Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 2: CL's Blue Gene (sponsored)

Page 3 of 18 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I can't believe they're still using that backdrop...the album's been out forever, haha.

ps - I knew you'd dig on the alligator. That stuff was amazing when I had it the 2 times I had the chance to.
    I was suprised myself to see they were using that banner still. They used it at the last show I went to in March when the album was just released.

I'll be dosing Blue Gene 20minutes before I eat Meal 1 tomorrow. I'm going to just take two tablets and see how I react unless either CTDeuce or Volcom wants to jump in and tell me it's not necessary to assess tolerance. If it's better I can take all 5tabs with my meal.

I also picked up some Primaforce ZMA which I'll be taking before bed from now on. I totally forgot about the stuff, and I remember I had liked it a lot when I took it a long while back. I figured $15 for two months worth was a good deal. I'll mix that with 4-5g of GABA.

Tomorrow is just a cardio day, BTW. I'll be typing up my numbers for my big lifts so I can assess Blue Gene's before and after effect on weights.

2. I hate douchey bodybuilders.

I just have to vent a little. I just saw some pictures of this guy that used to work out at my gym. Had that dumbass bodybuilder mentality. Thinks all other people in the gym that don't revolve their lives around muscle are subordinate. Struts around like he's tough **** but the guy ain't nothin'. Thinks he's huge but always wears pants to hide his legs that ain't ****.

What really set me off is the shirt he was wearing. It's like those Red/White/Blue shirts that has a guy throwing a punch and it says "Full Contact Fighter" which I respect those guys. His shirt had the same look to it but the silhouette was of Arnold flexing. I just hate that ****. This dude is probably 15%bf, 215lbs, and I'd LOVE to set him up with a 140lb full contact fighter that would completely kick his ass.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I hate douchey bodybuilders.

I just have to vent a little. I just saw some pictures of this guy that used to work out at my gym. Had that dumbass bodybuilder mentality. Thinks all other people in the gym that don't revolve their lives around muscle are subordinate. Struts around like he's tough **** but the guy ain't nothin'. Thinks he's huge but always wears pants to hide his legs that ain't ****.

What really set me off is the shirt he was wearing. It's like those Red/White/Blue shirts that has a guy throwing a punch and it says "Full Contact Fighter" which I respect those guys. His shirt had the same look to it but the silhouette was of Arnold flexing. I just hate that ****. This dude is probably 15%bf, 215lbs, and I'd LOVE to set him up with a 140lb full contact fighter that would completely kick his ass.
    So true So true!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I was suprised myself to see they were using that banner still. They used it at the last show I went to in March when the album was just released.

I'll be dosing Blue Gene 20minutes before I eat Meal 1 tomorrow. I'm going to just take two tablets and see how I react unless either CTDeuce or Volcom wants to jump in and tell me it's not necessary to assess tolerance. If it's better I can take all 5tabs with my meal.

I also picked up some Primaforce ZMA which I'll be taking before bed from now on. I totally forgot about the stuff, and I remember I had liked it a lot when I took it a long while back. I figured $15 for two months worth was a good deal. I'll mix that with 4-5g of GABA.

Tomorrow is just a cardio day, BTW. I'll be typing up my numbers for my big lifts so I can assess Blue Gene's before and after effect on weights.
    I took all 5 pills the first day and I did get a nauseous feeling for a while. Then again, I didn't take them with food...and it only happened on the first day. Maybe assessing is a good idea...but with food, you may not need to.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I took all 5 pills the first day and I did get a nauseous feeling for a while. Then again, I didn't take them with food...and it only happened on the first day. Maybe assessing is a good idea...but with food, you may not need to.
    Yup I say go with all 5. The 2 is just to assess tolerance, but on non-stim products I usually do recommended dose. Blue Gene can be taken with or without food, but as Deucester stated sometimes its better to take with a little somethin-somethin to avoid any stomach discomfort.
    •   

6. The Deucester...lolz
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. Cool. About to have breakfast. I'll take all five then.

8. I took all 5 from beginning to end without any discomfort or gastrointestinal funky'ness, but I do have an iron stomach from all the wide variety of foods I eat.
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Day 1

Just did cardio today. Took all five tablets of Blue Gene with breakfast, hung around the house and watched Saved by the Bell for an hour or so, then hit the gym. Had an excellent cardio workout. Stairmill for twenty, stairstepper for twenty, and the bike for twenty. Sweat my bollocks off. It was great. Focus was dead on. I powered through it even though I didn't have my MP3 player. Cake workout. Focus was real good.

I've never taken anything with Cissus in it, so I'm real excited to finally give this stuff a try, not to mention everything else that's in it.

