ReCreate/CLA Log

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
This will be a fat loss log using ReCreate and CLA. I will keep my CKD diet going and hopefully burn off the last bits of fat over the abs.

Back Ground:
23yr. old Male
Weight 178 currently goal weight 175.
On and off training for 4 years throughout high school sports and in the Navy.

Measurements:
Waist:33
Arms (cold) 15.5
Legs 22.5
Neck 16

Diet!

Current running CKD as my diet of choice. I will post my food intake in my diet tracker if anyone cares to see it. I am slightly forced to eat the food I have out here. Mainly tunafish and whatever the ship chooses to make for the day. I can still manage to take in less then 30 carbs a day while keeping my intake around 2kcals.

My Split!

Will follow a CKD workout
Mon:Bech/Tri/traps
Tue:Bi/Shoulders
Wed:Legs/Back
Thur: Running
Fri: Running/Full body exercise (start refeed)
Sat: Cont. Refeed/off day)
Sun: Cardio in the morning

Support Supps:
Whey Protein (ON, cookies and cream!)
Multi Vit.
Fish Oil
1+ Gal water daily

ReCreate will be taken as follows:
2 In the morning 30mins prior to Breakfast
2 In afternoon 6-8 hours after morning

CLA: (Nutra 1000mg caps.)
2 Caps AM with ReCreate
2 Caps PM before bed.

On to goals!

Almost two months into my cut that is going very well. Would like to burn off the last bit of fat and hopefully start to recomp towards a lean bulk for the winter.

Keep muscle mass and drop BF.

Hopefully you will tag along on this one! Should be a great trip and with the help of ReCreate and CLA see how this stack goes.
:smite:

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Here are a few pictures only about a week old. I'll update towards the end of this log with new ones!

Attachments

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts so far:

I started this stack on the 19th. So far I am enjoying it very much!

-Energy is great and smooth. There are no jitters or tweeked out stim feeling.
-Don't feel nearly as hungry always a good thing when cutting
-Increased sweating
-Good pump going in the gym feels good with energy and strength.

To early to tell any huge results but I feel like it is going well.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Still going well. It will take at least two weeks I believe before I will see any large results but the pictures should tell the story of that.

CLA:
Hard to tell if it is doing anything. If it does help to get rid of that last layer of body fat over the mid section then I will be happy with it.

ReCreate:
Still has a nice energy effect. Great feeling in the gym, I find that even on CKD I still have a good energy amount for the gym. Over the past month on this diet it does become hard towards the end of the week so we will see the differance as it arrives.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Another update:

So far things are going very well. I feel that I have lost some fat on my gut which is just what I am going for. It is hard to tell but overall I feel myself hardening up. Areas such as the stomach are very tight and there is very little "give"

ReCreate-Still great!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Sat:

Still feeling great after my carb up. Just got done with the last carb meal for the day. I really do enjoy this diet and it has made me aware of everything that goes in m body.

CLA: Nothing huge to note, though my lower stomach and side "love handle" area have become much firmer. I can feel the solid muscle not far under the skin I feel I am getting very close to a whole new look

ReCreate: Still a nice feeling on it. Slightly harder to get to sleep at night I don't feel stimmed but my body would rather just stay up haha.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good. I've been doing 5-g of CLA for the past ~35 days. I was more on a lean bulk, but with Green Tea, CLA , Sesamin and HIIT sprints I managed to put on over 5 lbs and lose/maintain body fat.

Are you incorporating HIIT into your workout? I know it can be hard with HIIT. Also how much fish oils are you taking in?

Sounds like you're closing in on 175, keep at it!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment!

Honestly I gave it a try and since I was doing cadrio later in the week it really kills me because of CKD. I like to go at a longer 25-30 slower jogging pace.

I know HIIT can help bash off fat but I have always seen good results from normal cardio training.

I am just really happy that I have been able to keep my mass and strength.

I take 10-12 caps a day, generally take them with my inbetween meals and before bed. (between breakfast/lunch and luch/dinner)

3 caps each time during the week and during carb ups I try to keep fat low as possible so I normally won't take them then.

Leonidus

Awards
This is lookin good man. Great choice on recreate, im currently runnin prime/recreate as well for a cut. Recreate is good b/c of the smooth energy it gives, no overdrive, and no crash. Good luck man, keep focused on your goals and you will get there.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
That is the best part about it so far not only do I feel like it is working well but unlike other fat burners I have used this is a calm stim. It sounds strange to say it like that but it is not a wigged out feeling simply smooth and constant.

Goals are getting closer I truely don't care about weight loss as much as fat loss. I want to keep the mass I gained from my bulking cycle as much as possible and just shred away the fat.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Well To all those watching sorry for the lack of updates we just pulled out of port. Good visit since we had been out to sea for 50 some days before then.

I managed to stick to my diet very well lucky for me it was the weekend and I could get a few carbs in. Still went very well didn't pack on any pounds.

CLA: Nothing I can really say. I am more or less taking this for the extra edge hehe.

ReCreate: Still goign very well, nothing bad to report which is a good thing to me!

Toughts: Stomach feels much leaner. The upper ab area feels like it has almost no fat on it and my arms have cut up nicely. Even my legs are more defined.

I will try to get myself weighed tomorrow and see how I am doing!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Weight Update!

Well I hit a goal today which happened much faster then I had thought it would.

New Weight 175!
Start of log 9/22/08 178
Today 10/3/08 175

Now I know some will be wondering why I want to drop my weight down so low so I thought I would explain a little bit about my ideas maybe someone will have something to add.

