Prime 3 week review

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Prime on going review

Ok folks just wanted to give a quick review on Prime. Nothing crazy here just some thoughts. Been on now for 3 weeks straight (no 5 on 2 off for this guy) and I'm feeling better then ever. My attitude is better, the gym is intense and I feel full all day every day. Also I'm sure anabolic pump is helping here as well. Anyway my wife who see's my beautifully sculpted bod:D every day is even making comments, noticing I'm gaining more size.

So far I'm up about 3lbs and my strength is increasing steadily. My intensity is up in the gym but I have to say the first 3 days I took it I had these insane energy bursts like I could't get enough of the weights. Luckily it went down a few notches otherwise I would of probably torn a muscle, not kidding either. In those workouts I went above and beyond when i should of done and was sore for days, lol.

All in all it really started kicking in around day 16 for me, sort of like some other orals that you would take. They either kick in quick or take 2 weeks. Anyway so far so good, thumbs up from me so far. And Jacob this is def better then the beta run I had and I enjoyed that. Can't wait to see how I feel in a few more weeks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a common reiteration of Beta Testers: Production PRIME is better! As Jacob stated, this is 6x a potent as the Beta; that being said, the amount of caps is necessary because the raw ingredients necessary - even with a 6 fold increase in potency - is quite large. The concentration of steroidal glycosides in Trib A., is quite low, and therefore a large mass is needed.

H

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
FAKE, I'm calling B.S. on this one... I bet this guy just signed up at AM.com to post this review!

Hahah, of course I'm kidding. Solid review, and will add some serious credibility to Prime (amidst many doubters). Good to hear it's working out for you.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Mullett I agree and understand completely. But maybe Jacob can get an extraction from the extraction of trib a:D Either way it's working well for me and I'm happier then a pig in $hit. I am interested in seeing how things progress now that Prime is starting to kick in so to speak.

Highland you caught me:D Just so everyone knows as well I bought these bottles in the IC deal and man what a deal it was. I got 3 bottles and I'm running them straight threw. As for any credibility I add, I doubt it, what do I know:D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
FAKE, I'm calling B.S. on this one... I bet this guy just signed up at AM.com to post this review!
:lol: :rofl: :icon_lol: :toofunny: :icon_lol: :rofl: :lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok folks just wanted to give a quick review on Prime. Nothing crazy here just some thoughts. Been on now for 3 weeks straight (no 5 on 2 off for this guy) and I'm feeling better then ever. My attitude is better, the gym is intense and I feel full all day every day. Also I'm sure anabolic pump is helping here as well. Anyway my wife who see's my beautifully sculpted bod:D every day is even making comments, noticing I'm gaining more size.

So far I'm up about 3lbs and my strength is increasing steadily. My intensity is up in the gym but I have to say the first 3 days I took it I had these insane energy bursts like I could't get enough of the weights. Luckily it went down a few notches otherwise I would of probably torn a muscle, not kidding either. In those workouts I went above and beyond when i should of done and was sore for days, lol.

All in all it really started kicking in around day 16 for me, sort of like some other orals that you would take. They either kick in quick or take 2 weeks. Anyway so far so good, thumbs up from me so far. And Jacob this is def better then the beta run I had and I enjoyed that. Can't wait to see how I feel in a few more weeks.
Nice feedback! :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, useful feedback. I'm glad to hear this is working better for you than the beta. I'm just reading the feedback before I decide to try it again, although it is looking positive.
Stay healthy Jminis, don't get the mysterious Prime cold!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, useful feedback. I'm glad to hear this is working better for you than the beta. I'm just reading the feedback before I decide to try it again, although it is looking positive.
I'm healthy as a horse. Knock on wood:dance: BTW today is an all you can eat saturday, me happy.:dance:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hope you're like the 2nd horse ;)

While you pig out, today is my one rest day/week. No carbs for me, other than my veggies. Eggs and meat galore :D
I hope I stay like the second horse. Also I forgot to mention in my above post I'm def noticing acne. My face in the last week has really broken out when I normally don't have any. This could be the change in the weather but I'm guessing prime has a little something to do with it. Anyone else noticing this.

Also when I'm on a cycle running test and whatever else I get these really thick hairs that grow on my face. Usually runs along my chine where you would have a go-T. Anyway I only get them when on and sure enough I plucked a few out today. Interesting.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hate you. The day after you made this post my throat started to get scratchy. Then yesterday I felt like total ass and a very sore throat to boot. Today still sick can barely swallow water without extreme pain. WTF????:smite:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
update steve's foodoo magic has worn off. With the aid of some tricks Jacob taught me to get over being sick ASAP I am back in action after only a 2 day side track. Man I would love to see Jacob come out with the product for helping all of us get through the winter without being sick and having those setbacks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah, I was thinking that the Prime must be stronger than the beta as it seems to kick in earlier than expected for some and it's meeting expecations very quickly. The promotions don't really seem far fetched when you see it working.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing about what jminis is seeing with Prime although I am up about 9 pounds in 5 weeks. Much of that is from muscle memory but the rate at which it has come back is pretty amazing. I feel great on this stuff and am also seeing a small increase in acne. Libido is still ridonculous.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is prime beta the same thing as the sexual aid powder that usplabs had testers test? Mullet?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is prime beta the same thing as the sexual aid powder that usplabs had testers test? Mullet?
No, definitely not. That was a Tribulus Extract, but not this particular one; we have been diligently exploring the entire Tribulus Genus as of late. It is unfair to characterize an entire Genus by one Species therein!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm into my third day on Prime. All I can say at this point is that from day 1 I've had a increase in energy and a little trouble settling down to sleep however, when I do go to sleep, I'm sleeping like a corpse. My only other supps at this time are creatine, whey protein, glutamine and a range of multi vitamin\minerals. I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

:bruce3:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Update just finished my first bottle a few days ago so almost at the end of week 4. Acne going away, energy and feeling that I want to rip the weights apart very very strong, libido is flying high (also i'm in week 5 of PCT after a 16 weeker so this is wonderful), muscle fullness is sick. I took the last 4 days off from training as I was sick 2 of the days then decided I was due some off time anyway at I haven't taken off time in 12 weeks.

Anyway back in the gym tomorrow I'm going to take weight in later this week and see if I'm up any weight. Also even though I've been out of the gym the last 4 days muscles have not deflated at all. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
No, definitely not. That was a Tribulus Extract, but not this particular one; we have been diligently exploring the entire Tribulus Genus as of late. It is unfair to characterize an entire Genus by one Species therein!
By sexual aid are you looking into something that would give wood or enhance libido?

Also Mullet I spoke to Jacob a little while ago about a product idea, we spoke briefly but not in detail. I have a name, ingredients. This would be a cissus level type product. U could market to the masses not just bb's.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice; hit me up at my e-mail address.