Tripdogs 3 KiNgS Plus stack!!!(sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Tripdogs 3 KiNgS Plus stack!!!(sponsored)


    Welcome to the new adventure. I will be using the following supplements.













    I will be adding the DTH,and Diesel Test 2010 when they arrive shortly, but I started the rest today. I will post the doses of everything and try to get everything dialed in over the next few days. I'm very excited to be running this log so I hope you all follow along to see what happens.

    Start weight is 180. I have been dieting very seriously over the last few weeks, and my goal is to maintain pure lean mass. Not an easy task. I look the exact same as my avatar that was taken one month ago.

    Jp8- 2 scoops 45 mins before gym
    Diesel Fuel- 2 caps 45 mins before gym
    Sunami- 1 cap in am, 2 caps in pm
    Ether tabs- 4 tabs post workout

    Workouts are 6 days a week, at least 3 body parts a day, if not full body.

    Diet will be mostly low carb, very low sugar, very low saturated fat, high protein, moderate healthy fats.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2


  2. nice T dizzle...I'm in for this!

  3. Damn chuck hooked it up! Lookin good broski, ill be watchin fa sho!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  4. You're jacked for 180. Chicken legs?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    You're jacked for 180. Chicken legs?
    No, low bodyfat, small waist........
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  6. 185... That's only 15 lbs more than me but trip's way low in single digits bf.

    That is definitely an impressive stack. I was going to log DT2010/Sunami, not sure if Chuck is still sending those.

    Just a personal note; if you're cutting low on saturated fats consider adding Coconut Oil. It's technically a saturated fat, but it's mostly short-chain triglycerides and I personally love the stuff.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    185... That's only 15 lbs more than me but trip's way low in single digits bf.

    That is definitely an impressive stack. I was going to log DT2010/Sunami, not sure if Chuck is still sending those.

    Just a personal note; if you're cutting low on saturated fats consider adding Coconut Oil. It's technically a saturated fat, but it's mostly short-chain triglycerides and I personally love the stuff.
    Well im at 180 now, so 10 pounds I guess. I would like to see chuck send u that stack to log, as you're a hell of a rep for nutra bro. Good work buddy.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  8. Subscrizzled!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Well im at 180 now, so 10 pounds I guess. I would like to see chuck send u that stack to log, as you're a hell of a rep for nutra bro. Good work buddy.
    Yea I didn't hassle Chuck about it because Sam sent me some TNT and Chuck has been incredibly busy. I had an awesome 4 weeks on it. I've used 4 bottles of DTH previously, and while I didn't get the same libido boost that I had on DTH, the gains were excellent from the divanil. Now with the new DTH including nettle, I think DTH + Sunami would make an insane stack. You're running quite the arsenal!

  10. I'm in!

  11. sub'd, nice stack

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    sub'd, nice stack
    Agreed. DTH or DT2010 + Sunami would be a nice stack, but he's running the trifecta. As a suggestion, perhaps add in your previous Get Diesel product usage. You've run all of these except Sunami right?

  13. omg man i know that ur gana get super strong and be sex crazd all day long!!!

  14. Subbed for the Tripdog
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Wow! This is essentially the GET-DIESEL stack! Almost the entire repertoire! Dense!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. I'm in, as usual.
    Tear it up, man!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Wow! This is essentially the GET-DIESEL stack! Almost the entire repertoire! Dense!
    Indeed. After he runs the stack he's adding the title Diesel after TripDog. Trip Dog Diesel, kinda catchy

  18. must be nice to have the Kings stack......

    Ive only been beggin for it for a month now........

    Im in fo sho.

  19. how does plain nettle root and divanyl compare?
    i didnt like divanyl bc it gave me extra estrogen

  20. also i cant wait to see the results of this huge stack!

  21. Very Nice!
  22. Day 2


    Man it was war in the gym today. I was there for 2 1/2 hours today. Did chest ,shoulders, traps, and sprints for 50 mins. I had insane endurance..I noticed this from the JP8 when I first started using it. It's like I can get so much more air in my lungs it's nuts. Libido is doing rather well off the bat, I will keep updates on this as my chick is rather freaky, so I'm def looking forward to some extra "umppff" if y'all know what I mean..*wink-wink*. Todays doses were as follows.....

    JP8- 2 scoops 45 mins pre workout
    Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 4 post workout
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps 30 mins preworkout

    Still waiting for the DTH, and DT 2010 so I will add those in when I get them. I wanted to start the log anyways.

