My Novedex XT log

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Got a free bottle of Novedex XT and I just want to test it out on its own and not as a PCT product. Just wanted to start a personal log where I can have a record of what it does/doesn't do working out normally.

My stats right now:

Ectomorph
5'8"
171.7 lbs.
<15% BF

Supplements I'm taking:

ECA (Pre)
Meso-tech (Pre & Post)
Multivitamins
Colostrum

Goal: Get to 180 lbs. in 2 months w/ the ~same amount of BF.

Eating about 3000 calories / day, ~6 meals every 2-3 hours. Might increase to 3500 cals / day to speed things up. (40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat.)

I workout 7 days a week. (I'd rather build up slowly than diet down harshly.)

---

Took 2 capsules last night and worked out pure shoulders, triceps and traps today. 10 minute uphill 15 deg. for warmup on treadmill.

Dumbell overhead presses (slight incline) 4 x 15,12,10,8
Dumbell lateral raises 3 x 12
Dumbell front raises 3 x 15,12,10
Cable upright pulls? (Rear Delts) 4 x 15,12,10,8
Cable tricep overhead extensions 4 x 15,12,10,8

Triceps pressdown 3 x 12
Dips 3 x 12

Dumbell shrugs 3 x 15,12,10

Crunches: 1 x 180 <--I do these two every day.
Twists: 1 x 60

Total sets: 29

Comments: Only special thing I noticed was that I needed much less rest period per set and could handle an additional exercise of 3-4 sets for ea. body part trained. I'm much hungrier too after working out.

---

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 caps again last night.

Weight: 171.9

Today:

Workout time - 6:30-7:30 am.

Routine:

Flat Bench 4 x 15(135),12(155),10(185),8(225)
Decline bench 4 x 15(135), 12 (155),10(185),8(205)
Machine incline bench 4 x 15(130),12(150),10(160),8(170)
Pec Dec machine 4 x 15(125),12(135),10(145),8(155)

Crunches 1 x 180
Twists 1 x 60

Comments: Rest period in between sets remain short. Recovery still seems to be faster than without the novedex.

Cons so far: I'm starting to be hateful at most everything I see. It's not a hatred type of feeling but more of an annoyed rage. I start noticing bad drivers, etc. I start commenting on the way people walk (How some people stride as if they weigh 250 lbs. ripped when they're smaller than me.)

I guess I should expect this taking a testosterone booster. Does anybody know for Sre if novedex xt doesn't metabolize into any form of steroids? It could be my imagination but I'm really, really snappy today.

Etc: I'll have some measurements when I get around to buying a measuring tape.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 170.0 flat.
Consumed 3,450 cals yesterday. <--Really ain't enough for weight gain. Will up to 4,200 and see what happens.

Took 2 caps last night.

Routine:
Lat Pulldowns 4 x 15,12,10,8
Dumbell rows 4 x 15,12,10,8
Cable rows 4 x 15,12,10,8

EZ bar Bicep curls 4 x 15,12,10,8
Dumbell concentration curls 4 x 15,12,10,8
Wrist curls 4 x 15,12,10,8

Crunches 1 x 180
Twists 1 x 60

Comments: Felt kinda weak today but then again I smoked weed last night. Rest period is still better than normal and there's no anger/hate issues today despite a lot of stress. I think my body's getting used to the supplement.

Personal side note: Body responds to +200 mg caffeine in ECA stack, will do 400mg every other day. It's funny how ads for Gakic say it Instantly Increases strength by 10%. +200mg caffeine does the same.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Weight: !172.4! (Gym scale probably wasn't calibrated properly yesterday.)

Calories ingested yesterday: ~4,000.

Took 2 caps novedex last night.

Routine:
10 mins. cardio

Squats 4 x 15,12,10,8
Leg Press 4 x 15,12,10,8
Leg Extensions 4 x 15,12,10,8
Calf raises 3 x 25
Wrist curls 3 x 60 (light weights)

Crunches 1 x 180
Twists 1 x 60

Comments: Perfect condition today. Everything felt right. Strength increased a little (~+10-20 lbs./ excercise) and rest period remains shorter than usual. Caffeine ingested was only 200mg.

So far the best benefits I've noticed from what "extra testosterone" the novedex is giving me is the shorter rest periods in between sets and excercises. I'm still hella tired after each set but it takes much less time to start the next set/excercise. Haven't noticed any side effects.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 caps last night.
Calories ingested: ~4,000

Weight: 173.0 <--I'm beginning to think it's doing something beneficial.

Routine: Chest routine.

Personal note: Arms are bigger (noticeably shoulders) after only about 3 lbs. gain from profile pic. Post pic w/ same pose as in profile pic to compare.

Gaining an avg. of .5 lbs. a Day. Pretty neat stuff so far.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 caps last night.
Ingested ~3,500+cals.

Weight: 172.0 <--water pissed out?
Weight comment: This seems to be how I gain muscle mass. Go up 1-2 and then settle for .X lbs. of muscle a week. No complains though.

Routine: Back

Other comments: Noticing that I'm more impatient and that constant anger and aggression is back. The good thing is the increased confidence and focus on certain things. No physical side effects noticed so far. In fact hair seems to be thicker?

