Hey guys, I am a forum regular and company rep for neogenix over at bodybuilding.com and I had a great time with some PEA... just wanted to share my experience over here as well

ACONRAD00 reviews PEA by Unique Nutrition!

Okay so I was gonna do a review the standard way, but I?ll just write out the highlights because I think that?s the best way to review this non-traditional ?supplement?

1 ? It?s a great pre-workout enhancer! I took it primarily pre-workout (1000-2000mg) with 2 scoops of cryoshock and I think it REALLY enhanced my mind-muscle connection. I took it solo many times before a leg workout (where stims make me feel sick) and really enjoyed the pick-me-up that I normally lack on leg day!

2 - I think this really would be an excellent replacement for a stimulant pre-workout supplement as it almost has a stimulant type effect with intense focus and great concentration. Perhaps PEA coupled with a bcaa/beta alanine drink would be a great combination for someone looking to cycle off of stimulants.

3 ? Be careful with your dosages and remember that an empty stomach is key! I felt nothing at all taking 2000mg an hour after eating but felt 1000mg on a completely empty stomach. Also, 2500mg made me feel sick to my stomach while I never had any adverse reactions to 2000mg. The magic dose was between 1000-2000mg.

4 ? This mixes fantastically. Some things I experimented with: L-Theanine, Yellow Neuphoria, PowerFULL, nicotine, cryoshock!

I enjoy a cigar once in a while and PEA really enhanced and elongated (no homo) my smokers high which normally lasts around 10 minutes.

2000mg l-theanine, 2000mg PEA, and 2 caps either Yellow Neuphoria or PowerFULL led to a full body high that lasted about an hour. I took it post workout before work once and it was really interested to be so calm, alert, and FUZZY while at work. Eating dissipated this feeling within a few minutes.

2000mg + 2 scoops cryoshock (or another LIGHT preworkout (in terms of calories)) --- I love PEA + stim pre-workout as it really gets me going and I get lost in my workouts.

5 ? Cost/ratio ? 120 capsules lasts a LONG time and it really is worth the money if u have a few bucks to drop on something a little bit different.

---- OVERVIEW ----

is it going to add on any significant amount of muscle mass? NO way. Is it something fun to experiment with and add to a cognitive cocktail or pre-workout blend? You bet!

I recommend 4/5 --- very interesting and exciting, although REMEMBER THAT THE EMPTY STOMACH IS CRITICAL! I keep it away from 5/5 because I am always eating and it was hard to find a time when I wasn?t a complete empty stomach. VERY NICE!

Here are two observations from my log:

Quote Originally Posted by Aconrad00
dosage --- 2000mg PEA, 2000mg l-theanine, 2 caps yellow neuph

effects --- I took this on a very empty stomach (post cardio) on my way to work with 16oz of water, and literally had a full body high as I got there! I can honestly say I never feel much from l-theanine and yellow neuphoria solo, so it most definately had to have been the PEA. I had a buzzing feeling on my face and arms and I felt like I was able read what people were saying in their face more then ive ever been able to before. I was sitting in the breakroom making food and talking to people and it was funny the way I focused on one person at a time, instead of just randomly talking to everybody at once. Hard to explain. I felt kind of relaxed, definately alert and no drowsiness or anything. Anyways, the buzzing went away as soon as I began to eat, but the focus remained for a little bit into my shift. we were slow at the beginning so hard to tell about concentration, mental alertness and how it effected my work shift.

Quote Originally Posted by AConrad00

6/13 --- third dose - PREWORKOUT BABY

dosage - 1500mg 45 minutes preworkout (along with 1 scoop cryoshock, 1 cap powerFULL, 1 cap velocity xt)

effects - I literally had the most intense workout of my life! My mind-muscle connection was off the charts, I was so engaged in my own workout that I had to stop about 20 minutes in and just sit there and catch my breath. Drenched in sweat, muscles engorged, GREAT workout. I usually have a hard time feeling only one muscle working at the end of my arm workout (single arm pushdowns, cable curls, etc)... but i was able to get exactly what muscles i wanted to hit... unusual but wicked

NOTES - taking PEA before a workout increases mind muscle connection, and is a sweet addition to a preworkout supp.... I'll try it solo tomorrow on leg day where i dont normally take a stim preworkout