    Other stuff I am taking are as follows...
    -Na-rala, ALA (with meals and shakes)
    -CoQ-10
    -multi
    -melatonin (before bed)
    -ghrp-6 (been on this for about 7-8 months now, 500mcg during night)
    -1-carboxy powder (before bed)
    -gaba (before bed)
    -fish oil
    -Incarnate pre-post workout (been on this for a few months)
    -milk thistle

    Thanks for following along guys, I tend to think this will be a fun adventure.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  23. How much GABA and 1-C do you take? I do 2 caps (1.6g) of 1-C and tsp-2 of GABA.
    I stopped melatonin over potential long-time effects that I didn't want to have (It's a hormone and I recall some -ve's )

  24. that's a lot of diesel trip!
    i'm always game for a trip log.
    keep killing it buddy!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    How much GABA and 1-C do you take? I do 2 caps (1.6g) of 1-C and tsp-2 of GABA.
    I stopped melatonin over potential long-time effects that I didn't want to have (It's a hormone and I recall some -ve's )
    1C- I do a heaping teaspoon, and gaba usually 3-4 grams.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  26. how effective is 1-carboxy?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    how effective is 1-carboxy?
    Very lol. I know B5150 got 5x100g when we restocked the stuff. It helps alot with quality of sleep (deeper/more restful). I only dose about 2/5 of what Trip takes, I might bump it up a little bit.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Very lol. I know B5150 got 5x100g when we restocked the stuff. It helps alot with quality of sleep (deeper/more restful). I only dose about 2/5 of what Trip takes, I might bump it up a little bit.
    i might have to try this soon

    and trip keep up the good work

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    -Incarnate pre-post workout (been on this for a few months)

    Thanks for following along guys, I tend to think this will be a fun adventure.
    so how dose it feel being on incarnate for a few months
    do the effects increase over a longer period of time?
    and have u playd with dosing more than 3pre/3post

  30. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    so how dose it feel being on incarnate for a few months
    do the effects increase over a longer period of time?
    and have u playd with dosing more than 3pre/3post
    It has helped with long sessions of cardio mostly. I do 4/4 pre-post workout.
    Last edited by TripDog; 09-30-2008 at 10:06 AM.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  31. Woah, TripNasty is now TripDiesel. Subbed!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  32. subbed tear it a new one son!

  33. any updates?
  34. Days 3-4


    Day 3- Off

    Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 2 am, 2 pm
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps morning

    Day 4

    Today I hip chest, arms ,and hammys. I also did cardio w/ sprints for 40 mins.

    I got my girlfriend hooked on JP8. I have been having her take a scoop the last 2 times we trained, and she wants to keep taking it. I think thats awesome, she said she feels "great" after she takes it, and I have to agree it gives quite the body high type feeling. I also have her on 2 Sunami a day, and there is def a increase in her sexual output! She did get some minor acne, but thats a small price to pay for a insane libido . I actually have got some minor acne from it as well....and the libido is doing rather well we will just say..*wink-wink*. I can't wait for the DTH, and DT2010 to start!!! It should be started by next monday (shipped to my house).

    Took my standard doses today of the stuff.

    JP8- 2 scoops 45 mins pre workout
    Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 4 post workout
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps 30 mins preworkout


    ~peace out y'all
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  35. oh damn. im in.

    whats youre diet been like to get that low in bf?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Day 3- Off

    Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 2 am, 2 pm
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps morning

    Day 4

    Today I hip chest, arms ,and hammys. I also did cardio w/ sprints for 40 mins.

    I got my girlfriend hooked on JP8. I have been having her take a scoop the last 2 times we trained, and she wants to keep taking it. I think thats awesome, she said she feels "great" after she takes it, and I have to agree it gives quite the body high type feeling. I also have her on 2 Sunami a day, and there is def a increase in her sexual output! She did get some minor acne, but thats a small price to pay for a insane libido . I actually have got some minor acne from it as well....and the libido is doing rather well we will just say..*wink-wink*. I can't wait for the DTH, and DT2010 to start!!! It should be started by next monday (shipped to my house).

    Took my standard doses today of the stuff.

    JP8- 2 scoops 45 mins pre workout
    Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 4 post workout
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps 30 mins preworkout


    ~peace out y'all
    nice!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    oh damn. im in.

    whats youre diet been like to get that low in bf?
    that's on page one, he said something about frog legs and rice cakes

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    that's on page one, he said something about frog legs and rice cakes
    ahhh i missed that first time around. thanks for pointing it out.

  39. subd in fo sho trip
    SFW and GFH
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 02:20 PM
  2. TripDogs New 3 kings, jp8, diesel fuel, ether tabs log
    By TripDog in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 10:01 AM
  3. three kings stack
    By beast4 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 09:08 AM
  4. KingMeso's 'King of Kings' Methyl Extreme Log (Sponsored)
    By KingMeso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Log in
Log in