Massive Multiple Recomp Products Reviewed

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Sorry for the wall of text

Recomping is a very popular goal around here and in the bodybuilding/strength training world in general. I've been on a massive recomp since June and Im nearing my goal so IMO I have found some successful products to use for recomping.

At the end of June I reached 270 pounds at the end of a H-drol/Epi cycle, and decided I was too big. I had definitly reached 20% bf prior to the cycle. I was stronger then ever before and this made the thought of loosing weight a sad one. I don't care about size that much, I primarily lift for strength gains.

So here are my numbers at the end of the cycle
5'10''
Bench---> 415 for 5 (bench is my specialty obviously)
Dead---> 475 for 5
Squat---> 455 for 5

Against my better judgment I began my recomp during my PCT for my cycle. I changed my diet drastically dropping calories and shifting to a 300 grams of protein/200 grams of carbs/50 grams of fat breakdown. The recomp started with Powerfull, Recreate, and hyperdrol which was also part of my PCT.

Recreate--> Recomp Rating 9/10
This is probably the most helpful product for my transformation so far. It is not like other fat burners, I don't "feel" it working at all. The effects could easily be missed if someone wasn't aware of what to expect from this product. I ran recreate at 4 pills a day split into two doses equal distance apart on an empty stomach for the first 40 days of the recomp. Fat began to burn and the weight on the scale went down while my strength stayed nearly the same minus the obvious expected decreases at the beginning of my PCT.

Hyperdrol--> Recomp Rating 7/10
I credit hyperdrol for increased fat loss especially in my mid section where estrogen related fat is stored. I also credit hyperdrol for the ability aid in my strength staying while decreasing calories. I ran hyperdrol up to 5 pills a day spread throughout the day then tapered down to 2 pills because AIs scare me. Good product for recomp, but would be willing to bet its even better while on a bulk.

Powerfull--> Recomp Rating 5/10
This is a good product for PCT and again probably much better when used on a bulk. The only effects I can credit to powerfull would be great sleep and better recovery which indirectly help in a recomp as recovery when on a calorie deficit is paramount. If this was a review for the product in general I would be a able to give it a better rating. I ran it at 4 pills a day for the duration of two bottles.

So here are the numbers after these products
5'10''
Bench--> 380x5
Deadlift-->470x5
Squat--> 405x5----this really suffers when I loose weight

Next I went to a cycle of Prime, Blue Gene, and Leviathan Reloaded.

Leviathan Reloaded--> Recomp Rating 8/10
This is a fat burner you can feel. After taking two pills you will sweat, your heart rate will speed up(not to a scary level), and hunger is eliminated. I love taking this before cardio or lifting. The Yohimbine also is cool for vascularity while working out. As just a strait up stim based fat burner this is the best product on the market IMO. I dosed it at 2 pills twice a day in the morning and then before a workout.

Prime--> Recomp Rating 7/10
Prime is a really cool supplement that was over hyped, but did deliver on alot of the promises. This product really is awesome for strength, and this is important for me during a recomp. I was getting very frustrated and unmotivated as just before I started Prime I started to finally see a drop off in strength. The intensity and focus is amazing on this product. The actual recomp effects in terms of body mass I can't really attribute to Prime, but the intangibles it adds are awesome. Currently Im using the recommended dosing protocol.

Blue Gene- Recomp Rating 7/10
This was added during the second bottle of Prime, so I could accurately judge Prime. First of all Blue Gene + Prime is the best non-hormonal stack out. Blue gene in just over a week has produced very pronounced results. I can say that they are different and separate results from Prime after a full month of Prime alone. Last week I had the best most productive workouts of my life. I feel Blue Gene about an hour after I take it. It feels like a stim and a test booster in one. Since beginning Blue Gene I have seen the best mirror results as well as scale results so far in my recomp. On top of that my numbers in the gym are staying steady or increasing. Blue Gene would get a higher rating, but my diet has really tightened up, and I can't discount the increased effects that USP claims happens with Prime past week 4.

Now as of today
5'10''
Bench--> 405 for 4
Dead--> 500 for 5
Squat--> 425 for 4

These results are amazing to me, I highly recommend all the above mentioned products to any one who wants to recomp. Be aware though I completely changed my diet, have trained harder then ever in my life, and have cut out alcohol almost completely from my life.

Thanks for reading this huge wall of text and let me know if you guys have any questions about any of these products specifically maybe I can help.

Lastly my goal is 230 lbs at the same strength or increased strength. I have ordered anabolic pump and recreate to finish off my recomp and can give a final review AP if anyone wants me to.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My best success with recomp came with a TTA, forskolin, and AA stack.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Next I went to a cycle of Prime, Blue Gene, and Leviathan Reloaded.
How do you know what each one was doing if you were using all three? I don't think you can possibly rate each product because you are/were using them in conjuction with the others.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
The only two products that I took at the same time that would have the same effects would be Blue Gene and Prime. I used Prime for a month before blue Gene. Also I had experience with powerfull, hyperdrol, and leviathan(original) previously. For instance if i was taking three weight loss agents at once then yes telling them apart is hard, but with compounds designed to do different things combined into a recomp stack effects can be separated to a degree. I'm sorry you don't like the review, but that doesn't negate my ability to rank the relevancy of a product for a recomp.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
TTA has been my favorite recomp product as of yet, but recreate was good as well.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only two products that I took at the same time that would have the same effects would be Blue Gene and Prime. I used Prime for a month before blue Gene. Also I had experience with powerfull, hyperdrol, and leviathan(original) previously. For instance if i was taking three weight loss agents at once then yes telling them apart is hard, but with compounds designed to do different things combined into a recomp stack effects can be separated to a degree. I'm sorry you don't like the review, but that doesn't negate my ability to rank the relevancy of a product for a recomp.
A month before?

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Yes about 25 days i think, i got prime from the inner circle release(Im on my second bottle), and began blue gene about ten days ago(I explained that in the OP) . Why do u feel the need to examine every post I make and then be negative. I made this for people who might want some feedback on certain products alone or in a stack used for a specific goal not to get my ability to review a products judged. I understand you are knowledgeable, I am not questioning that, but your motive is what is bothering me. There is no need to be negative, you disagree with reviewing a stack, I don't. Now you are attempting to attack my character and my ability to judge my results. I worked hard to recomp and I worked hard to make this review. Im not some 16 year old kid asking about superdrol, I don't need feedback on my posting. I am not attempting to pimp any of these products I am reviewing products in a review forum. Take a look at how many stacks are being reviewed or logged on the main page, go bother them. Im done with this and will not respond to anything that is not about a specific product or issue directly related to the OP.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First, I'm not being negative.
Secondly, I'm not giving you feed back on your posting.
Most importantly, I asked about the "month" to try to determine if you used PRIME when it was in the beat state.
How is that being negative?
You know what, no bother...