EasyEJL freshly BulletProof goes on the Assaualt (sponsored MusclePharm log)

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. evening workout, no assault preworkout, but i did have around 3/4 scoop this morning

ez curl superset with front raises superset with skullcrushers
    63x16-10x20-63x12, 63x12-10x14-63x9

incline hammer curls superset with standing db tri ext superset with reverse incline fly
    20x18-20x17-20x12, 20x18-20x14-20x10

coleman lateral raises superset with concentration curls superset with triceps pushdown
    20x9-20x19-70x20, 20x9-20x14-20x12

was a nice workout, pretty quick, awesome pump from it

2. Well its been a long time since I've asked Easy....so pretty please
    •   

3. For some reason the BulletProof isn't knocking me out as hard as I expected. Although before I started this I took 8gof GABA (wasn't doing the math right and just took a tbsp. ) Damn was I out like a light, not even funny!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    For some reason the BulletProof isn't knocking me out as hard as I expected. Although before I started this I took 8gof GABA (wasn't doing the math right and just took a tbsp. ) Damn was I out like a light, not even funny!
    Holy Hell thats a lot of GABA lol. So far I think the best protocol for Bullet Proof has been to make sure your stomach pretty void of anything and take it with 4-5 ounces of water. (Thank Easy for the water recommendation) .
    Muscle Pharm Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Holy Hell thats a lot of GABA lol. So far I think the best protocol for Bullet Proof has been to make sure your stomach pretty void of anything and take it with 4-5 ounces of water. (Thank Easy for the water recommendation) .
    Yeah, this log has been excellent for dosing ideas for both BP and Assault. Good going Easy and thank you!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well its been a long time since I've asked Easy....so pretty please

he's starting to eat the baby foods now. still likes boob better.

7. ....."still likes boob better" LOL nice!

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    1.5 sccoops is working nicely

squats superset with extra wide grip pulldowns
    90x10-90x10, 90x12-90x20, 90x18-90x20, 90x16-90x15

db rows superset with skullcrusher
    40x10-63x12, 30x20-63x14, 30x20-63x9

high rows superset with standing db triceps ext
    90x15-20x10, 90x12-15x16, 90x16-15x14

upright rows superset with triceps pushdowns superset with reverse incline fly
    63x12-70x16-10x20, 63x9-70x12-10x13

i'm really liking the higher rep ranges with assault. got a fantastic pump right now, its going to be rough to get my arms up high enough to wash my hair

surprisingly to me at this point, i'm enjoying the assault more than the bulletproof. whether its my long term use of different sleeping "stuff" or not, bulletproof is seeming to now work just for 3-4 days before I need to take a break from it for a day or two. now when I say "work" i mostly am talking about the GABA breathlessness and the helping with going to sleep, it does seem to still make a big difference in DOMS even if it doesn't totally help with me falling asleep. so idk, maybe it is working just fine Assault on the other hand, with just a hair of added caffeiene thru your choice (coffee beforehand even) works really well. I'm definitely noticing better endurance, and good set to set recovery. Even though 2 of my workout days are back to back as saturday + sunday, I think that on this combination (bulletproof + assault) I could manage to do full body workouts. I may try that in the future. The harder part of course is having enough time wed morning to do a full body workout, but it might not be that bad.
    From this work-out it sure looks like hese supps are helping you along. Log is going well. I always enhoy reading them

9. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ....."still likes boob better" LOL nice!
    I still prefer "boob" myself!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

10. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I still prefer "boob" myself!!
    haha!

is this when i would say something like "touche"??? never really caught on to that....

11. Awww you are so good to me! He is growing up way too fast!

12. well, I felt bad about taking yesterday off but i was feeling extra ill. I've had some bit of an upper respiratory infection for about a month now. Its not bad, but with the baby being sick too, then the 12 yo, then the 4 yo, its not like i'm getting enough rest to get better either. so yesterday was an unintended off day but I just felt too fluish and weak to make a good workout. Today I sort of made up for it at least somewhat in volume

incline db presses superset with extra wide grip puldowns
    45x12-90x18, 55x8-90x18, 55x7-90x14

incline fly superset with high row
    20x25-70x18, 20x21-70x17, 20x16-70x14

decline machine press superset with db upright rows
    70x13-20x15, 70x12-20x12, 70x8-20x9

arnold press superset with db triceps extension
    20x13-20x9, 20x9-20x7

ez curl superset with reverse fly
    63x7-10x22, 63x9-10x20, 63x5-10x12

feels pretty good. was a lot of overall volume, 26 total sets without much rest time either between supersets or sets. still not feeling perfect, I wish this damn infection would go away.

I'm really liking assault, I'm going to try a couple of evening workouts this week and see how it goes.

13. subbed give it hell easy!

14. Good luck Easy....Keeping an eye out for you...

15. Doms were noticeable yesterday and today, but not bad.
    Heres another fun pic of dave
    Attached Images Attached Images  

16. Okay, now I'm in love. If he didn't have me before he does now I love that pic, he looks so happy!!

17. Oh wait a minute...is that poor little guy in a Raiders shirt?! The Raiders suck!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Oh wait a minute...is that poor little guy in a Raiders shirt?! The Raiders suck!!!

See how football makes women fickle.

19. Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post

See how football makes women fickle.
    LOL no he is still adorable, we just need to put him in a better shirt One more deserving of his good looks

20. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Oh wait a minute...is that poor little guy in a Raiders shirt?! The Raiders suck!!!
    no, no.
    that is a tampa bay jersy. and they are on top of their division this yr.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    no, no.
    Yeah...Garcia gives us old guys hope.
    Damn that guy is quick on his feet.

Sorry for the highjack Easy.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    no, no.
    and the superbowl is here this year. when was the last time a team had a superbowl home game?

23. Tampa bay is straight rockin ish! woot woot~

24. Dave got his 6 month checkup today, 28" and 20.7 lbs. Big sucka

25. so did a nite workout

ez curls superset with standing tricep ext superset with reverse incline fly
    83x6-20x18-20x17, 83x8-20x15-20x14, 83x6-20x12-20x12

triceps pushdown superset with incline hammer curls superset with standing db shoulder presses
    45x30-20x22-20x21, 45x30-20x20-20x21

incline fly superset with concentration curl
    20x18-20x22, 20x14-20x19

and enough. crazy crazy pump. felt nice tho, and with no stims i'm not so wound up that i'm not going to be able to fall asleep which is great.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 11:15 PM
  2. On the Natadrol (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 271
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
  3. I'm On the Rag and it Roks (New Crushing Punch,Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Ragin on the ROK (Sponsored)
    By boxmeman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 10:53 PM
  5. sdmf45 goes on the rag! MST sponsored log.
    By sdmf45 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:54 PM