EasyEJL freshly BulletProof goes on the Assaualt (sponsored MusclePharm log) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

EasyEJL freshly BulletProof goes on the Assaualt (sponsored MusclePharm log)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well its been a long time since I've asked Easy....so pretty please

he's starting to eat the baby foods now. still likes boob better.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

....."still likes boob better" LOL nice!
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    1.5 sccoops is working nicely

squats superset with extra wide grip pulldowns
    90x10-90x10, 90x12-90x20, 90x18-90x20, 90x16-90x15

db rows superset with skullcrusher
    40x10-63x12, 30x20-63x14, 30x20-63x9

high rows superset with standing db triceps ext
    90x15-20x10, 90x12-15x16, 90x16-15x14

upright rows superset with triceps pushdowns superset with reverse incline fly
    63x12-70x16-10x20, 63x9-70x12-10x13

i'm really liking the higher rep ranges with assault. got a fantastic pump right now, its going to be rough to get my arms up high enough to wash my hair

surprisingly to me at this point, i'm enjoying the assault more than the bulletproof. whether its my long term use of different sleeping "stuff" or not, bulletproof is seeming to now work just for 3-4 days before I need to take a break from it for a day or two. now when I say "work" i mostly am talking about the GABA breathlessness and the helping with going to sleep, it does seem to still make a big difference in DOMS even if it doesn't totally help with me falling asleep. so idk, maybe it is working just fine Assault on the other hand, with just a hair of added caffeiene thru your choice (coffee beforehand even) works really well. I'm definitely noticing better endurance, and good set to set recovery. Even though 2 of my workout days are back to back as saturday + sunday, I think that on this combination (bulletproof + assault) I could manage to do full body workouts. I may try that in the future. The harder part of course is having enough time wed morning to do a full body workout, but it might not be that bad.
    From this work-out it sure looks like hese supps are helping you along. Log is going well. I always enhoy reading them
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ....."still likes boob better" LOL nice!
    I still prefer "boob" myself!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I still prefer "boob" myself!!
    haha!

is this when i would say something like "touche"??? never really caught on to that....
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Awww you are so good to me! He is growing up way too fast!
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well, I felt bad about taking yesterday off but i was feeling extra ill. I've had some bit of an upper respiratory infection for about a month now. Its not bad, but with the baby being sick too, then the 12 yo, then the 4 yo, its not like i'm getting enough rest to get better either. so yesterday was an unintended off day but I just felt too fluish and weak to make a good workout. Today I sort of made up for it at least somewhat in volume

incline db presses superset with extra wide grip puldowns
    45x12-90x18, 55x8-90x18, 55x7-90x14

incline fly superset with high row
    20x25-70x18, 20x21-70x17, 20x16-70x14

decline machine press superset with db upright rows
    70x13-20x15, 70x12-20x12, 70x8-20x9

arnold press superset with db triceps extension
    20x13-20x9, 20x9-20x7

ez curl superset with reverse fly
    63x7-10x22, 63x9-10x20, 63x5-10x12

feels pretty good. was a lot of overall volume, 26 total sets without much rest time either between supersets or sets. still not feeling perfect, I wish this damn infection would go away.

I'm really liking assault, I'm going to try a couple of evening workouts this week and see how it goes.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

subbed give it hell easy!
  9. AN Rep

Good luck Easy....Keeping an eye out for you...
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Doms were noticeable yesterday and today, but not bad.
    Heres another fun pic of dave
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This space for rent

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Okay, now I'm in love. If he didn't have me before he does now I love that pic, he looks so happy!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Oh wait a minute...is that poor little guy in a Raiders shirt?! The Raiders suck!!!
  13. New Member

Oh wait a minute...is that poor little guy in a Raiders shirt?! The Raiders suck!!!

See how football makes women fickle.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post

See how football makes women fickle.
    LOL no he is still adorable, we just need to put him in a better shirt One more deserving of his good looks
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

no, no.
    that is a tampa bay jersy. and they are on top of their division this yr.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    no, no.
    Yeah...Garcia gives us old guys hope.
    Damn that guy is quick on his feet.

Sorry for the highjack Easy.
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    no, no.
    and the superbowl is here this year. when was the last time a team had a superbowl home game?
    This space for rent

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Tampa bay is straight rockin ish! woot woot~
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Dave got his 6 month checkup today, 28" and 20.7 lbs. Big sucka
    This space for rent

20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

so did a nite workout

ez curls superset with standing tricep ext superset with reverse incline fly
    83x6-20x18-20x17, 83x8-20x15-20x14, 83x6-20x12-20x12

triceps pushdown superset with incline hammer curls superset with standing db shoulder presses
    45x30-20x22-20x21, 45x30-20x20-20x21

incline fly superset with concentration curl
    20x18-20x22, 20x14-20x19

and enough. crazy crazy pump. felt nice tho, and with no stims i'm not so wound up that i'm not going to be able to fall asleep which is great.
    This space for rent

21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

You know if I'm ever in Florida I want to see that sweet little angel!
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

How far is sandusky ohio from you or where the arnold is? was watching tv tonite, saw the kalahari waterpark, and might be worth going on vacation to. Need to find something in the continental US this year...

