Tripdogs 3 KiNgS Plus stack!!!(sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Tripdogs 3 KiNgS Plus stack!!!(sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I interrupt this log to bring you an important service announcement:

Guess what......I'm back btches!

-Avail. at NP 8 Oct 08, avail. at ALL retailers by 10 Oct 08......DT2010 avail. at NP 9 Oct 08 and all other retailers 10 Oct 08......

GET SOME!
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I interrupt this log to bring you an important service announcement:

Guess what......I'm back btches!

-Avail. at NP 8 Oct 08, avail. at ALL retailers by 10 Oct 08......DT2010 avail. at NP 9 Oct 08 and all other retailers 10 Oct 08......

GET SOME!
    The product at NutraPlanet shows the old supplement facts!: Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel. Is it still the upgraded version?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

3 kings or nothing.

still waiting
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm jealous of this stack, and your avatar!

:Leaves work and heads to the gym:
  5. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The product at NutraPlanet shows the old supplement facts!: Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel. Is it still the upgraded version?
    yeah new version, they didnt update the sup facts or bottle photo.
  6. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    3 kings or nothing.

still waiting
    Well NP will get the DT2010 today, but its not on their site as out of stock so they have to do the webpage and all the blabla....plus they about to probably run out of Sunami.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah new version, they didnt update the sup facts or bottle photo.
    Thanks! That's what I suspected, too.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

lookin good man look out for mi log of the new DTHC and R4W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Well NP will get the DT2010 today, but its not on their site as out of stock so they have to do the webpage and all the blabla....plus they about to probably run out of Sunami.
    Getting the DTH label changed, and the DT2010 is in stock guys. You can overnight it Kristopher!
  10. Board Sponsor

Trip get some vids up son. Some Diesel vids.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

So Trip whats your opinion on any of these supps for me? I'm looking to stay as lean as possible and still be healthy. My las set of pics came in with improvement and I'm out of Var..gasp...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Well I ordered some DTH and JP8...Gonna give the JP8 a go on my fiancee...
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

JP8 still blows me away. I have a crazy busy university life, but I always get myself into the gym. However when I get there sometimes I`m not as focused as I want to be. JP8 is the closest thing to a turbo button for me. I`ll roll out of bed at 6:30, have 1.5 scoops JP8 straight, wash it down with some water, WPI & WMS. 7:00-8:30 (Class) I`ll be in the gym going crazy.

I usually don`t get some, but on days when I use JP8 I push myself to hard and have such an intense workout I`m actually sore for the next few days. It`s Friday and my Chest and Back are STILL sore from Tuesday!

Crader it should help you push yourself further than you thought possible. Also there`s a new ETHER coming out that looks to be another great option.
  14. Banned

My wife tried JP8 before a Group Ride a few weeks back... I looked the room while passing on the way to the Body Motion machines, and let me tell you, she was killing everybody in there! After riding for an hour, she came out and was still stoked to do something. So I took her through a pretty rough Core Session... she rocked that, too. She did get a little head-ache a few hours later, but I believe that it's just that she isn't as tolerant to stims like me; plus, she only weighs 115 at 5'4, so she really should have tried a half a scoop, IMO.
    I hope this helps, Crader.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Order shipped..........3 kings in the mail................

I save JP8 strictly for squats and deads day.............. i love it........

i call it "dieselade"

1.5 scoops Jp8
    1 scoop purple wraath
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Maybe I'll try the JP8 soon. My trainer pushes me to the limit and any added energy is helpful. Now what about a muscle builder?

Without my anavar I'm loosing a little size and with the contest dieting I can't afford to lose muscle.
  17. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    So Trip whats your opinion on any of these supps for me? I'm looking to stay as lean as possible and still be healthy. My las set of pics came in with improvement and I'm out of Var..gasp...
    I had my girlfriend start on sunami, and made her stop as it made here a complete b*tch. I get the same way when i'm on anything hormonal, so I recognized the symptoms all to well. The JP8 is just unreal though. I have had her on it for the last 2-3 weeks and she loves it.

I would at least give JP8 a shot....it's really that good! .....and get some more var...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  18. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    My wife tried JP8 before a Group Ride a few weeks back... I looked the room while passing on the way to the Body Motion machines, and let me tell you, she was killing everybody in there! After riding for an hour, she came out and was still stoked to do something. So I took her through a pretty rough Core Session... she rocked that, too. She did get a little head-ache a few hours later, but I believe that it's just that she isn't as tolerant to stims like me; plus, she only weighs 115 at 5'4, so she really should have tried a half a scoop, IMO.
    I hope this helps, Crader.
    yeah and I notice on NOS ETHER, jp8 or ready4war when ur performace is at "that" level u tend to have some reprecutions post workout like being drained or headaches.

