My new gym buddy... INTRA-AID! (SPONSORED)

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
INTRA-AID DAY 1

First off I want to give a HUGE thanks to HOOMGAR and UNIVERSAL NUTRITION for giving me the oppurtunity to test their newest product! Now lets get STARTED!

Current Supplements
ANIMAL PAK:head:
IDS Wazimaize
ON Creatine Mono (barley responding):think:
Universal Uni-Liver
ON Glutamine
ON Whey Protein

Diet
Currently my diet varries just because of my hectic schedule, (I work at GNC in the mornings and Gold's Gym at night)
Calories-3000+ Varies from day to day, I try to go no lower than 3k.
Protein- 220g+ I try to keep it no lower than 220g, some days I am hitting around 350g.
Carbs- Eat a lot in the morning from sources like oats and fruit and then try to lower them in the afternoon.

INTR-AID first impressions:dance:

I popped open the tub and smelled it as soon as I got it, as far as smell goes it was nothing special. (but it looks delicious, mmmmmmM BLUE)
I mixed up my first dose, which mixed pretty easily and began my workout! I did a couple of warm up sets of Incline DB presses and then took my first sip. I have to say the taste wasn't WONDERFUL but it was def. something I wouldn't mind drinking every workout. I sipped it slowly through out my workout and didn't notice too much of a difference in how things felt. Today was also only the first day so we'll see how things go in the coming weeks! PRETTY STOKED to continue using INTA-AID though!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
in .. check in on my log for this stuff broo

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. You will definitely love Intra aid... the flavor alone is worth it.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to check out how ya do bro...

Hg

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

DAY 2

Back and Biceps

My workout today was pretty awesome, the Beta Alanine in the Intr-Aid is doing its job because my indurance was WAY up. I also had a good sustained amount of energy thourout my workout. It is too soon to tell, but I think that Intra-Aid is def. doing something.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Back and Biceps

My workout today was pretty awesome, the Beta Alanine in the Intr-Aid is doing its job because my indurance was WAY up. I also had a good sustained amount of energy thourout my workout. It is too soon to tell, but I think that Intra-Aid is def. doing something.
I feel the exact same way bro

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 (what the ****?)

DAY 3

Triceps

I was short on time today so I decided just to do triceps considering my chest is huge and my arms are lagging a bit. I mixed my Intra-Aid with some creatine mono, and used it

I sipped during my workout (duh :rolleyes:) and started with some rope pulldowns. I have switched up my routine latley and started completley exausting my muscles with 5-6 sets per exercise and between 10-15 reps, this has shown me new growth and definition in only about a weeks time.

I did 6 sets of rope pulldowns starting heavy and going lighter and lighter, and something weird happened. My muscles were not getting exausted or losing strength!? I continued my workout aimlessly doing different tricep workouts dips, skull crushers, pressdowns, ect.

I felt as if my muscles weren't being worked! At the end of the workout I had a good pump, but my triceps did not feel tired. It kind of frustrated me, but at the same time it might be a good thing.....

More later with........... INTRA-AID

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Definitely sounds like the beta alnine is kicking in.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

DAY 4

:smite:LEGS:smite:
"I hate legs"

I did legs today, this is something I usually like to avoid but...... I mixed my intra-aid and began! It was a torturous workout, lots of heavy sets to failure and at the end of most of my sets I was light headed. To me this means I had a good leg workout. I don't know if the Intra-Aid contributed to this, but I know it helped! I walked out of the gym after this workout utterly exausted, with a pair of throbbing, trembling legs.:head:

The flavor of Intra-Aid is really starting to grow on me, I actually enjoy drinking it now!

More updates tommorow!!! When I murder my CHEST AND TRIS!!!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

:smite:LEGS:smite:
"I hate legs"

I did legs today, this is something I usually like to avoid but...... I mixed my intra-aid and began! It was a torturous workout, lots of heavy sets to failure and at the end of most of my sets I was light headed. To me this means I had a good leg workout. I don't know if the Intra-Aid contributed to this, but I know it helped! I walked out of the gym after this workout utterly exausted, with a pair of throbbing, trembling legs.:head:

The flavor of Intra-Aid is really starting to grow on me, I actually enjoy drinking it now!

More updates tommorow!!! When I murder my CHEST AND TRIS!!!

U no likey squatty and pukey??? LOL. U No Likey Falley Downy and Wobbly??

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
HELP ME OUT!!!

I am thinking I may do this tomm.
Intra-Aid+Waximaize+Creatine Mono=:head:
or
Intr-Aid+Waximaize+Kre-Alkalyn=:head:
OR!
Intra-Aid+Waximaize+Creatine+Purple Wraath!?=:head::bruce3:

What should I do, you guys pick! Whatever gets the most votes i'll do it!!!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
HELP ME OUT!!!

or
OR!