The weather is beautiful here in Ft. Walton Beach, and I'm thinking about taking out the hog.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Day 1

Just did cardio today. Took all five tablets of Blue Gene with breakfast, hung around the house and watched Saved by the Bell for an hour or so, then hit the gym. Had an excellent cardio workout. Stairmill for twenty, stairstepper for twenty, and the bike for twenty. Sweat my bollocks off. It was great. Focus was dead on. I powered through it even though I didn't have my MP3 player. Cake workout. Focus was real good.

I've never taken anything with Cissus in it, so I'm real excited to finally give this stuff a try, not to mention everything else that's in it.

The weather is beautiful here in Ft. Walton Beach, and I'm thinking about taking out the hog.
    would have been awesome if you could have watched saved by the bell DURING cardio.

good session tho man. im about to go do some fasted cardio myself.

also, do you have any joint or tendon issues that might gauge how cissus working? or is the cissus in BG gearded for its anabolic effects?
    i guess part 2 of that question is for renegade or someone from controlled labs.

nice strong start nonetheless

11. I sometimes have squeeky joints and can always feel a little pain during squats; but other than that, no real huge issues. I'm sure I will be able to tell if the Cissus is affecting me though.

12. Let the fun begin! Get it Cannon!

13. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Let the fun begin! Get it Cannon!
    Thanks, chap. I'm very excited to be back in the gym again. The week off was nice, but fortunately it went by quick. I was getting the itch to lift weights.

14. Lookn good man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

15. I'm thinking about dropping my Ground Beef meal. It seems like I've been trying to cram that one in. I don't think it's quite necessary. When I was waking up earlier it was fine, but I've been waking up around 9am lately, and it just seems like I don't need it anymore. So, back to six meals.

16. Another 60 min cardio sessions with the mp3 Some people wonder how Stone Hendge was built, I wonder how you can do 60 min of stationary cardio without the mp3 Irish may be an Alien
    NSCA - CSCS

17. Just crossed my mind. I can confidently project an improvement in your cardio-ability as a result of the Blue GENE. At that point you won't even need your mp3, you can just sing out loud to yourself.

Bring back them Irish Folklore songs
    NSCA - CSCS

18. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Just crossed my mind. I can confidently project an improvement in your cardio-ability as a result of the Blue GENE. At that point you won't even need your mp3, you can just sing out loud to yourself.

Bring back them Irish Folklore songs
    I will fly down there to have a workout/irish classics singing festival!
    www.millenniumsport.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I will fly down there to have a workout/irish classics singing festival!
    HAHA
    NSCA - CSCS

20. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Another 60 min cardio sessions with the mp3 Some people wonder how Stone Hendge was built, I wonder how you can do 60 min of stationary cardio without the mp3 Irish may be an Alien

I can go in an 8hr mountainbiking race ANYTIME with my ipod , but I wouldn't last 3min on a stationary bike with or without one

Irish !

21. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    I can go in an 8hr mountainbiking race ANYTIME with my ipod , but I wouldn't last 3min on a stationary bike with or without one

Irish !
    I can't train on stationary equipment either. There's just something about getting outdoors and actually doing IT, that gets me all pumped up.

I don't NEED a pod to get through cardio...but it surely helps. You could be listening to the sweet tunes of the Tossers man .

ps - their new album drops @ the end of the month
    www.millenniumsport.net

22. I really need to get myself a bike one day...

23. if you lived anywhere near me, i'd let you use mine
    www.millenniumsport.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    if you lived anywhere near me, i'd let you use mine
    It's the thought that counts!

25. Since I used to live in Chicago I'd take trips to Michigan to do mountain biking and trail riding. Where I'm at now is pretty crappy though. All the trails are just sand.

I can't wait to move back North!

26. There are some GREAT trails here in the DC area that I'd really like to take advantage of. I go hiking in VA every so often, but I really would love to try get on a bike again. It's been YEARS.

27. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I can't train on stationary equipment either. There's just something about getting outdoors and actually doing IT, that gets me all pumped up.
    Got ya
    Attached Images Attached Images    

28. Where is that at? I know that guy does a lot of photography in Canada.

My bro is in Ireland right now. I wouldn't doubt he's doing something similar.

29. I'll be moving to either Boston, MA or Seattle, WA; either way, I'm pumped to get into some of the outdoor activities. The stuff around here just doesn't appeal to me.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Where is that at? I know that guy does a lot of photography in Canada.

My bro is in Ireland right now. I wouldn't doubt he's doing something similar.
    Burren, Ireland. Apparently the ride was done after a pub crawl the night before
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:37 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 06:34 PM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:48 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:41 PM