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 caps last night
Ingested ~4,000+ calories.

Weight: 173.2 <--Starting to notice a trend. Sort of a 2 steps forward, 1 step back thing. I don't mind. It's still a full step forward and I'm eventually gonna reach 180 with higher BF for sure but in much, much less time. Might go to 185 before winter ends..

I estimate my weight tomorrow to be lower maybe 172.5, the next day around 173.8 and then settle down at 173.5 and rinse & repeat. 2 steps forward one step back.

Routine: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, some supersets.

Comments: Felt a wee bit stronger today (more water retention?) No spotter so I couldn't overload on the bench, wanted to try 275 for 1RM.

Goal before this year ends: Bench at least 8 strict 275s and 3-4 reps of 315.

Extra comments: Ectomorphs should try this product on its own. I was actually prescribed anabolic steroids when I was around 12 because I was late in growing. (I was 4'8" when I was 14 or 15 and that's tiny.) My mom wouldn't hear of it and asked for an alternative. When I was 14 or 15, I ate heaps of rice (maybe 4 cups worth) and a very tall, fat glass of milk before I went to sleep everyday and that worked. I'd recommend trying this and eating MORE.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 caps last night.

Now stacking w/ MHP T-Bomb II (Natural test booster) -- 3 in the morning upon waking and 3 in the afternoon (~4:30pm)

Comments: I'm thinking if you stack enough and the right test boosters together that you can somewhat get close to 1/2 of what an AAS would do (hopefully w/o any significant side effects.)

Ingested ~4000 cals. yesterday. 80% clean.

Weight: !!175.8!!

Waistline comment: Still at 30.5" (31" after eating.) So the weight ain't going into my belly.

Routine: Legs.

Comments: Weight is going up like crazy. Strength is up by around 10-20 lbs./excercise. I don't feel bloated or anything. 1 single pimple in the back of my head is the only bad thing but it's covered by my hair lol. Very impatient and annoyed with bad/slow drivers too but that's about it.

Seems like I might reach 180 sooner than expected..will try for 185. Need to buy more Quick Mass.

hopeful

Awards
Took 2 caps last night.

Now stacking w/ MHP T-Bomb II (Natural test booster) -- 3 in the morning upon waking and 3 in the afternoon (~4:30pm)

Comments: I'm thinking if you stack enough and the right test boosters together that you can somewhat get close to 1/2 of what an AAS would do (hopefully w/o any significant side effects.)

Ingested ~4000 cals. yesterday. 80% clean.

Weight: !!175.8!!

Waistline comment: Still at 30.5" (31" after eating.) So the weight ain't going into my belly.

Routine: Legs.

Comments: Weight is going up like crazy. Strength is up by around 10-20 lbs./excercise. I don't feel bloated or anything. 1 single pimple in the back of my head is the only bad thing but it's covered by my hair lol. Very impatient and annoyed with bad/slow drivers too but that's about it.
Seems like I might reach 180 sooner than expected..will try for 185. Need to buy more Quick Mass.

lol just don't run em off the road!!!!!doesn't novadex xt increase test. by like 600 percent or something like that???sounds like your getting some good gains off it..:head:

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I think the stack works man I'm gonna post a pic on the difference from my profile pic.
lol just don't run em off the road!!!!!doesn't novadex xt increase test. by like 600 percent or something like that???sounds like your getting some good gains off it..:head:

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 caps novedex before sleeping.
3 caps T-Bomb II in the morning and 3 caps T-bomb in the afternoon.

Ingested around 4000 cals.

Weight: !!176.8!! <-- Ain't nothing stopping me now. Waistline remains at 30.5"-31".

Routine: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps.

Comments: Posting a comparison pic to be compared to my profile pic. This pic was taken when I was ~174-ish. This stack is working for me for sure. The profile pic was when I was around 171 something. What I notice the most is improvement in the triceps area and bicep peak. My shoulder is definitely chunkier too. Some improvement in the forearms too. Will post proper poses when I'm finished at 185 or when the boosters run out. I'm definitely recommending T-Bomb II+Novedex to friends.

Attachments

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Ingested 6 caps T-Bomb, 2 caps novedex xt yesterday.
Ingested ~4000 cals.

Weight: 176.2 (Water weight getting flushed?)

Routine: Back

Comments: Kind of got into a rage last night about nothing at all...Oh well, gains are lovely though. I love the test boosters. They're like ?weak? steroids w/o the side effects (except for all the emotion.)

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Ingested 6 caps T-Bomb and 2 caps Novedex last night.
Ingested ~4000 cals.

Weight: 176.8

Routine: Legs

Comments: Noticing a steady increase in size and strength, no BS. I think 176 lbs. is the limit of 4,000 cals. Will go up slowly from now on, will try to eat around 4,200 cals. today. Still no serious side effects. My only complain would be the amount of urine (clear colored) I piss out After working out. But then again I drink a ton of water during.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed....

There's a serious lack of logs on this product as a standalone considering the amount of marketing. I was about to start up a log myself, so I'm glad to see you on it already.

Hope you stick with your log till the end bro :head: