Tripdogs 3 KiNgS Plus stack!!!(sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    so how dose it feel being on incarnate for a few months
    do the effects increase over a longer period of time?
    and have u playd with dosing more than 3pre/3post
    It has helped with long sessions of cardio mostly. I do 4/4 pre-post workout.
    Last edited by TripDog; 09-30-2008 at 11:06 AM.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Woah, TripNasty is now TripDiesel. Subbed!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

3. subbed tear it a new one son!

4. any updates?
  5. Days 3-4

Day 3- Off

Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 2 am, 2 pm
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps morning

Day 4

Today I hip chest, arms ,and hammys. I also did cardio w/ sprints for 40 mins.

I got my girlfriend hooked on JP8. I have been having her take a scoop the last 2 times we trained, and she wants to keep taking it. I think thats awesome, she said she feels "great" after she takes it, and I have to agree it gives quite the body high type feeling. I also have her on 2 Sunami a day, and there is def a increase in her sexual output! She did get some minor acne, but thats a small price to pay for a insane libido . I actually have got some minor acne from it as well....and the libido is doing rather well we will just say..*wink-wink*. I can't wait for the DTH, and DT2010 to start!!! It should be started by next monday (shipped to my house).

Took my standard doses today of the stuff.

JP8- 2 scoops 45 mins pre workout
    Ether tabs- 4 post workout
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps 30 mins preworkout

~peace out y'all
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

6. oh damn. im in.

whats youre diet been like to get that low in bf?

7. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Day 3- Off

Ether tabs- 2 am, 2 pm
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps morning

Day 4

Today I hip chest, arms ,and hammys. I also did cardio w/ sprints for 40 mins.

I got my girlfriend hooked on JP8. I have been having her take a scoop the last 2 times we trained, and she wants to keep taking it. I think thats awesome, she said she feels "great" after she takes it, and I have to agree it gives quite the body high type feeling. I also have her on 2 Sunami a day, and there is def a increase in her sexual output! She did get some minor acne, but thats a small price to pay for a insane libido . I actually have got some minor acne from it as well....and the libido is doing rather well we will just say..*wink-wink*. I can't wait for the DTH, and DT2010 to start!!! It should be started by next monday (shipped to my house).

Took my standard doses today of the stuff.

~peace out y'all
    nice!

8. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    oh damn. im in.

whats youre diet been like to get that low in bf?
    that's on page one, he said something about frog legs and rice cakes

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    ahhh i missed that first time around. thanks for pointing it out.

10. subd in fo sho trip
    SFW and GFH

11. I'm interested in the "Extreme Double or Nothing Stack," so I'm curious how you should dose the DTH and DT2010. Are there any compounding benefits to running 4 DTH and DT2010, as oppose to simply dosing 8 DTH?
    NSCA - CSCS

12. Trip,
    Throw in some occasional days of your diet and some weight/strength increases on your exercises. I know I'd personally be interested in both and I am sure others here would like it too.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Trip,
    Throw in some occasional days of your diet and some weight/strength increases on your exercises. I know I'd personally be interested in both and I am sure others here would like it too.
    Yeah, yeah...what he said.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

14. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Chuck, I thought you said he liked crispy critters (for the protein) and iced sweat from a bull's balls? With a side order of camel snot?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

15. I would be interested to see a sample day of the trip diet as well!

16. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm interested in the "Extreme Double or Nothing Stack," so I'm curious how you should dose the DTH and DT2010. Are there any compounding benefits to running 4 DTH and DT2010, as oppose to simply dosing 8 DTH?
    if u go to getdiesel.com and click "products" right at the top are the stacks and on each stack page is a day by day chart on how to dose the products

17. Damn, unreal stack brotha! You know i'm in to follow along. Tear it up my brotha from the same motha!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

18. greeaaatttt

19. Im in! Lovn your kitchen sink man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

20. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I would be interested to see a sample day of the trip diet as well!
    Young children and cottage cheese.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

21. Why no CJC with your GHRP dood?

I used the DTHC during PCT....I'd use it again for sure. I'm curious to see how you respond to all these supps. Good luck O' Cut One!