Whoa!!!! Intra-Aid + PW??? BEASTLY!!!! Do that bro with the cre. and waxi!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i love those throbbing legs when you cant even drive home ! oh those are just great !

intra and PW is killllllla !

i was thinking sum intra and sum left over nanovapor i have for tomo for me !

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
i love those throbbing legs when you cant even drive home ! oh those are just great !

intra and PW is killllllla !

i was thinking sum intra and sum left over nanovapor i have for tomo for me !
interesting combo geez, curious to see how that plays out for ya.

By the way, did you like the nanovapor?? Is that stuff decent?

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
:head::head::head::head:

And when you walk up stairs it's like... "right foot. Ok, now left foot. *heaves and uses arms to lift leg*.* LOL.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i kinda actually liked that stuff besides for the sometimes stomach pains (if taken on an empty stomach) but i grew immune to it QUICK .. 2 weeks and it was like it was takin CRAP .. i hate all M.T products but i got this whole tub for 15 bucks from my man so i hadda give it a try for the hell of it and it kinda gave me like a stim type of feeling ...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I would add the creatine and BCAAs to it. Save the waxi for post imho. For the creatine, if you are already getting around 2.5 grams post and pre then you could prob hold off on it as well.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
HELP ME OUT!!!

or
OR!

Well I'm all for mixing it up but if you go over board how will you know what the iA is doing for you bro?

Hg

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm all for mixing it up but if you go over board how will you know what the iA is doing for you bro?

Hg
Its only a one time thing, just trying to have fun with the log!:dance: I am going to have a lot of updates tomorrow though!!!! (my girlfriend hates when i'm on here)

And I will be letting you all know how mixing Intra-Aid w/ Pruple Wraath went.......

Just a hint, IT SMELLED LIKE ROTTEN EGGS AND TASTED LIKE ****!:icon_lol:

UPDATES TOMORROW!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Its only a one time thing, just trying to have fun with the log!:dance: I am going to have a lot of updates tomorrow though!!!! (my girlfriend hates when i'm on here)

And I will be letting you all know how mixing Intra-Aid w/ Pruple Wraath went.......

Just a hint, IT SMELLED LIKE ROTTEN EGGS AND TASTED LIKE ****!:icon_lol:

UPDATES TOMORROW!
Have at it bro! Looks like you got some good ideas man.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
My girl is the same way...

It's always a plus when you're having fun with the mixes/concoctions you can come up with. :head:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 and 6

BACK and BICEPS
I mixed my Intra-Aid with Purple Wraath and began my workout. The first thing I noticed about the mix is that it was a disgusting color, then I noticed that its smelled like rotten eggs, I was pretty ****ing disgusted at this point.... and then I took a drink.... it sucked. I have sipped on some funky shyt in my day, but this concoction was by far one of the worst.

My workout went alright but my inflamed tendon in my left arm really started to bug the hell out of me. I got some good pumps and had good natural, sustained energy through out the workout

Day 6
Chest and Tris

I think it is about time for me to say that this product blows Purple Wraath out of the water! My endurance is 10 times better with Intra-Aid, it gets me through my workout on low energy, and it just seems to be helping me with little things I can't explain...... I love this **** so far!

:bb3:Great endurance, sustained natural energy, and better recovery have all been reoccurring effects of using Intra-Aid! Only on day 6 but great things are happening!:clap2:

Go get some now.:thumbsup:

More updates to come....

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Well at least we know those two flavors don't mix.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Well at least we know those two flavors don't mix.
haha good thing u tried it first lol jk bro yeh i am def enjoying this stuff so far i have the same effects as u .. increased endurance, energy and recovery :bb3:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Chest and Tris

I think it is about time for me to say that this product blows Purple Wraath out of the water! My endurance is 10 times better with Intra-Aid, it gets me through my workout on low energy, and it just seems to be helping me with little things I can't explain...... I love this **** so far!

:bb3:Great endurance, sustained natural energy, and better recovery have all been reoccurring effects of using Intra-Aid! Only on day 6 but great things are happening!:clap2:

Go get some now.:thumbsup:

More updates to come....
Glad you're likin' the Intra-Aid brother...

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Update!

I have been taking some time off at the gym due to bad golfers elbow/tendonitis, but am starting back this sunday!

Still got a good amount of INTR-AID left so I will be giving a ton more updates once I start back!

So far I have loved the hell out of it, it has been amazing for my endurance, and pretty damn good for recovery! I actually have enjoyed it so much that I may be ordering another tub in the future!:clap2:

Look for more updates on sunday night!:bruce1:

BulkHogan

Awards
how would you compare it to other intra-workout products tastewise? like xtend, wraath, etc.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
how would you compare it to other intra-workout products tastewise? like xtend, wraath, etc.
I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me... and now I really enjoy drinking it!