JP8 is straight up a performace product. Other products in its class are NO/stim products. I wanted to make sure the mental clarity and endurance effects of JP8 was on point (more so than pumps and taste and all that).
  19. Are you Diesel?

Maybe I'll try the JP8 soon. My trainer pushes me to the limit and any added energy is helpful. Now what about a muscle builder?

Without my anavar I'm loosing a little size and with the contest dieting I can't afford to lose muscle.
    are u avoiding creatine? You can try ETHER Tabs if you ok swallowing big Tabs because it has directions for people who weigh under 140lbs or so and it does alot for insulin sensitivity and strength. You would probably get stronger while dropping bodyfat and gaining/putting on muscle.....and it doesnt bloat anyone.
  20. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I had my girlfriend start on sunami, and made her stop as it made here a complete b*tch.
    thats the reverse effects, she would need to take less like 1tab a day or 1 tab every other day. Did you have her on the "Tripdog" dosage for women of like 3/day? Her free test was probably going up something nice.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

are u avoiding creatine? You can try ETHER Tabs if you ok swallowing big Tabs because it has directions for people who weigh under 140lbs or so and it does alot for insulin sensitivity and strength. You would probably get stronger while dropping bodyfat and gaining/putting on muscle.....and it doesnt bloat anyone.
    No I'm not avoiding creatine. And i have used Nolvadex to lean out for shows and 4ad and never had any issues with test increase making me *****y!
  22. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

thats the reverse effects, she would need to take less like 1tab a day or 1 tab every other day. Did you have her on the "Tripdog" dosage for women of like 3/day? Her free test was probably going up something nice.
    I'm not sure I can say 100% it was the Sunami making her a b*tch, but I think it may have contributed in her particular case. It was just one tab a day , and I could tell her test was without a doubt increasing. The sudden mood change made it rathr clear...I dont like em' cranky. I may have her try Ether Tabs soon.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

I'm not sure I can say 100% it was the Sunami making her a b*tch, but I think it may have contributed in her particular case. It was just one tab a day , and I could tell her test was without a doubt increasing. The sudden mood change made it rathr clear...I dont like em' cranky. I may have her try Ether Tabs soon.
    the crankieness i can tollerate in a woman with high test.
    but the moustache, pecs with veins, and enlarged clit is unacceptable.
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    Hank!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

reps for a good laugh..........
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I smell an edit I just can't remember what was there before pecs with veins. Or am I just going crazy
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

i repped you, but while trying to edit the comment i pressed enter like a million times, so i apologize

funny as hell tho
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

i think i need to try JP8. theres too much positive feedback in here for me to NOT try it.

also, congrats on the rep position trip!
  29. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I smell an edit I just can't remember what was there before pecs with veins. Or am I just going crazy
    WHAT DID I MISS? Someone tell me what hank said!!
  30. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    i think i need to try JP8. theres too much positive feedback in here for me to NOT try it.

also, congrats on the rep position trip!
    I am enjoying it. For some reason I still get a bit of nausea from it everytime I use it; I find if I take it without water () the nausea kicks in later (The Xtend & Water during my WO gets it going). Don't worry though, very few people are noticing this side effect.
  31. Are you Diesel?

No I'm not avoiding creatine. And i have used Nolvadex to lean out for shows and 4ad and never had any issues with test increase making me *****y!
    Ok, so u would be ok with Sunami, but I would read the write up and see if its something you need.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hell yea man...I'm gonna start a new log when it's all in play, I just wanted to get this one up. Should be a new log up this week. I'll post a link in this thread when it's up.....I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Are you doing the 3 kings stack still? New log yet?

I will start mine late this month........So i am looking for logs to watch..........
  33. 1HP

Imagine female road-rage
  34. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Are you doing the 3 kings stack still? New log yet?

I will start mine late this month........So i am looking for logs to watch..........
    The new log will start very soon. I will post a link in this thread when it's up. No more than a few days.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Wait...so you guys don't like a girl who's hanging low and has braille road maps on her jugs?
  36. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

TrIpDoG WiTh 3 KinGs!!!!!!

OK the new log is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:20 PM
  2. KingMeso's 'King of Kings' Methyl Extreme Log (Sponsored)
    By KingMeso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 02:51 PM