Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 2: CL's Blue Gene (sponsored)

Page 4 of 21 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Another 60 min cardio sessions with the mp3 Some people wonder how Stone Hendge was built, I wonder how you can do 60 min of stationary cardio without the mp3 Irish may be an Alien
    NSCA - CSCS


  2. Just crossed my mind. I can confidently project an improvement in your cardio-ability as a result of the Blue GENE. At that point you won't even need your mp3, you can just sing out loud to yourself.

    Bring back them Irish Folklore songs
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Just crossed my mind. I can confidently project an improvement in your cardio-ability as a result of the Blue GENE. At that point you won't even need your mp3, you can just sing out loud to yourself.

    Bring back them Irish Folklore songs
    I will fly down there to have a workout/irish classics singing festival!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I will fly down there to have a workout/irish classics singing festival!
    HAHA
    NSCA - CSCS

  5. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Another 60 min cardio sessions with the mp3 Some people wonder how Stone Hendge was built, I wonder how you can do 60 min of stationary cardio without the mp3 Irish may be an Alien

    I can go in an 8hr mountainbiking race ANYTIME with my ipod , but I wouldn't last 3min on a stationary bike with or without one

    Irish !
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    I can go in an 8hr mountainbiking race ANYTIME with my ipod , but I wouldn't last 3min on a stationary bike with or without one

    Irish !
    I can't train on stationary equipment either. There's just something about getting outdoors and actually doing IT, that gets me all pumped up.

    I don't NEED a pod to get through cardio...but it surely helps. You could be listening to the sweet tunes of the Tossers man .

    ps - their new album drops @ the end of the month
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  7. I really need to get myself a bike one day...

  8. if you lived anywhere near me, i'd let you use mine
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    if you lived anywhere near me, i'd let you use mine
    It's the thought that counts!

  10. Since I used to live in Chicago I'd take trips to Michigan to do mountain biking and trail riding. Where I'm at now is pretty crappy though. All the trails are just sand.

    I can't wait to move back North!

  11. There are some GREAT trails here in the DC area that I'd really like to take advantage of. I go hiking in VA every so often, but I really would love to try get on a bike again. It's been YEARS.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I can't train on stationary equipment either. There's just something about getting outdoors and actually doing IT, that gets me all pumped up.
    Got ya
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  13. Where is that at? I know that guy does a lot of photography in Canada.

    My bro is in Ireland right now. I wouldn't doubt he's doing something similar.

  14. I'll be moving to either Boston, MA or Seattle, WA; either way, I'm pumped to get into some of the outdoor activities. The stuff around here just doesn't appeal to me.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Where is that at? I know that guy does a lot of photography in Canada.

    My bro is in Ireland right now. I wouldn't doubt he's doing something similar.
    Burren, Ireland. Apparently the ride was done after a pub crawl the night before

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Burren, Ireland. Apparently the ride was done after a pub crawl the night before
    I knew it!

    You don't see beauty like that outside of Ireland. As I said, my bro is probably doing something similar as I type.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'll be moving to either Boston, MA or Seattle, WA; either way, I'm pumped to get into some of the outdoor activities. The stuff around here just doesn't appeal to me.
    seattle is amazing. i went up there for a 3 day hardcore festival in april, and i fell in love with it. i hope one day i score an engineering job at the boeing plant in seattle.

    you been there before?



  18. the view at night from gas works park. who wouldnt fall in love with this?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Got ya
    Absolutely breath taking!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post

    you been there before?
    No, I haven't. I found some cheap airline tickets for a flight there in November, so I may go check it out then.

    It seems to have everything I ask for in a city. I love rain. I love coffee. It's close to some great snowboarding. Some good lakes for wakeboarding in season.

    Then again, I love Boston as well. I know that for a fact.

    A lot of you probably know that my roots are in Chicago's South Side, but I really don't have a huge desire to move back there.

    Rolandajoint, did you happen to see Modest Mouse in concert?

  21. Day 2

    Had an excellent workout today for the most part. Strength was down a little on bench, but that was expected. I was hitting 230x2. Nothing spectacular there, but I expect that to go up.

    Crushed my Stiff Legged Deadlifts, relatively speaking. I don't think I've done this much before. 315x5. Hams are already killing me. Real stiff.

    Endurance was great and lactic acid buildup wasn't as noticeable as it normally is.

    Had a gorgeous older woman film the video of the SLDLs. She was hard to flirt with though. She wasn't picking up on my wit. She had a Mediterranean accent, if that means anything.

    She started filming in the middle of my first rep. Don't mind the hair.


  22. very nass!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. Sturdy form Your lumbar extension does not budge an inch.
    NSCA - CSCS

  24. I'm curious to know what I can hit on regular deads. I'm guessing it's somewhere close to 550.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm curious to know what I can hit on regular deads. I'm guessing it's somewhere close to 550.
    Thats pretty serious! Lets see that vid!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1126
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:49 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:48 PM
  4. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:41 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Ready4War with Get Diesel!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Log in
Log in