Purple Wraath beats it taste wise though, and I haven't tried XTEND... so I can't comment on that one.

But the effects of Intra-Aid are superior to those of purple wraath!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me... and now I really enjoy drinking it!

Purple Wraath beats it taste wise though, and I haven't tried XTEND... so I can't comment on that one.

But the effects of Intra-Aid are superior to those of purple wraath!
Results are always the most important. As for taste, how much water you running?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Results are always the most important. As for taste, how much water you running?
x 2. I found more water made it taste even better... and adding ice cubes or freezing it was even better than that.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
20oz, sometimes a little more. I have been playing around with it to find the percect water/intra taste mix.

I need to try chilling it!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
20oz, sometimes a little more. I have been playing around with it to find the percect water/intra taste mix.

I need to try chilling it!
def gotta try chillin it. toss it in the freezer for a bit next time around. My personal sweet spot is around 25-30 oz per level scoop.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
x 2. I found more water made it taste even better... and adding ice cubes or freezing it was even better than that.
Agreed. Adding ice cubes = "on the rocks". Freezing it = the "freeze". Both are awesome. Still gotta do the whole "slushy" thing though...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff JJ. Hey rest up man and we'll look for more when you get back to it.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Adding ice cubes = "on the rocks". Freezing it = the "freeze". Both are awesome. Still gotta do the whole "slushy" thing though...
I think everyone needs to try the slushy effect just once.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Day 7!

Whats up guys!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I took a little bit more time off than expected but went back in full force today with some......

CHEST & TRIs!!!

The name of the game today was COMPLETE EXHAUSTION! I did 4 diff. workouts for Chest- Cable Flyes, Decline Bench, Flat Bench, and Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press! I did 6 sets of each workout 3 of 8-10 reps and 3 of 16-20 forcing out every last rep! I hit tris the same way!

I was great sipping on INTRA-AID again, and the beta-alanine helped me get a lot out of this workout!

It feels so good to hit the gym again after a long break!

More INTENSITY to come!
:bruce2:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot!!!

I quit my job at GNC and am now working at a badass supplement/smoothie shop! (which happens to be right next to the Gold's Gym I work at) So I made my own special intra-aid smoothie today!

Ice, Berry Puree, One scoop of Intra-Aid, and 5g of creatine mono!

It was delicious! I might start making this one every workout! The berry puree and intra-aid taste GREAT together!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

DAY 8

Shoulders/Traps

Mixed up my intra-aid with just water today, and had a pretty average shoulder workout. I didn't do to many sets but I went pretty heavy. I hit traps extra hard with lots of sets, and i'm sure they will be extra sore tommorow..... or will they...

I believe intra-aid helped quite a bit with recovery from yesterdays workout because I wasn't even sore today! I am def. enjoying drinking it too, extra endurance and better recovery are NEVER a bad thing!

More updates tommorow!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot!!!

I quit my job at GNC and am now working at a badass supplement/smoothie shop! (which happens to be right next to the Gold's Gym I work at) So I made my own special intra-aid smoothie today!

Ice, Berry Puree, One scoop of Intra-Aid, and 5g of creatine mono!

It was delicious! I might start making this one every workout! The berry puree and intra-aid taste GREAT together!
Puree, you say?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Nice come back Jonny. Also kudos on landing the new job. the perks sounds great, and tasty ;)

Hg

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm sub'd bro! I've been watching all these Intra-aid logs. I'm hoping to use it on a up-coming bulk, so the results you guys get will really determine use. Good luck

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm sub'd bro! I've been watching all these Intra-aid logs. I'm hoping to use it on a up-coming bulk, so the results you guys get will really determine use. Good luck
Honestly, I think Intra-Aid could help when you're not bulking...

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Soooo.... we got free samples of BSN Volumaize today at work, so I decided I would give it a test run. Heres what I have to say about it....

VOLUMAIZE IS SOME BOOOOLSHIIT!

It does not even come close to intra-aid! My endurance wasn't shyt, pumps were average, and taste was.... shyt! Basically BSN volumaize is coolaid, with a lil waximaize and some other stuff...

I definatley have to give props to Universal Nutrition for having a better all around Intra workout supplement!:dance:
Looks like big bad BSN ain't putting out anything that comes close to you guys!

Note- I apologize to Universal for straying away from Intra-Aid for a day, it won't happen again! I also apologize for my screwed up training schedule I have had latley, that has resulted in a not so consistent log! But I will continue to do my best to give my honest, unbias opinion on the wonderful product known as INTRA (DA MUHFUKIN SHYT) AID

Thank You, and look forward to another in depth logging tommorow!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I think Intra-Aid could help when you're not bulking...
With the 5 potent components you guys put in this stuff, I'm sure it may become a stable for alot of people regaurdless of bulking /cutting or what ever your goals.