Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 2: CL's Blue Gene (sponsored)

Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I really appreciate your support along with everyone elses. I know I could not have done as well without you guys.
    Hey, hey, Irish, don't forget the girls !

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Irish is one jacked mofo!! Helluva physique, sir!
    AGREE SIR !!!!
    Seriously, I'm so glad none of the guys in my gym look EVEN REMOTELY AS GOOD as you Irish, no distraction that way, I go in, do my weights and get out. In fact, I try to ignore all that is around me: either broomsticks or gorillas with matchstick legs !

Great work IC, keep it going !!!!

2. Log is going great. Pararescue is some hard ish bro ... but your in incredible shape. Let us know how the process goes
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm glad I cought it when I did. Once I had a hard time getting on jeans that were a size 36, I through my hands up and said, "Done!" - Thus, the cut began.
    haha I just got into a 36 maybe a year ago
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    What pant size are you at now?
    I purchase 32, but my waist is actually about 30 I would say, possibly 29. I have to get them bigger to fit my butt.

5. haha thats funny but awesome at the same time. I have no ass so Im jealous. Flat as a effin board! Cant wait to do me a hammy/glute workout tonight!

Id be interested to see what you looked like at a 36 waist..any pics?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Id be interested to see what you looked like at a 36 waist..any pics?
    From my Leviathan Reloaded Log last November @ 220lbs...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

7. Holy Sh1t what a difference!!

Thats some intense cutting bro. What did your cal conversion look like? You must have gone down a lot between then and now.
    www.millenniumsport.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Holy Sh1t what a difference!!

Thats some intense cutting bro. What did your cal conversion look like? You must have gone down a lot between then and now.
    Ya, I tapered everything down a lot over the time frame. I didn't want to jump right into a low-cal diet and sacrifice my muscle. It was mainly the carbohydrates that I lowered gradually. That was the main focus of it at least. Protein is down a bit too, but really not much. I still like to keep the protein decently high.

9. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    haha thats funny but awesome at the same time. I have no ass so Im jealous. Flat as a effin board! Cant wait to do me a hammy/glute workout tonight!
    When I do my next deadlift video, and I have no idea when that will take place since my lower back seems to be perpetually sore, you will see how big my butt is. I enjoy it though. Women seem to like it, so that makes me happy.

10. Holy sh1t bro! You look like a totally different person! You look like you could be 30+ years old in those pics!

Glad to see the legs didnt loose any size

I applaud you big time bro!
    •   

11. Yeah bro, EXTREMELY impressive transformation. You had a helluva frame to begin with, and luckily have retained a lot of that, but cut the fat. Much respect, brotha, that is some mighty fine work!!

12. Solid transformation
    NSCA - CSCS

13. Thanks, everyone. I have been very pleased with my progress as well. I couldn't believe how well I retained, gained rather, strength in the process of my cut. I really focused on the "slow and steady" transformation progress. The extra time and effort was definitely worth it for me. I never expected it to go this well, and I never expected myself to actually ENJOY cutting. It was rough at times, however.

Day 15

I just got in an hour of cardio. This is my only cardio day that's not HIIT. I did...

30mins on Treadmill; 3.5mph @ 14% incline
    20mins on Stairmill; Level 6 for 5mins, Level 7 for 15mins
    10mins on Spin Bike

I had an e****lent sweat going, especially on the Stairmill. Fortunately the Blue Gene kept me focused and charging. I really had to crank it out. My legs were beat going into the gym today, and now they are even more drained.

DOMS in Quads today.

Here's a post-workout picture I just took. Looking a little less bloated than the last few days...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

14. thats f*cking epic man. ive got a lot of respect for normal doods having that much discpline (as opposed to someone who is competing or something). how much weight did you drop?

15. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    thats f*cking epic man. ive got a lot of respect for normal doods having that much discpline (as opposed to someone who is competing or something). how much weight did you drop?
    Thanks, man. I dropped 50-55lbs. I've been down to 167, at about 172 right now.

16. almost forgot, i might be studying in boston for the fall 2009 semester. how are the campuses over there? moreover, how are the gyms?

17. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    almost forgot, i might be studying in boston for the fall 2009 semester. how are the campuses over there? moreover, how are the gyms?
    The schools are all great, BC being my favorite. As far as gyms, I'm not too sure. I've never worked out when I'm in town there. I always plan my trips on my weeks off.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    The schools are all great, BC being my favorite. As far as gyms, I'm not too sure. I've never worked out when I'm in town there. I always plan my trips on my weeks off.
    yeah i would be studying at UMASS boston. ive only been there once, but it was for like 2 hours during a layover on my way home from new york. we walked out of the airport, grabbed a taxi, then got some chowder, and we went back to the airport haha. totally worth the stress of finding our way around and what not.

how would studying there for fall semester be in terms of weather? total mind fcuk for a kid from southern california?

19. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    yeah i would be studying at UMASS boston. ive only been there once, but it was for like 2 hours during a layover on my way home from new york. we walked out of the airport, grabbed a taxi, then got some chowder, and we went back to the airport haha. totally worth the stress of finding our way around and what not.

how would studying there for fall semester be in terms of weather? total mind fcuk for a kid from southern california?
    Ya, pretty much dude. Hahah. It would be good for you though! Who knows, you may actually enjoy the weather. I know for a FACT you will love the city. It's incredible. It's a pretty big city, with a small town feel. Millions of people live there, yet it never seems crowded. People are generally pretty nice. Some of the cutest girls I've ever seen.

If you have the chance, I say go for it! I definitely would. There are good gyms all over the city. You won't have a problem with that. I always see them when I'm walking around. They're usually next to a Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks if that narrows it down

20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, pretty much dude. Hahah. It would be good for you though! Who knows, you may actually enjoy the weather. I know for a FACT you will love the city. It's incredible. It's a pretty big city, with a small town feel. Millions of people live there, yet it never seems crowded. People are generally pretty nice. Some of the cutest girls I've ever seen.

If you have the chance, I say go for it! I definitely would. There are good gyms all over the city. You won't have a problem with that. I always see them when I'm walking around. They're usually next to a Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks if that narrows it down
    haha well i will say that i am a fan of the cold. tho ive never been in that kind of cold for a prolonged period of time.

and yeah, i have heard a LOT about boston girls. boston seems to be like seattle. big city with a small town feel, and tons of cute girls. whats not to like?!

im actually going to choose between studying at university of washington - seattle, or umass boston. either way i think ill be extremely happy.

21. Damn, dude. That's an extremely difficult decision. I think I'd have to pick Boston, but Seattle is amazing too.

Man, that would be tough to decide. Basically my two favorite cities.
    Last edited by Irish Cannon; 10-10-2008 at 01:23 AM.

22. Holy sh*t, that's a friggen transformation dude. Looking amazing, and your legs (current) are a long-term goal of mine, haha.

23. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Holy sh*t, that's a friggen transformation dude. Looking amazing, and your legs (current) are a long-term goal of mine, haha.
    Thanks. It definitely took a lot of work and dedication. I started the cut at the end of November '07, and am still in the process! I just can't seem to shed some of that belly fat.

24. Have you tried Napalm? or any other transdermals?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    When I do my next deadlift video, and I have no idea when that will take place since my lower back seems to be perpetually sore, you will see how big my butt is. I enjoy it though. Women seem to like it, so that makes me happy.

Yeah, nothing worse than a flat a$$$, , both on men and women. I know, I'm working hard on de-flattening mine

....I HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE walking DB lunges and I feel like passing out EVERYTIME I do them by they are the only thing that makes my butt sore.

26. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Yeah bro, EXTREMELY impressive transformation. You had a helluva frame to begin with, and luckily have retained a lot of that, but cut the fat. Much respect, brotha, that is some mighty fine work!!
    , you're always stealing words from my mouth Shaddow!

You literally seemed to have just cut fat IC, that is impressive indeed, slow and steady, patience and perseverance are the keys to success, when you look at what you have achieved what is there not to enjoy? HELL YES, cutting can be fun

27. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Yeah, nothing worse than a flat a$$$, , both on men and women. I know, I'm working hard on de-flattening mine

....I HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE walking DB lunges and I feel like passing out EVERYTIME I do them by they are the only thing that makes my butt sore.
    try taking those db's to the stairs and skipping a step each time up so you're only using every other step. That'll work ya good!
    www.millenniumsport.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post

The best thing I've found to work my glutes are ATG Squats. I'm talking past parallel, try to touch your butt to the floor, squats. NOT on a Smith Machine. Use the Barbell! Nice, slow, steady form, stop at the bottom, and squeeze those glutes on the way up.

29. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    , you're always stealing words from my mouth Shaddow!
    My bad!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    The best thing I've found to work my glutes are ATG Squats. I'm talking past parallel, try to touch your butt to the floor, squats. NOT on a Smith Machine. Use the Barbell! Nice, slow, steady form, stop at the bottom, and squeeze those glutes on the way up.
    Dude, that's the ONLY way to squat. ATG or GTFO.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 12:37 AM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:04 PM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:48 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:41 PM