-Papa!-

22. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Why no CJC with your GHRP dood?

I used the DTHC during PCT....I'd use it again for sure. I'm curious to see how you respond to all these supps. Good luck O' Cut One!

-Papa!-
    cost.
  23. Day 5-6

Day 5- I hit cardio sprints outside on the track for about an hour, and earlier in the day I did 2 sets per bodypart to failure. I have been very busy lately so it's hard to get detailed updates at the moment. Once the DTH and 2010 are in the mix i'm gonna go more in depth. I just wanted to get the log going before hand .

Day 6- (today)- Plan to hit the gym in an hour and do full body; focus will be chest and shoulders. I'm loving that dam JP8 and if anyone reading this is currently using it what is your opinion of it?

I'm down to about 178 now, as I have been dieting rather intense, and the increase in cardio.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Day 5- I hit cardio sprints outside on the track for about an hour, and earlier in the day I did 2 sets per bodypart to failure. I have been very busy lately so it's hard to get detailed updates at the moment. Once the DTH and 2010 are in the mix i'm gonna go more in depth. I just wanted to get the log going before hand .

Day 6- (today)- Plan to hit the gym in an hour and do full body; focus will be chest and shoulders. I'm loving that dam JP8 and if anyone reading this is currently using it what is your opinion of it?

I'm down to about 178 now, as I have been dieting rather intense, and the increase in cardio.

Instant favourite, although I get some annoying stomach discomfort! But being able to pump out 2 or 3 reps on every set leaves me feeling sore the next day, and it gives me an awesome kick. Tomorrow morning I'm doing an early morning workout and am looking forward to some JP8 I think.

There's a thread discussing combining Geranium w/ JP8 for an even greater boost!

25. So is this log like a diary? As in you report your daily thoughts?

Or does it get more detail in the style of training, weights used, etc...As well with diet and macro nutrient breakdown?

It is hard to tell what to expect with the main variables undefined.

26. So your girl likes the JP8 huh? Mine is looking for a new preworkout formula...maybe we'll have to give it a try...

27. Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    So is this log like a diary? As in you report your daily thoughts?

Or does it get more detail in the style of training, weights used, etc...As well with diet and macro nutrient breakdown?

It is hard to tell what to expect with the main variables undefined.
    It's more like a diary than workout numbers. I don't like writing everything out, it makes it more like a job than fun for me. My workouts are always on the fly anyway, so I never really do the same thing. My overall objective is to use the products and give my honest feedback (side effects,effects). Real world feedback as opposed to just a bunch of numbers.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Instant favourite, although I get some annoying stomach discomfort! But being able to pump out 2 or 3 reps on every set leaves me feeling sore the next day, and it gives me an awesome kick. Tomorrow morning I'm doing an early morning workout and am looking forward to some JP8 I think.

There's a thread discussing combining Geranium w/ JP8 for an even greater boost!

I have combined AMP v2 with JP8, insane? Yes! Insane workouts? YES!! It was rediculously nice! Now im all out of Ampv2 :-(

Logs lookin good tripster!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

29. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    It's more like a diary than workout numbers. I don't like writing everything out, it makes it more like a job than fun for me. My workouts are always on the fly anyway, so I never really do the same thing. My overall objective is to use the products and give my honest feedback (side effects,effects). Real world feedback as opposed to just a bunch of numbers.
    respect

30. How is the diet trip? Low carb?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 03:20 PM
  2. TripDogs New 3 kings, jp8, diesel fuel, ether tabs log
    By TripDog in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 11:01 AM
  3. three kings stack
    By beast4 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 10:08 AM
  4. KingMeso's 'King of Kings' Methyl Extreme Log (Sponsored)
    By KingMeso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 04:51 PM