Tonite will be my last dose of bulletproof, I think assault will make it to saturday.
    This space for rent

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Sandusky is 2 hrs from me and the Arnold. Actually there is quite a bit to do in that area. We stay at an awesome bed and breakfast near there. He has a wing with a jacuzzi tub and 2 seperate rooms in the same private wing. Makes killer belgan waffles for breakfast.

There is Cedar Point amusement park. Kalahari is super nice, like its own private city..lol.

There is a drive thru animal safari, the islands (put in bay) but thats more adult. A cool skating rink with a haunted house thats open all year round. Quite a bit of things actually.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    and the superbowl is here this year. when was the last time a team had a superbowl home game?
    Yeah, and thankfully i won't be working that night right across the street at St. Joes Hosp. I already made sure to be part of the madness, rather than taking care of it! I kid, haha.

Nice log easy. I'm enjoying the products as well.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Sandusky is 2 hrs from me and the Arnold. Actually there is quite a bit to do in that area. We stay at an awesome bed and breakfast near there. He has a wing with a jacuzzi tub and 2 seperate rooms in the same private wing. Makes killer belgan waffles for breakfast.

There is Cedar Point amusement park. Kalahari is super nice, like its own private city..lol.

There is a drive thru animal safari, the islands (put in bay) but thats more adult. A cool skating rink with a haunted house thats open all year round. Quite a bit of things actually.
    Yeah, it was Kalahari that was on the travel channel. Looked cool. We're broke now so cant do a vacation in the next couple months, but my wife gets her bonus in feb or so, so the money would be there to bring the family along for the arnold
    This space for rent

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Well in that case, you would want to do Fort Rapids. It is 20 min from the Arnold. They have some cool suites that are geared for kids in your room. So attached to your room but built so the kids "feel" like they are getting their own space. It is not as big as Kalahari but they still have a ton of stuff to do and its close enough to do the Arnold.
    www.fortrapids.com

It is also cheaper than the Kalahari.
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

well, my 12 yo hurt herself during gym today, so I had to go home and get her which allowed me to make up a little for no workout this whole weekend...

incline db press superset with concentration curl
    55x10-30x12, 65x4-30x10, 45x18-20x20

incline fly superset with arnold press
    20x20-20x14, 25x17-15x9, 25x19-15x13

decline machine press superset with reverse incline fly
    70x14-15x19, 70x16-15x18, 70x12-15x17

flat machine press superset with zottman curls
    70x17-15x16, 70x13-15x16, 70x9-15x14

and that was all I had in me, serious pump but alas, also the last dose of assault.
    This space for rent

28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Hope she was not hurt too bad!
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Final impressions:

Assault - I was happily surprised. I initially thought it was going to be similar to other preworkouts and yet it had a different edge to it. Stim free for one which I needed as i abuse my adrenals too much, as well as including Suma Root. I noticed a great pump and good intraset recovery every workout with it, and also kept that "thick" feel in the worked muscles for a good number of hours after workouts, similar to midway thru an x-factor cycle. Was really a nice feeling and I was quite surprised how both morning and evening workouts were without any stims. The only downside I saw honestly was pricing - on the musclepharm website its listed at $69.99 which is extreme. However there are regularly coupon codes available from Musclepharm, and I've seen some as high as 50% off the list price. At $35 a tub, the assault is a great buy. At 1 scoop preworkout, and 1/2 scoop other days a single tub lasts 6 weeks. I played with higher dosing for a week and found that I liked the workout about the same with 1 to 2 scoops, but definitely liked taking 3/4 to 1 scoop better on nonworkout days as a kickstart for my morning. So I'd think that a tub would last somewhere from 30-35 days depending on your workout schedule which is a bargain for $35. Another thing worth mentioning was no stomach upset even at higher doses. I'm likely picking up a tub particularly for use in evening workouts as it gives great non-stim assist. I also am considering it as a potential for regular use, as I definitely noticed something different with the suma root.

Bulletproof - I sadly didn't enjoy bulletproof as much as I had hoped, some of it was viruses fault, some of it my own. I believe I even mentioned at the start of the log shaking the container pre-usage and yet i kept forgetting to do that after the first day. my first week of use was great and about everything I expected and then it tapered off rapidly as far as putting me to sleep in the first place. It did continue to help me stay asleep to some extent and fall asleep after waking for the toilet. Also during this time however I was regularly woken up at night for all but the last week to 10 days of the log by one of 3 sick children - started with the baby, moved to the 12yo then finally to the 4yo, and the baby took the longest to get over it. So my sleep was screwed regardless, but i really didn't get much of the GABA flush and drowsiness after the first week, even after taking 3 days off and starting again. So I think not shaking each time probably had the gaba sift to the top with the container getting moved around casually on the counter, leaving that first week heavy on gaba, but the rest of the time light on it. Soooo I'm not sure entirely at this point whether bulletproof was a great product or not, and not sure whether i'll buy it in the future. I might to try again when none of the kids are sick and also remember to shake it daily if I do. at $35 with the sale I'm right on the fence about ordering some along with some assault to try again myself. Just money is tight with my daughter trying to raise money for a school trip and christmas coming up, car license renewal etc.

