EasyEJL freshly BulletProof goes on the Assaualt (sponsored MusclePharm log)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Sounding good Easy! I have some Assault/BP heading my way, somewhere lol. It's been weeks since it shipped, I'm looking into it. I think I will take your advice about 2 on 1 off with the BP.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounding good Easy! I have some Assault/BP heading my way, somewhere lol. It's been weeks since it shipped, I'm looking into it. I think I will take your advice about 2 on 1 off with the BP.

Did my shipping dept contact you steveoph? They sent you a delivery confirmation that it was signed by someone as well...
    This will be the 2nd package that a tester has been robbed for at the door, must be some good stuff..lol
    •   

3. 1.5 sccoops is working nicely

squats superset with extra wide grip pulldowns
    90x10-90x10, 90x12-90x20, 90x18-90x20, 90x16-90x15

db rows superset with skullcrusher
    40x10-63x12, 30x20-63x14, 30x20-63x9

high rows superset with standing db triceps ext
    90x15-20x10, 90x12-15x16, 90x16-15x14

upright rows superset with triceps pushdowns superset with reverse incline fly
    63x12-70x16-10x20, 63x9-70x12-10x13

i'm really liking the higher rep ranges with assault. got a fantastic pump right now, its going to be rough to get my arms up high enough to wash my hair

surprisingly to me at this point, i'm enjoying the assault more than the bulletproof. whether its my long term use of different sleeping "stuff" or not, bulletproof is seeming to now work just for 3-4 days before I need to take a break from it for a day or two. now when I say "work" i mostly am talking about the GABA breathlessness and the helping with going to sleep, it does seem to still make a big difference in DOMS even if it doesn't totally help with me falling asleep. so idk, maybe it is working just fine Assault on the other hand, with just a hair of added caffeiene thru your choice (coffee beforehand even) works really well. I'm definitely noticing better endurance, and good set to set recovery. Even though 2 of my workout days are back to back as saturday + sunday, I think that on this combination (bulletproof + assault) I could manage to do full body workouts. I may try that in the future. The harder part of course is having enough time wed morning to do a full body workout, but it might not be that bad.

4. Lets get some pics up bro!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

5. at this point would you use the two products again? how do you think they could be improved? Ive actually dropped my dose down to half a scoop of Bulletproof but i only take it about 3-4 days a week because it knocks me so good. Sometimes i need to get things done!!! haha.
    •   

6. I think it depends on real price. Bulletproof @ $69.95 or take 30% off with codes out there and still $49 basically, probably not. Assault at same price seems actually a little more attractive but its still high. If bulletproof makes it to other internet retailers in the $35ish range, and assault maybe $40, then definitely.

Probably only thing I'd change is maybe adding caffeine, or offering assault with/without like Ragnarok. I'm old, I need that to to spark up the workout

7. Sorry to hijack your log a bit Easy, but I need a lot more AM members to sign up for this contest
    Muscle Pharm Lottery
    Thanks Guys

Also Easy keep up the good work so far. You can expect to see MP products at the prices you listed above at some online retailers in the near future and also at GNC in Canada early next year.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

8. Yeah, at $40, i'd definitely buy assault, and likely buy bulletproof to run with it and see if a 41 year old can survive thru whole body workouts 2 days in a row while not on unnatural anabolics

9. here are some crappy pics, my wife's camera is on the fritz. i'll get her to take some more later
    Attached Images Attached Images    

10. is that a cat or a dog in the first pic??
    Muscle Pharm Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    is that a cat or a dog in the first pic??
    i think its a dog but that is a damn good question!!!! lol.

12. dog, one of my 3 demonic pets. They are all shiba inus, a japanese breed. I think I see some back width improvement, just not seeing the waist improvement I want :P

flat db press superset with standing alternating hammer curls
    45x20-30x15, 65x6 (would have done 7 or 8, but my 4 year old was in the room and said something that made me laugh so I had to put em down) - 30x13, 45x16-20x18

incline fly superset with db preacher curls
    20x19-20x17, 20x20-20x14, 20x17-20x20

decline machine press superset with concentration curls superset with db shoulder press
    70x13-20x20-20x18, 70x17-20x20-20x16, 70x12-20x14-20x8

and that was enough. i was surprised at how hard it was to get the 20s up for shoulder presses, considering i've done 40s + 45s before. I guess just late in the workout, plus the end of a superset, plus my shoulders were already whooped from the rest of the workout.

13. Your back is gaining some width.

14. Agree. Your back is wider and youre lookin slimmer!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

15. interesting tidbit, I have some DOMS today, but not the parts I worked sunday (other than a little in shoulders) but my lats, traps, back in general and triceps have light doms. nothing severe, but a little.

Also worth noticing when I took the 1/2ish scoop of assault today like all other off days, I did feel a bit of a short term pump from it. nifty.

