Tripdogs 3 KiNgS Plus stack!!!(sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I'm interested in the "Extreme Double or Nothing Stack," so I'm curious how you should dose the DTH and DT2010. Are there any compounding benefits to running 4 DTH and DT2010, as oppose to simply dosing 8 DTH?
    NSCA - CSCS

  2. Advanced Member
    Fabulous One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    724
    Rep Power
    461
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    55.52%

    Trip,
    Throw in some occasional days of your diet and some weight/strength increases on your exercises. I know I'd personally be interested in both and I am sure others here would like it too.
  3. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    876
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Trip,
    Throw in some occasional days of your diet and some weight/strength increases on your exercises. I know I'd personally be interested in both and I am sure others here would like it too.
    Yeah, yeah...what he said.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    876
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    that's on page one, he said something about frog legs and rice cakes
    Chuck, I thought you said he liked crispy critters (for the protein) and iced sweat from a bull's balls? With a side order of camel snot?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  5. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47041
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would be interested to see a sample day of the trip diet as well!
  6. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2008
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    44.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm interested in the "Extreme Double or Nothing Stack," so I'm curious how you should dose the DTH and DT2010. Are there any compounding benefits to running 4 DTH and DT2010, as oppose to simply dosing 8 DTH?
    if u go to getdiesel.com and click "products" right at the top are the stacks and on each stack page is a day by day chart on how to dose the products
  7. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Damn, unreal stack brotha! You know i'm in to follow along. Tear it up my brotha from the same motha!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Senior Member
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1235
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    greeaaatttt
  9. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371116
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Im in! Lovn your kitchen sink man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  10. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11114
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I would be interested to see a sample day of the trip diet as well!
    Young children and cottage cheese.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  11. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1071
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why no CJC with your GHRP dood?

    I used the DTHC during PCT....I'd use it again for sure. I'm curious to see how you respond to all these supps. Good luck O' Cut One!

    -Papa!-
  12. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Why no CJC with your GHRP dood?

    I used the DTHC during PCT....I'd use it again for sure. I'm curious to see how you respond to all these supps. Good luck O' Cut One!

    -Papa!-
    cost.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Day 5-6


    Day 5- I hit cardio sprints outside on the track for about an hour, and earlier in the day I did 2 sets per bodypart to failure. I have been very busy lately so it's hard to get detailed updates at the moment. Once the DTH and 2010 are in the mix i'm gonna go more in depth. I just wanted to get the log going before hand .

    JP8- 2 scoops 45 mins pre workout
    Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 4 post workout
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps 30 mins preworkout

    Day 6- (today)- Plan to hit the gym in an hour and do full body; focus will be chest and shoulders. I'm loving that dam JP8 and if anyone reading this is currently using it what is your opinion of it?

    I'm down to about 178 now, as I have been dieting rather intense, and the increase in cardio.

    JP8- 2 scoops 45 mins pre workout
    Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 4 post workout
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps 30 mins preworkout
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Day 5- I hit cardio sprints outside on the track for about an hour, and earlier in the day I did 2 sets per bodypart to failure. I have been very busy lately so it's hard to get detailed updates at the moment. Once the DTH and 2010 are in the mix i'm gonna go more in depth. I just wanted to get the log going before hand .

    JP8- 2 scoops 45 mins pre workout
    Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 4 post workout
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps 30 mins preworkout

    Day 6- (today)- Plan to hit the gym in an hour and do full body; focus will be chest and shoulders. I'm loving that dam JP8 and if anyone reading this is currently using it what is your opinion of it?

    I'm down to about 178 now, as I have been dieting rather intense, and the increase in cardio.

    JP8- 2 scoops 45 mins pre workout
    Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 4 post workout
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps 30 mins preworkout
    Instant favourite, although I get some annoying stomach discomfort! But being able to pump out 2 or 3 reps on every set leaves me feeling sore the next day, and it gives me an awesome kick. Tomorrow morning I'm doing an early morning workout and am looking forward to some JP8 I think.

    There's a thread discussing combining Geranium w/ JP8 for an even greater boost!
  15. Banned
    Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    3.36%

    So is this log like a diary? As in you report your daily thoughts?

    Or does it get more detail in the style of training, weights used, etc...As well with diet and macro nutrient breakdown?

    It is hard to tell what to expect with the main variables undefined.
  16. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    586
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    So your girl likes the JP8 huh? Mine is looking for a new preworkout formula...maybe we'll have to give it a try...
  17. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    So is this log like a diary? As in you report your daily thoughts?

    Or does it get more detail in the style of training, weights used, etc...As well with diet and macro nutrient breakdown?

    It is hard to tell what to expect with the main variables undefined.
    It's more like a diary than workout numbers. I don't like writing everything out, it makes it more like a job than fun for me. My workouts are always on the fly anyway, so I never really do the same thing. My overall objective is to use the products and give my honest feedback (side effects,effects). Real world feedback as opposed to just a bunch of numbers.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  18. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,995
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Instant favourite, although I get some annoying stomach discomfort! But being able to pump out 2 or 3 reps on every set leaves me feeling sore the next day, and it gives me an awesome kick. Tomorrow morning I'm doing an early morning workout and am looking forward to some JP8 I think.

