Regarding Epistane - AnabolicMinds.com

Regarding Epistane

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Regarding Epistane

Just got 2 bottles of Epi from NP. Price is too good to pass up. One of the things that sold me on it is the summary said it the test shutdown was very minimal. Just wondering if anyone has run a cycle or 2 of it and can vouch for that. Is the libido still gonna be there? More? Less? thanks guys.

MM

Edit: Also decided to get a bottle of cycle support and another bottle of prime with it. Prime is working wonders for me already on Day 4!!
    Last edited by MorningMetal; 09-25-2008 at 01:08 PM. Reason: adding stuff

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal View Post
    Just got 2 bottles of Epi from NP. Price is too good to pass up. One of the things that sold me on it is the summary said it the test shutdown was very minimal. Just wondering if anyone has run a cycle or 2 of it and can vouch for that. Is the libido still gonna be there? More? Less? thanks guys.

MM

Edit: Also decided to get a bottle of cycle support and another bottle of prime with it. Prime is working wonders for me already on Day 4!!
    I only ran about 3 weeks of epi, b/c of a knee injury, but i enjoyed it very much. Good intensity, strength gains, lean lean mass, libido never took a hit for me. But without going into too much detail I will add that the "boys" didn't necessarily shrink, but they weren't hanging like they had. Came back through pct though.

Its very mild product if taken with proper support, and delivers results that most harsh prohormones do.

Whats your pct lineup though? i mean it is very mild, but you definitely still need a serm for pct. I would also save prime for your pct as it should help maintain your gains from epi and strength as well.

Good luck and good choice though.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Never thought i'd do any more PH, but if it's something with mild sides, i'll give it a shot.Well, as I said. I'm going to be running cycle support with the epi, and i'm going to use the reversitrol as a PCT. should be all i'll need seeing as the epi is not too harsh.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Epi (and clones) are the shiz! Prob my favorite thus far
  5. New Member

I did a pulse up to 30mg and currently on a straight cycle of 20mg, bridging into oxyguno...

Epi is mild sides with good gains but you DEF need a serm dude. I got some gyno symptoms over 6 months AFTER my pct which could only be attributed to epi. I did not use a serm during pct but did have one on hand. It will shut you down somewhat depending on your dose. My libido is crazy on it, and dropped when off.
  6. Advanced Member

im on my 2nd 2 week cycle(with 3 weeks break in between with clen) <---cutting cycle

im kinda loving it, adding strength and muscle gain while shedding fat and recomping.

freaking perfect product for that.

shutdown is not noticable at all for me, but i will still do a mild 1 week pct at the end. just to help raise test if its suporessed
    (little serm/AI for a few days and a little TNA)
    then primordial's sustain alpha afterwards for a few days
    so i can be all set to test out prime on its own

not sure how epi will fare on a bulk though as i havent tried

p.s. i am doing minimal carbing and severly restricted diet. so gaining muscle while doing that earns epi a gold medal in my opinion.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

I'm not too familiar with SERM's, because I never used one in the past, and everything went ok with me. the only one I know of is tamoxifen. I hear guys talking about nolva and clomid. Are those SERM's as well?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Tamoxifen = Nolva

Clomid is a SERM as well.

For Epistane though, I honestly believe Reversitol or Sustain Alpha would be fine for PCT.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Nice. Been wanting to try Reversitol. Heard good things. iForce makes some badass stuff. Did a cycle of Bold 200/Methadrol/Testabolan. MAD gains. Shutdown was soo bad though. Nonexistant libido, but that's to be expected.
  10. New Member

You would be OK without a serm, but regardless, get one in case. And actually, you might as well grab 20 tabs of letro (only cost me $20) because if you did show gyno, a serm would only halt it, not reverse it. When I did my epi pulse I felt awesome, totally recomped and lost fat while gaining muscle on low carbs (similar to DJremix). I only felt mildly shut down which is why I didn't do a full pct. But looking back I wish I had done more. I'm now on letro (while on a low dose epi cycle) which is just now starting to dry out my joints *not fun*... just make sure you got all your bases covered bro is all i'm saying. Get that serm... you will probably be fine w/ the reversitol but last thing u want is to be rushing to order something if problems arise. best of luck
  11. Anabolic Innovations Owner

I don't know if you bought the epi yet. I hope it is not too late for you.

You can get the Epistane, cycle support and post cycle support all for $99.

Epistane/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack By: IBE
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 07:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol