticed today that really made me believe this stack was effective:

-I usually shoot for a 90 minute workout, NO longer, but I usually end up there for and extra 10-15 minutes, today I left 5 minutes early and I felt like I pushed myself harder than I normally do

-I do light sets of higher rep abs on MON/FRI, crunches (20), leg lifts (20), side crunches left (20), side crunches right (20), hold legs/arms above the ground (20) Seconds, bicycle kicks (100), Rope crunches (170lbs, 20 Reps), Side DB pulls left (35lbs, 30 Reps), Side DB pulls right (15lbs, 30 Reps) All supersetted together. Today, for the first time ever, I found myself even in my third set of this, doing extra reps without really even noticing until I had done done 3-4 extra

-Other than forearms, I do dead lifts last, today I was just about to do my last set and some hardcore, old time, Alan Jackson, I lost my truck type country came on my iPod, I just said **** it and I was still siked up for my last set (ok, so maybe this one doesn't count so much, but I kinda thought about it when I was leaving and it made me :toofunny:)

THE LIFTS
I need to pick another thing to record for today so I've only got one thing right now:
Deadlift - 255X5, new PR (I just recently started with deadlifts a few weeks ago, but I want to focus on them)

THE JUDGEING
-Intensity - UP
-Endurance - UP
-Energy - UP
-Focus - WAY UP
-Quality of Training - UP
-Strength - NORMAL
-Size - NORMAL
-Muscle Density - NORMAL
Notes: Felt a definite change in my first workout with this stack. The workout was at a faster pace, with a strong drive up until the moment I left. I felt that I really pushed myself harder today and I really am expecting to make some great gains over the next few weeks.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good start OP. One thing I notice about the Torrent is at the end of a grueling workout... the kind that leave you groaning as you enter the locker room... I suck down my Torrent shake (I chug mine straight down) I find that I can literally feel the life coming back into my body. That was before IA. Now that I'll be using IA I wonder if that feeling of recovery will be as intense seeing as how the IA should be helping me along as I go? I haven't had the chance to use IA with Torrent yet.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. For the IA, try mixing it with a little more water. I find the sweet spot for me is 1 scoop to 25 oz of water. I typically use 2 scoops during a workout so you can imagine the amount of fluid I am consuming around my workout. I like that though. If not with this stuff, I do the same thing with just water anyway. When you feel like your going to puke, chug! Shuts it down every time for me.

This of course is all only true if you are pushing yourself that hard.

Hg

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, the IA is a little thick, but I kinda enjoy it the way it is, and it still taste's really good. I went back and fourth between the IA and the water fountain so I could just get some water too.

What I'm really looking forward to is one of the Fridays when I have an early AM workout. I want to see what the ST, and IA can do for me then as I am definitely NOT a morning person.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just keep diluting the IA as I workout; drink some and refill the bottle partway a couple of times- it still tastes great and that thickness is no longer a problem.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm finding that right between 25 to 30 oz of water per scoop of IA is perfect for me.

Hg

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

WORKOUT DURATION - 80 Minutes
WEIGHT - 199.5 Lbs

IMPRESSIONS
So for the second day in a row I finished in under 90 minutes (my goal, and this never happened before the stack). It seems like I've got the ability to keep my workouts at a fast pace, and still push myself the for the duration, which it GREAT!

I decided to move my heavy tri's to Friday and do light tri's on Tuesday, I kicked my ass on chest today, and could barely do dips at all, let alone weighted.

I tried to grab a few pics today after my workout and couldn't do it, My hands/arms had a crazy shake going on from the workout.

THE LIFTS
DB Flat Bench - 100 X 6
DB Incline Bench - 80 X 6

THE JUDGING
-Intensity - UP
-Endurance - UP
-Energy - UP
-Focus - WAY UP
-Strength - NORMAL
-Size - NORMAL
-Muscle Density - UP
Notes: Muscles felt tighter today, Good pumps, good strength, great workout intensity.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get that shake in my hands as well, I used to always have to put off studying in college for several hours after a workout because I couldn't write a legible word. It's means you're working hard!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Endurance and rapid recovery between sets is one of the benefits of IA. The Beta Alanine in it helps with that a lot as well.

