Tripdogs 3 KiNgS Plus stack!!!(sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    me 2 if I ever get conformation it shipped to retailers....I gotta order new runs next week already.
    say it aint so.......


  2. What's going on in here? Trip, we are eagerly anticipating your stack... which looks like you will be running on Diesel.
    •   
       


  3. I interrupt this log to bring you an important service announcement:








    Guess what......I'm back btches!






    -Avail. at NP 8 Oct 08, avail. at ALL retailers by 10 Oct 08......DT2010 avail. at NP 9 Oct 08 and all other retailers 10 Oct 08......

    GET SOME!

  4. Hopefully you get the goods some Trip! NP has it, and I know some guys that are getting it over-nighted lol.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hopefully you get the goods some Trip! NP has it, and I know some guys that are getting it over-nighted lol.
    Thats what happens when you make hot sht. People need it. People want it.

    I just got a bag of DTH and a bag of DT2010 pills here, I havent even seen the finished product!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I interrupt this log to bring you an important service announcement:








    Guess what......I'm back btches!






    -Avail. at NP 8 Oct 08, avail. at ALL retailers by 10 Oct 08......DT2010 avail. at NP 9 Oct 08 and all other retailers 10 Oct 08......

    GET SOME!
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I interrupt this log to bring you an important service announcement:








    Guess what......I'm back btches!






    -Avail. at NP 8 Oct 08, avail. at ALL retailers by 10 Oct 08......DT2010 avail. at NP 9 Oct 08 and all other retailers 10 Oct 08......

    GET SOME!
    The product at NutraPlanet shows the old supplement facts!: Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel. Is it still the upgraded version?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. 3 kings or nothing.

    still waiting

  9. I'm jealous of this stack, and your avatar!

    :Leaves work and heads to the gym:

  10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The product at NutraPlanet shows the old supplement facts!: Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel. Is it still the upgraded version?
    yeah new version, they didnt update the sup facts or bottle photo.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    3 kings or nothing.

    still waiting
    Well NP will get the DT2010 today, but its not on their site as out of stock so they have to do the webpage and all the blabla....plus they about to probably run out of Sunami.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    yeah new version, they didnt update the sup facts or bottle photo.
    Thanks! That's what I suspected, too.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. lookin good man look out for mi log of the new DTHC and R4W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Well NP will get the DT2010 today, but its not on their site as out of stock so they have to do the webpage and all the blabla....plus they about to probably run out of Sunami.
    Getting the DTH label changed, and the DT2010 is in stock guys. You can overnight it Kristopher!

  15. Trip get some vids up son. Some Diesel vids.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  16. So Trip whats your opinion on any of these supps for me? I'm looking to stay as lean as possible and still be healthy. My las set of pics came in with improvement and I'm out of Var..gasp...

  17. Well I ordered some DTH and JP8...Gonna give the JP8 a go on my fiancee...

  18. JP8 still blows me away. I have a crazy busy university life, but I always get myself into the gym. However when I get there sometimes I`m not as focused as I want to be. JP8 is the closest thing to a turbo button for me. I`ll roll out of bed at 6:30, have 1.5 scoops JP8 straight, wash it down with some water, WPI & WMS. 7:00-8:30 (Class) I`ll be in the gym going crazy.

    I usually don`t get some, but on days when I use JP8 I push myself to hard and have such an intense workout I`m actually sore for the next few days. It`s Friday and my Chest and Back are STILL sore from Tuesday!

    Crader it should help you push yourself further than you thought possible. Also there`s a new ETHER coming out that looks to be another great option.

  19. My wife tried JP8 before a Group Ride a few weeks back... I looked the room while passing on the way to the Body Motion machines, and let me tell you, she was killing everybody in there! After riding for an hour, she came out and was still stoked to do something. So I took her through a pretty rough Core Session... she rocked that, too. She did get a little head-ache a few hours later, but I believe that it's just that she isn't as tolerant to stims like me; plus, she only weighs 115 at 5'4, so she really should have tried a half a scoop, IMO.
    I hope this helps, Crader.

  20. Order shipped..........3 kings in the mail................

    I save JP8 strictly for squats and deads day.............. i love it........

    i call it "dieselade"

    1.5 scoops Jp8
    1 scoop purple wraath

  21. Maybe I'll try the JP8 soon. My trainer pushes me to the limit and any added energy is helpful. Now what about a muscle builder?

    Without my anavar I'm loosing a little size and with the contest dieting I can't afford to lose muscle.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    So Trip whats your opinion on any of these supps for me? I'm looking to stay as lean as possible and still be healthy. My las set of pics came in with improvement and I'm out of Var..gasp...
    I had my girlfriend start on sunami, and made her stop as it made here a complete b*tch. I get the same way when i'm on anything hormonal, so I recognized the symptoms all to well. The JP8 is just unreal though. I have had her on it for the last 2-3 weeks and she loves it.

    I would at least give JP8 a shot....it's really that good! .....and get some more var...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    My wife tried JP8 before a Group Ride a few weeks back... I looked the room while passing on the way to the Body Motion machines, and let me tell you, she was killing everybody in there! After riding for an hour, she came out and was still stoked to do something. So I took her through a pretty rough Core Session... she rocked that, too. She did get a little head-ache a few hours later, but I believe that it's just that she isn't as tolerant to stims like me; plus, she only weighs 115 at 5'4, so she really should have tried a half a scoop, IMO.
    I hope this helps, Crader.
    yeah and I notice on NOS ETHER, jp8 or ready4war when ur performace is at "that" level u tend to have some reprecutions post workout like being drained or headaches.

    JP8 is straight up a performace product. Other products in its class are NO/stim products. I wanted to make sure the mental clarity and endurance effects of JP8 was on point (more so than pumps and taste and all that).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Maybe I'll try the JP8 soon. My trainer pushes me to the limit and any added energy is helpful. Now what about a muscle builder?

    Without my anavar I'm loosing a little size and with the contest dieting I can't afford to lose muscle.
    are u avoiding creatine? You can try ETHER Tabs if you ok swallowing big Tabs because it has directions for people who weigh under 140lbs or so and it does alot for insulin sensitivity and strength. You would probably get stronger while dropping bodyfat and gaining/putting on muscle.....and it doesnt bloat anyone.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I had my girlfriend start on sunami, and made her stop as it made here a complete b*tch.
    thats the reverse effects, she would need to take less like 1tab a day or 1 tab every other day. Did you have her on the "Tripdog" dosage for women of like 3/day? Her free test was probably going up something nice.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AMS made my fu*king day: half-sponsored log :)
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 426
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 10:03 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
  3. GT's DT2010/Sunami Double or Nothing Stack (Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 10:36 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 12:30 AM
  5. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in