Overall i'd say Musclepharm has done a quite nice job with their initial launch, and i'd be willing to bet they will do well going forwards.
    This space for rent

30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Hope she was not hurt too bad!
    nah, they were playing cheerleader and I guess she was doing the stand on two other girls knees thing and as she was dismounting she fell. some bumps and bruises but mostly it just hurt for that first hour or so
    This space for rent

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Thanks for the final review Easy, Im glad you liked the Assault. Sorry to hear the BP just didn't do it for you, but we will have to give it another go in the future with a more systematic dosing scheme. The GABA tolerance can be built up rather quickly which will kill the sleep inducing effects of the BP but you still get the recovery effects from the HMB and Suma. Anyways thanks again for the honest and insightful review.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I had really high expectations for bulletproof too I did have minimal DOMS throughout, with them being a little worse when I was taking a few days off the bulletproof. It may be that my really high expectations were a part of it as well.
    This space for rent

33. Board Sponsor

Good log Easy. Now get your ass on cycle and rage with me.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

so even though the assault + bulletproof are over, i'll still use this space for the next little bit to keep track of my workouts

today I used ragnarok stim free + red blood from CMI preworkout for no stims

wide grip lat pulldown superset with standing db triceps ext superset with upright rows
    90x20-25x10-25x18, 90x19-15x16-25x16, 90x17-15x13-25x11

high rows superset with incline db press superset with triceps pushdown
    90x18-45x18-90x8, 90x15-45x9-70x14

and phooey that was enough. tired, hungry, and serious pump anyhow
    This space for rent

35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

organic coffee, pancakes and eggs as preworkout supps

machine squats superset with incline db press superset with concentration curls
    90x15-50x13-25x20, 180x11-60x8-25x19, 250x7-50x8-25x17

incline fly superset with alternating hammer curls superset with standing db shoulder press
    25x22-25x13-25x8, 30x18-20x14-20x9

decline fly superset with upright row superset with alternating zottman curls
    25x20-25x12-15x16, 30x15-20x18-20x14

flat fly superset with reverse curls
    20x22-20x13, 25x20-15x15

felt nice!
    This space for rent

36. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Easy you did realize there's caffeine in the Assault right? It's just listed under other ingredients, but I imagine there's close to the standard 200mg/serving.

37. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

hmm yeah, it just didn't feel like it
    This space for rent

38. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

so preworkout was 2 ALRI primed ulta, periworkout was 10g alcar + intrabolic

wide grip pulldowns superset with reverse fly superset with standing db triceps ext
    90x20-20x20-20x22, 160x13-30x12-30x9, 220x4-30x10-30x8 , 210x5-25x9-25x8

lying leg curls superset with skullcrushers superset with high rows
    70x12-63x12-90x18, 70x13-63x10-110x16, 90x5-63x10-130x9, 70x6-63x7-90x13

and done. my lower back hurts a little from the leg curls but other than that I feel great
    This space for rent

39. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

late nite mixed workout

incline db press superset with ez curls
    45x18-63x16, 65x4-63x15, 55x7-63x15, 45x8-63x12

zottman curls superset with incline fly superset with reverse incline fly
    25x16-25x16-25x8, 25x14-15x25-15x14, 25x11-15x16-15x11

wide grip pulldowns superset with standing tricep db ext superset with upright row
    90x22-15x18-25x16, 90x19-15x14-25x14, 90x16-15x13-25x9

incline db press superset with incline fly (my chest wasn't feeling done)
    50x9-15x22, 40x7-15x14

and done. whew. i bet i'll have doms friday morning
    This space for rent

40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

so on 9/28 I measured in as
    today at 198 i'm

Chest 43.5
    L bi 14.5
    R bi 14.5 (a hair bigger, maybe 5/8)
    L forearm 11.25 (between 1/4 + 1/2)
    R forearm 11.5
    waist at pants 36
    waist at belly button 36.25 but these are after breakfast, so maybe a bit off
    shoulders 49.25
    Although a little late, today i'm at

Chest 43.5 -> 44.25 + .75
    L bi 14.5 -> 14 5/8 + 1/8
    R bi 14.5 (a hair bigger, maybe 5/8) no change
    L forearm 11.25 (between 1/4 + 1/2) 11 5/6 + 1/4
    R forearm 11.5 no change
    waist at pants 36 no change
    waist at belly button 36.25 but these are after breakfast, so maybe a bit off no change
    shoulders 49.25 no change

the chest is more from lat width than pecs, which is fine by me
    This space for rent

Similar Forum Threads

1. MC Goes Into Combat Thanks to MusclePharm (Sponsored)
    By mrchristian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:25 AM
  2. Prepare for War: Assault and Bulletproof Log
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 02:17 PM
  3. Lock, Stock, and Barrel LilPsych Gets Bulletproof (sponsored)
    By LilPsychotic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 02:22 PM
  4. EasyEJL goes hardcore with Shred-XS-Hardcore (sponsored)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:51 PM
  5. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 10:03 AM