Looks like your on a roll here OP. Keep slammin it.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I just keep diluting the IA as I workout; drink some and refill the bottle partway a couple of times- it still tastes great and that thickness is no longer a problem.
Exactly. I'm with H... 25-30 oz per level scoop. Mix it all up, toss it in the freezer for an hour or two. Pull it out, head to the gym. Intra-Aid "Freeze".

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I'm with H... 25-30 oz per level scoop. Mix it all up, toss it in the freezer for an hour or two. Pull it out, head to the gym. Intra-Aid "Freeze".
Ah the IA slushy. I still need to try that!

Hg

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3​

I don't even workout today, usually I like my day off, I'm kinda bummed though because I want to have a nice tall glass of torrent!!!

Also I forgot to comment on mixability, I have a tall measuring cup and a hand held blender that I mix all my supplements in, and for me, all the products mix great. The Torrent, and Shock Therapy usually have a little bit of granules that run down the cup at the bottom, but I just add a little more water and drink the rest down...problem solved.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3​

I don't even workout today, usually I like my day off, I'm kinda bummed though because I want to have a nice tall glass of torrent!!!

Also I forgot to comment on mixability, I have a tall measuring cup and a hand held blender that I mix all my supplements in, and for me, all the products mix great. The Torrent, and Shock Therapy usually have a little bit of granules that run down the cup at the bottom, but I just add a little more water and drink the rest down...problem solved.
I agree. I put them in this order of mix:

Best mixing first...

Intra-Aid = almost flawless, just a little tiny bit that settles

Torrent = same as IA but just a tad hard to shake

Shock Therapy = mixes easy and has a little sediment that requires a re-shake if you don't suck it straight down, which I do ;)

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the easy mixability and I am also disappointed when I don't have a big Torrent shake waiting on me on Off days.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the easy mixability and I am also disappointed when I don't have a big Torrent shake waiting on me on Off days.
I'm the same way - my post-workout shake is by far the sweetest thing I consume now days. On off days, I end up still wanting one, just cause they taste so darn good!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3​

Oh, you're one of those guys...

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Oh, you're one of those guys...
hah, which guy?

The I dont workout today guy? I kinda have to be, 2 summers ago I hit the gym 7 days a week, pushed my self hard and all still ate good, I LOST strength/size that summer, I've done 3days/wk before and 4/day/wk and found that 4days/wk with 1 FULL week off every few months works best for me.

Or the I like my day off guy? definitely one of those guys, I got a pretty packed schedule with my college classes etc. Its kinda nice when Wednesday rolls around and I have a day to kinda do whatever.

Or the I want to take my supplements even though I don't need them right now cause they taste good guy? Well, I never used to be, but then I had never had torrent before either. Although I had a bottle of EAS Phosphogen I used to love eating, put it in smoothies, eat the powder etc. it tasted like pixy sticks, but that might be because it was 75% sugar.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
hah, which guy?

The I dont workout today guy? I kinda have to be, 2 summers ago I hit the gym 7 days a week, pushed my self hard and all still ate good, I LOST strength/size that summer, I've done 3days/wk before and 4/day/wk and found that 4days/wk with 1 FULL week off every few months works best for me.

Or the I like my day off guy? definitely one of those guys, I got a pretty packed schedule with my college classes etc. Its kinda nice when Wednesday rolls around and I have a day to kinda do whatever.

Or the I want to take my supplements even though I don't need them right now cause they taste good guy? Well, I never used to be, but then I had never had torrent before either. Although I had a bottle of EAS Phosphogen I used to love eating, put it in smoothies, eat the powder etc. it tasted like pixy sticks, but that might be because it was 75% sugar.

No I think he meant one of those "I like to drink Torrent on my off days" guys ;)

You know, like the rest of us LOL!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
No I think he meant one of those "I like to drink Torrent on my off days" guys ;)

You know, like the rest of us LOL!
Haha, yeah. I held back, but it was tough. I cheated on my diet yesterday though, I had 1 Butter Butter sandwich cookie thing, haha.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah. I held back, but it was tough. I cheated on my diet yesterday though, I had 1 Butter Butter sandwich cookie thing, haha.
I wont talk about food in your thread then :jaw:

You don't want to know!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4​

WORKOUT DURATION -95 Minutes (I got into a little conversation with a Fitness major about training rear delts)
WEIGHT - 199

IMPRESSIONS
-My plan seems to be working so far. I have dropped .5Lbs every workout day, but my strength hasn't gone down. I also have yet to train a muscle group for the second time since starting (bi's which did light 20+ rep sets with today) so I'm hoping I may just see some improvements next week.