16. evening workout, no assault preworkout, but i did have around 3/4 scoop this morning

ez curl superset with front raises superset with skullcrushers
    63x16-10x20-63x12, 63x12-10x14-63x9

incline hammer curls superset with standing db tri ext superset with reverse incline fly
    20x18-20x17-20x12, 20x18-20x14-20x10

coleman lateral raises superset with concentration curls superset with triceps pushdown
    20x9-20x19-70x20, 20x9-20x14-20x12

was a nice workout, pretty quick, awesome pump from it

17. Well its been a long time since I've asked Easy....so pretty please

18. For some reason the BulletProof isn't knocking me out as hard as I expected. Although before I started this I took 8gof GABA (wasn't doing the math right and just took a tbsp. ) Damn was I out like a light, not even funny!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    For some reason the BulletProof isn't knocking me out as hard as I expected. Although before I started this I took 8gof GABA (wasn't doing the math right and just took a tbsp. ) Damn was I out like a light, not even funny!
    Holy Hell thats a lot of GABA lol. So far I think the best protocol for Bullet Proof has been to make sure your stomach pretty void of anything and take it with 4-5 ounces of water. (Thank Easy for the water recommendation) .
    Muscle Pharm Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Holy Hell thats a lot of GABA lol. So far I think the best protocol for Bullet Proof has been to make sure your stomach pretty void of anything and take it with 4-5 ounces of water. (Thank Easy for the water recommendation) .
    Yeah, this log has been excellent for dosing ideas for both BP and Assault. Good going Easy and thank you!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

21. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well its been a long time since I've asked Easy....so pretty please

he's starting to eat the baby foods now. still likes boob better.

22. ....."still likes boob better" LOL nice!

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    1.5 sccoops is working nicely

squats superset with extra wide grip pulldowns
    90x10-90x10, 90x12-90x20, 90x18-90x20, 90x16-90x15

db rows superset with skullcrusher
    40x10-63x12, 30x20-63x14, 30x20-63x9

high rows superset with standing db triceps ext
    90x15-20x10, 90x12-15x16, 90x16-15x14

upright rows superset with triceps pushdowns superset with reverse incline fly
    63x12-70x16-10x20, 63x9-70x12-10x13

i'm really liking the higher rep ranges with assault. got a fantastic pump right now, its going to be rough to get my arms up high enough to wash my hair

surprisingly to me at this point, i'm enjoying the assault more than the bulletproof. whether its my long term use of different sleeping "stuff" or not, bulletproof is seeming to now work just for 3-4 days before I need to take a break from it for a day or two. now when I say "work" i mostly am talking about the GABA breathlessness and the helping with going to sleep, it does seem to still make a big difference in DOMS even if it doesn't totally help with me falling asleep. so idk, maybe it is working just fine Assault on the other hand, with just a hair of added caffeiene thru your choice (coffee beforehand even) works really well. I'm definitely noticing better endurance, and good set to set recovery. Even though 2 of my workout days are back to back as saturday + sunday, I think that on this combination (bulletproof + assault) I could manage to do full body workouts. I may try that in the future. The harder part of course is having enough time wed morning to do a full body workout, but it might not be that bad.
    From this work-out it sure looks like hese supps are helping you along. Log is going well. I always enhoy reading them

24. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ....."still likes boob better" LOL nice!
    I still prefer "boob" myself!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

25. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I still prefer "boob" myself!!
    haha!

is this when i would say something like "touche"??? never really caught on to that....

26. Awww you are so good to me! He is growing up way too fast!

27. well, I felt bad about taking yesterday off but i was feeling extra ill. I've had some bit of an upper respiratory infection for about a month now. Its not bad, but with the baby being sick too, then the 12 yo, then the 4 yo, its not like i'm getting enough rest to get better either. so yesterday was an unintended off day but I just felt too fluish and weak to make a good workout. Today I sort of made up for it at least somewhat in volume

incline db presses superset with extra wide grip puldowns
    45x12-90x18, 55x8-90x18, 55x7-90x14

incline fly superset with high row
    20x25-70x18, 20x21-70x17, 20x16-70x14

decline machine press superset with db upright rows
    70x13-20x15, 70x12-20x12, 70x8-20x9

arnold press superset with db triceps extension
    20x13-20x9, 20x9-20x7

ez curl superset with reverse fly
    63x7-10x22, 63x9-10x20, 63x5-10x12

feels pretty good. was a lot of overall volume, 26 total sets without much rest time either between supersets or sets. still not feeling perfect, I wish this damn infection would go away.

I'm really liking assault, I'm going to try a couple of evening workouts this week and see how it goes.

28. subbed give it hell easy!

29. Good luck Easy....Keeping an eye out for you...

30. Doms were noticeable yesterday and today, but not bad.
    Heres another fun pic of dave
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MC Goes Into Combat Thanks to MusclePharm (Sponsored)
    By mrchristian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 11:25 AM
  2. Prepare for War: Assault and Bulletproof Log
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 03:17 PM
  3. Lock, Stock, and Barrel LilPsych Gets Bulletproof (sponsored)
    By LilPsychotic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 03:22 PM
  4. EasyEJL goes hardcore with Shred-XS-Hardcore (sponsored)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:51 AM
  5. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 11:03 AM