    There's a thread discussing combining Geranium w/ JP8 for an even greater boost!

    I have combined AMP v2 with JP8, insane? Yes! Insane workouts? YES!! It was rediculously nice! Now im all out of Ampv2 :-(

    Logs lookin good tripster!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  19. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    It's more like a diary than workout numbers. I don't like writing everything out, it makes it more like a job than fun for me. My workouts are always on the fly anyway, so I never really do the same thing. My overall objective is to use the products and give my honest feedback (side effects,effects). Real world feedback as opposed to just a bunch of numbers.
    respect
  20. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47041
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How is the diet trip? Low carb?
  21. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,299
    Rep Power
    49682
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    subbed! Great read so far
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  22. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    876
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I have combined AMP v2 with JP8, insane? Yes! Insane workouts? YES!! It was rediculously nice! Now im all out of Ampv2 :-(

    Logs lookin good tripster!
    What's AMP V2? Who makes it?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  23. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    How is the diet trip? Low carb?
    Yes very low carbs.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  24. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    It's more like a diary than workout numbers. I don't like writing everything out, it makes it more like a job than fun for me. My workouts are always on the fly anyway, so I never really do the same thing. My overall objective is to use the products and give my honest feedback (side effects,effects). Real world feedback as opposed to just a bunch of numbers.
    Bravo sir, bravo!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  25. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1976
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    29.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good diary trip!
  26. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,995
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    What's AMP V2? Who makes it?

    Ergopharm makes AMP v2. I hated the original, it made me angry and the "comedown" seemed horrid. The new version though is amazing. As much as i dont care for PA he definately hit this one on the head.


    Trip if i looked as good as you id die a happy man. ( no homo )
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47041
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yes very low carbs.
    Are you using carbs postworkout? And are you having carb up days or just staying low carb?
  28. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Are you using carbs postworkout? And are you having carb up days or just staying low carb?
    Post workout I drink a quart of skim milk, every workout. No carb up days really....just if I hapen to feel like something is all. I do really well with low carbs, so I stick with what works. After a while you almost never want them anyway...strange actually.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  29. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47041
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Post workout I drink a quart of skim milk, every workout. No carb up days really....just if I hapen to feel like something is all. I do really well with low carbs, so I stick with what works. After a while you almost never want them anyway...strange actually.
    Yeah thats how i have been lately. I enjoy it actually. I do like carbs sometimes though and usually have one carb up a week if I want. Thanks for answering tripdog!
  30. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    day 7


    JP8- 2 scoops 45 mins pre workout
    Sunami- 2 in morning, 2 in evening
    Ether tabs- 4 post workout
    Diesel fuel- 2 caps 30 mins preworkout

    Today I did a mostly cardio day. Appetite is rather low for some reason, so it's not easy to eat. Acne seems to be clearing, it must have been a influx of hormones and my body is adjusting now (sunami). The Diesel Fuel added with the JP8 makes me a dam animal when I get to the gym...I frickin love it! I always need a good stim to have a quality workout.

    Everything seems to be going rather smooth at the moment.

    Next week the DTH and 2010 should be in the mix, so I will make sure to start those as soon as possible, and give my effects/feedback.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  31. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog;
    ...
    Next week the DTH and 2010 should be in the mix, so I will make sure to start those as soon as possible, and give my effects/feedback.
    Sounds good! Keeping my toes crossed!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  32. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    9766
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    51.99%

    getting ready for all hell to break loose this week with DTHC and 2010 son!
  33. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    getting ready for all hell to break loose this week with DTHC and 2010 son!
    Hell yea man...I'm gonna start a new log when it's all in play, I just wanted to get this one up. Should be a new log up this week. I'll post a link in this thread when it's up.....I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  34. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    775524
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh hai there Trip.

    Egh you still have a girlfriend?? I like the low carb diets. Like em a lot. For whatever reason I'm still a bigger fan of Trib Test Extreme, but this stack looks fuggin solid.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  35. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2008
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    44.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    getting ready for all hell to break loose this week with DTHC and 2010 son!
    me 2 if I ever get conformation it shipped to retailers....I gotta order new runs next week already.
  36. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    me 2 if I ever get conformation it shipped to retailers....I gotta order new runs next week already.
    say it aint so.......
  37. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    What's going on in here? Trip, we are eagerly anticipating your stack... which looks like you will be running on Diesel.
  38. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2008
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    44.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I interrupt this log to bring you an important service announcement:








    Guess what......I'm back btches!






    -Avail. at NP 8 Oct 08, avail. at ALL retailers by 10 Oct 08......DT2010 avail. at NP 9 Oct 08 and all other retailers 10 Oct 08......

    GET SOME!
  39. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Hopefully you get the goods some Trip! NP has it, and I know some guys that are getting it over-nighted lol.
  40. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2008
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    44.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hopefully you get the goods some Trip! NP has it, and I know some guys that are getting it over-nighted lol.
    Thats what happens when you make hot sht. People need it. People want it.

    I just got a bag of DTH and a bag of DT2010 pills here, I havent even seen the finished product!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 02:20 PM
  2. KingMeso's 'King of Kings' Methyl Extreme Log (Sponsored)
    By KingMeso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in