Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet

Overall Progress:
Weight: 164.5 --> 169.5 +5 lbs
Bodyfat: Before = 11% (Tanita) After = Slightly Less (Visually& Personal Assesment)
Training Method: German Volume Training (10x10) with HIIT 3-4x/week.

For diet and other supps, see original log at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103680-tnt-steveo-style.html .

INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT SUMMARY

T-Rez
The benefits of trans-resveratrol are well established through clinical studies. It shows remarkable promise in cancer prevention and life extension, both long term effects that I wasn't able to evaluate in this log. It also have athletic benefits including increased endurance, which I was not able to comment upon because my cardio consisted of 15 minute HIIT sprints. These went considerably better when stimulated using a pre-WO formula like JP8, due to increased focus, determination and energy.

The main problem with resveratrol is its oral bioavailability. Even with the inclusion of absorption enhancers, the delivery method of choice is sublingual which has been proven to me much more effective. I attempted to dose 200mg sublingually, 4x day by splitting a cap and putting half the contents under my tongue. This would have been easier if I had 8mL of pure ethanol/400mg to help dissolve it in, but I made do with what I had. I still have a large supply of Trez left, and will continue this administration and will update my review if I notice any new effects.

Nettle
This is the heart of the stack in my opinion. My testosterone levels at 19 are naturally very high, so T-boosters can only elevate it so much before natural feedback kicks in. However freeing up SHBG leaves me with lots of Free Testosterone to use for building muscle. I noticed no gains for a week when returning for school, but this was because I didn't increase my calories to match the activity boost. Once I corrected this, the weight gain resumed. In all honesty, if I had upped it right away I feel I could have gained 7lbs in this 4-week time frame.

Side effects included an increased sensitivity in my scalp, although no shedding occured. I have hair like a carpet though, so it might have been a good thing! Originally I felt there might have been a bit of a libido boost, but putting everything in perspective I don't feel there was one. I mainly noticed increased aggression; I would slap myself a few times and then rip out 10 incredible sets from nowhere. This was very useful in combating fatigue at the end of some sets.

T-Force
The primary ingredients has studies showing an increase in testosterone levels, but there have also been studies with different conclusions. Overall I feel my testosterone rose; whether it was from the T-Force of simply an increase in free T due to divanil I can't stay. I do believe it imparted some benefit, and also the ZMA complex is very useful in providing the necessary building blocks for proper hormone synthesis.

OVERALL PRODUCT REVIEW

Value:10/10
Normally I don't give 10's, but the initial run had 120 ct. T-Rez which made this a steal. The 60ct. with added Bioperine is a 9.5 . 2/3 components cost $60, so the 3rd is basically free.

Taste: N/A
The capsules are all reasonably small and easy to swallow.

Results: 10/10
Very impressed by 5 lbs in 26 days.

Overall Value:10/10
I hate giving so many 10's, but this stack has truly impressed me. I've run X-Factor which costs more and failed to respond. I do attribute a part of these incredible results to Coach Poliquin's German Volume Training, but the TNT stack played a large role in my success. I plan on making Resveratrol a staple for the near future, and will use Divanil again most definitely, so why not buy TNT and get T-Force for free?

Pictures before were on a chest day right after working out, so slightly pumped up. After pictures were taken post-HIIT sprints and a mild shoulder day, but not too pumped up. Weight measurements were done pre-WO, and I averaged 3 days to eliminate variations.
BEFORE ---> AFTER

BEFORE --> AFTER

Thank you to everyone that followed along ( Ninja-Reps & Comments were very helpful!). As always, feel free to ask any follow-up questions/details.

For full details, refer to original log at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103680-tnt-steveo-style.html

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review bro! I love T-Rez and Nettle, Fodogia or whatever it is really dissapointed me when i tried Primal Male. Just didnt do a thing for me or so it seemed. I think the most i got was elevated mood.

You can definately tell a difference in your before and after pictures though my man! :head:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review bro! I love T-Rez and Nettle, Fodogia or whatever it is really dissapointed me when i tried Primal Male. Just didnt do a thing for me or so it seemed. I think the most i got was elevated mood.

You can definately tell a difference in your before and after pictures though my man! :head:
It was hard to identify exactly which product caused what, so I can't isolate the effects of fadogia which I was careful to state in my review. The overall trifecta though left me quite impressed.