Right now my goals for recomp and fat loss are very close to finished I have another half a month before I return to home and should have reached my goals at current pace.

My ideas are to drop my body fat down the best I can and once I return home and have all the sources of food I would like I can start a clean bulking cycle.

I had reached over 200lbs which was another goal I wanted but since I didn't really drop B/F before I bulked I felt like I did not look as good as I could have.

So in summary I wish to drop my B/F as low as possible under normal conditions and then do a lean bulk I am sure there will be a log to follow that as well!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
5'11''

I really have not got this lean in some time. I will have to get some new pictures up at the end I believe it to be a good change at least by looks of the mirror.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
5'11''

I really have not got this lean in some time. I will have to get some new pictures up at the end I believe it to be a good change at least by looks of the mirror.
Thats what counts too many people get caugth up on what it say on the scale.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Thats what counts too many people get caugth up on what it say on the scale.
Vey true, I am mainly useing the scale as a way to tell overall amount lost. I figure that if I lost huge amounts of weight in one week due to muscle wasting the scale will help show it along with my image mirror wise.

Right now I have kept my strength and only had a slight drop in endurance I believe due to CKD.

Overall as always I am impressed with this diet and the small stack I have going right now has thus far I feel helped me reach my goals.

hopeful

Awards
Vey true, I am mainly useing the scale as a way to tell overall amount lost. I figure that if I lost huge amounts of weight in one week due to muscle wasting the scale will help show it along with my image mirror wise.

Right now I have kept my strength and only had a slight drop in endurance I believe due to CKD.

Overall as always I am impressed with this diet and the small stack I have going right now has thus far I feel helped me reach my goals.

have you noticed any loss in muscle yet.. or still too earlt to tell???

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Hehe not a problem :)

Overall I feel I have lost a bit of muscle. I am not a huge guy to start off with but of course dropping from 200lb bulk I was bound to lose some muscle.

What is important to me is that I have kept almost all my strength. It will make throwing back on muscle much easier when I start my winter bulk.

CKD tends to make my muscle look flat and therefore smaller but when you still have your strength it makes you feel much better.

In the past as soon as I come off this cut I have to watch my food intake as to not throw on too much fat but slowly bringing back in carbs and leveling out my diet so to speak those muscle bloom right back and with a good lean bulk I hope to reach my 200lb again this time MUCH leaner!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Sat. UPDATE:

More good news!
ReCreate works!!

Taped myself today waist down to 32.5!
This was taken in the after noon after a normal day of eating and water intake.

That is another 1/2 inch off since the last time I got weighed.

Start of log 9/22/08 178lb 33in. waist
Today 10/3/08 175lb 32.5 Waist

So I lost 1/2 off my waist and 3 pounds that sounds like very little to no mucle loss and more fat anyone else think that look right?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Sat. UPDATE:

More good news!
ReCreate works!!

So I lost 1/2 off my waist and 3 pounds that sounds like very little to no mucle loss and more fat anyone else think that look right?
Sounds close. I have been losing 1" for every 5lbs. bodyweight lost.

hopeful

Awards
Sat. UPDATE:

More good news!
ReCreate works!!

wow that is really nice results....
:goodpost:

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
wow that is really nice results....
I really think so, With as little muscle loss as possible and shedding off that last bit of fat!

As I posted before it may seem strange to be dipping down in weight so far but for my goal of low B/F % (around 10%) it seemed like a good start.

After the body fat is dropped to a decent % I can lean bulk back towards 200lb and I believe I will look much more ripped at that point!

hopeful

Awards
After the body fat is dropped to a decent % I can lean bulk back towards 200lb and I believe I will look much more ripped at that point![/QUOTE]

lol yeah i would imagine...well keep us posted

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Update:
Well everything has been busy we are almost home and almost all my goals have been reached. Still would like a little off my waist but I am very lean overall. I have got many comments that I look thin.

Slowly putting together what will be my next bulk cycle for the winter. Should be one heck of a ride! I am looking into GVT to break through some now old weights and throw some nice mass on.

CLA and ReCreate keep on giving my everything they got I still feel good and have no problems with my training. After being on CKD for almsot two months now I believe the body really gets used to it and adjusts to training very nicely. I really look forward to getting back to a bulking diet however I think I should put on some huge mass!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Another week down here!

Only a few more days left in this little stack and fat loss for me.

I have recieved many comments as to how lean I have gotten. It is great to know that hard work pays off!

I can say that these products work very well and while I beleive my diet had a major part in fat loss these made it MUCH easier.

I will try to get some pictures up when I am finished here I bleive that it is VERY great progress.

I can't wait to start my bulk up to be honest I plan on switching to some GVT and switching over my diet to support my bulk.

If anyone has any questions or would like more information let me know!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Last update:

Tomorrow will be my last dose of ReCreate I have a few days left of the CLA but I wanted to put some final input in here.

I taped myself today and reached my goal of 32in. It is truely amazing what you can form your body into with a little effort.

Overall my strength has stayed roughly the same my mucles are a bit flat but I will slowly add carbs back in my diet as I begin my winter bulk.

hopeful

Awards
Last update:

Tomorrow will be my last dose of ReCreate I have a few days left of the CLA but I wanted to put some final input in here.

I taped myself today and reached my goal of 32in. It is truely amazing what you can form your body into with a little effort.

Overall my strength has stayed roughly the same my mucles are a bit flat but I will slowly add carbs back in my diet as I begin my winter bulk.

do you have any after pics???
we saw the b4 but what about the after?