I feel like my logs are going to start to get very repetitive, the Shock Therapy, and Intra-Aid do a great job of what they're designed to do, my workout have been much more energized since starting, I am just unsure how to convey this in a different way than I have been so far.

THE LIFTS
Shrugs - 315x12 (135,185,225,275 X20 before)
Military DB shoulder press - 80X3

THE JUDGING

-Intensity - UP
-Endurance - UP
-Energy - UP
-Focus - UP
-Strength - NORMAL
-Size - UP?
-Muscle Density - UP
Notes: I at my last serving of post workout chicken tenders today :sad: (baked, and made with whole wheat breading)

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I wont talk about food in your thread then :jaw:

You don't want to know!
Yeah its tough, my roommates always torment me with their foods since they know I try not to eat them, I turned down the nutter butters like 12 times before I finally ate one.

I'm good though, I had a nice "cheat weekend before starting the stack" Tub of "vanilla ice cream bar" ice cream, few packs of oreo's, boxes of cereal (yes plural), chips, sandwich's, pizza (I think I may have gone a little over board) but it was my first time cheating in a little while, and I'm not someone to do things half-assed, if I cheat, I CHEAT. (except the nutter butter, very half assed)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell of a log thus far, with a great stack. good job op

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its tough, my roommates always torment me with their foods since they know I try not to eat them, I turned down the nutter butters like 12 times before I finally ate one.

I'm good though, I had a nice "cheat weekend before starting the stack" Tub of "vanilla ice cream bar" ice cream, few packs of oreo's, boxes of cereal (yes plural), chips, sandwich's, pizza (I think I may have gone a little over board) but it was my first time cheating in a little while, and I'm not someone to do things half-assed, if I cheat, I CHEAT. (except the nutter butter, very half assed)

LOL I hear ya man :) Hey a good cheat will actually help you lose weight when your diet is in check. You doing great.

Hg

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5​

WORKOUT DURATION - 90 Minutes
WEIGHT - 194 (Friday WO's are AM, so this weight can't really be compared to the previous days)

IMPRESSIONS
-Not as crazy of a "good for it attitude" as the other days (I just don't look forward to AM leg days) BUT...I still had much more energy than I usually do on leg days.

-As I have been on this stack for a week I have really started to notice the "little things" the make it apparent to me the the Shock Therapy/Intra-Aid stack are actually working. Thing like:
-the faster paced walk on my way to the gym
-I always run home from the gym to the same song, about 3:30 seconds long usually I get home right as it ends, now I get back with 30 seconds left and I'm not even as tired as usual.
-I am actually finishing workouts in the 90 minutes that I shoot for, they have always gone 5-10-15 minutes over before.

THE LIFTS
Squats - 225x10 (I had been slacking big time on legs, and just recently got back into actually trying to push myself on legs days, I'm hoping to get back to my PR of 315x4 eventually)
Weighted Dips - 80x4

THE JUDGING
-Intensity - UP
-Endurance - UP
-Energy - UP
-Focus - UP
-Strength - NORMAL/UP
-Size - NORMAL
-Muscle Density - NORMAL
Notes: The WO wasn't as intense as the past few, probably it was an AM WO, with only 1 meal in me (and I am not an AM person) BUT like I said before, this Friday's WO was still much better than last Fridays WO without the Universal products.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should have picked a fancy tittle lol. This threads not getting the attention it deserves, solid products so far.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I like how you judge the various aspects like intensity and endurance. Keep up the great work O.

We are still following. :afro:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6​

WORKOUT DURATION -85 Minutes
WEIGHT - 198

IMPRESSIONS
Once again, great intensity, I had a packed schedule today, didn't make it to the gym until later than I really like to go (a little after 5) even still had great energy and intensity

THE LIFTS
Deadlift - 265X5 (I wish I would have pushed myself hard as I feel like I still had 1-2 more reps in me)
Straight Arm Cable Pulldown - 160x8

THE JUDGING
-Intensity - UP
-Endurance - UP
-Energy - UP
-Focus - UP
-Strength - UP
-Size - NORMAL
-Muscle Density - NORMAL?
Notes:
-First time today doing a muscle group heavy for a second time since starting, Things certainly felt a little lighter, deadlifts jumped 10lbs and I think I had 1-2 more reps in me.

-Weight still seems to be declining (this is my goal), even though my diet wasn't as perfect as I would have liked this weekend, had some wings, I made a low carb pizza and demolished it, had some apple pie ice cream, some oreo's, all in all not bad as the amounts weren't too high and most weekend get MUCH more sloppy. But Im aiming to keep next weekend CLEAN!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You cannot beat deadlifts, man - keep it up, they grow muscle like nebraska grows corn :thumbsup:

For my own clarification, when you say 265x5, what does that mean, exactly? 265 is the weight obviously, but is the 5 how many sets you did or how many reps per set?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
its my last set, 265lbs for 5reps (Im about a 5 week newbie to DL's :eek:)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Good work on the deads OP. Feels good to make progress no? Get those extra reps next time! I think you got um for sure.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
How do all those shakes treat your stomach?

You posting pics at the end of the log? Im thinking about throwing some up when I get done. Which will be about 6 wks from now, if my calculations are correct.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7​

WORKOUT DURATION - 100 Minutes
WEIGHT - 195.5Lbs

IMPRESSIONS
-Today sucked, I still went up in weight (on my lifts) and down in weight (body weight) So everythings still going good, i guess today was just one of those days were everything seemed to go wrong, outside the gym. The mixed with all the work I have for mid-terms to do...:frustrate, and the shitty weather.

-In all reality I dunno how I would have gotten anything accomplished in the gym today without that kick in the ass from the Shock Therapy

THE LIFTS
DB Flat Bench - 100 X 7
DB Flat Incline - 80 X 6

THE JUDGING
-Intensity - BLAH
-Endurance - UP
-Energy - UP
-Focus - BLAH
-Quality of Training - BLAH
-Strength - UP?
-Size - NORMAL?
-Muscle Density - NORMAL?
Notes: I guess I still had the energy and endurance today (I have no clue how) but it was just one of those days were nothing else went right! Oh well, I still put on 1 rep on the DB Flat's, and my PR is 100 x 8 which I got when I was just finishing my run on Havoc.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
How do all those shakes treat your stomach?

You posting pics at the end of the log? Im thinking about throwing some up when I get done. Which will be about 6 wks from now, if my calculations are correct.
No problems with my stomach, I guess I have a pretty strong stomach though, there's not to many things that upset it.

I may, I have the pics I took the 2ND day of the run but they didn't turn out well because of my "shakes", I left my digi at home and cell phone pics wouldn't be of a good enough quality to really see any differences. So I guess as of now I am unsure.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
heres a nice picture of my mini fridge after this weekends grocery store visit, I also have like 10Lbs of chicken, 3Lbs 96/4 Beef, and 3Lbs 99% FF Turkey burger in the big freezer, 60 or so cans of tuna, and all kinda of of stuff!

P.S. - The soco's on hold untill after this Universal run is over.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Good work on the deads OP. Feels good to make progress no? Get those extra reps next time! I think you got um for sure.
You have no idea!!! I really don't understand why but every winter I LOOSE strength and get FATTER, I don't know why, I keep a good diet (I mean just as good as the summer) but really its pretty clean, weekends get a little sloppy sometimes but no different then the summer. Last winter my bench didn't go up, not even 1Lb ALL winter?!?!?!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
heres a nice picture of my mini fridge after this weekends grocery store visit, I also have like 10Lbs of chicken, 3Lbs 96/4 Beef, and 3Lbs 99% FF Turkey burger in the big freezer, 60 or so cans of tuna, and all kinda of of stuff!

P.S. - The soco's on hold untill after this Universal run is over.
is that tea?? man thats a lot of eggs!!! that mini fridge is stocked to the fullest. :hungry:

are you in the military?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice log thus far. congrats again on being chosen, it looks like an awesome stack.