The pictures do show improvement, but for my next log I might include leg pictures because I dropped the weight on my squat but went much deeper and I noticed some great leg improvement. I also worked really hard on deadlifts, doing 10x10 4 times during this log which is incredibly exhausting and noticed some great lower back and hamstring development. This hit the traps a little, but I might start doing cleans to really hit them.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking activiate and t rez right now. i'm also taking forskolin, yellow gold, and powefull.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm taking activiate and t rez right now. i'm also taking forskolin, yellow gold, and powefull.
Sounds very similar to the products I ran. You should be quite impressed with the results. I feel that attempting to dose the T-Rez sublingually in 200mg doses is worth the effort judging by the available studies although I would suggest finding some pure ethanol and solubilizing each cap in 8 mL, and taking half now half 3 hours later.

Coleus will help you lean out a bit, which I didn't do much, but I feel the Green Tea + CLA + Sesasmin + HIIT helped me recomp sligthly or atleast keep of most of the fat gain. PowerFULL gives me great sleep , if you haven't used it before. I only used it (1-Carboxy specifically) pre-bed. I also used Yellow Gold, although I think I don't get much out of it since I utilize carbs very well and only have them around my workouts , with the exception of veggies.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Sounds very similar to the products I ran. You should be quite impressed with the results. I feel that attempting to dose the T-Rez sublingually in 200mg doses is worth the effort judging by the available studies although I would suggest finding some pure ethanol and solubilizing each cap in 8 mL, and taking half now half 3 hours later.

Coleus will help you lean out a bit, which I didn't do much, but I feel the Green Tea + CLA + Sesasmin + HIIT helped me recomp sligthly or atleast keep of most of the fat gain. PowerFULL gives me great sleep , if you haven't used it before. I only used it (1-Carboxy specifically) pre-bed. I also used Yellow Gold, although I think I don't get much out of it since I utilize carbs very well and only have them around my workouts , with the exception of veggies.
yea i loved powerfull. it only effects my sleep for a couple weeks then i go back to normal. but the pumps at the gym were as big as what i've gotten off of prohormones.

JGank

Awards
i've been waiting on this stack. I hope it comes in soon.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

oh i'm also taking controlled labs blue gene

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
awesome review steve!
i have another friend who is just starting german volume training. i may have to try it myself.
how did you finish 4 weeks so quickly? obviously yours shipped earlier than mine.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i've read places that the t-force isn't very good because they haven't found which extract is the one that actually gives the results. it was like tribulus apparently but once they find out which extract of it does all the work and the can pull that out it will work much better.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome review steve!
i have another friend who is just starting german volume training. i may have to try it myself.
how did you finish 4 weeks so quickly? obviously yours shipped earlier than mine.
Daang, lol. I knew I had extra Divanex b/c I had my own bottle and started 2 weeks early, and extra T-Rez b/c I was only doing 2/day but I couldn't figure out the extra T-Force. After I injured my foot yesterday and called the log, I wasn't all knocked up on pain meds and it seems like I missed a week in my calculations.

So that's 5 lbs in ~20 days. Clearly some fat gain, but even more impressive. I think I'll turn this into my 3 week review, and keep training upper body / deads if possible. I got an x-ray done and there's no fracture on my right metatarsals but it's swollen up and I'm limping. Alright so keep your eyes peeled on my log for hopefully another week of training. Perhaps I can hit that 7 lbs, I'll aim for 172 by next Saturday when I'll do a Tanita Body Comp + Weigh in!

PS I got no clue what I did to my foot. I trained shoulders, traps & bi's yesterday, did my usual HIIT. Jogged home, was trying to figure out why I was limping then noticed my right foot was all red, and some bones felt a bit out of whack. I thought it might be a stress fracture but nothing on the X-Ray. :confused:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i've read places that the t-force isn't very good because they haven't found which extract is the one that actually gives the results. it was like tribulus apparently but once they find out which extract of it does all the work and the can pull that out it will work much better.
really? i have not heard of this.
the only scientific studies to date that have shown a marked increase in testesterone output was using fadogia agrestis stem.
and t-force is made from stem.

words from an omega rep....
1. Fadogia DOES increase testosterone. We have the blood tests to prove it.
2. We use stem exclusively in our product.
3. I created a testing reference standard at Chromadex Labs based on stem material that is used in our product.
4. Omega is the only company to do this and the only certified product on the market.
5. We have a double your money back gaurentee is you use T-Force and your testosterone does not raise at least 200 points.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
really? i have not heard of this.
the only scientific studies to date that have shown a marked increase in testesterone output was using fadogia agrestis stem on rats.
and t-force is made from stem.

words from an omega rep....
alright i got ya. i found the article and it says the stem extract is the only thing that increases test. i was wrong :fool2: